Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dog owners.

Why would you throw your tied bags of dog shit on someone property you don't know? I'm trying to understand why this often happens.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 2:34 AM

That's not dog shit.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 12:29 AM

it is r1.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 12:30 AM

Have you tasted it? Because I have and it definitely didn't come from a dog.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 12:32 AM

Maybe they DO know you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 12:33 AM

No, they don't, r4.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 12:35 AM

At least they didn't set it on fire.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 12:36 AM

[Quote] Have you tasted it? Because I have and it definitely didn't come from a dog.

Yes, I did. It's dog.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 12:36 AM

Dog owners can often be thoughtlessly selfish like parents in assuming the rest of the world should contribute to their responsibilities by adjusting to them. I'll often see one look around to see if anyone is looking after their 50 lbs dog has taken a huge dump and only pick it up if someone is around. Sometimes not even then.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 12:43 AM

I've thought about this also and it's because people know that they are likely watched by people inside their houses or have ring security cameras. They go through the motions of picking up the shit but don't want to carry it so they toss it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 12:44 AM

I know OP likes eating dog shit so I leave him presents-- doggy bags, if you will.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 12:45 AM

Because those people...are bastard people.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 12:49 AM

It would be rude to throw it onto the property of people we know.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 12:50 AM

My dog loves to shit on your lawn!

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 1:30 AM

For the same reason some people like to throw their children's diapers/pampers into the street or into parking lots. Because people are scum. Even some dog owners.

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 2:34 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!