Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

I thought Jude Law got a hair transplant?

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 6:56 AM

He did, but apparently it didn't stick.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 6:43 PM

I'm glad, the proud comb over is a lost tradition.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 6:44 PM

If you told me that was Kelsey Grammer I'd've believed you, OP.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 6:51 PM

I think he just wears hairpieces at this point. His HBO show, The Third Day, debuted last night and he had more hair than this -- though it still looked like a guy who was losing his hair. He is hairy everywhere else though, there was a scene in the rain and he was on his phone and you could see thick, dark swirls of hair on his fingers.

He also looks a good deal thinner in the show than he does in these photos.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 6:51 PM

What happened?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 6:52 PM

Jesus, time has not been kind to him.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

He used to be so pretty

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

Guys, let Jude be a lesson for you. If your beard has any gray in it, you have to meticulously maintain it. Otherwise, you will look like a crazy hobo regardless of how rich and well dressed you are.

In fact, just remain clean shaven to be safe.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 7:04 PM

Oh my. When I took a quick glance at OP's photo, I thought it was Kelsey Grammer.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 7:07 PM

Oops. Didn't read R3.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 7:08 PM

Maybe he wears lacefronts

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 7:13 PM

I would still fellate his intact dong if he lets me, and that is it.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 7:18 PM

He just had his sixth kid. STOP, the world is full!

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 7:30 PM

r1, I genuinely didn't know hair implants sometimes don't take, it's such a long, public process to go through.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 7:35 PM

He should probably just shave his head and surrender to getting older like Ralph Fiennes did. Fiennes isn't the beauty he used to be, but he still has hot daddy energy. Law looks pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 7:37 PM

Oh look he has that 'Phil Collins' remaining hank of hair like a pumpkin stem sticking up in front that makes ya just wanna grab it and shake his head side to side 'til his tongue lolls and he says, "Yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi yi!

Handsome babyfaced men often age terribly.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 7:39 PM

The grey beard is the least of his problems, R8.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 7:51 PM

He was on Fallon last night. He was supremely beautiful when he was young, but I still find him quite studly. Jonny Lee Miller on the other hand hit the wall. Jude looks good older and balding. Jonny can't pull it off.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 8:00 PM

This was him in last year's "The New Pope." Still looks pretty good to me.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 8:03 PM

Hair transplants aren't often major gift from the gods people make them out to be; at some point mother nature always wins out...

Instead of smooth skin where hair once grew, where plugs fail person is left with those obvious "scars" not unlike the scalp of a doll's head.

For this and other reasons you're seeing more and more men just shave their heads, or wear a rug... That or just accept things are what they are and move on with life.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 8:36 PM

[quote] He was on Fallon last night

He did not look good last night, but he was charming. I used to adore his looks although, as R19 noted, he still looks great on The New Pope.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 8:37 PM

Who would’ve thunk it - a Yankee pope!

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 8:39 PM

Well I guess Sherlock Holmes 3 (with RDJ) won't be happening! They have both lost their heartthrob status. Too old, too grey.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 8:46 PM

R18: Jonny Lee Miller hit the wall straight out of the gate!

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 8:50 PM

He was so fucking beautiful. Mother Nature is a CUNT.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 9:03 PM

He’s not pretty anymore but he’s still bigly hot to me.

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 9:07 PM

I watched "Gattaca" (1997) for the first time and didn't know Law was in it: he is almost unrecognizable today. Lots of eye candy in that movie, with Ethan Hawke and Loren Dean looking good too, which helps make up for the terrible script.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 9:36 PM

Reminds me of Mel Gibson. Mel's hairline is not receding as much, though.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 9:42 PM

Daddy!

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 10:27 PM

His son should say farewell to his follicles right now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 11:56 PM

He needs an entire head transplant

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2020 12:09 AM

He would book so much better if he just shaved it all off.

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2020 12:13 AM

The son at R30 is cute if not breathtakingly beautiful as his father was.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2020 12:29 AM

How did his hair thicken then become thin again?

I thought hair transplants were permanent?

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2020 6:20 AM

Transplanted follicles (assuming they take and procedure is successful) yes, normally are permanent. However there are other issues.

Having hair transplant work done while young (20's through 50's or even beyond), cannot or maybe does not take into account what else mother nature has in store. So yes, while the new hair (when it grows in) looks great for five or so years; then can come another issue; hair loss continues.

While the transplanted follicles may continue to grow hair, surrounding area may not; thus thinning and eventual hair loss continues. This can happen to a point that only thing left is transplanted hair. Again this why you see some men with odd visible "plugs" of hair usually along hairline, or crown. The surrounding once lush hair that concealed what was translated is now gone.

Oft given sound advice is for those considering hair transplants to well examine both parents heads of hair, and even both sets of grand parents to get an idea of how hair loss runs in family.

Case in point a hair transplant would have been useless for Prince William, the Duke of Cambridge. While Spencer side of family seems to keep their hair well past middle age; the Windsor side is hopeless, usually starting rather young.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 6:56 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!