Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

If "Trans Women Are Women," Why Must Productions Only Hire Trans Actors to Play Trans Roles?

The argument is that "trans women are women, trans men are men" to insist that there is absolutely no difference between bio men and women and trans. This assertion is used to justify, for example, MTF competing as women in sports and trans having access to what have until now been spaces exclusively for one sex or the other, ie: restrooms and locker rooms.

But if it's true that transgender people are exactly the same as the sex they identify with, why should they be the only people allowed to portray trans characters?

There is no internal consistency to trans activist logic. None.

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2020 6:24 PM

The world is sick and getting sicker.

by Anonymousreply 1September 22, 2020 10:29 AM

Since when do any of these cultists follow any logic anyway?

by Anonymousreply 2September 22, 2020 10:32 AM

Wishing doesn't make it so.

by Anonymousreply 3September 22, 2020 11:28 AM

If you can choose your gender, why can't you choose your race?

by Anonymousreply 4September 22, 2020 11:44 AM

If only transwomen can play transwomen, then only bio women should be able to play bio women.

If only transwomen have unique experiences that only they can truly understand and represent, then bio women have unique experiences that only they can truly understand and represent.

by Anonymousreply 5September 22, 2020 11:46 AM

Trying to apply logic to something that goes out of its way to defy logic is only going to give us all headaches, OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 22, 2020 12:14 PM

Because, at the end of the day, it isn't about being seen as just the same as any other woman. It's about being special. It's also about getting money and attention and other various freebies out of it, but mostly being special.

by Anonymousreply 7September 22, 2020 12:15 PM

[quote] If "Trans Women Are Women," Why Must Productions Only Hire Trans Actors to Play Trans Roles?

How does this affect you personally, OP. Did you lose a part to someone at the community rec center? Yeah, I didn't think so.

You do you.

And shut your fat whore mouth.

by Anonymousreply 8September 22, 2020 12:26 PM

Defensive tranny alert at R8

by Anonymousreply 9September 22, 2020 12:29 PM

[quote] Defensive tranny alert at [R8]

And the true, hateful theme of this thread has been revealed...

R9, you make it so easy.

by Anonymousreply 10September 22, 2020 12:38 PM

I don't see a problem with women who aren't trans playing trans roles and vice versa. Isn't that what acting is? Pretending to be something you aren't in reality? That is something trans people should be used to because they do it everyday.

by Anonymousreply 11September 22, 2020 12:52 PM

Oh, the irony

by Anonymousreply 12September 22, 2020 12:57 PM

Shhhhhhhh, OP. There are certain truths we are no longer allowed to say out loud.

Be careful, lest you risk a bang on your door by the Trans Thought/Word/Pronoun Police.

by Anonymousreply 13September 22, 2020 12:57 PM

Casting decisions are LITERAL VIOLENCE!

by Anonymousreply 14September 22, 2020 1:14 PM

R8 can't defend trans activist "logic" so instead replies with fatphobia and slut-shaming.

How progressive!

by Anonymousreply 15September 22, 2020 1:50 PM

Don’t attempt to understand it with logic. For that matter, why is gender identity malleable but racial identity immutable?

by Anonymousreply 16September 22, 2020 1:51 PM

So you can start troll threads, OP.

by Anonymousreply 17September 22, 2020 1:53 PM

I’m so sick of these discussions!

by Anonymousreply 18September 22, 2020 1:57 PM

I suspect it's left-wing ciswomen who demand that trans roles be played by trans actors.

Not trans women themselves.

by Anonymousreply 19September 22, 2020 2:00 PM

R19 Wrong. It was transwomen who kicked up a stink about the casting of Transparent.

by Anonymousreply 20September 22, 2020 3:26 PM

Maybe a few on Twitter.

Most trans women don’t want anyone to draw distinction between themselves and ciswomen.

by Anonymousreply 21September 22, 2020 3:32 PM

R20, and also unhinged transwomen who wanted attention that destroyed the show and Tambor’s subsequent career.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2020 3:42 PM

I've seen them be much less harsh if a cis woman plays a trans woman or a cis man plays a trans man. If a cis man plays a trans woman or a cis woman plays a trans man, however, the shit hits the fan, because they immediately think it'll start violence and says that trans people are just men in dresses and women in slacks. It's always why they seem to hate movies like Tootsie and Mrs. Doubtfire. I really wish I could understand this issue, but I don't think people are really going to accept trans issues for several decades to come. They're trying so hard to push this stuff on everyone when most people don't even personally know a trans person.

My main problem with trans people playing trans characters is that most of the trans actors I've seen are absolutely awful. Maybe if they start getting some good trans actors into the business, things will change. Sorry, but Laverne Cox isn't a world class thespian simply because she's trans. Seems like a nice girl, but she's a terrible actress.

by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2020 4:01 PM

Calm down, hon. The performing arts have bigger challenges to face right now than the niceties of casting.

by Anonymousreply 24September 22, 2020 4:04 PM

The same goes for race though. All Asian roles should be played by Asians (more specifically, Chinese to play Chinese - not Koreans to play Chinese). All black roles should be played by black people.

However, any other role should be able to be played by any race, including historical pieces.

Some in the gay community want it that way as well - gay roles should be played by gay actors, but gay actors should be able to play any role as well.

The reasoning is that there are so few productions that focus on gays, trans, Asians, Latinos and Black peoples' stories, that those productions should be true to life to tell the story authentically.

That's the argument at least. There's some truth and solid reasoning behind it, but of course it doesn't apply universally. It's still a predominantly straight, white media world - although I would argue we've gone overboard recently as a knee-jerk reaction to try to rectify the past.

by Anonymousreply 25September 22, 2020 4:14 PM

Because trans woman are NOT women OP

They are men in dresses and heels and ratty wigs

But you knew that

by Anonymousreply 26September 24, 2020 1:57 PM

So insightful. Thanks for bumping.

by Anonymousreply 27September 24, 2020 2:02 PM

"tales of the city" did a great job. Anna Madrigal as an old lady was played by a woman, as a young woman, a trans

by Anonymousreply 28September 24, 2020 2:04 PM

It's because their arguments shift and change depending on what they are trying to get for themselves. They are not based in science or logic.

It's also why their shrieking on Twitter and NLP-style mantras like "trans women are women" are so hyperbolic and dissent/debate is squashed because "my existence is not up for debate"! The trans activist arguments fall apart easily so they bully and intimidate to scare people off from looking too closely.

by Anonymousreply 29September 24, 2020 2:19 PM

Did any of the trans kill your mother, OP? You seem so clinically obsessed with them, starting 10 threads about them every day.

But I thought your mom died of HIV, didn't she?

by Anonymousreply 30September 24, 2020 2:30 PM

Bingo, R29.

by Anonymousreply 31September 24, 2020 2:33 PM

When I’ve just waken up, and I see the OPs post, basic honesty is called for r27

by Anonymousreply 32September 24, 2020 3:03 PM

These threads which begin with "If trans are...." remind me of logic questions. I can't understand why so many here have such great difficulty categorising such people. It's simple really.

Are Cheeseburgers hamburgers? Cheeseburgers are still hamburgers, just with a little something extra. Is a cheeseburger different to a hamburger? Why yes, it is, however it's still a hamburger. That's how I see trans. They're definitely strongly related, yet different. They're simply in their own special category.

I think for the sake of authenticity, it probably is best that trans play trans roles, and gays play gay roles. I'll leave it up to the individual casting directors or producers, but I think it's something many feel similarly about.

by Anonymousreply 33September 24, 2020 3:26 PM

Plenty of straight male actors have gotten easy Oscar noms for playing yet.

Yet no openly gay actor has won an Oscar!

That's why gay roles should be played by gay men.

by Anonymousreply 34September 24, 2020 3:32 PM

logic is not their strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 35September 24, 2020 3:46 PM

R35 That it isn't!

by Anonymousreply 36September 24, 2020 4:20 PM

^ sorry, from R33.... Hadn't realised there was another post in between as that poster doesn't show for me any longer.

by Anonymousreply 37September 24, 2020 4:21 PM

Can you imagine if IRL lesbians were only allowed to play Hollywood lesbians?

All those hot sex scenes played by butch three-hundred pounders.

by Anonymousreply 38September 24, 2020 4:24 PM

It's the insane misogynistic trans activist troll, it's best to keep it blocked!

by Anonymousreply 39September 24, 2020 11:11 PM

Trans women should play post-menopausal ciswomen.

More convenient in production.

by Anonymousreply 40September 25, 2020 5:13 AM

I wonder if the trans people see the irony in being afraid that having a cis man play a trans woman in a movie will topple the validity of transgenderism in the eyes of the general populace. If your identity is fragile enough that someone who isn't trans playing dress-up as a trans person will call your whole identity into question, that's a red flag and you need to examine some things.

by Anonymousreply 41September 25, 2020 7:39 AM

I wonder if ciswomen see the irony in being afraid that having a trans woman exist will topple the validity of womanhood in the eyes of the general populace.

If your identity is fragile enough that someone passing as a woman will call your whole identity into question, that's a red flag and you need to examine some things.

by Anonymousreply 42September 25, 2020 7:44 AM

R42 I'm a gay man, not a woman, dear. It is so weird that trannies seem to think that the only people who oppose them are women.

You have enemies everywhere, dear, and they come in all shapes and sizes. The feminists should be the least of your worries. None of us like you, none of us like your bullshit, none of us believe your mental illness can change reality. And if you think the world will accept you with open, loving arms once the feminists are out of the way then honey you've got a BIG storm coming. The silent majority loathes you, so bang your pots and pans while you can. Your days are numbered.

by Anonymousreply 43September 25, 2020 7:51 AM

[quote] Your days are numbered.

“But rad fems never threaten others!”

by Anonymousreply 44September 25, 2020 7:55 AM

ENOUGH with this ridiculous "ciswomen" and "cisman" bullshit!

Instead say "real woman", "actual woman", or just "woman" because that's what you mean!

by Anonymousreply 45September 25, 2020 8:00 AM

You don’t sound secure in your identity, R45.

by Anonymousreply 46September 25, 2020 8:02 AM

R44 Again, gay man, not a rad fem. You lot fucked up by trying to take the history of the fight for gay rights away from us. The Marsha P. Johnson bullshit cost you what would've been a valuable ally. Shame.

by Anonymousreply 47September 25, 2020 8:36 AM

I'm a gay man too actually.

(Though not British, like I suspect you are, and I doubt you ever would've been an ally to trans women)

by Anonymousreply 48September 25, 2020 8:38 AM

38, 40-44, and 45-48 are all the crazy trans activist troll.

Way to prove that trans = mental illness!

by Anonymousreply 49September 25, 2020 10:40 AM

Your numbering is off, the trans activist troll is 38, 40, 42, 44, 46, and 48. It responds incessantly to any thread mentioning trans, trying to blame "radfems" and women for whatever. Block and don't engage! It will respond no matter what you do or say, with the same bizarre divisive misogynistic ranting. It seems to have some sort of mental illness.

by Anonymousreply 50September 25, 2020 3:45 PM

Uh! Muhsoggynee!

So bad! Gay men EVIL!

by Anonymousreply 51September 25, 2020 4:26 PM

I’m not a girl, not yet a woman.....

by Anonymousreply 52September 25, 2020 4:39 PM

All I need is cane...

A trans woman to blame...

While I go insane...

by Anonymousreply 53September 25, 2020 4:57 PM

All the best women have dicks.

💋

by Anonymousreply 54September 25, 2020 5:07 PM

If a person has a dick, he’s a man r54

Don’t pretend that words have no meaning

by Anonymousreply 55September 25, 2020 5:11 PM

Political correctness and wokeness run amuck!

It's called acting...straights can play gay roles...gays can play straight roles...trans can play non-trans roles...non-trans can play trans roles.

Robbie Coltrane was right...just a bunch of people waiting around to be offended.

by Anonymousreply 56September 25, 2020 5:14 PM

Why do some of you think it’s important that you identify someone else’s gender? How does it effect you?

by Anonymousreply 57September 25, 2020 5:14 PM

[quote] Why do some of you think it’s important that you identify someone else’s gender? How does it effect you?

Because TERFs realize men can be better women than them.

Just like we’re better at everything else.

by Anonymousreply 58September 25, 2020 5:18 PM

You people will go to such great lengths to ignore the logic equalizer that trans people draw a distinction between sex and gender. For all the “ThEY R ilLOgiCAl!1!” trolls this distinction actually solves pretty much every single issue you can bring up. And the hypocrisy of a bunch of gay men and lesbians to assert that trans people are incorrect about their held beliefs about their gender identity being evidently true, when homosexuality in the past was denied or not taken seriously, and that gay people died as a direct result. Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 59September 25, 2020 5:39 PM

Also as a follow up, it’s so intellectually bereft that all of these battlegrounds have to be fought over movies and tv. “Hollywood should be able to cast who they like” like, can issues in modern life be understood through any other lens on this dumb website? You’re bad gays. So uninspiring.

by Anonymousreply 60September 25, 2020 5:41 PM

Because a male rapist in prison in Scotland announced he was a woman and was transferred to the women's prison, where he raped at least one female inmate. There have been similar cases, too.

That doesn't affect *me*, but my advocacy doesn't begin and end with myself.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 25, 2020 5:43 PM

R61 do we judge every gay man over the actions of a few? No we don’t.

by Anonymousreply 62September 25, 2020 5:45 PM

[quote] That doesn't affect *me*, but my advocacy doesn't begin and end with myself.

Mine does.

Gay rights are not a general ‘be nice to everyone’ movement. They’re about my liberation as a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 63September 25, 2020 5:53 PM

I'll never understand why the bootlickers of the gay community insist on trying to turn the gay rights movement into a party for everyone. It isn't. It's about gay men and their battle for equality, which has been waged for over fifty years now and is still being fought. Being transgender is perfectly legal in countries where being gay is punishable by death. The gay rights movement is not your ticket to piggyback off of.

Although I guess I should stop complaining, it doesn't matter any more. The gay rights movement is dead and nobody cares about us anymore, trans people made sure of that. Homosexuality will stay criminalized in over 200 countries until the end of time while gay men are told they aren't oppressed and that we already have all our rights. Sickening.

by Anonymousreply 64September 25, 2020 6:31 PM

Is this another Matt The Insane Tranny Hater thread?

by Anonymousreply 65September 25, 2020 6:35 PM

Trannies are the devil

by Anonymousreply 66September 25, 2020 8:18 PM

R65 has blood on his hands.

by Anonymousreply 67September 25, 2020 8:22 PM

You aren’t r8, r10.

But nice try.

by Anonymousreply 68September 25, 2020 8:23 PM

Same shit, different assholes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 69September 25, 2020 8:24 PM

Trans activism is gender appropriation.

by Anonymousreply 70September 25, 2020 11:17 PM

Call 1-900-CHX-WDIX right to be connected with hot singles in your area!

by Anonymousreply 71September 26, 2020 2:27 AM

[quote]You don’t sound secure in your identity, [R45].

Yes, not as secure as all those guys getting fake tits implanted, their penis chopped off and wearing dresses, who are secure of their identity....for the moment at least!

by Anonymousreply 72September 26, 2020 4:19 AM

R34–Kevin Spacey in 1999. And Linda Hunt won an Oscar for a male role. Hmmmm

by Anonymousreply 73September 26, 2020 4:25 AM

R62 men commit 98% of sex crimes, in the UK the number of trans women in prison for sex crimes is around 40%, the number of women who are in prison for sex crimes is roughly 2%. There’s a problem here!

by Anonymousreply 74September 26, 2020 4:48 AM

I always wondered why Richard Speck wasn't celebrated as a brave TransWoman, who killed the nurses because they made him feel badly about something. Why was she even in a male prison!?!?!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 26, 2020 4:53 AM

The real bootlickers are the Gays For Women.

by Anonymousreply 76September 26, 2020 6:00 AM

That included cis and trans women r76?

Just kidding, we know you are talking about real women.

by Anonymousreply 77September 26, 2020 6:10 AM

No, I’m not talking about real women.

I’m talking about ciswomen.

by Anonymousreply 78September 26, 2020 6:13 AM

I agree with R64 but it’s hard to look at the pathetic gay men who worship rad fems who hate them like R62 and conclude trans women are the ones having their boots licked.

by Anonymousreply 79September 26, 2020 6:14 AM

And how do dykes feel about us? Oh, yeah...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 80September 26, 2020 6:28 AM

R59, I'm a woman because that is my sex, not my "gender identity". Menstruation is a biological event. Only women menstruate.

Everything we are talking about is related to the body and biological sex, not "identity" - sport, sexuality (I am attracted to my sex, not my "gender identity"), bodily functions, people of the male sex in women's prisons, being able to talk about how our bodies shape our lives.

If being a woman has nothing to do with the body, then what does "transwomen are women" mean? What is a woman? What are they identifying with? Why do trans people lay so much emphasis on acquiring the appearance of the body of the other sex if gender identity is nothing to do with the body?

And the hypocrisy is on you - gay people have died and been oppressed, trashed and shat upon throughout history and still are in many parts of the world for loving our own SEX not our own gender identity and now the trans are telling us that we are bad people for insisting that we love our own SEX and you are siding with the people who say that. You are anti-homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 81September 26, 2020 3:01 PM

The trans are preying on gay people’s actual suffering.

It’s a sick fetish.

by Anonymousreply 82September 26, 2020 3:03 PM

[QUOTE]I'm a woman

What are you doing on Datalounge?

by Anonymousreply 83September 26, 2020 3:04 PM

R62, biological males with all their genitalia shouldn't be in women's prisons, especially given that they have criminal tendencies.

From the article at r61 that r62 objects to: [quote]According to the chief inspector of prisons south of the border, around one in 50 male prisoners now self-identifies as transgender, four times the level of the general population.

by Anonymousreply 84September 26, 2020 3:07 PM

Lesbians shouldn't be in women's prisons, especially given their criminal tendencies.

by Anonymousreply 85September 26, 2020 3:09 PM

Good point OP 👏👏😂😂

by Anonymousreply 86September 26, 2020 4:10 PM

R81 girl shouldn’t you be all about respecting gendered spaces since you’re a terf, tell your what, carry thru that logic and gtf off datalounge*. And stop speaking for others.

*btw I actually don’t think lesbians should be disallowed from the site I’m just imploring you to apply your own tactics to yourself thank you!

by Anonymousreply 87September 27, 2020 6:21 PM

R87 go fuck yourself. They aren't "gendered spaces", they are sex-based spaces. And DL isn't a sex-based space so your "logic" is additionally stupid. Lesbians have always been welcome here.

I notice you love to tell women to shut up, though. Your misogyny is noted.

by Anonymousreply 88September 28, 2020 10:57 AM

Gay's mens spaces are gendered.

But women's are sexed.

You're a hypocritical cunt.

by Anonymousreply 89September 28, 2020 11:09 AM

R88 so you acknowledge a distinction between gender and sex? That’s what we call growth. I’m not sure if you read my addendum to my comment that drew out that the part suggesting women weren’t wanted around here was farcical but you can drop your little victim act thank you.

And now for the closer (this will hurt a little but ultimately is for your own good) - you’re the misogynist - making generalized stereotyped comments about trans women is (drum roll) misogynistic! Bam!

by Anonymousreply 90September 28, 2020 4:31 PM

R90 thinks gay men have vaginas.

by Anonymousreply 91September 28, 2020 6:23 PM

It's what we've said a million times before: none of the 'women's spaces!' obsessives believe gay men have a right to a gay men only space.

by Anonymousreply 92September 28, 2020 6:40 PM

Trans people don't believe gay men have a right to a gay men only space either. If they did they wouldn't have tried to take over the story of Stonewall and be reminding us every five seconds that we should kiss the ground they walk on because they "earned us our rights". Trannies and red fems are just two sides of the same coin, the only difference is that their lunacy operates in separate fields.

by Anonymousreply 93September 28, 2020 6:57 PM

It’s not trans women who have taken over Datalounge.

It’s wannabe Carrie Bradshaws.

by Anonymousreply 94September 28, 2020 6:59 PM

Trannies and straight women cunts ruin everything

Both of them should be shot

by Anonymousreply 95September 28, 2020 7:00 PM

Despite what the rabid tranny in this thread says, I personally (as a gay man) would rather share my space with a feminist than a tranny. They both hate us, but at least feminists are relatively polite and quiet about it. Trannies make it known that they're homophobic, and they make it known loudly. I'd rather break bread with someone who quietly resents me than someone who screams it in my face.

by Anonymousreply 96September 28, 2020 7:01 PM

All women, tranny or not, should be made to take a long walk off a short pier in order to make way for the Penisocracy the world both needs and deserves.

by Anonymousreply 97September 28, 2020 7:02 PM

R96 Where are you getting that feminists dislike gay people. I am a 2nd wave feminists that trannies call a terf. I don't have a problem at all with gay men or women. I do however have a problem with trannies thinking they have a right to invade our spaces like bathrooms, showers, sports, and pushing kids into this. These men have lived as men all their lives and have no idea what it is like to be a woman any more than women know what it is really like to be a man. We have a completely different chemistry.

by Anonymousreply 98September 28, 2020 7:18 PM

[quote]I am a 2nd wave feminists that trannies call a terf.

[quote]I do however have a problem with trannies thinking they have a right to invade our spaces like bathrooms, showers, sports

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 99September 28, 2020 7:30 PM

Oh please R99. I am talking about situations where women can be raped or sexually assaulted.

by Anonymousreply 100September 28, 2020 7:34 PM

Why don't you ask the gay men on this board if they want women posting here?

by Anonymousreply 101September 28, 2020 7:44 PM

This board was advertised as a gossip board. I came here years ago for the gossip and stayed for the interesting commentary. I rarely post.

by Anonymousreply 102September 28, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]DataLounge - Gay Celebrity Gossip, Gay Politics, Gay News and Pointless Bitchery since 1995.

by Anonymousreply 103September 28, 2020 7:50 PM

I'm a gay man, and as long as the women on this board aren't annoying they're more than welcome to be here. Trannies, however, aren't.

by Anonymousreply 104September 28, 2020 7:51 PM

R98 I always laugh at this ‘our spaces’ thing. Let me ask you, if you go into a shop and there was a gender neutral bathroom but one that allowed for multi-person use (I.e. a collection of stalls but no urinals) would you fall into a total panic and not be able to use said space? Also, do you and these other ‘second wave feminists’ own these spaces? Or are they just someone else’s property being provided to be used a service on their terms. It’s funny because I usually don’t walk into a business and tell them who is allowed to use different parts of their space.

by Anonymousreply 105September 28, 2020 7:51 PM

R96 these people don’t like you because you’re an unlikeable person probably. Also spoiler alert but men can be feminists, and most trans women belong in the feminist category.

by Anonymousreply 106September 28, 2020 7:53 PM

I'm a gay man, and as long as the trannies on this board aren't annoying they're more than welcome to be here. Women, however, aren't.

by Anonymousreply 107September 28, 2020 7:53 PM

If you try to find sense in this, you won't find any.. because there isn't any.

by Anonymousreply 108September 28, 2020 7:55 PM

And can we please drop this dumb argument about trans people “pushing kids into things” like we all know the ones that push damaging gender stereotypes onto kids are straight parents “no son you can’t hang out with the girls you have to play sports what’s wrong with you?” From as soon as they can speak.

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 7:56 PM

If a business only had a gender neutral multi stall bathroom I wouldn't use it. Too creepy and gross.

by Anonymousreply 110September 28, 2020 7:59 PM

R110 ew listen to yourself.

by Anonymousreply 111September 28, 2020 8:06 PM

R90 I'm not the poster you were responding to, so save your unearned condescension for someone who cares. You're not making any sense and if your point is to show that there is no logical argument for whatever it is you are shilling (it's not quite clear) then mission accomplished!

by Anonymousreply 112September 29, 2020 12:56 PM

Women's spaces are sacred! Gay men's space are for everyone!

by Anonymousreply 113September 29, 2020 1:02 PM

R113 I really don't think you're a gay man, but rather a tranny posing as one. Real gay men don't celebrate women being raped. Real gay men don't use words like "cis". Stop pretending to be one of us, freak, and get off our site. You aren't welcome in our community and you never will be. You are not on our side and we know it. Stop pretending to align yourself with us and GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 114September 29, 2020 1:05 PM

Nah. I'm a gay man. You sound like a fish though.

by Anonymousreply 115September 29, 2020 1:21 PM

It's really a pretty simple thing to answer: do gay men have a right to spaces free from women?

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2020 1:22 PM

Yes r116

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 1:23 PM

I think so too.

But the women on this site don't.

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 1:24 PM

That’s because straight women are entitled and presumptuous, particularly the white cunts r118

If they contributed anything of value, then they’d be welcome. But they do not. These twats are useless to gay men. Straight men only tolerate them for their pussies.

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2020 1:44 PM

The insane misogynistic trans activist troll is certainly riled up today!

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2020 1:44 PM

So I'll take that as a no.

Gay men aren't allowed our own spaces.

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2020 1:46 PM

R121 Gay men with penises are more than welcome to enjoy our spaces. Gay men with vaginas and boobies, such as yourself, are not.

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2020 1:49 PM

Cool! And are we free to exclude ciswomen from our gay-only spaces?

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2020 1:58 PM

R123 Of course. Nothing with a vagina in gay male spaces, "male identifying" or otherwise.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2020 2:25 PM

Yes r124

by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2020 2:26 PM

Good. I'd like to ask all vaginaed persons to hereby leave this board.

by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2020 2:28 PM

Lesbians have been on Datalounge since the beginning, and they have every right to post.

Straight cunts and trannies should be thrown in a grease fire for their intrusion, because they’re worthless.

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2020 2:36 PM

R122 ‘Boobies’? What are you - 5?

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2020 6:24 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!