Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Hot Things Straight Men Do

We've discussed the nasty things straight men do in another thread. What are some sexy things they do that get you going or had you excited in your youth?

Play wrestling with friends. I lived for the contact and pleasure of pinning or getting pinned by my straight crushes. Sadly, it never went beyond platonic wrestling.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 1:52 AM

They lift up their shirts in casual conversation to show their treasure trails.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 8:42 PM

There are some serious bottoms on here because I don't find almost anything sexy about things straight guys do. I have to admit after a year in Romania that some of the men at the barbershop I see are hot as hell physically, but when my roommate tells me the garbage they say to her (inadvertently BTW) it's a real dick wilter. I mean, I would fuck and rim them for their bodies, but hearing that they think a woman has "no purpose" without procreating kinda turns me off tbh.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 8:42 PM

Grab their crotches.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 8:44 PM

Walk casually and relaxed--generally not uptight

Make friendly conversation

Don't pry into your personal life

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 8:49 PM

Sit with their legs spread

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 8:50 PM

When they’re faithful to their significant other and an attentive parent to their children. I get a big one for a man with morals and values that can carry a conversation.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 8:51 PM

Fuck other men in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 8:53 PM

They don’t usually wear any of the fashion underwear that is so common in the gay population. I love tighty-whiteys and plain Hanes boxer briefs and those seem to be considered on par with “granny panties” amongst homos. I lose interest almost immediately when a guy undresses and it’s assless Andrew C. undies in a mix of pastel and neon colors.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 8:58 PM

Deep, authoritative voices, no swishy mannerisms.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 9:26 PM

R1 I LOVE IT WHEN THEY DO THIS!

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 9:28 PM

Effortlessly with out thought mow lawns shirtless.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 9:30 PM

Take their socks off and then sniff them.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 9:39 PM

Go commando when working out. Jogging too.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 9:57 PM

Everything listed so fat is something chimps fo as well. Except, straight men make a conscious effort to be 'masculine'. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:10 PM

thanks R14

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 16, 2020 10:11 PM

Flirting at bars/clubs while looking for sex. I have a few hot straight friends that I love to watch hunt for pussy at bars (when we could freely go to such places). It's hot watching nature run its course. Plus, it's what friends do. I'm out but masculine so at least 2 of my friends like having me around as a wing man. The buys most of the drinks, we vent about life/relationships/work /sports he finds pussy, I distract the girl's friend(s). Everyone, including the women, know what's going on so it's just good fun. I have had a few of their girlfriends upset with me when they find out I'm gay, but I never lie or lead them on. I just have normal conversation. It falls apart when in revers but they've given it the old college try for me at gay bars.

It's hot seeing a guy go after a girl. Real alpha types or hot guys get this look that straight women know and gay men can pick up on. Yes, I dream of being the lucky lady getting to go home with them, but I've got plenty of gay men to play with.

by Anonymousreply 16September 16, 2020 11:10 PM

“Oh, y’know, just an Alpha Male doing alpha things.”

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 1:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!