Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Male actors in their 50's and 60's who are still hot

NOT movie stars but working actors, and don't post 5 year old pics, 5 years can mean a lot of changes.

Dylan McDermott comes to mind....what others can you think of. Currently working or not.

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2020 1:25 PM

Kyle Chandler

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 20, 2020 8:46 AM

[quote] 5 years can mean a lot of changes.

Gurl, you is FUNNY!

by Anonymousreply 2September 20, 2020 8:51 AM

[quotee]Kyle Chandler

I love the names in America.

by Anonymousreply 3September 20, 2020 8:53 AM

I’ll second Dylan McDermott mainly because even though it was years ago, he soared to the top of Hollywood’s hot list in American Horror Story. (I think he was more like 48 at the time, though...)

He has obviously had cosmetic surgery done to his face; his jaw line does not sag at all, he has no major lines and wrinkles, etc. But it’s *really good.* Aside from an increasingly chipmunk-y cheek situation, he didn’t ‘fix’ his prominent nose and he really does look like a supernaturally well-preserved version of himself.

Because he definitely has had some cutting and pasting done to his face, I’ll assume his body has been preserved through some sort of technology, as well...at least tightening up with lipo and/or some kind of contouring.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 20, 2020 9:02 AM

Aaron Eckhart 52.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 20, 2020 9:03 AM

I don’t usually buy into the Hollywood hype machine that tells us who we are supposed to think is hot (I never got the Ryan Gosling thing, and since he has been forgotten, I now assume that those who said he was perfect were just easy sells.), but “McDreamy” is an exception. He really has gotten much sexier with age. Currently 54.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 20, 2020 9:06 AM

Here’s Pierce Brosnan at 66 (!!!).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 20, 2020 9:08 AM

Steve Carell is surprisingly sexy even though we don’t usually look at him that way. 58.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 20, 2020 9:10 AM

Stamos (57 sauce)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 20, 2020 9:11 AM

Stanley Tucci. Raw sex! 59

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 20, 2020 9:17 AM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 20, 2020 9:23 AM

Leonard Albert Kravitz at 56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2020 9:25 AM

John Slattery 57

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2020 9:27 AM

Tony Goldwyn - age 60

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2020 9:39 AM

Timothy Daly - 64

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2020 9:45 AM

Rob Lowe - 56

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2020 9:56 AM

The obvious - Paul Rudd - age 51

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2020 1:25 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!