Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Greetings from Austria - the country where, according to Plump, people live in "forest cities" and have "explosive trees"!

[post redacted because independent.co.uk thinks that links to their ridiculous rag are a bad thing. Somebody might want to tell them how the internet works. Or not. We don't really care. They do suck though. Our advice is that you should not click on the link and whatever you do, don't read their truly terrible articles.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 9:08 PM

Look at the Faux News commentators' faces in the video, in particular the one on the right. :-D

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 5:05 PM

Well if you raked your forests like they do in Finland, this wouldn't be a problem. Would it Austria?

"Austria, great country. Beautiful country. Not as beautiful as the USA, but beautiful anyway. Gave us Paul Hogan. Great guy. Funny guy."

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote] people live in "forest cities" and have "explosive trees"

The Monchhichis were Austrian?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 5:23 PM

So true! As an Australian, I've had many trees explode in the forest behind my house! It's scary! I thought it was urban youths popping someone!

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 5:27 PM

More footage of people’s’ souls shrivelling behind their eyes as they listen to Trump talk infantile, nonsensical shit.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 6:16 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 6:20 PM

Austria gave us Wolfgang Přiklopil, Josef Fritzl, Marie Antoinette, Sigmund Freud and I haven’t even mentioned You Know Who.

They’re an … eccentric lot, to say the least. Must be the mountains making them crazy.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 6:23 PM

R7 that's due to those VERY explosive trees there, you know.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 6:24 PM

I'm posting from Austria right now, and I congratulate the US on having such an astute president. Our explosive trees save us a fortune on fireworks, I can assure you.

(And r7 must be Czech, or just trying too hard. Wolfgang Priklopil was indeed Austrian, and as such he would never have used a háček in his name, as in "Přiklopil".)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 6:47 PM

He's a buffoon.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 6:54 PM

"The Austrians are brilliant people. They made the world believe that Hitler was a German and Beethoven an Austrian."

and they have kangaroos.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 6:58 PM

Forest cities? Pfft, amateurs. Forest planets are where it’s at!

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 7:04 PM

R9, seawas, Oida! ;-)

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 7:04 PM

When will this stop? Raking forests, exploding trees, injections of disinfectants- can’t people see that the man is an idiot?

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 7:08 PM

Just listening to that babble proves he never had a proper education. It's like he was home-schooled by a deplorable in a trailer.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 7:08 PM

Oide, r13. ;-)

Griaß di aus Wean.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 7:22 PM

If you're going to live in a forest city, you'll need some modular tree houses.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 9:08 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!