Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Obamas Are The Most Admired Man & Woman In The World

The fat orange turd actually made it to #15 (how I don't know - must be all the Russian votes).

I hope Trump will be shitting his Depends over this

Links are all fakakta today for me. Keep getting Java script errors. But if the link doesn't work got to Joe.My.God to read the article.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3510 hours ago

World's Most Admired Men 2020 (1-10)

1. Barack Obama

2. Bill Gates

3. Xi Jinping

4. Narendra Modi

5. Jackie Chan

6. Cristiano Ronaldo

7. Jack Ma

8. Dalai Lama

9. Elon Musk

10. Keanu Reeves

The Orange fuck lost to three Chinese guys and Keanu Reeves.

by Anonymousreply 109/25/2020

They are grifter trash.

by Anonymousreply 209/25/2020

FUCK YOU R2 - YOU ARE A HALF WITTED CRETINOUS MORON.

by Anonymousreply 309/25/2020

How wonderful - a self-adoring war criminal who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths (he dropped more bombs than Clinton and that ape George W Bush and Orange Bowl, combined), ISIS, assisting Saudi Arabia in massacring Yemen's civilian population and ensuring the media would keep silent about it, both renewing and expanding the Patriot Act, increased deregulation, evictions after the 2008 crisis, massive deportations and the creation of cage facilities ICE detention centres - Orange Bowl only followed Obama's and Biden's policies, to disastrous consequences.

So yes, he does deserve everybody's admiration because... Well, he shamelessly claimed to embody Martin Luther King's legacy and used words like "solidarity", "justice" and "equality" a lot.

As for that Narcissist Michelle Obama, she is a teleprompter-reading mismatched "fashion icon" with nothing to say or offer, but her ability to make lots of self-aggrandising statements, rivals her husband.

And before anyone attacks me as a Russian bot or Trump apologist, I'd recommend you to stop being imbeciles and face reality: the fact that Orange Bowl is a gangster and Putin a Napoleon wannabe, doesn't exempt this repulsive bastard and his obnoxious wife from the criticism that they very much deserve.

By the way, the list is depressing... A neo-liberal pig like Bill Gates, a religious fundamentalist and genocidal maniac like Narendra Modi, an illiterate idiot like Cristiano Ronaldo and a snake oil salesman like Elon Musk are among the most admired people in the planet? It beggars belief. It truly does.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409/25/2020

R2 Who do you think should have come first?

by Anonymousreply 509/25/2020

Oh, and by the way, look at a breakdown of Obama's despicable policies and actions...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 609/27/2020

Harvey

by Anonymousreply 709/27/2020

Keanu Reeves? Jennifer Lopez? At least they are harmless, unlike some the cunts on these lists.

by Anonymousreply 809/27/2020

And here is an additional break down of the horrors perpetrated by that psychopathic pig Obama... Enjoy, deranged apologists!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9Last Thursday at 4:59 PM

What is so admirable about Obama? Is he admirable because of his work in Middle East?

by Anonymousreply 10Last Thursday at 5:08 PM

This is interesting. A few people are admitting to being anti-Obama on the DL. Can't believe it.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Thursday at 5:10 PM

He's such a bore and I can't bear her. She seems smug.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Thursday at 5:12 PM

I rather admire my office cleaning lady. At least she has done no harm to this world. Gosh, these people are hypocrites and griefers. Just because they are on TV bullshitting doesn't mean they are admirable.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Thursday at 5:14 PM

Yes, R11, this place has turned into Commie Central and any non-conforming viewpoints are shrilly shouted down.

by Anonymousreply 14Last Thursday at 5:19 PM

[quote]Yes, [R11], this place has turned into Commie Central and any non-conforming viewpoints are shrilly shouted down.

Gurl, it's always been like that.

A while back no one could say a bad word about Hillary. Now you can say what you like.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Thursday at 5:21 PM

When Michele's book came out Amazon (UK) kept recommending it. I kept thinking why on earth would I want to read that? Why did she even write it?

by Anonymousreply 16Last Thursday at 5:23 PM

Let's address the elephant in the room. What is admirable about Xi Jinping? Because of him all of us have to be in lockdown due to Covid, and thousands lose their life.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Thursday at 5:30 PM

At least he doesn't present himself as a saint and, as far as everyone knows, he didn't deliberately create COVID to harm anyone, R17. Not many people cna say the same about Obama.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Thursday at 5:33 PM

That is true, R15.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Thursday at 5:41 PM

JLO is the 5th most admired woman in the world? Why not just make Meghan Markle the first at this rate.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Thursday at 5:52 PM

How does trump rate hire than the pope? Who voted?

by Anonymousreply 21Last Friday at 12:03 AM

Thanks, R4.

by Anonymousreply 22Last Friday at 2:02 AM

Where is post R21? And R4?

by Anonymousreply 23Last Saturday at 4:50 AM

I like the Obamas but their being the most admired in the world says a lot about the world. I guess we don't any heroes and aspirational models for these times.

The inclusion of nasty uninspiring Machiavellian autocrats on the list like Xi and Modi is alarming though it's just probably nationalistic Chinese and Indian tipping the scales. I doubt anyone from other countries would admire them.

Gates and the Dalai Lama are hangovers from another eta. A kid like Greta Thunberg is more interesting.

by Anonymousreply 24Last Saturday at 5:08 AM

He was just a shill for the Oligarchs and all the policies that keep them in their wealth.

Fuck em.

by Anonymousreply 25Last Saturday at 7:37 AM

Good point, R25

by Anonymousreply 26Last Saturday at 12:43 PM

[quote]I like the Obamas but their being the most admired in the world says a lot about the world. I guess we don't any heroes and aspirational models for these times.

True. Odd.

[quote]Gates and the Dalai Lama are hangovers from another eta.

Never understood the worship of Dalai. He seems most unimpressive to me. Stupid, giggly little man.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Saturday at 12:49 PM

R26 r25 so he was, but he was not the first Democratic Party leader to do so. All leaders from both parties in the White House as well as in Congress have been so since 1980.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Saturday at 12:52 PM

I didn’t get polled

by Anonymousreply 29Last Saturday at 12:57 PM

^ so who would you say? This is your chance.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Saturday at 1:02 PM

R4’s missing post:

How wonderful - a self-adoring war criminal who is responsible for hundreds of thousands of deaths (he dropped more bombs than Clinton and that ape George W Bush and Orange Bowl, combined), ISIS, assisting Saudi Arabia in massacring Yemen's civilian population and ensuring the media would keep silent about it, both renewing and expanding the Patriot Act, increased deregulation, evictions after the 2008 crisis, massive deportations and the creation of cage facilities ICE detention centres - Orange Bowl only followed Obama's and Biden's policies, to disastrous consequences.

So yes, he does deserve everybody's admiration because... Well, he shamelessly claimed to embody Martin Luther King's legacy and used words like "solidarity", "justice" and "equality" a lot.

As for that Narcissist Michelle Obama, she is a teleprompter-reading mismatched "fashion icon" with nothing to say or offer, but her ability to make lots of self-aggrandising statements, rivals her husband.

And before anyone attacks me as a Russian bot or Trump apologist, I'd recommend you to stop being imbeciles and face reality: the fact that Orange Bowl is a gangster and Putin a Napoleon wannabe, doesn't exempt this repulsive bastard and his obnoxious wife from the criticism that they very much deserve.

By the way, the list is depressing... A neo-liberal pig like Bill Gates, a religious fundamentalist and genocidal maniac like Narendra Modi, an illiterate idiot like Cristiano Ronaldo and a snake oil salesman like Elon Musk are among the most admired people in the planet? It beggars belief. It truly does

by Anonymousreply 3112 hours ago

R31 It is no use. Admin will just delete your comment again.

by Anonymousreply 3212 hours ago

R31 is such a sad sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 3310 hours ago

Of all the actors with huge names (Pitt, Clooney, Washington, Hanks), Keanu makes the list.

For some reason, I love that.

by Anonymousreply 3410 hours ago

After watching the Dali Lama hang out with sex cult leader Keith of Nexium on The Vow, it's clear even the Dali Lama can be bought. There really are no good guys.

The Obamas are historic for being the the first mixed race president, but that's about it.

by Anonymousreply 3510 hours ago
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!