Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Has Anyone Here Ever Gone Up (or Down) Non-Euclidean Stairs???

😵🥴🤢🤮

What was it like?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 8:27 PM

A pain in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 1Last Wednesday at 2:03 PM

I had a recurring dream for years in which I would go up and down similar stairs in the Union Square subway stop in NY. Similar except that they would taper off before I could reach the next level, and I had to fly to my train.

by Anonymousreply 2Last Wednesday at 2:04 PM

Euclid did but then he died. They weren’t for him.

by Anonymousreply 3Last Wednesday at 2:05 PM

Yes, and I sued the contractor. It was like dating a bisexual guy.

by Anonymousreply 4Last Wednesday at 2:09 PM

Alien Geometry vs Non-Euclidean.... who wins?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5Last Wednesday at 2:11 PM

Just take a swig from this laudanum bottle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6Last Wednesday at 2:12 PM

Every fucking day when I was working in New York.

by Anonymousreply 7Last Wednesday at 2:14 PM

Was it the subway stairs R7?

by Anonymousreply 8Last Wednesday at 2:15 PM

Lovecraft Ian nightmare

by Anonymousreply 9Last Wednesday at 2:17 PM

It really only works in a semi-material reality. But if you know what you're doing you don't need stairs at all in one of those places.

by Anonymousreply 10Last Wednesday at 2:46 PM

*Non-euclidean bump*

by Anonymousreply 11Last Wednesday at 5:06 PM

[quote] *Non-euclidean bump*

How many dimensions are in that bump?

by Anonymousreply 12Last Wednesday at 5:44 PM

That looks like one of my favorite old, now closed Saturday night gay bar haunts. At least always halfway through the night and drinks.

by Anonymousreply 13Last Wednesday at 5:48 PM

R12 if I told you the answer to that you would go stark raaaaaavin' mad!

by Anonymousreply 14Last Wednesday at 6:27 PM

Don't attempt while wearing boxers or going commando.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Wednesday at 7:08 PM

Emily Accuses Leder of Sex Ass!

by Anonymousreply 16Last Wednesday at 7:11 PM

Back when I was a kid in the 60s I went up the down staircase but the minute I saw Sandy Dennis I knew the stories of the school witch were true.

So I told my parents and we moved to California where our school was designed by Richard Neutra and there were no stairs at all.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Wednesday at 8:27 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!