Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Teddi Mellencamp is being let go and branded "boring and stale."

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2020 8:03 PM

Good. She wasn't just boring. She was a dangerous emabler of Vyle's behaviour.

by Anonymousreply 1September 21, 2020 2:50 PM

Major repressed Bull Dyke vibes!

by Anonymousreply 2September 21, 2020 3:00 PM

Teddi is boring but so is Garcelle and the new, bitchy blonde (I've forgotten her name).

The show needs new blood but not crazy, uncooperative like Heather Graham. Can't the morally corrupt Faye Resnick get a full time gig on the show? Please VOTE NO on Kim Richards and Kris Kardashian.

by Anonymousreply 3September 21, 2020 3:19 PM

Why did Teddi seem so offended of the idea that Denise had sex with Brandi?

by Anonymousreply 4September 21, 2020 3:23 PM

R4 see R2

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2020 3:38 PM

Yay!!!

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2020 3:38 PM

Fabulous. She's an idiot who believes she has a gift for communication and social interaction. Bye, girl.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2020 5:01 PM

She just seemed like she never fit in with the other women, partially because she's younger & her kids are younger, but also because she attached to Kyle like a barnacle & never seemed to have an opinion or personality of her own.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2020 5:31 PM

She’s still that fat teen, unable to get work in pilot season.

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2020 5:35 PM

The morally corrupt Faye would be divine. She knows where all the dirt is buried and not afraid to share it. Faye versus Camille....round 3. Fabulous Bravo TV.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2020 5:35 PM

Kyle will just find another cast mate to cling to and make her minion.

That’s why Kyle must be fired as well. As well as Rinna (who is the most toxic woman on this show ever besides Brandi).

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2020 5:37 PM

R11 ummm a toxic environment is the goal of the show.

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2020 5:38 PM

R12

So why were Dorinda, Vicki, Tamra fired?

The producers have repeatedly said they don’t want things to get too toxic for it would be hard to watch. And the reunion was just that.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2020 5:40 PM

I like Sutton, she is not boring and she is rich.

Ps - Teddi named her kid Slate....let that sink in.

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2020 5:44 PM

Good riddance.

A colossal bore.

And skank knew it hence the ridiculous pink-like hair/wig/mess.

Bring back Denise Fucking Richards AND LVP

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2020 6:10 PM

The name Teddi plus being "stale" made me laugh even though I have no fucking idea who this person is

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2020 6:20 PM

Teddi= no charisma, dull, horrible taste, sanctimonious, droning voice, and a prude. Perhaps the most boring housewife of all time. She won’t be missed.

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2020 6:25 PM

The whole damned RHOBH show is boring and stale.

Why blame Teddy? Kyle, Erika and Dorit are just as boring and stale. Why not fire them, too?

The only one who works for that check is Lisa Rinna, and she can't carry that show all by herself.

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2020 6:29 PM

How about Mrs. Gene Simmons, Shannon Tweed, as a replacement? She seems like she'd handle Rinna's bullshit out in the alley.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2020 7:34 PM

So who will be Kyle's minion in the coming season. The one who'll do all her dirty work for her.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2020 7:41 PM

Dorit sounds EXACTLY like Olivia Hussey did in 1974s Black Christmas.

She ripped off Olivia's sound.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2020 8:46 PM

I find Dorit oddly entertaining because she's obviously such a phony and so ridiculous, but kind of endearing. She does have her own personality - however odd - and she will stand up to the others. The l'affair de dog was ridiculous, but I sense a lot of that was producer driven and a desire to stick to LVP.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2020 8:54 PM

They need to bring some more color on this show. Where are the rich Latinas? CA is like 50% Mexican. Bring it on. Fuck more stupid white girls. Rinna is not going anywhere, she’s keeping the show alive. Keep Garcelle and she needs to get more in the mix. Kyle has to go, enough. And don’t bring her dumb fat sister on. No one cares about Kathy Hilton. Bye Teddi, you boring cunt.

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2020 9:00 PM

Exactly, R23.

Both Los Angeles and New York are the most diverse cities in the U.S., and yet both RHOBH and RHONY were ALL WHITE for the first ten or more years.

That's just fucking bullshit.

But it doesn't even really matter any more what they do to these stupid shows. They're over. Ratings are tanked, and nobody watches.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2020 9:04 PM

If they are going to bring in a rich Latnia, what better choice than Vanessa Bryant, widow of Kobe? She just kicked her own mother out and repossessed her car, imagine her reaction to Kyle's bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2020 9:04 PM

Allegedly, Kathy Hilton is going to join the cast and she will DESTROY Kyle. They haven't spoken in a long time because of the whole Mauricio situation. Ironically, Kathy and Kim are both good friends with LVP. And Kim didn't even like her when she is on the show! That pisses Kyle off to no end.

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2020 9:08 PM

They don't need any color, I think these all white / all black cliques are precisely the reality. It would just seem even more contrived if they pretended these people hung out with a diverse crowd of people. When it's obvious, they don't (Jews don't count).

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2020 9:09 PM

Can you imagine someone telling people "that's right, I am THE son/daughter of John Mellencamp"? I would start laughing: "Your dad is a C grade Bruce Springsteen?".

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2020 9:09 PM

Remember hearing her tag line for this season for the first time: “You never know to expect when I’m expecting.” My reaction was “oh I think I do, you being the most boring, spiteful and sanctimonious bitch to ever exist.”

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2020 9:11 PM

I think Sutton is the best in the cast now. They have to give her a diamond.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2020 9:13 PM

I think you're right, R27.

But surely they could have gotten more creative with these shows, and found a way to integrate more diversity in the SHOW (if not the cast), to make it more reflective of the cities in which they live. Right?

by Anonymousreply 31September 21, 2020 9:15 PM

Reflective of the cities but not the cast.

by Anonymousreply 32September 21, 2020 9:35 PM

They're probably making room for the inevitable return of Brandy as a full-time member of the cast.

by Anonymousreply 33September 21, 2020 9:42 PM

Good riddance. I wonder if Tge bad press for her accountability (starvation) scam did her in.

by Anonymousreply 34September 21, 2020 9:46 PM

LOL

Although Teddi and Kyle have been quite close in recent years, the source also suggested that if Teddi is no longer on RHOBH, Kyle will likely cut ties with her for good.

“Kyle will most likely dump her, when Bravo does,” the source claimed.

by Anonymousreply 35September 21, 2020 9:50 PM

If this franchise were to be truly reflective of the actual demographics of Beverly Hills today, this show would essentially be the Shahs of Sunset. That being said, I'm surprised they haven't added a Persian housewife to this cast, although I think they've got a good thing going by populating the cast with mostly current or former soap actresses and TV/movie has-beens. Too bad Brenda Dickson isn't ten years younger.

by Anonymousreply 36September 21, 2020 10:17 PM

[quote] I'm surprised they haven't added a Persian housewife to this cast

They tried that with Peggy in OC, and she SUCKED!

by Anonymousreply 37September 21, 2020 10:19 PM

Agreed, r37!

by Anonymousreply 38September 21, 2020 10:21 PM

R37

So did many white women.

Persian women aren’t all the same.

by Anonymousreply 39September 21, 2020 10:22 PM

I think they need a woman like Jennifer from NJ.

by Anonymousreply 40September 21, 2020 10:22 PM

They need a Latina and a Persian woman to be more reflective of LA. And another crazy ex-soap star—I still think they should bring on Hunter Tylo.

by Anonymousreply 41September 21, 2020 10:57 PM

Eva Longoria?

by Anonymousreply 42September 21, 2020 11:02 PM

[quote] “Kyle will most likely dump her, when Bravo does,” the source claimed.

That is exactly what she does. Say what you want about Vanderpump but what's really interesting about her is that she actually is friends with women who have been on the show--Kim Richards, Joyce and (most surprising to me) Taylor Armstrong. Taylor recently said Lisa was the women from the show she is closest to today. Kyle is absolutely a social climber who will dump you once you are no longer of use to her. She tried to snub Vanderpump more once Mauricio got to sell the Maloof's mansion.

by Anonymousreply 43September 21, 2020 11:11 PM

Teddi's tagline in the previous season was something like "I won't do your dirty work". Which is hilarious because all she seemed to do was act as Kyle's puppet.

by Anonymousreply 44September 21, 2020 11:12 PM

Eva Longoria, Nicolette Sheridan and Kathy Hilton should all be brought in. Nicolette would eviscerate Rinna and I am all for it.

by Anonymousreply 45September 21, 2020 11:14 PM

What about Gina Gershon?

by Anonymousreply 46September 21, 2020 11:14 PM

R46, that would make her the first lesbian (not bi) housewife ever, right?

by Anonymousreply 47September 21, 2020 11:16 PM

Rosie O’Donnell!

by Anonymousreply 48September 21, 2020 11:21 PM

Teddi Mellencamp Confirms Her “All In" Brand Is Launching an Internal Review After Diet Controversy

After earning a reputation for upholding accountability while appearing on Bravo's The Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, Teddi Mellencamp is taking responsibility for her All In by Teddi wellness brand and signature coaching offerings. The reality star-turned-wellness figure took to her podcast last week to "speak out," she says, after sharing that she feels recent criticisms over her brand's coaching services have turned into "complete hate" and are "not necessary."

"For one, I wanted to say I love All In… I 100% feel confident in the fact that we let you know before signing up exactly what the program entails. If it’s something that you want to do and you want us to hold you accountable to your goals, we are there to do that for you," Teddi shared on Instagram, where she first acknowledged the controversy. Later, on her podcast Teddi Tea Pod, she fought through emotions and claimed that her accountability services aren't really about dieting or making money: "The reason I started All In by Teddi had nothing to do with a business. I had no big plans on creating a business; I wanted to change my own life… I created my own happiness by taking care of myself, and I used Instagram as a tool to hold me accountable."

She claims that All In has helped over 15,000 clients to date — with new clients signing up for her text message-based "coaching services" that can cost as much as $599 in the first few weeks.

Recently, a series of accusations and allegations about Teddi's All In programs began circulating on social media sourced from anonymous users claiming to be former All In by Teddi clients. The messages allege that the program's coaches often push unhealthy, restrictive standards of dieting on clients. There are no nutritionists or licensed healthcare providers directly on staff at All In, as acknowledged by the brand on its website.

How exactly does the program work, then? What are some of the most common complaints shared about Teddi's brand? And how has Teddi responded personally? Here's everything to know about the All In by Teddi programs, and Teddi's response to the criticism.

Anyone battling an eating disorder, or experiencing negative, concerning thoughts about their body, should seek medical attention immediately.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 21, 2020 11:56 PM

OMG - what a scam. $599 to have someone text you and tell you not to eat? No wonder she was fired.

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2020 12:15 AM

Maybe she's just Karen Carpenter reincarnated? What else exxplains her 500 calorie diet?

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2020 12:44 AM

I said it on the other thread... Janice Dickinson

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2020 1:18 AM

This show is turning into ‘The Real D-List Slut Actresses of Yesteryear’

It’s much more interesting with someone unknown or from the shadows.

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2020 2:24 AM

Janice D. would be a good addition, just because she's literally cuckoo. Not that I don't think Rinna isn't nuts, but Rinna is also playing a cartoon version of herself.

Adios, Teddi...don't let the door hit you on the way out! (Not that I've ever given her much thought, but I can imagine she's crying now more than ever. I'll forever love Sutton for calling her out for being boring.

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2020 5:09 AM

They should bring back Eileen Davidson and add Torrie Spelling's mother.

by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2020 5:41 AM

Rinna and Brandi are Kim bad enough.

Is it such a good idea to have notes psychos like Janice Dickinson involved?

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2020 6:38 AM

They really need a major recast on all these shows. Perhaps they can hire some real housewives?

by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2020 9:23 AM

The morally corrupt Faye feuded with that plain, boring and not particularly wealthy housewife a few seasons back

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2020 9:38 AM

I made the best cast here

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2020 12:00 PM

"No matter how many Berkin bags you have, you will never be a lady".

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2020 2:20 PM

Lmao LVP!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 23, 2020 2:59 PM

So we're not going to get a season of Teddi crying over her kid's severed finger? Awww, darn.

by Anonymousreply 62September 23, 2020 3:02 PM

[Quote]how many Berkin bags

Oh, dear.

by Anonymousreply 63September 23, 2020 3:11 PM

Did anyone watch the 'RHOBH: Secrets Revealed' ep tonight, which was basically footage that didn't make it to the show? Sutton's birthday (where she got trashed), several scenes with Farrah (so much for Kyle having so much producing power), and the scene where Rinna's kid goes to see the apartment were the parts I saw. Also, Garcelle's house *almost* burned down in one of the wildfires...guess the "almost" part made it not dramatic enough to make it into the season's edit. Actually, any of the above were more interesting than anything Teddi did. There was also an extended argument between Denise and Kyle after one of the "Bravo, Bravo, Bravo" outbursts.

by Anonymousreply 64September 24, 2020 5:55 AM

I watched. I was surprised that they even included the part of the producer essentially chastising Denise for her behavior in that scene with Kyle. He looked fed up with her.

by Anonymousreply 65September 24, 2020 6:29 AM

R65 Denise did not come off well in either the reunion or in this "cutting room floor" footage. She's a bit of a lying cunt, isn't she?

by Anonymousreply 66September 24, 2020 1:11 PM

Give it up, r66, we still all hate Kyle, LVP and Teddi more.

by Anonymousreply 67September 24, 2020 5:00 PM

Teddi should not have lasted this long. Even Joyce was more interesting than her.

by Anonymousreply 68September 24, 2020 5:02 PM

They just need to cast all Days of Our Lives actresses. Those broads could improv for 20 seasons and never run out of scenarios. Look at Kristen and Lisa. No lack of material or drama.

by Anonymousreply 69September 24, 2020 5:14 PM

Denise is clearly a big phony who acts one way in front of the cameras and another behind the scenes. That's obviously why the women were fed up with her and called her out for not being honest. I'm guessing Denise also talks about sex in front of her kids all the time in real life and that's why the other women were pissed she made such a big deal about them talking about threesomes with the kids around.

by Anonymousreply 70September 24, 2020 5:39 PM

R70

The problem is they ALL are not honest on this show. They’re all phony. Except maybe Sutton. So it’s hypocritical.

by Anonymousreply 71September 24, 2020 5:46 PM

They need un ugly tranny Republican to mix things up!

by Anonymousreply 72September 24, 2020 5:54 PM

On this show in particular the fights are always about one housewife being angry at her fellow housewife’s/ coworker’s behavior-usually it’s an issue with not pulling their weight- and getting her other coworkers/housewives to pile on.

by Anonymousreply 73September 24, 2020 5:56 PM

It really is over basic shit. They need to expose infidelity or alcoholism/drug use again

by Anonymousreply 74September 24, 2020 6:00 PM

R65, I agree that showing the producer raising his voice at Denise wasn't the best look for the production team. I didn't get the impression she was being belligerent; she was just angry and defending herself against Kyle calling her a liar about whether she worked on 'TB&TB' set before she came to Teddi's retreat. (A typical "Who cares but you, Kyle?" scenario.) It's hard for me not to blame Denise after seeing that scene, as it showed how they really did all gang up on her, including production. She knew she was never going to win with these ladies, and would probably rather spend her off time from the soap making another Hallmark movie with her gay BFF Patrick Muldoon. Unrelated, but how/why is Muldoony not married by now?

by Anonymousreply 75September 24, 2020 6:36 PM

[quote]I'm guessing Denise also talks about sex in front of her kids all the time in real life and that's why the other women were pissed she made such a big deal about them talking about threesomes with the kids around.

They would have no idea how Denise talks to her kids because with the exception of Teddi and Kyle none of them spend time with each other IRL.

They were pissed at Denise over ThreesomeGate because they considered her the Designated Whore of the group and reckoned she was getting uppity.

by Anonymousreply 76September 24, 2020 6:39 PM

Rinna getting so pissed at "Denise Fucking Richards" and "She's A MOVIE Star" really showed the depths of her envy. Rinna must get next to no acting work these days, not even 2 days on a Hallmark show. I wish the show would focus more on the industry side of the women's lives. Even if they're only soaps or Garcelle's guest spots on TV shows or even Rinna on QVC, it would be more interesting than Teddi's wellness cult or Kyle hawking her hideous sequin tuxedos and polyester caftans and Dorit limping along with Beverly Beach.

On the upside, Rinna looked really pretty with that wig at Sutton's party.

Sutton buying their friendships with bags, boots and chartering a plane ride to New York will bite her soon. She's cool and silly and good to watch but she's an easy target for them.

Kyle must be on some med that puts her into rage mode.

Denise: The sky is blue.

Kyle: You said it was green.

Denise: Haha. Why would I do that? The sky is blue

Kyle: No, you emailed me yesterday and told me it was green

Denise: No I didn't, why would I do that?

Kyle: Why are you denying the sky is blue Denise?

Denise: I'm denying I ever said the sky was green, I know the sky is blue.

Kyle: So you've changed your mind. Ok.

Denise: ... huh? You know what Kyle, just let it go.

Kyle: Let what go? I'm not making a thing of this. I would never do that. That's not who I am.

Denise: The sky is blue, Kyle. Blue.

Kyle: I just want this sorted.

Denise: It is sorted. It's blue.

Kyle: But I swear, you said it was green, why did you do that?

Denise: Don't argue with me, Kyle.

Kyle: I want to put this to bed. You said the sky is green.

Denise: BRAVO BRAVO BRAVO

by Anonymousreply 77September 24, 2020 7:22 PM

I liked Denise at first - she seemed cool, funny and didn't seem to care what people thought, but lets' face it: a woman who marries Charlie Sheen & has kids with him is fucked up in her own right. And follows it up with a marriage to Aaron a hack and total loon. I don't think the rest of the women are certainly any better, but I don't think she is the person she'd have viewers believe she is.

by Anonymousreply 78September 24, 2020 10:48 PM

Say all you want about Denise- she's still a thousand times more interesting and engaging than Teddi. To the above poster going on about Denise lying: All of the housewives lie and have something shady going on, whether it's filmed or not is another story.

by Anonymousreply 79September 24, 2020 11:15 PM

The producer that chastised her on last night’s show is Chris Cullen, former producer of daytime soap Another World. That should tell you all you need to know about the level of artifice and bullshit going on with this franchise.

by Anonymousreply 80September 24, 2020 11:41 PM

R80, that actually does explain everything! I meant to Google him when Denise said his name, and I forgot. Thanks for that tidbit.

Rinna's last acting credit was a one-off last year on a show called 'This Close', which is allegedly about two best friends in LA who happen to both be deaf. The silver lining of her guest spot is that the two main characters couldn't hear her screeching, hybrid hyena-clucking hen voice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 25, 2020 4:16 AM

Maybe I'm naive, but what is a 21 (ish?) year old college dropout with emotional issues (or anyone for that matter) doing living in a high rise apartment with concierge service for $5,700 a month?

Rinna wants everyone to "own it" yet she can't seem own motherhood. Cunt.

Funny that new girl Garcelle can ask tough questions, but "Accountability Coach" Teddi can't.

by Anonymousreply 82September 25, 2020 10:39 AM

r78 No one thinks Denise is a Suzie-homemaker Super Mom, it's just that most people have seen this shit go down far too many times with Kyle and Rinna and Brandi and Teddi and Erika and Kim and LVP and Yolanda starting shit - and continuing shit - for the sake of a storyline. It was so badly done and so transparent and not involving any of them. I mean at least last season at a stretch you could say that Lucy Lucy Apple Juicy did belong to Dorit and she did aquire her from LVP.

r82 I started to get Steve Bing flashbacks.

by Anonymousreply 83September 25, 2020 11:22 AM

I see a great job opportunity in my future.

I LOVE that about me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 84September 25, 2020 11:40 AM

R84 Know this!

by Anonymousreply 85September 25, 2020 11:41 AM

R82, the other great scene in the 'Secrets Revealed' ep was Rinna Facetiming Harry about ordering new drapes from the decorator. Harry couldn't have cared less...he's never home! Ironic since he's owned that home since the 80s, way before he met Rinna.

by Anonymousreply 86September 25, 2020 11:48 AM

So, is Allison Dubois the fortune teller that's wearing Kyle's ring?? Hmmm...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 25, 2020 11:55 AM

God, Kyle, does anything satisfy you emotionally?

Besides Teddi sharing your bed, I mean?

Yeah, I saw that, too. Everyone thought I was mean to you but I spared you not sharing THAT little detail.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 25, 2020 12:02 PM

They should make Allison Dubois a housewife. This show needs someone more interesting. Because this cast is stale.

by Anonymousreply 89September 25, 2020 12:44 PM

R89 I agree! I have many facets, not unlike a crystal ball or a scrying mirror! Or a Bravo Housewife diamond! I am Oprah endorsed!* See me smiling sweetly here? I am not the person you saw on that episode all those years ago! Andy Cohen roofied me and I had an adverse drug reaction, making me unusually belligerent. BUT if that’s who you want me to be, I am cool with being roofied on every episode. Basically, whatever you want me to do or say on air I will because although I love about me that I know things, I love attention more. Also, I would love that sweet junior housewife paycheck.

*I probably won’t mention this on air, understanding that Oprah Winfrey is a Black, and Evolution Media obviously hates the Blacks, having only cast Garcelle as a token after a decade of public pressure for never even showing a black person onscreen in Southern California. I am not personally racist but I am happy to play one on TV! (I love this about me!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 25, 2020 12:58 PM

Denise has actually been in ELITE films. Sure, she has her share of b-grade flicks as well. She needs to start a production company like Reese and start making films/series to sell to Netflix so she doesn't have to slum around with "accountability" coaches or whatever Dorit is supposed to be.

by Anonymousreply 91September 25, 2020 2:27 PM

R91 "Elite" films? I must have missed Denise's turns in those Merchant-Ivory and Scorcese productions.

by Anonymousreply 92September 25, 2020 2:31 PM

Denise and LVP didn’t need this show like Rinna, Kyle, Erika, Dorit, Teddi do. I think that’s why they targeted them in the past 2 seasons. That’s why Garcelle and Sutton will be targets and outsiders (Kyle didn’t invite them to post-reunion gathering). They really don’t need this show like the others do. They gang up on the most successful housewives.

by Anonymousreply 93September 25, 2020 2:51 PM

Or maybe they gang up on the housewives who are full of shit and go out of their way to make the rest of them look bad on camera.

by Anonymousreply 94September 25, 2020 2:59 PM

R92 - yeah, I know what you mean but she was in a Bond movie, Starship Troopers, Drop Dead Gorgeous, Wild Things. Big films or films with cult followings.

by Anonymousreply 95September 25, 2020 3:00 PM

R95 With the exception of the Bond film, I would say most of her other appearances were in films that turned out to be cult favorites, but I wouldn't call them "elite films.

I did love her in "Drop Dead Gorgeous." This number made me laugh until I cried.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 96September 25, 2020 3:06 PM

It really demonstrates how bottom of the barrel Bravo shows (and—sorry—their viewers’ tastes) are that from Lisa Rinna to DLers, people regard her as a major movie star.

I LIKE Denise. She seems cool and smart. I have liked her a lot in the roles mentioned above. She is talented. But she is not even a C-list star at this stage in her career, and she has been about as successful (or less so, possibly) as Alicia Silverstone, who had some notable roles with good performances when she was young and made herself a household name but whose career fizzled. It’s typical. I am not slighting her. But she’s just not a huge movie star. She has been in a few notable movies.

It’s really funny to me that people on this site criticize the fuck out of someone like Nicole Kidman or Cate Blanchett and then turn around and try to argue a case that Denise Fucking Richards is a movie star.

by Anonymousreply 97September 25, 2020 4:01 PM

Say what you want, but Denise is/was a FILM star. Her fame is due to staring in films. That has cachet in Los Angeles.

If she were to produce and star in a prestige television series, I know many executives who would be interested.

Hollywood loves a good comeback story.

by Anonymousreply 98September 25, 2020 5:26 PM

R98 Yes, she "stared" in a lot of films. That pretty much sums up her career.

by Anonymousreply 99September 25, 2020 5:37 PM

R99 - LOL! I'm sorry, I'm just fixated on defending Denise's film career.

by Anonymousreply 100September 25, 2020 5:46 PM

Thank god!

by Anonymousreply 101September 25, 2020 5:54 PM

Maybe that’s what was behind all the emotional eating r2

by Anonymousreply 102September 25, 2020 5:55 PM

Say what you want about Denise, but in 75 years people will STILL be watching her James Bond movie, Wild Things, etc. She will live on in her films.

No one will remember stupid Andy Cohen or even know he existed in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 103September 25, 2020 6:36 PM

I found it so bizarre that Rinna brought up Denise starring in Wild Things as an example of Denise being, to quote Camille, "morally corrupt". More than anyone else, Rinna should know that it's a FUCKING MOVIE and is in no way representative of real life. Rinna is probably jealous that Denise looked better in Wild Things than she has ever looked.

by Anonymousreply 104September 25, 2020 6:39 PM

I love Wild Things. I don’t love Starship Troopers but she certainly holds her own in it. James Bond movies are so uninteresting to me so I have not seen that. Otherwise, I guess I need to watch “American Satan,” “A Christmas Reunion,” “Fatal Acquittal” and her other acclaimed vehicles that have cemented her spot on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 105September 25, 2020 6:42 PM

R105 - she's a working actor and is taking the work she can get. Doesn't touch the fact that Lisa Rinna and Kyle are not being asked to be involved in any film project. Kyle was never asked to be in any Halloween sequel and there's no interest in getting Billie back on Days. I thought she did a great Billie, though.

by Anonymousreply 106September 26, 2020 2:26 AM

R106 Kyle's in the latest Halloween installment.

by Anonymousreply 107September 26, 2020 2:27 AM

r106 - ok, that's good! I have a love-hate viewer relationship with Kyle so glad she's in the next film

by Anonymousreply 108September 26, 2020 2:29 AM

R106, how did you miss that Kyle is in the next 'Halloween'? She talked about the trauma of having to chop her bangs for the film for like the first three eps of the season. I guess the bitch never heard of the clip-on bang wiglet that Courteney Cox used in 'Scream 3'.

For those saying Denise needs a prestige TV project, she starred in a show called 'Sex, Love & Secrets' 15 years ago with Eric Balfour. It bombed. For those saying Denise isn't a movie star, don't forget she starred with Pamela Anderson in the straight-to-video masterpiece 'Blonde & Blonder' in 2008.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 26, 2020 6:09 AM

I honestly didn’t realize Lisa Rinna had been on tv until a few years ago. I think it was when I rewatched Melrose Place. I thought she was cast for being Harry Hamlins wife. I largely ignored her until she started acting really loony.

by Anonymousreply 110September 26, 2020 4:58 PM

Denise was fairly successful for a while, and marrying Charlie Sheen helped too. I bet she was B+ list at her best. Also, people forget that Charlie Sheen had a pretty long period of sobriety before his Tiger Blood meltdown, was pretty big into AA. He was the one who convinced Ben Affleck to go to rehab and drove him there, back when Ben first got sober for a while. I think Charlie was sober for about 10 years, and took over for Michael J Fox on Spin City, then got 2 1/2 Men. That's when Denise was with him. So it's not as if she married him as we know him now.

by Anonymousreply 111September 26, 2020 5:40 PM

R108- And the buzz on Kyle in the Halloween film is that she gives an excellent performance- This was from those previews / test screenings a while back...

by Anonymousreply 112September 26, 2020 5:54 PM

Is Halloween the first job Kyle has had since childhood?

by Anonymousreply 113September 26, 2020 5:58 PM

R111, that's what Denise has said in interviews, he changed completely when he became an addict again.

by Anonymousreply 114September 26, 2020 6:08 PM

R92 Denise was on a rerun of Friends last nite........"Nick at Nite". She payedRoss and Monicas cousin Cassie. She was stunningly gorgeous, too.

by Anonymousreply 115September 26, 2020 6:18 PM

The Mellencamps all seem like appallingly unpleasant people. And I fucking hate that Jack and Diane song.

by Anonymousreply 116September 26, 2020 8:52 PM

Same r116.

by Anonymousreply 117September 26, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote] And I fucking hate that Jack and Diane song.

I hate all of his songs.

by Anonymousreply 118September 26, 2020 10:39 PM

R117 r118 relieved to see more Mellencamp haters. I assumed his music was widely adored given that I can't step into a grocery store throughout the last 20 years without hearing that monotonous garbage.

by Anonymousreply 119September 26, 2020 10:41 PM

I hate John Cougar Mellencamp (was told by someone who ran a concert venue that he , his wife, and children were all the WORST artist she ever encountered.

But I think Denise is a lying piece of shit as well.....

And I despise Teddi- And I am so happy the show ditched her.

SUTTON!!!! YOU NEED TO BE FULL TIME!!!!!!!!!!

Love Kyle! So fuck you all on that.

Garcelle is a COMA. I will stop there. The show could have done far better than her.

by Anonymousreply 120September 26, 2020 10:44 PM

R120

You’re quick to call Denise a “lying piece of shit”, but then go on to say you LOVE KYLE!!!!

Really?

by Anonymousreply 121September 26, 2020 10:46 PM

Sorry R121- Denise gave her self away numerous times. She is a fucking liar, and a bad one.

Go suck LVP's dick. Another liar and manipulator. That's why the cast hated her.

Get this! I despise TEDDI! AND DENISE!!! They are both horrible (in terms of the SHOW, in different ways) They both seem like cool chicks in real life.

But one is forced and boring and the other one doesn't want to keep shit 100.

Kyle? Never had an issue. She has always kept shit real. Do I think her day of reckoning is coming (this is always in terms of the SHOW- its a SHOW) Fuck yes!!!

And I am living for Sutton. She rules.

by Anonymousreply 122September 26, 2020 10:53 PM

[Quote]But I think Denise is a lying piece of shit as well

So she lied about a hook-up. No foul. I like Denise. Its too bad she was made this season's beast of burden.

by Anonymousreply 123September 26, 2020 11:01 PM

[quote] Go suck LVP's dick. Another liar and manipulator. That's why the cast hated her.

The cast hated her because she was the most loved character on the show--hence why she got a spin off and Kyle didn't. Kyle keeping it real? Since when?

by Anonymousreply 124September 26, 2020 11:11 PM

[quote] So she lied about a hook-up. No foul.

Right, and I don't understand why people are making such a big deal about it. If Denise doesn't want to discuss hooking up with someone, that's her business. Brandi is simply trying to milk this for everything she's worth since she has nothing else to offer.

by Anonymousreply 125September 26, 2020 11:13 PM

R124- My god. LVP was one of the most manipulative and vindictive cast members EVER. Come on with this shit.

by Anonymousreply 126September 26, 2020 11:13 PM

R126, regardless, that doesn't change the fact that she was the most loved character on the show--that is indisputable. She was the runaway star of the show and it wasn't even expected. Of course she's manipulative on the show, they ALL are. It was really dumb of the cast to refer to LVP as a "black cloud" who caused all their problems--she clearly wasn't, based on this season. The problem is them.

by Anonymousreply 127September 26, 2020 11:19 PM

I like the idea the poster upthread suggested about Candi Spelling. Could you even imagine Candi and Tori together?

by Anonymousreply 128September 26, 2020 11:26 PM

Is Candi a fame whore though? I don't think so. She's happy plaing on Ebay all day.

by Anonymousreply 129September 26, 2020 11:31 PM

R113, Kyle was "Nurse Dori Kerns" for 21 eps of 'ER' from 1998-2006. I've never seen one ep of 'ER', but I can only imagine Nurse Dori screamed, cried, and screamed and cried some more most of her scenes. That's about the extent of Kyle's acting range.

by Anonymousreply 130September 27, 2020 6:37 AM

I have only just now realized that Kyle and Denise have the same last name.

by Anonymousreply 131September 27, 2020 7:57 AM

R130, LMFAO. You nailed it--that's pretty much all she does on the show too. Random, but I think she was so attractive during the first few seasons of the show. And I liked her fashion sense. Once Mauricio started his own firm and they got rich, she became the materialistic, status-crazed person she always was (deep down). Her face looks borderline freaky now. It is botoxed to death. And in the previous season, they had her looking like a geisha at times. Lisa was right about her--once Mauricio sold the Maloof's house, she tried to sideline LVP and tried to deny it. She was offended. Yet this was the woman who didn't understand why telling someone "Lisa preys on the weak" was insulting.

by Anonymousreply 132September 27, 2020 5:22 PM

Good riddance. Did you hear about this dumb bitchs taco recipes that is an avocado sliver and pepper on a lettuce leaf?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133October 18, 2020 6:07 PM

R133, I'm surprised she hasn't gained all the weight back.

by Anonymousreply 134October 18, 2020 6:20 PM

I know she has her haters on here, but Garcelle is the best housewife going into next season. She is exceptional. Being on The Real is going well for her and it will no doubt be featured on this show as well. Bravo lucked out by getting Garcelle. Queen.

by Anonymousreply 135October 18, 2020 6:23 PM

Welcome to the board Garcelle!!!!

My god you are a snooze!

Thank god Tori Spelling is joining next season to offset your sleeping pill personality!

by Anonymousreply 136October 18, 2020 6:27 PM

Wouldn’t it be beautiful if Tori Spelling really did join. She’s so poor though.

by Anonymousreply 137October 18, 2020 6:30 PM

R137, would I lie?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 138October 18, 2020 6:43 PM

R138

Another Kyle friend? Blah. The producers have learned nothing.

by Anonymousreply 139October 18, 2020 6:53 PM

Garcelle was/is a snooze and needs to stop posting here. I fast forwarded through every one of her fake ass family segments and business meetings. Sutton, on the other hand was a fantastic addition and I hope to see more of her.

by Anonymousreply 140October 18, 2020 6:56 PM

YES R140!!!! Agreed-

by Anonymousreply 141October 18, 2020 7:05 PM

R138 just imagine all the messiness and drama she’d bring.

by Anonymousreply 142October 18, 2020 7:14 PM

R138 that could actually save the show, she’s a special kind of crazy

by Anonymousreply 143October 18, 2020 7:19 PM

She’s just going to be another Kyle attack dog. Y’all really aren’t paying attention.

by Anonymousreply 144October 18, 2020 8:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!