Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Whole Human Brain Washes Ashore On Lake Michigan In Wisconsin

This gives me such a headache.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2020 7:15 AM

That's Santeria

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 7:55 PM

In aluminum foil? Or was that for the finder to haul it home more conveniently!?

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 8:09 PM

The article itself says "Racine County Medical Examiner tells TMZ ... the brain is NOT human. Their early take is appears to be from a cat."

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 8:11 PM

OP that article headline did not say human brain - why'd you add that?

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 8:12 PM

Well I have to admit I did not read the article. LOL

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 8:22 PM

That brain looks like vegetarian tofurky.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 8:22 PM

Now we know what happened to Trump.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 8:43 PM

I bet it’s OP’s brain. Or maybe he can transplant it to replace the one he’s obviously missing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 8:46 PM

R6 - stop it, you KNOW the lesbians on this board are going go get cravings, especially with Thanksgiving around the corner.

by Anonymousreply 9September 17, 2020 5:44 AM

That looks like the bread stuffing I am never frigging eating again that my family makes. Ahhhhh traumatized, traumatized!!!!

by Anonymousreply 10September 17, 2020 5:52 AM

That looks rather large to be a housecat's brain -- or maybe it's just the angle of that photo.

by Anonymousreply 11September 17, 2020 7:04 AM

always like a pic.

not this one.

by Anonymousreply 12September 17, 2020 7:06 AM

Gross

by Anonymousreply 13September 17, 2020 7:10 AM

If we could get it into a deplorable, we might get one less Trump vote.

by Anonymousreply 14September 17, 2020 7:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!