Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

The Mandalorian Season 2

Looking good but there's trouble in the paradise...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 3:23 AM

This Youtuber claims that according to her sources Pedro Pascal became a diva during the filming and he was pretty much booted off the show mid-filming. He apparently desperately wanted to do scenes without the helmet but the production said no way. Pascal then went to Lucasfilm and wanted them to intervene which was the last straw for the production and apparently they parted ways. At that point they had filmed maybe half of Pascal's scenes and that is why his character won't appear nearly as much as he did on the first season.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 12:01 AM

I hope they release the entire season at once so I can binge watch.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 12:10 AM

These stupid actors who get the biggest gig of their career and then ruin it with their demands and diva behavior are the dumbest people on the planet. Just STFU and enjoy the ride.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 12:12 AM

So incredibly dumb

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 12:18 AM

I’m with Pedro on this one. He’s an actor, they hired him to act, and not just for VO. If they just wanted a faceless mercenary, just employ a stuntman*.

*I’m aware that a stunt performer is in a lot of scenes.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 12:23 AM

R5, I'm pretty certain he knew exactly what he was getting into before signing the deal.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 12:24 AM

Brendan Frasier and Matt Boomer voice characters in the Doom Patrol and seem happy to do it.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 12:56 AM

I thought Pedrito was the lead actor. Poor Pedro.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 1:13 AM

Just because a random YouTuber says something, it doesn’t make it so.

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 1:15 AM

Grace Randolph is not exactly a total nobody. Wikipedia tells us that she's written comics for both DC and Marvel, and has worked at Movieline and as an entertainment correspondent on TV. She also had a cameo appearance as an entertainment reporter in Zombieland: Double Tap appearing with Bill Murray. She's been hosting her show concentrating on film and film industry on YouTube since 2008 and has over 700 million views. Her channel is part of Penske Media Group which owns media houses such as Deadline, Variety and Rolling Stone.

Say what you will about her but it's quite clear she's well connected and probably knows what she's talking about. She also very well knows she's not liked at Disney after this. I'd bet we'll be hearing much more about this scandal soon when the story starts spreading more and more.

I'd never heard of her before this but her channel seems so interesting I started following her.

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 2:58 AM

[quote]Brendan Frasier and Matt Boomer voice characters in the Doom Patrol and seem happy to do it.

The difference is that they have both appeared in episodes, moreso Bomer, on top of the voicework.

[quote]Say what you will about her but it's quite clear she's well connected and probably knows what she's talking about.

She gets a lot wrong, or just outright lies. She swore her "sources" told her that Dark Phoenix was never going to be released, she posted some fake info about Birds of Prey and the writer had to call her out, she claims Ryan Reynolds will reappear as Green Lantern in the Snydercut of Justice League.

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 3:18 AM

Well one thing's for sure: We'll be hearing very soon a reaction from Disney. If the story is correct Pascal will be one hated man among Star Wars fans. One good thing in Star Wars for years and this guy ends up almost ruining it. .

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 3:23 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!