Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greta Gerwig's looks

What do you think?

By Hollywood standards she's a 6, but for the every day average person, she's more like an 8.

by Anonymousreply 1009/16/2020

she's a fug and she went to college with fug lez Kate McKinnon. I wouldn't' be surprised if Gerwig is bi and fucked McKinnon when they were in college.

by Anonymousreply 109/15/2020

Sheesh, r1. Just say what you [italic]really[/italic] mean.

by Anonymousreply 209/15/2020

I got her name confused with the environmentalist girl.

by Anonymousreply 309/15/2020

The important thing to remember is her looks enabled her to have a successful acting career, which enabled her to make all the right connections to sell her screenplays and become a director. Her looks are now irrelevant because she's moved on to bigger things. Everyone loses their looks eventually anyway.

by Anonymousreply 409/15/2020

Wasn't her not-hot-enough-ness one of the reasons CBS (under predator Les Moonves at the time, I think) pulled the plug on HOW I MET YOUR FATHER before it aired? Gerwig was supposed to play the lead in the spinoff, which pretty much had a built-in audience from the hit MOTHER version, but it was killed at the last minute. So she went off to write/direct LADY BIRD instead.

All in all, it worked out quite well for her.

by Anonymousreply 509/15/2020

She's very gummy and overrated.

by Anonymousreply 609/15/2020

She's blonde and not fat, so there's that.

Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 709/16/2020

That's too bad since her level of talent is really being on a CBS shitcom.

by Anonymousreply 809/16/2020

She seems autistic

by Anonymousreply 909/16/2020

She looks perfectly pleasant and has some talent, charm and intelligence, which is more than what most people have to offer.

by Anonymousreply 1009/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!