Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

WHET West 40s?

Wasn't this supposed to be the gay savior of web series? And Mark Sam Rosenthal their patron saint? Also WHET the money they grifted to make a full season of episodes?

Come to think of it, WHET web series in general?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 2:57 PM

It's almost exactly two years since Mark posted anything anywhere.

Is he still alive?

(Looks pretty good here!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 11:11 PM

Did you actually watch it?

If you did, all your questions should be answered.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 11:11 PM

Two Christmases ago:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 11:12 PM

OMG I forgot about their dubious WGA nomination. In order to be nominated for a WGA award, you have to actually be a member, and very few web series are being written under WGA agreements, so they pretty much had the field to themselves. And still lost.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 11:39 PM

I wonder if the pandemic stopped everything from going ahead. I would have watched this.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 1:44 AM

[quote] I wonder if the pandemic stopped everything from going ahead. I would have watched this.

Sweetie, no. This thing has been on "hiatus" since well before Covid was a twinkle in Shitler's eyes.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 3:05 AM

There’s this newly Gay YouTube posted Australian show that may have been on TV there called Ding Dong I’m Gay that has a very hot country bumpkin new to the gay world who is very cute, sexy and many times in little clothing. I made a thread, but no one responded.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 3:25 AM

Sometimes the Arc of the Universe does indeed bend towards Justice.

And Good Taste.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 12:50 PM

That looks really good R7. I've not heard of it before. Sorry no-one responded to your thread.

It's much better acted and developed that the West 40s series. Can we even call that a series?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 1:34 PM

Yawn

by Anonymousreply 10September 16, 2020 2:57 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!