Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Husband Material Sets Guinness World Record

What does DL think of this 30 year-old Raleigh fireman and new record holder? He’s a 6’1” tall, former college hockey player from Chicago. When he’s not saving lives he works as a general contractor. Full of stamina!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:48 PM

I like him. I bet he can fuck like a jackrabbit.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 10:12 PM

Yumm-o!

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 10:25 PM

If only there was an exercise to make your ears smaller.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 10:46 PM

Mamma like! This firefighter sets Mamma's mussy on fire! Take out your hose, fireman! Mamma needs a fire put out!

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 10:52 PM

Some people have so much energy. I need nap from just sitting on my ass watching him.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 11:34 PM

Something about him makes me want to pass...you girls can fight it out!

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 11:43 PM

He was cute until they interviewed him and we got a close-up of the face,

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 11:50 PM

R7, I was okay with his face - it was more his tan/brown teeth and that winning personality (was he drugged when tapping)??

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 11:54 PM

Total husband material. No doubt he dampens many a panty in Raleigh just by walking in the room.

If he let me lick his body from head to toe for a couple of months, I'd happily pay for his macrotia surgery.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 11:55 PM

Not my type. Ferret face. Looks like he was free balling. Keep it up and his balls will be hanging at his ankles by age 35!

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 11:59 PM

OMG R10, you are right....but not safe to free ball jumping around. Or, maybe she is quite HUNG!

by Anonymousreply 11September 16, 2020 12:03 AM

Damn. Fine as fuck.

by Anonymousreply 12September 16, 2020 12:05 AM

Verifcatia of sizemeat?

His brothers are both nerdy hot, too.

by Anonymousreply 13September 16, 2020 12:06 AM

Is he gay? Or just a breeder eye candy?

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 10:48 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!