Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Neil Patrick Harris reveals he and his family had coronavirus earlier this year

Neil Patrick Harris and his family are "feeling good" months after they tested positive for Covid-19 early in the pandemic.

The former "How I Met Your Mother" star shared on the 3rd hour of TODAY Tuesday that he and his husband, David Burtka, along with their 9-year-old twins, Gideon and Harper, all weathered the illness about six months ago.

"We feel great," Harris said. "It happened very early (in the pandemic), like late March, early April. We were doing our best before, and I thought I had the flu, and I didn't want to be paranoid about it. And then I lost my sense of taste and smell, which was a big indicator, so we holed up."

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 1:07 AM

🏅🍾🥳🎂🎊🎉

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 8:34 PM

They don't look happy, at least not NPH.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 8:40 PM

Are they using coronavirus as a prop?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 8:45 PM

Who's the top? OPs pic makes it look like Neil might be...

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 8:49 PM

He was probably hoping it would have offed Harper and Gideon so he could relish in some sympathetic publicity then the attention of birthing newer, younger props.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 8:56 PM

I'm sure it's because I'm jaded, but all of the celebrity tales of Covid seem like nothing but me-tooism.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 9:04 PM

Burtka has gained the Covid 30.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 9:14 PM

He has always been somewhat generous in his build, however, especially compared to NPH.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 9:19 PM

I honestly couldn't care less.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 9:25 PM

They look like they have jaundice.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 9:31 PM

She means she had someone up her hole

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 9:33 PM

I always thought DB was the bottom, but who knows these days

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 9:37 PM

NPH: Why can't you give me the vaccine that I'm entitled to? Why can't you treat me like I would be treated by any doctor on the street?

DAVID: Because I am NOT one of your PHYSICIANS!

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 9:40 PM

NPH: Don't FUCK with me fellas! This ain't my first time at the infectious disease center.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 9:41 PM

I'm glad to know it

because they both look like hell

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 9:41 PM

NPH: Harper, I'm not mad at you, I'm mad at the 'Rona.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 9:42 PM

HARPER: There's a Duane Reade store to the right.

NPH: I should've know you'd know where to find the bleach and the hydroxychloroquine.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 9:44 PM

NPH: No... paper... masks. What's paper masks doing in this closet when I told you: no paper masks EVER? I work and work 'til I'm half dead, and I hear people saying, "He's getting contagious" And what do I get? A daughter... who cares as much about the beautiful ventilators I give her... as she cares about me. What's paper masks doing in this closet? Answer me. I buy you beautiful ventilators, and you treat them like they were some dishrag. You do. Three-hundred-dollar ventilator with a paper mask. We'll see how many you've got if they're hidden somewhere. We'll see... we'll see. Get out of that bed. All of this is coming out. Out. Out. Out. Out. You've got any more? We're gonna see how many paper masks you've got in your closet. Wire hangers, why? Why? Christina, get out of that bed. Get out of that bed. You live in the most beautiful apartment in Harlem, and you don't care if your ears are stretched out from paper masks. And your room looks like a two-dollar-a-week furnished room in some two-bit backstreet town in Oklahoma. Get up. Get up. Clean up this mess.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 9:49 PM

NPH: [pouring hydroxychloroquine under his mask] Hey, you know where I got this from?

HARPER: Uh uh.

NPH: FAUCI himself.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 9:53 PM

NPH: I'd rather you go contagious to school than looking like a tramp!

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 9:54 PM

Aunt David: I got something for your face....motherfucker!

*throws mask at NPH's face*

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 9:56 PM

NPH: Did you socially distance today? DID YOU?

HARPER: Yes, Daddie.

NPH: Yes, Daddie what?

HARPER: Yes, Daddie Neilest.

NPH: When I told you to call me that, I wanted you to mean it.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 9:57 PM

NPH: Bleach mixed with UV lighting is such a good recipe.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 9:59 PM

sumbuddy's been triggered

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 9:59 PM

NPH: Yeah? You're nothing but a rotten, crooked doctor... supplying the grease that makes this contact tracing business work. You think your life's a mystery? There isn't a dirty cover up in this entire White House that I don't know about, and YOUR hand is in EVERY ONE of them... you REEK OF IT!

DR. BIRX: [grabs NPH and shakes him] DAMN YOU! Are you CRAZY? No person talks to me like that, NO ONE ANYWHERE! Are you crazy? ARE YOU? Tell me! TELL ME!

NPH: I'm crazy!

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 10:03 PM

Damn it, we almost got rid of him!

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 12:37 AM

Seriously they are both publicity whores!!! Go away!

by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 12:42 AM

R6

And that me-tooism is rampant on social media. It's as if all their lives they've wanted to be part of something bigger, and, bingo, now they're connected to near tragedy and should be awarded gold stars for getting and enduring this very popular affliction.

So they post their diagnosis and virus travails. Lots of blatant woe is me. I'd say it's very bizarre, but we live in strange times and social media is dumbing down the concept of bizarre.

by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 12:43 AM

Big fucking deal!

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 1:07 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!