Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Trailer for New Dylan O'Brien Movie "Love and Monsters" Is Out

Frankly doesn't look that good, and there's no sign of any nudity on Dylan's part :(

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 10:08 AM

Dylan's face is looking better.

I wonder if he keeps getting minor, reconstructive procedures or if there's some CGI going on?

He may still have a bright future in acting ahead of him.

by Anonymousreply 1September 16, 2020 2:40 AM

WHO?

The title is ridiculous and attempts to sound edgy but the whole “Love and...” thing played out long ago.

by Anonymousreply 2September 16, 2020 3:00 AM

So Dylan's character wants Asian pussy that bad huh? Seems to be the motivating plot point. And it strains credulity.

by Anonymousreply 3September 16, 2020 3:17 AM

R2 it was originally called Monster Problems

R3 says the racist.

by Anonymousreply 4September 16, 2020 4:00 AM

One would think the term "racist" would be better applied to the movie studio basing a multimillion-dollar-budget film on the racist fetish commonly known as "yellow fever." But one would not be the hysterical grievance seeker that R4 is.

by Anonymousreply 5September 16, 2020 4:09 AM

R5 nothing hysterical about what i said. Your comment is still messy.

by Anonymousreply 6September 16, 2020 4:12 AM

Feels like he's playing Stiles again. The jeep isn't helping.

by Anonymousreply 7September 16, 2020 7:05 AM

Is he going to be his usual character but in a different movie or show? I hate when actors do that. Jennifer Aniston does it. She’s the same person in every movie or show that she’s featured in; I don’t know if I’ve ever seen her not be the waitress from Office Space. I always figured she moved on in life (hypothetically, in movie and TV land were that a real place and the stuff thereafter are the glimpses of where she’s been and what she’s done. It’s the only way that I can watch anything that she’s in because it’s always the same character. There are a lot of other actors that do this, all equally as bad. One person comes to mind that actually made this work as far as I’m concerned and that’s Christopher Walken. I’m sure there are others but that’s all that I have for now.

by Anonymousreply 8September 16, 2020 7:29 AM

R8 this is why it always baffled me when fans would brag about him being the best actor on Teen Wolf. That's not exactly a high bar lol

by Anonymousreply 9September 16, 2020 10:08 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!