Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chiyo Has Had It With The Abuse He’s Received By The “LGB Alliance” And Other Transphobes

“I haven’t even told you lot the DISGUSTING shit LGB Alliance’s herd have threatened to do to me over the past few weeks: physically attack me, dox my onlyfans, leak my nudes, reveal my legal name to all my clients....etc. You lot are VILE bruv. Go fuck urselves I’m not scared

I’ve been tryna be a good little boy and not rise to it or respond... but I have HAD IT today.

Before I sign off and resume being Mr Nice Gay, I just want to reiterate a MASISIVE fuck you - GET A FUCKING HOBBY!!!“

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2020 10:01 PM

“When I announced I had a gay boyfriend, @ALLIANCELGB’s herd began threatening to ATTACK ME and BEAT ME UP because if ‘she wants to be a man let’s treat her like one’.

A trans woman announces she’s lesbian and the same bigots claim she is violent (!?)

YOU ARE THE VIOLENCE”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 11:58 AM

I love that he doesn’t stand down to the bigots.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 3:10 PM

[quote]I’ve been tryna be

***cringe***

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 3:14 PM

Is the scar from having her tit removed? It’s all very confusing.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 3:16 PM

I am so happy for him! 💕

“Huge shoutout to my beautiful bf. Finding some1 who identifies with the gay label and loves me wholeheartedly really changed my life. Before this angel, I had no faith gay men would ever see me for me. He was the 1st person to lovingly teach me to cut the crap - I am a man. 🖤 “

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 18, 2020 2:43 PM

Too much drama for me. Hard Pass!

by Anonymousreply 6September 18, 2020 3:38 PM

Ew.

He looks dirty and malnourished, and I can hear the horrible accent through my computer screen.

What exactly is he supposed to be? Never heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 7September 18, 2020 3:40 PM

I'd like to see the screenshots of feminists and gender critical gay men threatening to attack and beat him up

His crowd love to make accusations but when it comes to actually providing evidence are strangely silent.

by Anonymousreply 8September 18, 2020 4:01 PM

Should I have heard of this person or care about them?

by Anonymousreply 9September 18, 2020 4:03 PM

[quote] I'd like to see the screenshots of feminists and gender critical gay men threatening to attack and beat him up

They don’t fucking exist. It is a gaslighting lie. Tr-ns is a form of gaslighting,

by Anonymousreply 10September 18, 2020 4:12 PM

[quote]Should I have heard of this person or care about them?

This is Chiyo, the menstruator (that's the right term isn't it?) competing to be Mr Gay England.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 18, 2020 4:17 PM

[quote] This is Chiyo, the menstruator (that's the right term isn't it?) competing to be Mr Gay England.

Oh oh OH, they're a human virtue signal. Got it, thanks.

by Anonymousreply 12September 18, 2020 4:21 PM

Freakola. Bye, Felicia. Leave LGB and the progress we’ve made alone!

by Anonymousreply 13September 18, 2020 4:25 PM

He is not a lesbian as he was born with a dick.

by Anonymousreply 14September 18, 2020 4:26 PM

R14

What? You’re so ignorant and dumb haha.

by Anonymousreply 15September 18, 2020 4:29 PM

[quote] I’ve been tryna be a good little boy

"No matter what clothes you wear, you will never, ever be a boy"

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 18, 2020 4:34 PM

She's a mess.

by Anonymousreply 17September 18, 2020 4:35 PM

sit and spin, R15. Faster!

by Anonymousreply 18September 18, 2020 4:35 PM

Chiyo, JK Rowling wants to have a chat with you.

by Anonymousreply 19September 18, 2020 7:47 PM

R8

He doesn’t have to prove anything to people who already hate his existence. Even if he showed receipts, y’all would blame him and still continue your hate brigade against him. You people have no heart or soul and don’t care how badly you’re hurting trans people. Despicable deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 20September 18, 2020 7:48 PM

Chiyo doesn't seem to understand what homosexuality is.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 18, 2020 7:50 PM

R21

I’m a gay man who loves trans men as well as cis men. I am attracted to all men. And clearly you missed the post about his boyfriend who is the same way as me.

by Anonymousreply 22September 18, 2020 8:13 PM

[quote]I’m a gay man who loves trans men as well as cis men. I am attracted to all men. And clearly you missed the post about his boyfriend who is the same way as me.

So you are attracted to people with a penis or vagina as long as they say they're a man?

Have you ever been attracted to someone with a vagina who didn't identify as man?

by Anonymousreply 23September 18, 2020 8:17 PM

R23

No. Women do nothing for me. Just men.

by Anonymousreply 24September 18, 2020 8:18 PM

R14, you mean she is not a gay man as she was born without a dick.

by Anonymousreply 25September 18, 2020 8:19 PM

I hope you don't mind me asking personal questions, but not many people are willing to be open about things.

So say you're attracted to Chiyo, and they later "detransition", would you stop finding them attractive?

And if you were attracted to a person with a penis who went into transition and identify as a woman, would you stop finding them attractive?

by Anonymousreply 26September 18, 2020 8:23 PM

It's really about destroying social categories (gay men, lesbian, women). Social categories are bad. Each individual should have their own identity and language should reflect that.

Gay men love pussy. Get over it!

by Anonymousreply 27September 18, 2020 8:36 PM

menstruators and sperminators

by Anonymousreply 28September 18, 2020 8:42 PM

[quote] So say you're attracted to Chiyo, and they later "detransition", would you stop finding them attractive?

JFC, I've been attracted to certain men and stopped finding them attractive after they got a goddam tattoo.

by Anonymousreply 29September 18, 2020 8:45 PM

A lot of bisexual folx on here today...

by Anonymousreply 30September 18, 2020 8:46 PM

This thing will never be a man.

Men have penises.

by Anonymousreply 31September 18, 2020 8:48 PM

That facial hair is unbearably ugly.

by Anonymousreply 32September 18, 2020 8:59 PM

R29 did not answer the question.

by Anonymousreply 33September 18, 2020 9:00 PM

Oh hi Misogynist Trans Troll at R31.

You're in all the other threads abusing women, calling everyone dykes and transphobes, yet here you are denying the right of a man to identify as a man, simply because they have a vagina, something you find repulsive.

Why is it that you're thrilled to for women to get angry about the possibility of losing sex based rights, yet you won't accept trans men are men.

TRANS WOMEN ARE WOMEN

TRANS MEN ARE MEN

TRANS RIGHTS ARE HUMAN RIGHTS

by Anonymousreply 34September 18, 2020 9:03 PM

Men have penises.

Women have penises and vagines.

by Anonymousreply 35September 18, 2020 9:05 PM

Rofl R35.

You made me choke and spit!

What a bizarre post, but it's fucking funny.

by Anonymousreply 36September 18, 2020 9:12 PM

No gay man is attracted to these freaks.

by Anonymousreply 37September 18, 2020 9:31 PM

R21 really needs its own thread.

by Anonymousreply 38September 18, 2020 9:54 PM

'Thats NOT a man , Baby !"

by Anonymousreply 39September 18, 2020 10:01 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!