Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna used to have huge boobs

What happened to them?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 5:59 PM

These used to be my playground.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 4:40 PM

What an elegant and witty T-shirt. Always the sly provocateur, that one.

(Yes, I know it's for her ex-husband's movie.)

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 4:40 PM

It's sad about Madonna today. At her height she was untouchable, even in her early fifties. She had a level of fame that even Cher, Bette Midler and Streisand failed to attain. As a fan, even I have to admit that she's lost the thread, which is sad because if she'd gone into her twilight years acting like she has the intelligence I know she possesses she'd have been able to hold on to some of her popularity. I wish she'd lay off the rose and lose the weight she's picked up, get back in the gym, and class up her wardrobe.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 4:49 PM

Correction, she used to look human and natural. Now she looks like a freak.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 4:51 PM

She should never have stopped working with Pat Leonard. There would be no New York/Dork.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 4:51 PM

They are still there. They are now in the area of her knee caps.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 4:54 PM

As time goes by balloons tend to slowly lose their helium resulting in a noticeable sag.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 4:56 PM

She's fairly busty, but very petite, so whatever she has is going to look larger- esp. with a pushup bra.

She's been pregnant twice and made sure she got lots of photo ops with her baby-boobs almost falling out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 5:07 PM

Madonna is in the Old Mae West, Fat Elvis stage of her career.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 5:59 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!