Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Obamas Are The Most Admired Man & Woman In The World

The fat orange turd actually made it to #15 (how I don't know - must be all the Russian votes).

I hope Trump will be shitting his Depends over this

Links are all fakakta today for me. Keep getting Java script errors. But if the link doesn't work got to Joe.My.God to read the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2020 5:22 AM

World's Most Admired Men 2020 (1-10)

1. Barack Obama

2. Bill Gates

3. Xi Jinping

4. Narendra Modi

5. Jackie Chan

6. Cristiano Ronaldo

7. Jack Ma

8. Dalai Lama

9. Elon Musk

10. Keanu Reeves

The Orange fuck lost to three Chinese guys and Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 1September 25, 2020 8:16 PM

They are grifter trash.

by Anonymousreply 2September 25, 2020 8:29 PM

FUCK YOU R2 - YOU ARE A HALF WITTED CRETINOUS MORON.

by Anonymousreply 3September 25, 2020 8:48 PM

How wonderful - a self-adoring war criminal who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths (he dropped more bombs than Clinton and that ape George W Bush and Orange Bowl, combined), ISIS, assisting Saudi Arabia in massacring Yemen's civilian population and ensuring the media would keep silent about it, both renewing and expanding the Patriot Act, increased deregulation, evictions after the 2008 crisis, massive deportations and the creation of cage facilities ICE detention centres - Orange Bowl only followed Obama's and Biden's policies, to disastrous consequences.

So yes, he does deserve everybody's admiration because... Well, he shamelessly claimed to embody Martin Luther King's legacy and used words like "solidarity", "justice" and "equality" a lot.

As for that Narcissist Michelle Obama, she is a teleprompter-reading mismatched "fashion icon" with nothing to say or offer, but her ability to make lots of self-aggrandising statements, rivals her husband.

And before anyone attacks me as a Russian bot or Trump apologist, I'd recommend you to stop being imbeciles and face reality: the fact that Orange Bowl is a gangster and Putin a Napoleon wannabe, doesn't exempt this repulsive bastard and his obnoxious wife from the criticism that they very much deserve.

By the way, the list is depressing... A neo-liberal pig like Bill Gates, a religious fundamentalist and genocidal maniac like Narendra Modi, an illiterate idiot like Cristiano Ronaldo and a snake oil salesman like Elon Musk are among the most admired people in the planet? It beggars belief. It truly does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 25, 2020 9:14 PM

R2 Who do you think should have come first?

by Anonymousreply 5September 25, 2020 11:25 PM

Oh, and by the way, look at a breakdown of Obama's despicable policies and actions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 27, 2020 10:49 AM

Harvey

by Anonymousreply 7September 27, 2020 11:03 AM

Keanu Reeves? Jennifer Lopez? At least they are harmless, unlike some the cunts on these lists.

by Anonymousreply 8September 27, 2020 11:54 AM

And here is an additional break down of the horrors perpetrated by that psychopathic pig Obama... Enjoy, deranged apologists!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9October 16, 2020 12:59 AM

What is so admirable about Obama? Is he admirable because of his work in Middle East?

by Anonymousreply 10October 16, 2020 1:08 AM

This is interesting. A few people are admitting to being anti-Obama on the DL. Can't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 11October 16, 2020 1:10 AM

He's such a bore and I can't bear her. She seems smug.

by Anonymousreply 12October 16, 2020 1:12 AM

I rather admire my office cleaning lady. At least she has done no harm to this world. Gosh, these people are hypocrites and griefers. Just because they are on TV bullshitting doesn't mean they are admirable.

by Anonymousreply 13October 16, 2020 1:14 AM

Yes, R11, this place has turned into Commie Central and any non-conforming viewpoints are shrilly shouted down.

by Anonymousreply 14October 16, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote]Yes, [R11], this place has turned into Commie Central and any non-conforming viewpoints are shrilly shouted down.

Gurl, it's always been like that.

A while back no one could say a bad word about Hillary. Now you can say what you like.

by Anonymousreply 15October 16, 2020 1:21 AM

When Michele's book came out Amazon (UK) kept recommending it. I kept thinking why on earth would I want to read that? Why did she even write it?

by Anonymousreply 16October 16, 2020 1:23 AM

Let's address the elephant in the room. What is admirable about Xi Jinping? Because of him all of us have to be in lockdown due to Covid, and thousands lose their life.

by Anonymousreply 17October 16, 2020 1:30 AM

At least he doesn't present himself as a saint and, as far as everyone knows, he didn't deliberately create COVID to harm anyone, R17. Not many people cna say the same about Obama.

by Anonymousreply 18October 16, 2020 1:33 AM

That is true, R15.

by Anonymousreply 19October 16, 2020 1:41 AM

JLO is the 5th most admired woman in the world? Why not just make Meghan Markle the first at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 20October 16, 2020 1:52 AM

How does trump rate hire than the pope? Who voted?

by Anonymousreply 21October 16, 2020 8:03 AM

Thanks, R4.

by Anonymousreply 22October 16, 2020 10:02 AM

Where is post R21? And R4?

by Anonymousreply 23October 17, 2020 12:50 PM

I like the Obamas but their being the most admired in the world says a lot about the world. I guess we don't any heroes and aspirational models for these times.

The inclusion of nasty uninspiring Machiavellian autocrats on the list like Xi and Modi is alarming though it's just probably nationalistic Chinese and Indian tipping the scales. I doubt anyone from other countries would admire them.

Gates and the Dalai Lama are hangovers from another eta. A kid like Greta Thunberg is more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 24October 17, 2020 1:08 PM

He was just a shill for the Oligarchs and all the policies that keep them in their wealth.

Fuck em.

by Anonymousreply 25October 17, 2020 3:37 PM

Good point, R25

by Anonymousreply 26October 17, 2020 8:43 PM

[quote]I like the Obamas but their being the most admired in the world says a lot about the world. I guess we don't any heroes and aspirational models for these times.

True. Odd.

[quote]Gates and the Dalai Lama are hangovers from another eta.

Never understood the worship of Dalai. He seems most unimpressive to me. Stupid, giggly little man.

by Anonymousreply 27October 17, 2020 8:49 PM

R26 r25 so he was, but he was not the first Democratic Party leader to do so. All leaders from both parties in the White House as well as in Congress have been so since 1980.

by Anonymousreply 28October 17, 2020 8:52 PM

I didn’t get polled

by Anonymousreply 29October 17, 2020 8:57 PM

^ so who would you say? This is your chance.

by Anonymousreply 30October 17, 2020 9:02 PM

R4’s missing post:

How wonderful - a self-adoring war criminal who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths (he dropped more bombs than Clinton and that ape George W Bush and Orange Bowl, combined), ISIS, assisting Saudi Arabia in massacring Yemen's civilian population and ensuring the media would keep silent about it, both renewing and expanding the Patriot Act, increased deregulation, evictions after the 2008 crisis, massive deportations and the creation of cage facilities ICE detention centres - Orange Bowl only followed Obama's and Biden's policies, to disastrous consequences.

So yes, he does deserve everybody's admiration because... Well, he shamelessly claimed to embody Martin Luther King's legacy and used words like "solidarity", "justice" and "equality" a lot.

As for that Narcissist Michelle Obama, she is a teleprompter-reading mismatched "fashion icon" with nothing to say or offer, but her ability to make lots of self-aggrandising statements, rivals her husband.

And before anyone attacks me as a Russian bot or Trump apologist, I'd recommend you to stop being imbeciles and face reality: the fact that Orange Bowl is a gangster and Putin a Napoleon wannabe, doesn't exempt this repulsive bastard and his obnoxious wife from the criticism that they very much deserve.

By the way, the list is depressing... A neo-liberal pig like Bill Gates, a religious fundamentalist and genocidal maniac like Narendra Modi, an illiterate idiot like Cristiano Ronaldo and a snake oil salesman like Elon Musk are among the most admired people in the planet? It beggars belief. It truly does

by Anonymousreply 31October 20, 2020 6:04 AM

R31 It is no use. Admin will just delete your comment again.

by Anonymousreply 32October 20, 2020 6:11 AM

R31 is such a sad sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 33October 20, 2020 7:26 AM

Of all the actors with huge names (Pitt, Clooney, Washington, Hanks), Keanu makes the list.

For some reason, I love that.

by Anonymousreply 34October 20, 2020 7:52 AM

After watching the Dali Lama hang out with sex cult leader Keith of Nexium on The Vow, it's clear even the Dali Lama can be bought. There really are no good guys.

The Obamas are historic for being the the first mixed race president, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 35October 20, 2020 8:01 AM

I loved the line from Soapdish:

"I thought the Dalai Lama moved to L.A. Some other Lama then. It doesn't matter. Fernando Lama."

by Anonymousreply 36October 20, 2020 11:05 AM

There are some really triggered snowflakes in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 37October 20, 2020 11:42 AM

R31, thank you for re-posting that comment. However, I can still see it... Has it really been deleted? Why? Everything I have written can be widely accessed by anyone on the internet. It's not as if I had been slandering the Obamas or revealing personal information about them.

So, this place is also engaging in the censorship of "inconvenient" truths?

by Anonymousreply 38October 20, 2020 11:45 AM

Ahahahaha all the Russian trolls in one spot. Russia is full of drunks and whores.

by Anonymousreply 39October 20, 2020 11:47 AM

[quote]So, this place is also engaging in the censorship of "inconvenient" truths?

You bet it is. Are you KIDDING? Are you new here?

by Anonymousreply 40October 20, 2020 11:50 AM

I blocked one posted and 9 posts went bye bye. Russian trolls.

by Anonymousreply 41October 20, 2020 11:52 AM

[quote]I blocked one posted and 9 posts went bye bye. Russian trolls.

You're the little Russian troll "blocking" and insulting people's views you don't agree with. You probably call yourself a "liberal". What a joke!

by Anonymousreply 42October 20, 2020 11:55 AM

[quote]You're the little Russian troll "blocking" and insulting people's views you don't agree with. You probably call yourself a "liberal". What a joke!

^ Bitch don't kill our vibe.

by Anonymousreply 43October 20, 2020 12:07 PM

When someone has a different opinion, debate him. If your view is correct and righteous, you shouldn't be afraid of any argument. Because the more you argue, the more the truth comes out. Let others express their view and prove them wrong. That's how our society improve. That's why we have freedom of speech - to let everyone voice their opinion and let the truth reveal itself. Sadly, our society has taken a different turn - censoring whatever opinion you deem wrong and only allow "right" opinion.

by Anonymousreply 44October 20, 2020 12:34 PM

[quote]When someone has a different opinion, debate him.

We're not padding out our high school extracurricular activity list on a gay gossip site, you tiresome drone. Get fucked!

by Anonymousreply 45October 20, 2020 1:46 PM

R44, do not waste your effort. These imbeciles are here trying to silence Obama's legitimate critics.

The "Russian troll" is a dead giveaway, as is the absurd notion that Russia has ever had anything to do with American elections (other countries are not quite as fond of "overseeing" elections in order to "protect" corporate interests through "democracy", as the US is). Oh, and let's not forget the ridiculous "you're a Proud Boy/Bernie Bot/Stein elitist/Tulsi pro-Soviet" stupidity, which these idiots rehash time and time again whenever they realize that their clay idols are being exposed for what they are.

Still, their spurious accusations shall not change the truth, nor can they truly challenge anyone.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46October 20, 2020 2:30 PM

Bravo and hear, hear, R44!

by Anonymousreply 47October 21, 2020 5:22 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!