Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

This old woman wants some action!

Originally posted in one of the Madonna threads. This woman clearly has dementia and is on some heavy medication.

Everytime I listen to the voice of the Jamaican health aide I picture the nurse from AbFab played by Llewella Gideon who would call Edina a stupid lazy fat woman.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2021 4:07 AM

Hopefully she found someone to service her.

by Anonymousreply 1September 19, 2020 6:04 AM

That carer is an asshole for filming and posting this. "Turn your eyes to Jesus."

by Anonymousreply 2September 19, 2020 6:06 AM

I couldn't even watch beyond a few seconds. That was sad.

by Anonymousreply 3September 19, 2020 6:06 AM

It is rather deranged. The woman's family appears on the wall on photos. Maybe someone can identify them, find and notify the nursing home and get the woman who filmed it fired.

by Anonymousreply 4September 19, 2020 6:09 AM

Where can I get a bumper sticker that says “kiss my pussy Jesus”?

by Anonymousreply 5September 19, 2020 7:59 AM

R5 here but seriously I am afraid I will end up like her.

Both my parents and half of my grandparents had Alzheimer’s.

A few years ago a friend of mine and I went grocery shopping. During the course of the 45 minutes we were in the store I saw three guys I had had sex with and the son of another guy I have been with.

Each time I discreetly pointed the guys out to my friend and after the last one my friend chuckled and said “you know when you get dementia you’re gonna not be able to control saying things like that.”

by Anonymousreply 6September 19, 2020 8:03 AM

Agree with R2---Care provider is an actual cunt that should have been fired. Poor old woman.

by Anonymousreply 7September 19, 2020 8:09 AM

I did watch but muted it. Fuck this asshole for recording this poor woman and getting it posted on YouTube. The person who uploaded it is some page that shares "funny" stuff.

I've fought these goddamned people who tried to pull this shit with my mom. My mom had dementia at the last and had that same distant look in her eyes.

And fuck the people in the comments who think this is funny.

by Anonymousreply 8September 19, 2020 8:15 AM

"This old woman wants some action!"

Yes, I do.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 19, 2020 12:17 PM

FF. I hope this is being reported to YouTube, too.

by Anonymousreply 10September 19, 2020 3:52 PM

This is one of the reasons why we need access to assisted suicide. Nobody deserves to end up in some shitty care home providing sordid entertainment to sadistic assholes.

by Anonymousreply 11September 19, 2020 7:16 PM

I reported it. Vile.

by Anonymousreply 12September 19, 2020 10:16 PM

Dis womon need de Old Raisin.

by Anonymousreply 13September 19, 2020 10:27 PM

Honestly, I thought it was funny the very first time (forgive me for that as well as the title of and the first response I made to this thread) but after several viewings I have now found it be extremely upsetting. This is elder abuse and elder exploitation. The woman filming is a terrible person taking advantage of someone's condition and the confusion that is a result of said condition and attempting to get laughs out of it at this poor elderly woman's expense. I hope that someone can trace the source of this video and get this woman fired.

I've seen what nursing homes have done to the elderly and have decided to never put my soon to be 74 year old grandmother in one when she gets much older in the future. Which is why when she gets older my brother and I have agreed to both move in and take care of her until the end unlike my mother who would attempt to take care of her, give up easily and put her away or my aunt who would put her there in a heartbeat because she's too busy online swiping left and right trying to find her next SD/meal ticket.

by Anonymousreply 14September 19, 2020 10:28 PM

My mom was put into a facility for rehab and I nearly lost her because the assholes weren't cleaning her, weren't giving her water and she wound up getting a UTI which got into her system and caused sepsis. When she was in the hospital, I had to promise my sister on the phone that I would NEVER put her in one of those hell holes ever again. We had her on hospice care for the last year of her life and she just died last month.

If you have any amount of respect for any one of your loved ones, never put them into those places. They charge ridiculous prices, don't pay their workers shit which causes apathy, never update the facilities and line the pockets of some asshole CEO in Bumfuck, Iowa who isn't qualified enough to manage a fucking McDonald's.

Also, if you don't want to live your final years like this, get your shit together while you're of sound mind and put it in writing that you do not want to be put into a nursing home.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2020 7:21 AM

Yuck

by Anonymousreply 16March 20, 2021 4:01 AM

R16 Who on Earth are you?

by Anonymousreply 17March 20, 2021 4:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!