Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Wendy Williams S12 LIVE Viewing Thread - 9/21/20 @ 10AM EST

HEADS UP: I watch the show live in NYC and I'm going to be right here on Datalounge to do a live reaction tomorrow 10AM when the show hits the air, and all Wendy Watchers are invited.

You folks who see her later in the day will be spoiled, so you are pre-warned. You know you're curious to see if she comes and rocks it or will she be messy and loopy again. Some of you have seen the clip of Wendy when she was on the Seth Meyers show last week and noticed that her face looks a bit... different. Did she have surgery during her time off? I'm going to be checking that to figure out if she did something or if she just photographed horribly that day. I know a lot of us are curious how Wendy handles the new setup w/no studio audience, how she looks and acts, how her outfit/hair/makeup look, what her latest Hot Topics are, etc. Will Suzanne and Norman be there? Check here for the dirt.

by Anonymousreply 223November 5, 2020 3:38 PM

She'll be a mess! I saw her interview with Seth Meyers. She's on some sort of prescription medication, probably for anxiety and depression.

#Schadenfreude

by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2020 7:50 PM

Aww I like Wendy. Wishing her the best (but one does appreciate the the messiness).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2020 8:41 PM

She looked decent until around 2018 when lost a bunch of weight and her wigs were great. Now she looks ghastly with what appears to be cheek implants. Also she's much too pale.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2020 8:53 PM

I predict that Wendy comes out in an outfit with a lot of cleavage, hoping that it will take any scrutiny away from her face. She is known to use those clown boobs as a distraction.

by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2020 9:21 PM

OK, OP, I'll check back in for your report. I mentioned in the other thread that I saw her show live about 8 years ago. Maybe I'll watch too if I'm back from my walk in time.

by Anonymousreply 5September 21, 2020 1:21 AM

When is this?

by Anonymousreply 6September 21, 2020 3:21 AM

OP: On 9/21/20, 10AM is EDT in the US eastern time zone. Please consider using just ET if the concept of daylight versus saving time confuses you.

by Anonymousreply 7September 21, 2020 4:24 AM

So exciting! Bring it, Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 8September 21, 2020 4:26 AM

Wendy is a GODDESS!

by Anonymousreply 9September 21, 2020 4:57 AM

It's on. The first minute was a rundown of clips from the first show, then more clips from her walking out the double doors. The new season starts - Wendy is in a neon yellow tight dress, long blond fall and her face is definitely very tight and frozen. The studio is set up as usual, and the audience is made up of about 30 people scatterered around (they're all staffers). Suzanne, that DJ and Marco are in their usual spots.

by Anonymousreply 10September 21, 2020 2:05 PM

MORE! MORE! MORE!

by Anonymousreply 11September 21, 2020 2:09 PM

Wendy was tearing up as she made her way to the purple chair. She starts off HT with how crazy the year has been and how she likes her solitude but she missed the feel of arms around her. She tells Norman how she got out of the house - taking her cats to Whole Foods. She says she got closer to family - calling her parents, and her son. He can be "jerky" sometimes. He recently cut his air and just asked for money this weekend.

Random HT: She regrets not being able to see Guns n Roses due to Covid, she had a small party at Serendipity, NYC has gotten frightening but she's not leaving. Just announced that she needs the comfort of a man and is using the show to fish for one. She's hoping to hear from some. She lost 25 pounds so she's in great shape, boys!

by Anonymousreply 12September 21, 2020 2:12 PM

She's loves food, but she's sick of eating (!?). She had a colonoscopy recently... is that TMI, she asks. Side note: the studio audience of staffers is just as annoying as the public - clapping and hooting too much. The staffers all wear facemasks with the words "How You Doin?".

She tells us about Cardi B divorcing. She asks Norman if he believes whether Offset has fathered a child outside the marriage. She hopes that this isn't a "fake" divorce. Wendy gives the list of all the shows she's watched - Seinfeld, Mike & Molly, etc. all to take away from everyday bad news. Shows a picture of her cats and tells us "they're glad that I'm out of the house". We hear how she trained the cats to not stick their butts in her face and to not lick themselves on her bed.

by Anonymousreply 13September 21, 2020 2:19 PM

HT Rambles: She loves Taylor Swift's new song but doesn't like Biebers latest. She wonders how some basketball player is (Sequon something), who got hurt in a game. Her apartment building "feels weird" since Covid. She's read some books and worked on her movie (the staffers cheer obnoxiously). She shows the actors who are playing her and "Kelvin" (said in a disgusted voice). This masterpiece will be 4 hours. COMMERCIAL BREAK

by Anonymousreply 14September 21, 2020 2:26 PM

She spoke to Nene Leakes - who's leaving RHOA because the money they're paying her is not worth it, and Wendy shows a clip of Nene explaining her decision. Wendy doesn't believe she's leaving and left Andy Cohen a message. Thinks it's a ploy to get her own show.

She talks to Norman about his new haircut and lack of glasses. She tells about the Kardashians leaving TV - they'll do fine. We hear about all the stuff Wendy has taken from home from the show - makeup, beauty products. Now back to Kardashians - she would watch a show about Rob fighting Blac Chyna for their kid, etc. Wendy then tells us that later this week, she'll be using this tape that makeup artists use, which pulls your eyes/skin back (!?)

We hear about the card she received from a show director who recently retired. Weny gets teary. COMMERCIAL BREAK. Side Note; I just noticed that they have a wall of screens showing multiple people watching via Zoom, like a virtual audience.

by Anonymousreply 15September 21, 2020 2:38 PM

Ask Wendy - Virtual Edition: Wendy is sitting in the audience. A cohost on Zoom says she saw her friends husband hugging another woman- should she tell? Wendy says "you're busy with your own life. MYOB but get back to us if it gets juicy. Another COMMERCIAL

Eye Candy of the Day - Virtual Edition: A woman on Zoom from her bedroom shows off her army green minidress matched with gold strappy sandals. Wendy gifts her a Wendy special face mask, which has "How you doin'?" running across the front in LED letters. (Trash) Another COMMERCIAL

by Anonymousreply 16September 21, 2020 2:49 PM

Wendy berates the DJ for not playing September by EWF during the break ("do you remember the 21st of September"). Has him show his shoes for the Shoe Cam. They do a game called "Mask Wendy" - one of the staffers in the audience looks at pictures of celebs in masks and try to guess who they are. The staffer guesses right - it's Jennifer Aniston (Wendy gives the staffer a hint by saying "she's the one who we've always thought is bad in bed") and Tracy Ellis Ross. COMMERCIAL

by Anonymousreply 17September 21, 2020 2:55 PM

Is that DJ Boof or a new guy?

by Anonymousreply 18September 21, 2020 2:56 PM

They come back so Wendy can say if you want to be part of the show, go to her website. Another COMMERCIAL

Back to Wendy still in the audience. She says she loves her new set with the media wall and new doors, then goodbye for today.

by Anonymousreply 19September 21, 2020 3:00 PM

That sounds riveting.

by Anonymousreply 20September 21, 2020 3:04 PM

"She spoke to Nene Leakes - who's leaving RHOA because the money they're paying her is not worth it, and Wendy shows a clip of Nene explaining her decision. Wendy doesn't believe she's leaving and left Andy Cohen a message. Thinks it's a ploy to get her own show."

(Somewhat) interesting considering that Nene and Wendy like to go on and on about how they are ACTUAL, REAL WORLD friends and not just, you know, TV friends. Is Wendy throwing shade at Nene here? Or she trying to help Nene by putting pressure on Bravo? My guess is that Wendy doesn't give a rat's ass about Nene.

Nene already had her own show--about her re-marriage--and it flopped. But since Bravo is so starved for hits, they'll probably give her another one.

by Anonymousreply 21September 21, 2020 3:16 PM

A new guy r25, who based on Wendy's question, may be a Jew. No mention of Boof's disappearance.

by Anonymousreply 22September 21, 2020 3:39 PM

Wendy seemed pretty coherent and not spaced out. She kept up a fast pace of patter and didn't do any long pauses. Her demeanor was balanced, neither too manic or too laid back. The outfit was a nice color but boy, did it highlight the ridiculous boobs. Her wig was nice and the makeup was decent but her face is basically a mask. Her legs were covered so couldn't see what they are looking like these days.

She still jumps around in her topics but that will never change. I'm still stumped about the statement about her wearing some kind of tapes on her face later this week that will pull back her face. Huh?

by Anonymousreply 23September 21, 2020 3:40 PM

I can see wh y you watch this. It reads UTTERLY FASCINATING.

by Anonymousreply 24September 21, 2020 4:39 PM

Bless you, OP!

by Anonymousreply 25September 21, 2020 4:58 PM

Thank you for this very detailed run down.

by Anonymousreply 26September 21, 2020 10:50 PM

Wendy is a cheap trifling low IQ host. Her concerns and evaluations are mundane at best and totally off the mark and hypocritical, Sexist, Racist and Homophobic at worst. She was fun before they invented the telephone but she's too dumb for hot gossip. She takes up people's time everyday with something that was on Twitter last week. AND, she lies. Constantly. Terribly fake woman keeping it real. She's a fake in that ghetto way. Wendy has bad taste in everything. She's the lowest common denominator as a cultural consumer. Sucks her teeth and tries to be witty. She can barely form coherent thoughts and certainly never offers anything insightful or deep or close to compassionate. She's a nasty piece of work. Ugly as the sin she commits.

by Anonymousreply 27September 21, 2020 11:24 PM

r27 = Kelly Ripa

by Anonymousreply 28September 21, 2020 11:53 PM

Her titties are too big!

by Anonymousreply 29September 21, 2020 11:56 PM

Her brain is too small.

by Anonymousreply 30September 21, 2020 11:58 PM

Trash lady and trash show. Life is too short for her constant negativity.

by Anonymousreply 31September 22, 2020 5:37 AM

The trap door has opened and she is hanging on with her fake nails, clawing for her last chance.

by Anonymousreply 32September 22, 2020 5:38 AM

We love Wendy and are so happy shes back. Thanks for the recap. She did well under tough circumstances and I think she will get even more comfortable with the covid format changes and get into a good groove which she couldn't do from home. Nice to see Suzanne and Norman. Wonder what happened to Boof?

My favorite moment from today's show was when she said that during quarantine she has been using a facial rejuvenation machine featured on the show last season and timed her nightly use of it by "two episodes of Golden Girls." Classic.

by Anonymousreply 33September 22, 2020 7:43 AM

Her tits are ginormous.

She lost 25 lbs.? Jesus Christ, how fat was she?

by Anonymousreply 34September 22, 2020 7:55 AM

Is Wendy's show on prime cable? Why do DLers need someone to give them a detailed description of what's going on the show? Why give Wendy the awards show treatment (posting comments about what's happening right now on a live show)?

by Anonymousreply 35September 22, 2020 8:31 AM

Why not? The OP wanted to do it for fun and for those people who clicked on this thread, which clearly described what it contained. Maybe he or she wanted to enjoy discussing one of their favorite shows and connect with other Dataloungers, especially since many of us are at home in quarantine.

by Anonymousreply 36September 22, 2020 8:39 AM

It sounds like she has been giving lots of blowjobs lately.

by Anonymousreply 37September 22, 2020 9:44 AM

[quote] Maybe he or she wanted to enjoy discussing one of their favorite shows and connect with other Dataloungers, especially since many of us are at home in quarantine.

Who don't have access to Wendy's show? That's my issue. It wasn't about let's discuss Wendy's show (which there are countless threads about this topic already) It was about offering some minute by minute recap to DLers with the same access to the same show who are also not blind. Like, WTF?

by Anonymousreply 38September 22, 2020 10:11 AM

Just as one of many examples, maybe people are working (or pretending to work) at 10AM ET and cant actually watch the show until they get home. Or maybe some people missed it altogether, and would like a recap. Or maybe some people couldn't or didn't want to watch the actual hour of show, but wanted a recap. Personally, I watched but enjoyed being reminded what happened. It doesn't take a brain surgeon or much of an imagination to realize these and other possibilities exist.

by Anonymousreply 39September 22, 2020 11:04 AM

Hunny OP recapped the show because most people anticipated Wendy to be a loopy trainwreck!

While she was not a trainwreck, the pace of her speech is about half of what it used to be. I guess coming off drugs and being on those medications for her numerous health issues may be a factor in this. She was also very low key and just updating us on her personal life since she hasn't been on TV for most of the year.

Im surprised that Wendy is so needy for a man at 50 something years old. And after the tumultuous years she just had. I would need a break from men for at least a year to get my mind right. Wendy, just socialize with your gay husband Don Lemon for now and stop looking so desperate on TV!

Norman is cute. Was he wearing a man weave or was that his real hair?

by Anonymousreply 40September 22, 2020 11:57 AM

I also thought that Norman's hair looked a little weird but thought maybe it's just been so long since I saw it , he grew it out or dyed it. Could it be a man weave?

by Anonymousreply 41September 22, 2020 1:01 PM

And today's show?

by Anonymousreply 42September 22, 2020 3:04 PM

I only planned on doing a recap for the first show of the new season, figuring that DLers would be interested in a live first-hand review of the state of Wendy after the long hiatus, her dealing with her health issues, her apparent spiraling downward when she did the show from home for those few weeks. It was just a bonding moment for us WW fans/haters. Doing that reaction while watching live was hard work!

by Anonymousreply 43September 22, 2020 3:40 PM

Here's some dude who has a Youtube channel giving a so-called scoop about the situation with Wendy and DJ Boof. He says "Boof was fired amid dating rumors". You can listen to the clip for yourself - it's less than 4 minutes.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 22, 2020 3:44 PM

Looks like Norman let his hair grow out then cut it a different way. That's all.

by Anonymousreply 45September 22, 2020 3:57 PM

I watched today and Wendy is seriously campaigning on the show for a man. She talked about a dating app geared to the elite to find each other and how she needs to learn how to use work her phone/get up to speed on technology so she can take advantage of dating apps. In the meantime, she'll have her manager making calls to appropriate prospects. She dissed her audience by saying the type of man she's looking for wouldn't be watching the show, but hopes that the word will get around just from her mentioning that she's looking on-air.

Norman's hair does look kind of strange -- I think he threw some Grecian Formula on it. That damn Suzanne is still such a kiss-up and obviously shakes in her shoes whenever Wendy addresses her. She was like a whipped dog when Wendy was asking her about her outfit.

by Anonymousreply 46September 22, 2020 3:59 PM

r46 IMO Suzanne just goes along with whatever Wendy wants for that huge paycheck. She really thinks Wendy is insane.

lol at her going through the flowers in her office thinking they were from a man, only to to find out they were from women šŸ˜‚

Its not a good sign that she ran off DJ Boof. I guess she thought he would cock block if he was still working with her after they broke up. He seemed like a nice guy, but we know Wendy likes bad guys.

by Anonymousreply 47September 22, 2020 4:54 PM

Wendy doesn't realize yet that she's going to be competing on those elite dating apps against much younger model type women who don't have the serious health and lifestyle baggage that Wendy brings to the party

by Anonymousreply 48September 22, 2020 4:57 PM

What's the deal with Marco?

by Anonymousreply 49September 22, 2020 4:57 PM

Most of the bad boy types that get her going don't have much money, so that's a big problem for her.

To get to wealthy bad boys, she's going to need to stand in line with all of the younger gold diggers to get any attention

by Anonymousreply 50September 22, 2020 5:11 PM

I'd love if some guy used that elite app to do a "Dirty John" type con on Wendy, gaslighting her while siphoning her bank accounts.

by Anonymousreply 51September 22, 2020 5:29 PM

Exactly r50. Wendy must know she can be a companion to a wealthy man, but be ready for him to have sidepieces.

If I was her Id turn the tables and do what the men do. Date the wealthy guys for the social life and companionship, while having the street dudes to throw change at for dick only. That way she can actually enjoy being single and free, instead of holding out for this unicorn man. Mix it up!

by Anonymousreply 52September 22, 2020 5:37 PM

That video at R44 states no facts. It just sounds like speculation. R47 Suzanne and her hubby Brandon both seem to like Wendy. They seem to get along and are grateful to both be employed at the same place

by Anonymousreply 53September 22, 2020 7:04 PM

Wendy hasn't yet realized that if she wants a man she's going to have to pay.

by Anonymousreply 54September 22, 2020 7:06 PM

You are doing the lord's work OP. I was so moved by your recap that I wept.

by Anonymousreply 55September 22, 2020 7:18 PM

Who the hell would want her? Them big titties and smelly snatch and manly features. Gurl is a MESS!

by Anonymousreply 56September 22, 2020 7:43 PM

My perception from Wendy's trolling for a man on TV is that not that she wants a partner/relationship, it's that she wants a guy for sex, to warm her bed. I'm not sensing she wants a husband with her "I miss the comfort of a man" statement - that sounds like she wants the old vag taken out of mothballs. I suspect that she just wants a guy that comes pre-vetted from this celeb app.

by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2020 8:00 PM

Wendy has always said she was a black girl who grew up in the suburbs of NJ but she always loved the hip-hop thug guys. She never went for the buppie types

by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2020 8:02 PM

Stick with your dildo Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2020 8:11 PM

Well r57 it is only good sex she wants she is going to have to lower her standards. The type of guy she wants aint going to be found on those elite dating apps. Even women in her age group who still have their bodies popping, like Vivica Fox and Lisa Raye are single. Im sure they have a guy or two to break them off when needed, but they are probably just regular guys without huge bank accounts.

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2020 8:15 PM

In the last year, Wendy has dropped little tidbits about men she was seeing/hooking up with. She'd come back after the weekend and give a side-eye to the camera, like "yeah, I got some this weekend or that she'd had "company" over.". She bragged about some doctor she was seeing, the love of her life, then it never came up again, Then she was papped with this young dude for about 2-3 weeks, out shopping at high end stores, then she came on the show and laughed it off as he was just a fling who she used and discarded.

Those days of a revolving door of interested males is a total turnaround to her sitting on camera saying "please date me!". What happened?

by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2020 9:24 PM

She's got the money for a decent gigolo. Wendy, find yourself a black Robert Wolders, girl.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 22, 2020 9:48 PM

r61 that was last year when Wendy was running the streets with Blac Chyna and Madina Malina, who is wild as hell. Im sure Madina had a part in hooking her up with those guys. It seems like Wendy has moved past that phase of the split with Kelvin, when you just sleep with guys to get back at the guy who cheated on you.

Wendy probably fell out with Madina like she does with everyone. Also, she likely had to stop going out as part of the rehabilitation as well. People who were serious drug or alcohol addicts usually stop socializing like that because its a gateway to old habits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 22, 2020 9:52 PM

This bitch's schtick is so old and tired, talking about yesterday's news to robots who clap on cue. Her dusty ass needs to find several seats and work on her sobriety and mental health and not be calling other people out on their name while she sits there messy as hell with her business on front street looking like a propped up corpse like it's Weekend at Wendy's. Bye bitch, see you in the funny pages!

by Anonymousreply 64September 22, 2020 10:04 PM

I applaud you R64. ā¤ļø Not a word of a lie and some awful truths you have spoken. Wendy is too tired to do anything but wear a robe and watch " The Housewives" at night. Without a bump or a handful of pills, she ain't up to standing up, never mind a good pounding. Plus she's too fucking old to sound so damn crass. Where is she planning on finding some RICH, but STREET Black BAD BOY with BODY that desires to get near her nasty parts? You got to pay for that Wendy. So do it and keep it down low. Fuck she's gross. It's not like your husband fucked you in the last 10 years of your sham marriage. Every moan out of her mouf is a lie. Trifling ass old witch.

by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2020 10:18 PM

Damn, y'all take it too seriously

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2020 10:22 PM

I agree. Just have fun with the mess.

by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2020 10:26 PM

In the dictionary next to "Thirsty" is a pic of Wendy begging for dick on national television.

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2020 10:28 PM

Is she still doing that thing where, when she talks about any kind of food, she sucks her cheeks in?

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2020 10:34 PM

She did it yesterday r69. She put up a pic of all the take out food she ordered during the break.

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2020 10:37 PM

Well, she has been talking a lot about Man Sausage a lot lately

by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2020 10:38 PM

Today during her rants, she also included an anti-flu shot tirade. Thanks for helping keep us all under lockdown even longer, Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2020 10:46 PM

Iā€™m laughing at the thought of a single male talk show host in his fifties begging for dates and talking on camera about using women for sex and then dumping them. Heads would explooooode.

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2020 10:57 PM

I tried watching the monologue. It felt a bit awkward. She says she and her staff have been tested and are all "clean." How gauche. She doesn't do the little skip when she walks to her chair. She seems like she's aged 20 years.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2020 10:58 PM

That would be like Phil Donahue telling his studio audience "God, I need to lay some pipe tonight!"

by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2020 11:08 PM

When she talks about her "movie" the audience goes spastic with applause, except for this one guy they show looking at his watch!! LOL! She probably just jinxed it by talking about it before it's released.

by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2020 11:24 PM

"The other day I was talking to Don Lemon. [Audience gasps with anticipation] Yes, Don and I have become close. We're thick as thieves. And he says 'Why don't you come out to the Hamptons this weekend. Me and my husband are gonna be there all alone.'"

by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2020 11:58 PM

What I like is how she holds her mic up to the video screen when she listens to her Ask Wendy people. Wendy's in her own world.

by Anonymousreply 78September 23, 2020 12:02 AM

I did cringe when she talked about not getting a flu shot, only because anything remotely related to COVID is so politicized now. She does not want to be a headline on cable news tomorrow for that. And she definitely should not tell anyone if she doesn't get a COVID vaccine.

by Anonymousreply 79September 23, 2020 12:18 AM

Suzanne said that Wendy farts alot. Alot. She ainā€™t gonna find no man like that with her farting around him constantly.

by Anonymousreply 80September 23, 2020 12:22 AM

For a moment on Monday's first show it looked like she had audience members on Zoom when she came out. Then they disappeared. Wendy has always said she's never been into technology so maybe she nixed it.

by Anonymousreply 81September 23, 2020 1:53 AM

Ellen had the scariest audience of them all. Life size monitors of people in the audience seats. Smiling, waving and clapping for her. Another terrible choice on Ellen's part - meant to save her ego and reputation.

Wendy stands for nothing and falls for anything. She hurt a lot of people in her day with low level gossip, innuendo and shade. I've never heard a take of hers that I agreed with. She's a dumb black yenta from New Jersey. The tackiest woman to be on TV EVER. At least the world found out she is nothing more than a low level pimp in a wig. Long past her best days. She doesn't understand anything but shoes and Real Housewives and sucking in her cheeks. She failed at everything else she attempted from DWTS to Broadway to stand up comedy. She is without a talent. Bitch has the face and voice for radio. What century was that last popular? Wendy never had scruples or values. She flirted on air with OJ for fuck sakes and lied about knowing Whitney and Prince.

She'd be okay as an assistant manager at Burger King. Until she got caught stealing from the till.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 23, 2020 2:21 AM

12 years on network TV, dear.

by Anonymousreply 83September 23, 2020 2:29 AM

Exactly r83!

And r64 is trotting out that same tired "critique" for the umpteenth time...

by Anonymousreply 84September 23, 2020 3:02 AM

As a devoted Wendy watcher (what? i have my vices) I can admit that I just don't think she cares about doing the show anymore. She's older, tired, doesn't give a shit about these celebs. She truly has nobody in the home to look out for anymore, she's "done" with her duties as a careerwoman and mother. I think, contractually, the renewal through 2022 (or 2023 if they want to do a clean 15 seasons) is her last. I'm watching her until the very last episode, though. But she's phoned it in for 2+ years now. Give her a podcast or weekly radio show, cuz I cannot see her just hanging up her gift of gab, but damn she is so ready to move on.

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2020 3:02 AM

R82: and you are?

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2020 3:20 AM

Yeah if you would've told me in 2008 this is how Wendy would end up I wouldn't believe it. I remember on WBLS New York she held the 2 to 7pm afternoon drive shift. She STILL complained about not having enough time to gab her head off about celebrities and take calls from listeners. It was a riot every single day, like pee your pants hilarious. Now she can barely make it through 20 minutes of old stories.

by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2020 3:25 AM

r87 she's definitely lost her edge. She used to have people waiting for her on the sidewalk at her radio station.

by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2020 3:33 AM

Yeah, r88, wth a shiv...

by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2020 5:55 AM

I agree with r85. She hasn't been the same since season 10 before Christmas, probably around the time when they found out about the baby. She goes too easy on the Kartrashians now. She gets off-topic and zones out a lot. She's too friendly with people like Cardi and Chyna and Nene. I really wanted her to go in on Debra Messing, and her twitter fight with Nina Turner, but since it's been a while, I'm not surprised. I'm still watching, but it's sad.

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2020 6:21 AM

R90 the kevin scandal definitely scarred her. who can blame her? she basically admitted to the world on camera that she let him ruin her after being so adamant about being past her old drug addiction, and essentially was embarrassed by the press for monthsss. yeah, she got the biggest taste of her own medicine and its almost stranger than fiction that her lifes work culminated into her being humiliated for the very thing she found success in, all near the end of her long career.

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2020 6:40 AM

Why is she still wearing sneakers every day?

by Anonymousreply 92September 23, 2020 7:53 AM

Sheā€™s a MESS! Talking shit about everyone when her own life was 10x messier than those she was gossiping about. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 93September 23, 2020 7:57 AM

r92 she has poor balance due to the health issues. And all that swelling from lymphedema would make it difficult to stick swollen feet into heels.

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2020 10:55 AM

[quote]We love Wendy and are so happy shes back.

Bitch, speak for yourself.

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2020 12:26 PM

She's so off I think she's on . . . something.

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2020 2:31 PM

Her problem is playing the victim (health, quarantine, etc) after 20 years of being a bitch on fire to everyone else. People like the dish but hate the victimology. The lack of a real audience just shows how incompetent she's become. Way too many pauses, going off topic to talk about food, sucking in her cheeks, back to (boring) topic. Seriously, she should've left after Season 10. Before the whole bad husband and mistress subplot. After all, it's classier to say go before you're asked to leave.

by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2020 2:38 PM

Watching her now. She just got done with her Fall Beauty Trends segment. Wendy looked so out of it, not listening to the lady at all, reading bottles, not paying attention. Finally, back on track Wendy says, OK what's next? and the guest had to say "That's it Wendy." #trainwreck.

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2020 2:43 PM

She can't even read the cue cards and blames the show. And she's still holding the mic up to the video screens during Ask Wendy! LOL.

by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2020 2:46 PM

r98, she also did that yesterday after hot topics, loudly asking what's next. Its like watching a child who needs 10 handlers to get through their day.

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2020 2:49 PM

Maybe when she says graves disease she really means syphilis because this swiss cheese-brained heifer is addled. It's like watching Dump trying to stay on message for 10 seconds. This ain't it Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 101September 23, 2020 3:31 PM

But does her pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 102September 23, 2020 3:44 PM

[quote]But does her pussy stink?

Wendy's Tampon

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 23, 2020 3:56 PM

[quote]Way too many pauses, going off topic to talk about food, sucking in her cheeks, back to (boring) topic.

She completely went off on several tangents about planning her dinner today lol. And she has got to stop sucking in her cheeks, its a habit and only emphasizes whatever facial procedures she's gotten done that haven't settled.

Wendy did spill some tea about former NBA player Charles Oakley who just got eliminated from Dancing with the Stars. Wendy, I don't know if his wife told you he had an outside baby on her, for you to announce it on your show lol

by Anonymousreply 104September 23, 2020 3:57 PM

Collard greens have "veins??!!"

by Anonymousreply 105September 23, 2020 4:08 PM

They have thick stems which as they branch off into the leaf, can be stringy and they are often pulled out before cooking.

by Anonymousreply 106September 23, 2020 4:10 PM

She probably wanted to leave during the scandal, but she had to give the ex a big payout and she now needs to keep the show going to put money back into her retirement fund

by Anonymousreply 107September 23, 2020 4:16 PM

During the Charles Oakley gossip story, Wendy got indignant at Charles' wife for putting up with him having a baby outside of their marriage. Wendy rolls her eyes and says that she wouldn't put up with that. What!? She put up with it for MONTHS and came on TV and bitched out the audience for even thinking that her marriage was in trouble. How much denial is Wendy in? That's why I watch... it amuses me to see a person who is a clown.

by Anonymousreply 108September 23, 2020 5:15 PM

The new celebrity interview format is hilarious. This the mess I tune in for

by Anonymousreply 109September 23, 2020 6:01 PM

exactly r108 Wendy would still be putting it up with it if the DailyMail didn't put her whole life on blast two years ago. The only reason she left is it became too hard to hide anymore. She should've just said she respected his wife's decision to stay with him, or better yet not mention that at all.

by Anonymousreply 110September 23, 2020 6:44 PM

Wendy's bitterly jealous of Mrs Oakley because she has the 2 things that Wendy would now trade everything for: a ring and a man

by Anonymousreply 111September 23, 2020 6:56 PM

To me, this bitch showed her true colors when she took over that Aaliyah TV movie. It evidently ended up being HORRIBLE, and after months and months of building it up on her show Wendy went radio silent after it aired to scathing reviews. Finally when she couldn't ignore the backlash anymore (I believe she was taking heat for it online), she finally made a very quick statement on her show and it was something to the effect of, "Whether you loved it or hated it--YOU WATCHED!" and then quickly moved onto the next boring subject. Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 112September 23, 2020 8:32 PM

Wendy needs to get some accountability instead of what she's got now, which is a fondness for lies and cocaine.

by Anonymousreply 113September 23, 2020 8:45 PM

I think she has been accountable by sharing that she was living in a halfway house last year, in the middle of leaving her husband. That took some guts.

What she needs to do now is actually be accountable to her brand. She can at least act like she gives a fuck about her show since she has two whole seasons left. Make up for the times she was barely coherent. Wendy is also the epitome of entitled boomer. Im sure the TPTB around her show are also entitled boomers who allow her to come out there everyday and be spaced out. They should replace her with Nick Cannon sooner than later.

by Anonymousreply 114September 23, 2020 9:00 PM

Ooooh, Nick Cannon would give it to you in those wigs!! ā™„ļøā™„ļø that idea.

by Anonymousreply 115September 23, 2020 9:06 PM

I donā€™t watch this cunt. But has she ever owned up to the fact that everyone knew her husband was a cheater and she denied it on her show? She talked shit about everyone but she had the most SHIT in her closet.

by Anonymousreply 116September 23, 2020 9:53 PM

[quote]I think she has been accountable by sharing that she was living in a halfway house last year, in the middle of leaving her husband. That took some guts.

She had to. The paps photographed her there. And the way she worded things was evasive, never actually owning up to why she was there.

by Anonymousreply 117September 24, 2020 1:30 AM

Did anyone notice during Tuesdays show that Wendy yelled at Suzanne 'shut up!" in an angry voice? And sadly, Suzanne just took it. Go to about 22:20 in this clip.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 24, 2020 2:42 AM

Wendyā€™s a cunt! There is more shit in HER house than those she talks about. Smell your own pussy Wendy!!!

by Anonymousreply 119September 24, 2020 1:28 PM

Wendy says "This show is my no. 1 dating focus." Then she talks about how she got lots of flowers . . . but they were from business people and GIRLS. She was disgusted about that and I'm thinking those poor girls who took the time to send flowers and wish her well. So she's telling the men out there to just send flowers with their telephone numbers. Yep. She's that desperate. #THOT

by Anonymousreply 120September 24, 2020 3:34 PM

After 40 years on radio and TV Wendy's only worth $40 million. That's chicken feed. She could have to pay Kelvin half but there's a NJ law which states if the spouse cheats then the 1/2 of the $40M is invalidated. She cut him a $250K check so he could find a new place to live. How dumb is this girl. Look at Oprah. After 40 years in the biz she's worth $2.5 billion!!

by Anonymousreply 121September 24, 2020 3:50 PM

Kelvin was a part owner in the show. Cheater or not, he walked away with a lot more than 250K

by Anonymousreply 122September 24, 2020 4:04 PM

Much improvement on today's show. Wendy's outfit and hair were on point. She sounds like she had coffee this morning, alert, and there were minimal pregnant pauses.

During the Brandy interview, she butchered pronouncing "Verzuz" and instead said "Ver-Zeus". Brandy is an old pro and just rolled with it. Yasss Wendy, Ver-Zeus šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 123September 24, 2020 5:16 PM

Wendy desperately wants her snatch diddled.

by Anonymousreply 124September 24, 2020 5:44 PM

She looks and sounds so old and tired.

by Anonymousreply 125September 24, 2020 5:59 PM

Brandy...as in the murderer? Ain't she a has-been?

by Anonymousreply 126September 24, 2020 6:38 PM

Kelvin said that her pussy stinks badly. The stench made him cheat.

by Anonymousreply 127September 24, 2020 6:48 PM

[quote]Much improvement on today's show. Wendy's outfit and hair were on point. She sounds like she had coffee this morning, alert, and there were minimal pregnant pauses.

She seemed better. Hopefully she's learning by watching past shows and perking it up a little. It's different with the staffers. Sounds like they're augmenting the applause track. Norman is adorable.

by Anonymousreply 128September 24, 2020 9:34 PM

Something is/was up with the Norman camera since they came back. It's really blurry. It almost looks like he has a green screen setup and he's at home. You can see the audience to the right, but it seems off.

by Anonymousreply 129September 24, 2020 9:41 PM

Wendy better watch it with Suzanne. The last time Wendy was a huge bitch to her the fans revolted and Wendy had to give a groveling apology.

by Anonymousreply 130September 25, 2020 1:03 AM

Chef Jordan Andino was charming and gracious even though Wendy wasn't too engaged.

But she did manage to elicit from him that he is spoken for, so my question is: who is he fucking, and has anyone here had him yet?

by Anonymousreply 131September 25, 2020 2:32 AM

[quote]Wendy better watch it with Suzanne. The last time Wendy was a huge bitch to her the fans revolted and Wendy had to give a groveling apology.

yeah she better be careful with Norman too. He seems sweet but something tells me he will cut a bitch if needed!

Wendy quickly blamed the staff for misinforming her that Brandy was promoting her 8th album when it is her 7th. Miss PR professional Brandy quickly cleaned it up and said Wendy might have gotten it mixed up because it took her 8 years to make her 7th album.

by Anonymousreply 132September 25, 2020 3:05 AM

[quote]Brandy...as in the murderer? Ain't she a has-been?

What old time white gay loser says this? Brandy is an icon, close to legend. We grew up with her and Miss Whitney chose her to be THAT girl. I loves me some Brandy.

by Anonymousreply 133September 25, 2020 3:39 AM

Wendy was alert, but still awful. The Brandy interview was terrible, and she really wanted to talk about Ray J. In the cooking segment, she barely acknowledged the restaurant owner doing the cooking and stuffed her face the entire time. The Hot Topics segment is filled with 4-day old news that Suzanne guffaws at.

The entire hour is a trainwreck, but I guess I watch occasionally because of that.

by Anonymousreply 134September 25, 2020 5:05 AM

[quote]stuffed her face the entire time

Can't stand watching that bitch stuff her face on TV. She talks with a mouthful of french fries sticking out of her pie hole. Ugh. And yes, lately anytime Wendy gets some fact wrong she blames it on her staff. "I've been misinformed again." Uh, no Wendy you just read the fucking card wrong you idiot.

by Anonymousreply 135September 25, 2020 7:34 PM

She talked about Andy Cohen all through hot topics, and not once mentioned the NJ housewife. Fucking horrible.

by Anonymousreply 136September 26, 2020 12:55 AM

Andy Cohen sniffed her pussy on Watch What Happens Live!

by Anonymousreply 137September 26, 2020 3:25 AM

Mariah should come on the show to promote her new book, since she is spilling all her own tea. Make it an hour long event. Norman would probably pass out from the excitement.

Its so aggravating that Wendy and Mariah maintain this petty beef with each other into their 50s. Childish. Mariah has never been on the show in 12 years. It better not be over Nick. Even Diddy ended his beef with Wendy, and so did Andy Cohen.

Mariah and Wendy are also single and I think they would be natural friends if they can reduce their egos. Mariah probably has a ton of men she's rejected that she can hook up with Wendy lol

by Anonymousreply 138September 26, 2020 3:41 AM

LOL @ Brandy being a legend. Gurrrrrrrl, please. She's a murderer.

by Anonymousreply 139September 26, 2020 10:06 PM

r139 = MONICA ARNOLD

by Anonymousreply 140September 26, 2020 10:17 PM

Why the fuck would Mariah go on this trash whoreā€™s show?

by Anonymousreply 141September 27, 2020 7:34 AM

She doesnā€™t have Oprah money because her show is down market. Do you see the kind of commercials they run? Canā€™t compare her to a legend...compare her to Springer.

by Anonymousreply 142September 27, 2020 10:48 AM

And as if the incessant commercial breaks aren't enough, this bitch has resorted to inserting commercials INTO her show (extremely thinly disguised as "shout-outs!" and/or shopping segments).

by Anonymousreply 143September 27, 2020 12:21 PM

Did I mention I got this blouse at Burlington? I love Burlington!

by Anonymousreply 144September 27, 2020 12:22 PM

The most obnoxious product placements are the Gold Bond ones - watching that hag smear the stuff on her arms is nauseating.

by Anonymousreply 145September 27, 2020 5:14 PM

Looks like DJ Boof is ready to spill some hot tea on Wendy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 27, 2020 5:15 PM

^^ WTF is this guy? He uses words out of context and murders the pronunciation of other words. It may be true Boof has tea but not via this guy.

by Anonymousreply 147September 27, 2020 6:02 PM

I like the guy in the video and I agree with everything he says about Wendy basically phoning it in, not being prepped or not listening when being prepped for the show that has HER name on it. He sounds like he knows what he's talking about. I agree that Wendy would not be just friends with a straight black male. And maybe because it didn't work out with Boof is the reason she sounds so desperate for a man and says she's using her show as a "dating site." Sounds like Boof has "insurance" and might be cashing in his policy soon if nothing else happens for him.

by Anonymousreply 148September 28, 2020 12:26 AM

It's so easy for some doofus with a podcast or youtube channel to advise someone to quit the job and career that she's been building for decades.

by Anonymousreply 149September 28, 2020 12:33 AM

Wendy will be on Watch What Happens Live tonight.

Wendy used to always say on the radio that she did not keep straight male friends, but that was because she was married. So that guy at r146 does have something right. She didn't believe married women should do that. I think it will take some time for her to come off that. As a 55+ lady in 2020, she will never meet any straight men to date if she doesn't have a couple of friends who are also straight males.

by Anonymousreply 150September 28, 2020 12:52 AM

I want to see Miss Cohen eat out Wendyā€™s snatch Live on tv!

by Anonymousreply 151September 28, 2020 1:02 AM

A guest made the mistake of calling her "Miss Wendy" today and Wendy was NOT pleased. So petty and insecure.

by Anonymousreply 152September 28, 2020 5:45 PM

Did anyone else shake their head at Wendy's advice to Demi Lovato (in relation to Demi's recent split with her fiancee)? She told Demi to stop pursuing men, just learn to love herself and talk to a therapist. This fool is so blind to her hypocrisy.

I also have no use for the daily Shoe Cam segment with the new DJ. Wendy is so HIP! that she is into sneakers and is impressed by whatever brand that guy is wearing each day. Stupidest waste of time... EVER! And I have to nitpick on Suzanne was extra annoying today with the agreeing with Wendy, oohing and aahing and just being obnoxiously asskissy. With such a sparse audience, I guess she feels the need to fill the deafening silence with background noise. I wish she'd tone it down,

by Anonymousreply 153September 28, 2020 6:44 PM

I missed the "Miss Wendy" incident. What happened - how did Wendy respond?

by Anonymousreply 154September 28, 2020 7:21 PM

Isn't Suzanne married to the camera guy? I feel sorry for them. They must bet together on Wendy's next binge and rehab. Don't know why they gave Wendy two more years. She's lost whatever it was she used to have.

by Anonymousreply 155September 28, 2020 7:26 PM

[quote]Isn't Suzanne married to the camera guy?

Yes, his name is Brandon or Brendan, something like that. She's lucky cuz he's hot as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 156September 29, 2020 5:31 AM

Did yā€™all hear Wendy cut one on Mondays show? She canā€™t control her farts. Gross.

by Anonymousreply 157September 29, 2020 9:13 AM

[quote]I missed the "Miss Wendy" incident. What happened - how did Wendy respond?

Candiace from Real Housewives of Potomac greeted her with "hey Miss Wendy!" and Wendy immediately told her "don't Miss Wendy me". Candiace laughed and said "how doin Wendy" instead.

Wendy has always said she doesn't like it, but maybe if she wasnt acting old and forgetful maybe people wouldn't "Miss" her šŸ¤£

by Anonymousreply 158September 29, 2020 4:38 PM

R157 - yeah, it was gross. Can't believe they didn't edit that out.

by Anonymousreply 159September 29, 2020 4:45 PM

Ask Wendy today

Questioner: I'm 24. should I continue hooking up with a guy who is twice my age?

Wendy: So he's in his 50s!

Questioner: 48, to be exact.

(Suzanne loudly cackling in the background)

by Anonymousreply 160September 29, 2020 4:51 PM

Wendy has lowered herself to sending shout-outs to random men on TV that catch her eye. She was practically drooling as she told how she woke from a nap and this perfect man was on her TV screen - good hair, good skin, handsome. She had Norman look him up and she learned it was WH correspondent Boris Sanchez. I'd never heard of him; they put up a picture and he is very good looking.

Wendy was practically telling the guy that her legs were spread for him, then Norman finds the bad news - he's married. I really think Wendy should look in a mirror and evaluate herself before she trolls for men who are obviously out of her league. She should lower her sights.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161September 29, 2020 4:57 PM

LOL She called Boris Don, Juan, and about 10 other names, and said he worked for the White House before Norman looked him up.

Wendy you are so late on Boris, we've been lusting after him for years !

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162September 29, 2020 6:13 PM

Even if Boris was single, homely, manish Wendy would NEVER land him. Bitch is so fucking delusional! Sheā€™s a mess.

by Anonymousreply 163September 30, 2020 5:55 AM

What happened to today's show? It was a taping that was clearly done the week before the premiere, like a test run that was taped. Not a repeat, but the eye candy segment was shown recently. This taped episode was run in place of the live show with Tia Mowry that was scheduled.

by Anonymousreply 164October 1, 2020 7:00 AM

R164 - she probably wet herself on stage or had a seizure or something so they had to use a backup episode.

by Anonymousreply 165October 1, 2020 9:19 AM

She had the diarrhea. The shites.

by Anonymousreply 166October 1, 2020 10:13 AM

I knew something was off about Wednesday's show beside the change of guest. The HT stories were generic and not timely, the audience had different face masks than the ones they've been wearing all last week. Then Wendy was introducing a bunch of her staff, like you'd do on a new show.

Also, I watched some of Wendy's Youtube channel and someone in the comments said that they were supposed to be part of the Zoom virtual audience and they were only told 5 minutes before the show was set to start that the live show was cancelled.

by Anonymousreply 167October 1, 2020 4:47 PM

Wendy was still trolling for man-meat on Wednesday's show. She had a discussion with Norman about having a love life during Covid, and how she wants to meet men but is nervous about dating during a pandemic. She probably turned off about 90% of any prospects when she stated that if she did meet someone, she wouldn't allow him to use her bathroom. She says that she's very particular about her home and she doesn't let people in her personal bathroom. I guess he'd have to use the one down the hall. So she'd kiss and sleep with a dude, but she draws the line on him sitting on her toilet seat. That'll have them come running.

by Anonymousreply 168October 1, 2020 5:33 PM

90% of Wendy's man prospects aren't concerned about not being allowed in her bathroom. The bigger worry is finding a penis in Wendy's panties.

by Anonymousreply 169October 1, 2020 6:32 PM

Wendy thinks sheā€™s all that. Why? Sheā€™s homely.

by Anonymousreply 170October 5, 2020 11:29 AM

I actually felt bad for Wendy for a few minutes today, watching her walk out on stage. She has totally lost the old spring in her step and can't do the little skip she used to do as she walked to the purple chair. Now she walks with her hands up and shuffle-steps, like she's afraid of losing her balance. It reminds me of toddler just learning to walk. She also had a very pained look on her face as she took those steps, like her feet/legs were hurting.

Along with seeing her today, she was talking about shoes last week and said how she missed being able to wear heels. She said yeah, she has swollen legs/feet now and has to wear sneakers, and that's not going to change. She then said if you live long enough, almost everyone will get *something* and her something is lymphedema. She bitched out the folks that make fun of her for it and confessed that if she didn't laugh about it, she'd cry. Wow, that was deep and it hit me in the feels for a bit.

by Anonymousreply 171October 5, 2020 7:10 PM

She passed gas on tv? That has to be the final straw.

by Anonymousreply 172October 5, 2020 7:35 PM

R171 I donā€™t feel bad for her at all. The cunt has made her career out of being a cunt. Karmas a beyyyyatch!

by Anonymousreply 173October 5, 2020 10:17 PM

Wendy did her weekly comment on Dancing with the Stars, which is always prefaced with a comment along the lines of "I don't even care". She does this a lot, comment on something during HT and says that the topic doesn't interest her. Then shut yer mouth about it! It just shows how desperate she is for anything to fill the time. On top of not caring, Wendy had the audacity to critique Tyra Bank's wig and makeup on the last episode. Bitch, what?!

Suzanne seriously needs a muzzle - she is filling every second with "uh huhs" and clapping. She must think that she has to show that she's necessary and needed on set and goes overboard with the handling the sparse audience. It's beyond annoying to hear her.

by Anonymousreply 174October 6, 2020 9:10 PM

I had her on in the background today. She was so out of. Incoherent, babbling, stopping mid-sentence. She couldnā€™t remember Nancy Pelosiā€™s name. She turned to Norman and said, whoā€™s that lady I was talking about? The attractive well-dressed older lady. He had severe deer in the headlights look about him (whatever he gets paid, should be doubled). Finally, he said ā€œNancy Pelosiā€. She said, yes, her. It was so uncomfortable I had to turn it off. She needs help, seriously.

by Anonymousreply 175October 6, 2020 9:35 PM

Auto immune health issues can cause brain fog. Wendy's got it bad.

by Anonymousreply 176October 6, 2020 10:14 PM

People think the show has now just gotten ghetto either forgot or missed how absolutely ratched this show was in the beginning. Hideous wigs. A set furnished by the Dollar Store. Z-list guests, including Donald and Ivanka. Wendy at least was sharper back then.

by Anonymousreply 177October 6, 2020 10:21 PM

She bombed harder than the debates today. Hot topics was an epic fail. Guests were duckface Kim Zolziak and her ho daughter. There's no way she can do worse tomorrow.

by Anonymousreply 178October 6, 2020 11:01 PM

I cant believe she was about to get emotional about the rapper about to get locked up, gurl bye

Kim Zolciaks ho daughter looks older than she does!

by Anonymousreply 179October 6, 2020 11:32 PM

Why does she think anyone is interested in what she eats? Yesterday, she asked Norman to put up a picture of some meal she'd had and took a photo of. She is totally scraping the bottom of the barrel if she fills HT with random food pics. And dumbfuck Suzanne sounding like a broken record in the background. Awful! I'm only watching for the day she trips over her own feet or keels over.

by Anonymousreply 180October 7, 2020 6:56 PM

Is Norman a homosexual?

by Anonymousreply 181October 7, 2020 7:04 PM

She really gets $15M a year for this shit?

Talk show host Wendy Williams has scored high ratings and a solid spot on TV and radio. That, along with endorsement deals, has upped her net worth from $17.5 million just a few years ago to $60 million today. Her current salary for all of her work including "The Wendy Williams Show" is $15 million per year.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 182October 7, 2020 8:10 PM

She was all over the place during Hot Topics today. She started a story about Dominic West cheating on his wife and in the middle of a sentence she changed the topic to food and we got the list of all of the soul food dishes she likes. Then she went back to the scandal. Yeesh.

Later, she had shoe designer Steve Madden doing a virtual interview and she was making the craziest faces. I put my TV on mute because I care nothing about this Madden, but watching Wendy's "I'm a celebrity interviewer" face was priceless. Not sure if she was having trouble forming pertinent, interesting questions or she was listening to voices in her ear mike, but you could SEE the struggle to look competent.

by Anonymousreply 183October 13, 2020 7:40 PM

The struggle is real with Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 184October 13, 2020 11:57 PM

Did they have to cut to commercial because she pissed herself today? Or farted and realized it was a shart?

by Anonymousreply 185October 14, 2020 1:13 AM

r183: She's done that since her radio days. She probably thinks that endears her to the audience. "Look I'm a scatter brain too!

by Anonymousreply 186October 14, 2020 3:27 AM

I love how low rent the show is and how she is all over the place. She doesn't pretend to be anything else then what she is, and regularly calls the show a "mess" which is part of its--and her--charm and exactly why people love her. She's not a news anchor, its just completely harmless fun, I don't understand all the haters taking it so seriously,putting it down yet constantly watching and taking their time to report and criticize her every move.

by Anonymousreply 187October 15, 2020 6:18 AM

What an ego on this heifer! Today she tells us that her Lifetime bio movie is coming out very soon, then she tears up because this movie "tells her truth". She lets us know that her manager told her that "everyone will love you after they watch this". Of course a manager would kiss her ass... that's his job. She also praised the actors for doing a fabulous job.

I hope this movie is laughably bad and gets terrible reviews.

by Anonymousreply 188October 22, 2020 4:19 PM

Does she still have Bernie as her manager?

by Anonymousreply 189October 22, 2020 11:59 PM

Kevin says that her pussy stinks.

by Anonymousreply 190October 23, 2020 8:36 PM

For R189 - Yes, Bernie is still her manager.

Wendy was in zombie mode today. She zoned out during a segment on current reality shows, barely paying attention and being borderline lethargic while talking to the reporter named Baruch Shemtov. He tried being upbeat but Wendy was giving nothing back, basically sighing like she didn't care about his stories. She only perked up for a few seconds when she learned that Baruch is not in a relationship. He don't want you, Wendy!

by Anonymousreply 191October 23, 2020 9:20 PM

Kev says that he hasnā€™t eaten her snatch in over 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 192October 23, 2020 10:06 PM

Over on Youtube, there's a daily drop of the show and the comments about Wendy are interesting -- 80% of the comments are asking if Wendy is okay. Every day, it becomes more apparent to watchers that WW is not stable; most guesses are that she's back on drugs or drunk and why doesn't her staff step in and help her. Example: During today's show, Wendy shuffled to her chair, sat down and rambled out some gossip, with long pauses and staring into space. She spent about 3-4 minutes having the "shoe cam" theme played over and over because she likes it. Then she seemed to lose focus for the rest of the first half of the show, losing energy and barely paying attention.

I wish I could place a bet on this but going by the way Wendy is deteriorating, I think she will be taking some "unscheduled time off" around..... the third week of December, if not before.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 193October 23, 2020 10:53 PM

A quote from DJ Boof, from an article in a recent The Daily M*ail post:

"Wendy Williams' former associate DJ Boof predicted that things are 'going to play out bad' for TV host in the wake of a series of strange behaviors displayed by the talk show host, most recently during her Hot Topics segment Friday.

'Yā€™all have no idea whatā€™s really going on and everyone there is afraid to speak up because they donā€™t wanna lose their jobs.. this is going to play out bad.. i feel sorry for the workers and victims,' DJ Boof said in an Instagram comment.

In the segment, the TV personality, 56, mispronounced the name of singer Adele as 'Hodele' while discussing the Grammy-winner's Saturday Night Live outing and also claimed critics of the singer's recent weight loss were 'mealous' of her.

by Anonymousreply 194October 26, 2020 2:47 AM

Wendy is the deer AND the headlights. It's sad and cringey watching her lose her train of thought every five seconds. Not to mention the pacing is excruciating.

by Anonymousreply 195October 26, 2020 3:34 AM

It's interesting that DJ Boof would say such a thing publicly given that he has to go into that studio and face her every day. Maybe he's past the point of caring anymore what happens.

by Anonymousreply 196October 26, 2020 3:36 AM

He doesn't work there anymore

by Anonymousreply 197October 26, 2020 3:46 AM

Did Boof eat out her snatch and it all went wrong?

by Anonymousreply 198October 26, 2020 10:11 AM

Has Wendy ever mentioned that she doesn't like anyone using her bathroom yet?

by Anonymousreply 199October 26, 2020 1:43 PM

Iā€™d never use Wendyā€™s bathroom after her, either. Her farts stink!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 200October 26, 2020 4:58 PM

She's aware of the feedback, the first thing she talked about this morning was that the show is hard work, she's trying, she's not perfect and never claimed to be, and that she's going to keep on keeping on. And that her Wendy Watchers are a tough crowd. Or words to that effect.

by Anonymousreply 201October 26, 2020 6:47 PM

[quote]Wendy is the deer AND the headlights.

Love this!

by Anonymousreply 202October 26, 2020 7:49 PM

R201 I saw that too but I haven't been watching it enough to understand what she was griping about. Did she get feedback from her "co-hosts" or was she talking about Boof?

by Anonymousreply 203October 26, 2020 7:51 PM

Dating Wendy was the kiss of death, employment-wise, for DJ Boof. My guess is that it was Wendy's idea for them to hang out, socially.

Wendy is on Xanax, if I had to guess. Very slow. A this point, it's like "Weekend at Bernie's." Not sure how the support crew feels (Norman, Suzanne). I'd be conflicted. Wendy should really be in residential treatment.

by Anonymousreply 204October 26, 2020 8:32 PM

R203 - Wendy has her own channel on Youtube, where every show is uploaded. Every day, there are views into the 100K's and comments from all over the world. Since the new season started, we have all watched Wendy decline AGAIN and the commenters on YT are very vocal.

After last weeks mess, 80% of the comments were basically "what is wrong with Wendy? Someone help her!". I presume whoever is running that YT page has seen what folks are saying and advised Wendy that she's making her fans worry. Hence, her statement today, that she's doing her best blah blah blah.

by Anonymousreply 205October 26, 2020 9:09 PM

Poor Norman could say nothing to please Wendy. I'd never seen him look so perplexed for so long.

Wendy was in ass-beating mode. .

by Anonymousreply 206October 26, 2020 9:29 PM

Norman is a flaming homosexual.

by Anonymousreply 207October 27, 2020 6:58 AM

r207 must be a new watcher

by Anonymousreply 208October 27, 2020 7:28 AM

Norman is looking better than ever.

by Anonymousreply 209October 28, 2020 12:44 AM

Rumor going around that Wendy has graduated to heroin. Others say it's Oxy. Whichever, she's making a damne fool of herself and the staff is talking. They want Debmar to step in and get her back into rehab.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 210October 28, 2020 10:51 PM

Let's try to guess what outfit Wendy will wear on Friday as her Halloween costume.

I say she will be a nurse/doctor, to pay tribute to the people taking care of Covid patients. In the past, she would have worn something short to highlight her long legs, but we all know that her legs are swole up now, so I picture something like what Tim Curry wore in TRHPS - that long, green surgery gown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 211October 28, 2020 11:33 PM

I was watching Wendy on Friday and can't help but wonder if she's in physical pain. She often appears barely able to make the short walk across the stage to her chair every morning and on Friday her face just seemed frozen for much of the show, like that of someone who's hurting but doing their best to try and keep it hidden. (I hope that's not true but just my observation.)

I also get the impression watching her now that Wendy is just over doing her show. She really seems like she'd rather be just about anyplace else and I wouldn't be surprised if she was to call it quits after this season.

by Anonymousreply 212November 1, 2020 8:20 PM

Norman is looking so cute

by Anonymousreply 213November 1, 2020 11:08 PM

R212: I'm surprised nobody mentioned it but Wendy was one of the reveals on the Masked Singer last week, she was the lips. She stayed on a chair the entire time and was carried out. I think she is in some kind of pain and that could open up a whole other drug situation.

by Anonymousreply 214November 1, 2020 11:10 PM

Yeah, her condition is painful. And its in her legs.

Lymphedema is the most concerning complication of a lymph node dissection,ā€ says Doreen Agnese, MD, associate professor of surgery at the OSUCCC ā€“ James. ā€œItā€™s painful and your range of motion becomes limited.

by Anonymousreply 215November 1, 2020 11:16 PM

Karma, bitch! Ha ha ha. I hope she IS in pain.

by Anonymousreply 216November 1, 2020 11:22 PM

Wendy was forced to issue a statement by her producers regarding her erratic behavior after an emergency meeting backstage with her bosses. She was not happy about it. (This was her "I appreciate your watching but even after all of these years it's still work" speech.) But Wendy was pissed she had to do or say anything at all.

ā€œInstead of reading some statement written by a bunch of old white men from a teleprompter, Wendy told viewers that sheā€™s ā€˜not a perfectionist.ā€™ In reality, she was talking to her bosses as much as to her audience,ā€ adds the insider. ā€œThey need to know that she just got out of a relationship with a husband that controlled her ā€” sheā€™s not about to get into another controlling one with the people she works with.ā€

Right, Wendy.

by Anonymousreply 217November 2, 2020 1:29 AM

If you don't want old white men telling you what to do, don't sign a contract to work for old white men

by Anonymousreply 218November 2, 2020 1:44 AM

Sheā€™s such a god damned CUNT! Talks about everyoneā€™s shit but the SHIT in her own house is more talk worthy. Sheā€™s a MESS!

by Anonymousreply 219November 2, 2020 7:03 PM

R216 = asshole, and I mean that in a negative way

by Anonymousreply 220November 3, 2020 8:15 PM

R216: time for recess......

by Anonymousreply 221November 4, 2020 2:33 PM

Today's Hot Topics is probably one of the best in a while. Her staff went wild over NJ legalizing weed, and she had her legal person on to discuss the election. Everybody booed Trump.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 222November 5, 2020 1:40 AM

She smells funny ā€œdown thereā€. Boof

by Anonymousreply 223November 5, 2020 3:38 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!