Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Kristen Bell Reveals She 'Walked in' on Her Daughters Drinking O'Doul's During Zoom Class

"My husband brought home a six-pack of O'Doul's last night. And my daughters often ask for O'Doul's," the mother of two continues, stressing that the drink is "nonalcoholic" (according to the O'Doul's website, "less than 0.5 percent alcohol by volume") and revealing that her girls have "been at restaurants and ordered" the beers.

"They have 15-minute breaks where they're allowed to jump around and grab a snack and wiggle it out. And I walk in to check on them at 9:30 and both of them are drinking an O'Doul's on their Zooms," she recalls. "They're both just sipping their Doulies. And I'm like, 'What must these other parents and teachers think of me?' "

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2020 7:19 PM

Call CPS! Lock her up!

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 4:32 PM

The five-year-old daughter is still in diapers, per an article a few months ago. In diapers and drinking fake beer.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 4:33 PM

Maybe a smoothie instead?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 4:36 PM

Who drank all my O’Douls?!

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 4:37 PM

Kristen Bell and her "hilarious" over-sharing is insufferable. Just shut the fuck up please. She is like a toddler needing constant attention. Find something else to do, maybe potty train your 5 year old?

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 4:37 PM

I was already drinking vodka by age 4

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 4:39 PM

It’s a grain drink about as harmless as a bowl of liquid Cheerios. Eggnog has more alcohol.

Maybe it’s a shameless plug?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 4:39 PM

It’s a grain drink about as harmless as a bowl of liquid Cheerios. Eggnog has more alcohol.

Maybe it’s a shameless plug?

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 4:39 PM

She's a shameless plug for herself.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:40 PM

No restaurants serve 5-year-olds fake beer. Most restaurants, bars and liquor stores make adults show ID to buy fake beer, and I can't imagine an Applebee's or whatever wanting people to see some toddler in a diaper drinking an O'Douls.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 4:41 PM

Just "accidentally" share a pic of Dax's dick already.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 4:43 PM

Oh, please! I remember when I was a kid and my parents had dinners, I would wait until they were walking the guests to the door to say their goodbyes, and I would sneak down the stairs and finish whatever was left in the wine or cocktail glasses. This was always followed by the vest sleep I ever had in my life.

Kids will be kids.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 4:44 PM

They shouldn’t be drinking it during work hours. At least wait until after school.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 4:44 PM

R10 Yeah, she is so full of shit.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote]Just "accidentally" share a pic of Dax's dick already.

No one wants to see that.

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 4:50 PM

It has the ring of a humblebrag, but there’s nothing to be proud of.

Those poor kids. And I don’t mean the O’Doul’s. I mean the oversharing.

by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 4:55 PM

I don't know how she became the go-to for the 30 something, generic blonde married woman with kids. She has way too many endorsements. I don't get it.

And does anyone think 5 year olds drinking O'Douls is cute? Who does that?

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 4:56 PM

[quote] Oh, please! I remember when I was a kid and my parents had dinners, I would wait until they were walking the guests to the door to say their goodbyes, and I would sneak down the stairs and finish whatever was left in the wine or cocktail glasses. This was always followed by the vest sleep I ever had in my life.

Were you 5?

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 5:06 PM

Considering Dax is a recovering alcoholic (and they share that information constantly), I think it's really foolish to be so casual about the kids consuming it, especially during lessons.

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 5:13 PM

R18, yes, I was. 5 or 6. My parents caught me after a while and that didn’t go over too well for me.

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 5:14 PM

R12 = Drew Barrymore. ;)

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 5:22 PM

Here’s Dax on The Hot Ones saying he has a Fentanyl patch on his back. I thought if you were in recovery you couldn’t have those kind of painkillers?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 5:28 PM

They'll talk about this in their future "qualifications," which will seem cute before the really harrowing shit that brought them into the rooms.

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 5:33 PM

I have a hard time telling Kristen Bell apart from the Canadian actress Alison Pill, whose U.S. career was seriously derailed by a drunk-selfie tit-pic.

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 5:56 PM

Omg Alison Pill did that?! Ha ha ha!

Dax is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 6:00 PM

R17 I don't get it either.

by Anonymousreply 26September 16, 2020 3:39 AM

Alison Pill has/had perfect tits.

I would have shown them off at every opportunity at that age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 16, 2020 4:03 AM

Alison Pill has/had perfect tits.

I would have shown them off at every opportunity at that age.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 16, 2020 4:04 AM

A budding alcoholic, I must say.

by Anonymousreply 29September 16, 2020 4:29 AM

Some recovering alchies drink NA beer. Personally, I don’t go near the stuff. It’s not going to satisfy me in any way and it’s only going to make me want the real thing. Not worth it at all.

by Anonymousreply 30September 16, 2020 4:31 AM

Her children are going to be total disasters as teenagers with these two idiots as parents. Not potty trained at 5 and slugging down non-alcoholic beers during online school. Jesus Wept.

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2020 4:35 AM

She was horribly miscast in the heaven/hell sitcom that I won't even bother to google. I watched several episodes and just had to stop. She comes off as way too much as a goody two shoes to play an asshole slob in that show.

Now Janeane Garofalo on the other hand....

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2020 4:56 AM

R31, don't forget the husband said he would 'allow' his daughters to do certain drugs. He should talk to Melissa Etheridge. He's a recovering addict too.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2020 5:26 AM

[Quote] She was horribly miscast in the heaven/hell sitcom that I won't even bother to google. I watched several episodes and just had to stop. She comes off as way too much as a goody two shoes to play an asshole slob in that show.

I haven't seen it, but she'll forever be known as Veronica Mars. Which she's clearly accepted since she keeps playing that character. I also enjoyed her in Forgetting Sarah Marshall.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2020 5:43 AM

Didn't she and her dick-ass husband get some bill passed that protected celebrity kids from paparazzi which is of course great but sharing all these details is just as invasive.

Such hypocrisy.

by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 5:51 AM

R35 i think so??? Pretty sure SMG was involved too.

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2020 6:43 AM

Jennifer Garner was involved with the paparazzi bill and she is the biggest offender of using her kids for publicity walks. They are still never blurred out either, yet other kids are. Her whole image is fake as is most of Hollywood.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 12:48 PM

R27 those boobs are amazing!

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 7:12 PM

[quote] No one wants to see that.

Speak for yourself! He supposedly has an enormous cock and I'm a size queen, so sign me up!

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 7:15 PM

[quote] In diapers and drinking fake beer.

Great idea!

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2020 7:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!