Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Does anyone remember Jimmy Carter having sons?

I had no clue. All I remember is he had a very homely little girl who grew up to be a homely woman. Apparently, one of his sons was on the WH roof smoking a doob with Willie Nelson at some point.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2020 6:35 PM

Yes, I remember the daughter only.

by Anonymousreply 1September 18, 2020 6:07 PM

He has 3 sons, all fugly so all forgettable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 18, 2020 6:13 PM

He has three sons, I'm guessing that they were all grown by the time he got elected.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 18, 2020 6:15 PM

The one in the middle could get it. Sadly, the WH hasn't had a hot young male as a resident since Ford's crotch fruit, Steven Ford, stalked around that place. Even he was rather basic from the neck up.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 18, 2020 6:42 PM

damn

by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2020 6:45 PM

Among Roslyn, Nancy, and Barbara, who do you think was the biggest bitch in the White House? Betty Ford must have been great because she spent her White House years pilled and boozed up.

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2020 6:52 PM

Carter's sons are now over 70. Jimmy and Roslyn's 75th wedding anniversary is next July.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2020 6:55 PM

Form all I've read and heard, Roslyn is a gracious, generous, and good woman. Her hearing issues make her appear a bit cold, but that's understandable. That she and the President are spending their lives doing good works speaks well of them.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2020 6:57 PM

I think Hunter Biden will be fun to look at. He's adventures in the sack which is even better. Romney's boys were hot enough, by DC standards. All boys, Romney had some strong alpha sperm.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2020 7:10 PM

I thought she was dead R8.

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2020 7:10 PM

Her name is Rosalynn Carter.

It's really two names Rosa and Lynn together, a Southern thing.

by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2020 7:55 PM

Only one of Jimmy’s sons, Jeff, on the far right in OP’s pic, was unfortunate looking. And completely invisible during the Carter years. Chip, on the far left, was kind of cute & was also pretty visible then. I believe he got divorced when his father was president. Jack, the eldest son, was less visible. He unsuccessfully ran for the US Senate, from New Mexico, as I recall, in the last 10 years.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2020 8:20 PM

R9 is one of those weirdos obsessed with guys they THINK are "alpha"

And who makes fun of a little girl? Grow up, OP.

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2020 8:23 PM

Nancy, R6, not even a question!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2020 8:23 PM

[QUOTE]And who makes fun of a little girl?

The same posters who use "retarded" instead of "mentally challenged" and "crippled" instead of "disabled," R13. Seems to be quite a few of those unfortunates on DL.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2020 8:40 PM

Yes, presidential sons are not known for their good looks other than the Fords and JFK Jr.

[quote] Among Roslyn, Nancy, and Barbara, who do you think was the biggest bitch in the White House?

Nancy. She was an insecure and greedy poser. This made her a destructive and dangerous bitch. Rosalynn was never a bitch. She was formidable, which many thought was bitchiness. But, she was never mean-spirited, vindictive, or cruel. Barbara was a bitch, but in a more down-to-earth and opinionated way. She never pretended to be someone she wasn't and people knew where they stood with her. Nancy used bitchery to bring people down so she could feel better about herself. She also got a thrill out of it as a form of power. Barbara did not need bitchiness as a crutch for self-esteem.

by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2020 8:43 PM

R16, don't forget FDR, Jr.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2020 8:57 PM

I’ve wondered what happened to Jack Ford. There was a rumor that he was gay. Not much on internet searches

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2020 9:15 PM

Yeah, what I remember is he had some big tall sons who were grown and out of the house, and Amy was the only one young enough to still be living with her parents. So she got stuck living in the White House fishbowl, and obviously didn't like it.

The president's awesome mother Miz Lillian and his rednecky brother Billy got far more press than any of the kids.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2020 10:03 PM

R18, at the time of his parents’ funerals, Jack Ford was married to a younger woman & had young children.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2020 10:07 PM

Miz Lillian was a hoot. I remember her giving an interview where she confessed to partaking of liquor occasionally, "for medicinal purposes."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2020 10:12 PM

Steven Ford is the one who is thought to be gay

never married, an actor, worked on a soap opera, etc, etc, etc,

He was undeniably hot back in the day

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2020 10:15 PM

R9 we already talked about the alpha sperm recently.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2020 10:16 PM

While his father & all of his siblings each died young from pancreatic cancer, Jimmy Carter is poised to turn 96 on October 1.

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2020 10:18 PM

R22, R18 is right that there were rumors back in the day that Jack was gay.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2020 10:21 PM

You know I'm as liberal as they come, but if you can't see the hotness factor of Eric and Donald Jr. Trump, you must be deaf, dumb and blind.

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2020 10:29 PM

lolz

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2020 10:31 PM

R26, Junior, maybe, if you can get past the weak chin. Eric?! Just no.

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2020 10:33 PM

That's not Steven Ford at R4.

This is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2020 10:34 PM

Those Ford boys did not believe in underwear, even when posing in front of the White House.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2020 10:44 PM

Nancy Reagan was a vile bitch. And, a horrible person. No wonder her two sane offspring hated her.

by Anonymousreply 31September 19, 2020 6:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!