Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Maskless Flash Mob at Target

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2020 4:43 AM

I need attention! Look at me!

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 3:03 AM

Assholes are immune to coronavirus.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 3:07 AM

That bitch in the striped dress needs to die simply for that voice and using America as a reason to not wear a mask.

And I hope Dee Snider responds to this. If I was him I would trash these fuckers for using my song.

I hope COVID gets all of them.

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 3:09 AM

R3 Good luck with that. Dee Snider is a Republican and said that Dump is a friend of his.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 3:12 AM

WHY DON'T THEY JUST DIE!!!

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 3:13 AM

Their lives are empty. This substitutes for socialization these days. Recording it on their phones is all that matters. And a Target no less. They'll all be back for the next Black Friday, whenever that takes place. Yawn. They even turned flashing into something mundane and predictable.

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 3:13 AM

Dee Snider doesn't approve!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 3:14 AM

Deport that brown woman in the striped dress back to her own country.

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 3:15 AM

What's sad is when they drag children along to these things

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 3:16 AM

They are practicing their constitutional rights and they have personal freedoms!

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 3:16 AM

A flash mob? How very 2003.

Deplorables really are 15 years behind the pop culture times.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 3:17 AM

Americans are so disgusting and repulsive.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 3:20 AM

2020 just keeps getting worse and worse.

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2020 3:21 AM

Where is Target's responsibility in this? Did they even bother to call the police? Do they have any security? The fucking buck has to stop with someone and the stores need to be held responsible. Let them hire enough security for shit like this. You know if someone had shoplifted something worth 5 bucks security and the police would be all over them. If anyone who did the right thing and wore a mask gets Covid from being there they should sue the shit out of Target.

Goddamn it I can't stand this fucking country anymore. I wish like hell I had the health and money to move to Canada or almost any sane country.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2020 3:22 AM

These people are the worst. Massless and I thought they were going to do a dance by the title. If they did a choreographed routine in the store, I would have slightly more respect,. But running around, getting in peoples faces without masks is just uncreative and lame.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2020 3:25 AM

I want to beat them all to death with a baseball bat. Cutesy little self entitled HOMICIDAL PLAGUE SPREADERS.. They absofuckinglutely deserve it.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2020 3:27 AM

I like you R16. You're hot.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 3:28 AM

Quite a contrast to the George Floyd / BLM flash mob at Target...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2020 3:28 AM

Really Target? Your so cool. If that nasally b**** would have came up to me I would have told her to drop dead. And doesn't Target have security? Why didn't they kick their asses out of there.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2020 3:29 AM

Target shoppers are trash...

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2020 3:31 AM

What song are they supposed to use instead? "Copacabana"? "It's My Party"? "The Boogie-Woogie Bugle Boy of Company B?"

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 3:35 AM

It's the end of the world as we know it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 3:36 AM

Has Target spoken out? They need to if they haven't. This looks bad on them.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 3:36 AM

Target is white ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 3:38 AM

What exactly can one Target store do though with an impromptu barrage like this? They probably have one or two minimum wage-earning security guards and I don't know how fair it is to expect them to risk their own safety to contain a mask-less, biohazard crowd like this.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 3:40 AM

Hope they all die

by Anonymousreply 26September 17, 2020 3:41 AM

It was a gross stunt. Everyone has their phones out. Fuck those shits.

by Anonymousreply 27September 17, 2020 3:41 AM

How is this a mob?? What's it like six people and a couple of kids.

by Anonymousreply 28September 17, 2020 3:43 AM

It's really time to carry pepper spray, or brass knuckles, cause any foolish man or women trying this with me is getting a faceful of both.

by Anonymousreply 29September 17, 2020 3:43 AM

If anyone tried to stop them they would have "proof" of being "harassed" despite the fact that THEY ARE KILLING PEOPLE.

by Anonymousreply 30September 17, 2020 3:44 AM

r18 is a racist shit-stirrer

by Anonymousreply 31September 17, 2020 3:44 AM

Masked shoppers when confronted by loons intentionally ignoring store policy need to collectively abandon their shopping and leave the store. When corporate refuses to enforce their own policies drop your basket of frozen peas and ice cream at the check out and vacate the premises. Tell the cashier the foreign sounding woman in the striped dress is paying for it all.

by Anonymousreply 32September 17, 2020 3:47 AM

Smartypants @R4, read R7. Duh.

by Anonymousreply 33September 17, 2020 3:49 AM

Ok, I was outraged over Trump's ICE goons doing forced sterilizations. Now I might be in favor of it if we perform them on these idiots. They should not be allowed to reproduce.

by Anonymousreply 34September 17, 2020 3:50 AM

Expose them all. Find out their names. Where they work. Get them fired.

by Anonymousreply 35September 17, 2020 4:14 AM

Looks like the vid was taken down, link takes me elsewhere. But i'm glad because they don't deserve the exposure...except maybe the exposure to Covid-19. Fucking assholes.

by Anonymousreply 36September 17, 2020 4:43 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!