Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Exorcist III chilling scene

What do you all think of the acting in this scene? I think it's a great job by Brad Douriff and a friend thinks it's too much. Opinions?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 3:02 AM

I saw this when it came out and it scared me.

by Anonymousreply 1September 17, 2020 1:12 AM

A really underrated movie.

by Anonymousreply 2September 17, 2020 1:16 AM

The old lady with the chopper freaks me out!

by Anonymousreply 3September 17, 2020 1:16 AM

The hallway scene that seems to last an eternity is the scariest scene ever.

by Anonymousreply 4September 17, 2020 1:19 AM

Pretty masterfully done, IMO -- does the man blink once?

by Anonymousreply 5September 17, 2020 1:20 AM

I have the original directors cut on DVD, it's a very different movie, just as good. It has more of these type of scenes between Kinderman and Father Karras (and Brad Dourif) in the cell. The studio chopped it up and added special effects before it's original release. However, both versions are very good. This is a movie I never tire of seeing. I wish they kept the subplot from the novel of the doctor hearing demons talk to him on his tape recorder. Also the doctor began to see mirror image of himself all the time parroting all his movements. I understand that this a real psychological disorder. Very freaky!

by Anonymousreply 6September 17, 2020 1:41 AM

Jeffrey Dahmer's favorite flick.

by Anonymousreply 7September 17, 2020 2:40 AM

Worst. Movie. EVER.

The OP is a troll who spams this redundant shit all the time.

F&F

by Anonymousreply 8September 17, 2020 2:56 AM

F&F you twat R8. Nobody died and appointed you Muriel.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 3:02 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!