Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

45% of Queer Men Vow to Vote for Trump

Shocking.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 9:58 PM

Is that for real?

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 7:56 PM

Keep using anti-gay hate speech and that number will be at least 50%.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 7:56 PM

Spit in my faggot mouth, Daddy! Choke me!

We need a lot of mental health treatment as a community.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 7:57 PM

But the way millennials and Gen Z all call themselves "queer" and don't seem to think the words "men" or "women" have any meaning, that could mean anything.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 7:59 PM

Correction: 45% of queer men using Hornet are voting for Trump.

I’m devoting no thought to a poll of Hornet users.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 7:59 PM

45% of 1,200 “queer” men polled on Hornet. Spare me lol

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 7:59 PM

Whore net?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 8:00 PM

It was a poll based off Hornet. Gay apps are packed with closeted right-wing dude. If you survey men who actually identify as gay, then I doubt those would be the numbers. In 2016, 90% of gay men voted for Hillary; most bi men voted for Trump. God only knows what these "I'm straight but..." guys would vote for; I think they would be even further right than bi men.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 8:00 PM

I’m waiting for the Craigslist Personals Poll.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 8:00 PM

Uh, define "queer men."

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 8:01 PM

I know a few gay Republicans. They’re all creepy sociopaths and a bit closeted.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 8:02 PM

But you can’t describe them as self-respecting gay people.

It speaks to social pressure to confirm to family and so-called friends, it’s a plea for acceptance.

My niece’s fiancé (himself, a racist, white nationalist cop) has an openly gay younger brother with an immigrant, brown skinned boyfriend who supports Trump. It’s as crazy as anyone else’s support for a Trump.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 8:02 PM

R3 is the biggest homophobe in this thread.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 8:04 PM

Russian horse shit, Dear.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 8:04 PM

[quote] Correction: 45% of queer men using Hornet are voting for Trump.

Good point

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 8:05 PM

Knew that link was to PinkNewsUK before even hovering over it. They hate gays and lesbians and live to worship at the size 11 wides of the Ts.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 8:20 PM

I only read OP so far, then stopped, so I might have missed it but... Can someone explain this to me?

I understand, my brother is, (actually, used to be, a until Trump), a straight Republican because he made mid-six figures or more, and felt he earned it, and deserved to keep it. He’s a Dem, now.

My sister is simply under Fox hypnosis. Her husband doesn’t want to ever pay any taxes, ever, and is a bit of a sociopath about that. She is white, and is picked-on by the Black majority in her office who seem to be real “mean girls”., So, it’s sociopathic tax avoidance and racism.

What about other people? Why on earth would they ever vote for Trump?

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 8:20 PM

Gays shouldn't have to pay taxes as long as the churches and mosques who oppress us are still tax-exempt.

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 8:22 PM

It makes sense that deeply closeted, self loathing individuals would use Hornet. When you’re on Hornet, you’re discreet by default. No one will ever know you were there.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 8:23 PM

I don’t believe that for a moment. All my friends are working and donating $$$ for tRUMP’s defeat. There is no gay man or lesbian lady I know who supports that nitwit.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 8:27 PM

More likely is that a couple of rightwing trolls found a way to rig the poll vote, just like a couple of rightwing trolls here have found ways to inundate this site with pro-Trumpian shit.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 8:27 PM

Meh, those who go by "Queer" are homophobic. Not a surprise...

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 8:29 PM

No one who calls gays q---r should be allowed to vote.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 8:29 PM

Penis news OP?

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 9:27 PM

Fiction on a troll thread...ho hum

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 9:45 PM

Great link to your source, op.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 9:50 PM

This has got to be Fake News.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 9:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!