Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Jim Cramer of CNBC calls Nancy Pelosi "Crazy Nancy" to her face during interview.

Never heard of this guy to be honest, but unbelievable.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2020 1:41 PM

Now, I’m NOT saying Jim Cramer is a psychotic cocksucker & kiddie diddler. That’s all. I just won’t say it. You can’t make me.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 4:24 PM

His lame attempt to save face was also clearly intended to be insulting when he backpedaled by asserting his great "reverence for the office" of the Speaker of the House (i.e., no respect for Nancy herself). What a scumbag!

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 4:35 PM

Jim backtracking:

Did anyone bother to listen to the whole interview? It was about how horrendous it is that the president calls Speaker Pelosi Crazy Nancy. It is so unfortunate and ill-advised. The people criticizing me must not have realized the point! NEVER should she be called that

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 4:47 PM

More:

It disgusts me that she is called "crazy Nancy." She has spent her whole life in public services. My critics didn't listen to why i mentioned it-because it is horrifying.

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 4:47 PM

He’s a blowhard shit-stirrer like Anne Coulter.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 4:49 PM

Kudos to Nancy for handling it good-naturedly. Ever notice that Dems are the only ones with some sense of humor? Trumpers never see the humor in anything

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 5:06 PM

She is Madame Speaker to you, show her some respect, cunt! She is the third officer in the line of succession to the presidency!!!!

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 5:35 PM

Cramer's been on the air for decades. People are way overreacting here. It was just a harmless joke.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 5:43 PM

Crazy R8, there you have it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 5:45 PM

She looks like crap in the screen capture. Pelosi, too.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 5:50 PM

[quote] She looks like crap in the screen capture. Pelosi, too.

When 900 years old YOU reach, look as good you will not. Hmmm??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 5:54 PM

Jim's a longtime Democrat.

by Anonymousreply 12September 20, 2020 5:09 AM

he is a gross skunt.

by Anonymousreply 13September 20, 2020 5:22 AM

He most loathed man on tv....and has the face to prove it

by Anonymousreply 14September 20, 2020 5:24 AM

even his whores think he is a creep.

by Anonymousreply 15September 20, 2020 5:24 AM

He sure is one ugly cunt. Smeagol level ugly.

by Anonymousreply 16September 20, 2020 5:36 AM

He's a closet republican.

Maybe not even so closeted?

by Anonymousreply 17September 20, 2020 7:05 AM

Jim Screamer. He used to have a show with Larry Kudlow.

by Anonymousreply 18September 20, 2020 7:29 AM

A self-described "mad" person doesn't get to call anyone crazy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 20, 2020 1:41 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!