Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

K&W bin bakin' bagels in London Town.

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 8:03 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 7:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 7:35 PM

Even Erna wouldn't give a shit about this. Go back to Daily Mail, cunt.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 7:36 PM

I love a good bakery. Warm pastries and hot tea or coffee. Yum.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote]Even Erna wouldn't give a shit about this. Go back to Daily Mail, cunt.

Mary, honey...no one cares that you don't care.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 7:38 PM

They left the bakery without buying anything?

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 7:42 PM

The Beigel Bake in Brick Lane has very happy memories for me. The salt beef was my favourite after leaving a club at 3am. You meet all kinds of people there, clubbers, cops, taxi drivers, nurses. It’s the last vestige of the old Jewish East End of London. It’s basic and old fashioned, but has become very trendy.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 7:48 PM

I had the salt beef last year when I went to London for carnival. Wasn't bad. Their other pastries are decent as well. Sadly, there's another bagel place right next to them and no one goes in there.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 8:03 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!