Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

#UNFIT: THE PSYCHOLOGY OF DONALD TRUMP documentary getting rave reviews

After wowing critics with a whopping 84% on rottentomatoes, this alarming insight into Donald Trump's sociopathy and other mental illnesses shows just how much danger the world is in if this man remains president.

Now streaming on Amazon and other places:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2021 5:39 PM

And here are those glowing reviews of a film that's trying to defend democracy under siege:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 23, 2020 2:51 AM

I've seen him give speeches and interviews. I don't need a documentary to tell me he's crazy.

by Anonymousreply 2September 23, 2020 2:59 AM

Kudos to you.

by Anonymousreply 3September 23, 2020 3:19 AM

And here is where you can stream it on Amazon:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 23, 2020 3:21 PM

Why do people bother making stuff like this? It's simply preaching to the choir.

Trump, the Republicans and the Deplorables all like Trump because he IS a psychopath/sociopath/hate monger. It's his one enduring trait and its the sole reason they voted to him.

Whoever produced this could have saved his time, effort and money and ended up with a better result by donating it to the Biden campaign.

by Anonymousreply 5September 23, 2020 3:29 PM

Because people like r5 are out there claiming it's just an "armchair diagnosis," when trained doctors can prove Trump is mentally ill and abnormal like Hitler was.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 23, 2020 3:41 PM

We need Donald Trump to submit to an independent board of mental health professionals for a proper medical diagnosis.

If Trump "bothered" to slander Obama's birth certificate and make demands all those years, then Trump can sit for a head shrinker.

And the results will be made public.

by Anonymousreply 7September 23, 2020 3:42 PM

Biden should submit to such an evaluation, then challenge Trump to do the same - the same way King Donald has taunted Biden for his unwillingness to take a dementia test (because Biden knows full well that the worst thing you can do with Trump is to let him control the narrative).

by Anonymousreply 8September 23, 2020 4:03 PM

Biden can submit to an exam after Donald Trump submits his birth certificate and tax records to the public.

WHAT ARE YOU HIDING, DONALD?

by Anonymousreply 9September 23, 2020 5:05 PM

How anyone can listen to him speak for more than two minutes - with his inability to stay on topic, his constant repetitions of key (or not-so-key) words and phrases, his slurring, and of course his complete disconnection from anything resembling reality - and not think that his brain is made of oatmeal, is utterly beyond me.

by Anonymousreply 10September 23, 2020 8:45 PM

There's nothing psychotic about calling for the cancellation of the election today.

Why, Hitler himself would conduct such a move! Don't come at us with your "armchair diagnoses." Trump is acting perfectly sane and normal to all U.S. presidents.

by Anonymousreply 11September 24, 2020 8:20 PM

My goodness, do you think the Republican senators' slanderdoc will erase all the true documentaries about Trump the last 4 years?

by Anonymousreply 12October 24, 2020 10:46 PM

Boris thinks his Bombshell Montage will save Trump.

Sadly, Trump can't carry all the cumulative scandals past Nov. 3. Shitler's white trash army of suckers thinks Trump is immune to Real News, so they're in for a big surprise in just 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 13October 25, 2020 2:10 AM

I wonder if the Broken English Boris spamming DL tonight will ever take me up on the $100 bet that Trump will win the election?

by Anonymousreply 14October 26, 2020 4:39 AM

They (Repubs) have got something up their sleeve R14. Trump and the crew seem fairly (if you'll excuse the term) confident that they are going to win. I don't know. There seem to be so many people that hate him as much as we do. People that might not in general vote but are doing so because they want to get rid of him.

I'm just falling back on prayers.

by Anonymousreply 15October 26, 2020 11:04 PM

Wasn't that the Giuliani-planted Hunter Biden slander?

#OctoberSurpriseFail

No matter what the shenanigans, Trump and Putin haven't bribed enough people to install Trump for a second term or control Congress.

by Anonymousreply 16October 26, 2020 11:07 PM

No, declaring electoral victory in your own mind and accusing the legitimate, standard counting of votes cast on-time of fraud isn't psychopathic at all.

by Anonymousreply 17November 4, 2020 4:25 PM

Now the Mad King Lewd Wig is threatening to barricade himself in the White House and force the Secret Service to drag him out in January!!

HA HA!

We get to throw him in prison earlier than expected!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18November 7, 2020 2:08 AM

Everything about Trump's denial of the election results confirms his psychopath diagnosis.

by Anonymousreply 19December 9, 2020 9:02 PM

Underwhelmed here. Nothing I didn't already know about Trump. The Amazon production might turn out useful, however, when Trump pleads he is unfit to stand trial thru mental incapacity once the writs start to fly on Jan 21st.

by Anonymousreply 20December 9, 2020 9:14 PM

He's still mad.

by Anonymousreply 21December 9, 2020 9:17 PM

But at least Trump never cleared his throat during speech.

Mein Kough would never do that.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22December 15, 2020 9:25 PM

The riots Trump is inciting and coup he's attempting are just an "armchair diagnosis."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23January 6, 2021 7:12 PM

Anyone with a passing familiarity with basic psychology could spot him for the psychopath he is. I'm shocked how people still continue to point out every single psychopathic trait he possesses, but somehow still can't put the pieces together.

by Anonymousreply 24January 6, 2021 7:15 PM

Boris is trying desperately to keep the DL focus on L.A. lockdowns: the real menace in America.

When is Muriel just going to ban that psychopathic troll?

by Anonymousreply 25January 6, 2021 7:32 PM

Look who's pouring fuel on the fire while calling for it to be extinguished.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26January 6, 2021 8:33 PM

I hope this sick fucker gets impeached for the second time today and they give him the mental health treatment he needs in prison.

by Anonymousreply 27January 13, 2021 5:39 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!