Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Are you getting the flu shot this year?

Dr. Fauci says getting it too early could result in immunity wearing-off too early.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 2:34 PM

Yes, but I am hoping to find a drive thru place to get it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 1:51 PM

Just got mine on Monday.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 1:52 PM

I have never gotten a flu shot and each year my coworkers who do get it every year are out with the flu. Each year the flu shot effectiveness ranges from as low as 17% to a high of about 70%. The last time I got the flu was about 5-6 years ago.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 2:11 PM

Got my flu shot last week and thinking about getting the pneumonia shot.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 2:16 PM

I got mine last Friday. I get the over 65 vaccine and luckily they had one dose left when I went in that day.

I was in the local Wally World yesterday and they had a flu vaccination station set up next to the customer service department. Those nurses were begging for people to stop and get a puncture, but I saw not a single person getting a vaccination. They asked me as I passed by on my way out if I wanted a flu shot and I told them I had already gotten one and they looked defeated but mustered up a "good deal!" in response.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 2:34 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!