Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Oh dear! Royal fans mock Kate and William for AWKWARD Prince Harry birthday photo

Happy birthday!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 1:14 AM

FUCK YOU RACIST WHITE STRAIGHT CUNT

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 4:15 PM

They should have photoshopped this picture in.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 4:17 PM

FF R1 guys.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 5:15 PM

Good photo of a wonderful, loving trio, until.....

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 5:19 PM

Don’t you get it?

Harry is “running away” from Wills and Kate.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 5:21 PM

[quote]Royal fans mock Kate and William...

More like sMEG is furious!!!

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 5:29 PM

Well, Harry IS really awkward. It is just what it is.

Condolences Haz, I mean Happy Whatever!

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 5:36 PM

The resemblance is uncanny.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 5:48 PM

Haha the Brf is getting absolutely hammered on the internet's. Everybody is talking about how racist their fans are. Hundreds of thousands of people are retweeting the worst of the racist comments made on the Brf websites on Harry's birthday wishes the Brf made. They are disgusting, racist, death threats, white supremacist the whole bag. It's going to go viral soon. Imagine that being what you are known for.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 5:56 PM

They Brf now have white supremacists as their biggest supporters.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 5:57 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 5:58 PM

MM's birthday was in August, and she received birthday wishes from the BRF, Clarence House and Kensington Palace, all picturing Meghan, but not including Harry. I don't remember anyone objecting back in August,

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 6:18 PM

^^Sparkles is smiling for the camera, but the emotion doesn't reach to her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 6:23 PM

A major gossip site had to remove it's Happy birthday Harry post. Why the racist comments. And we are talking major gossip site not celebitchy or one of the ones that is pro Sussex. Harry is #1 trending on Twitter and a vast majority of the comments are talking about how disgusting the troll comments are. Vlueticks are retweeting the foul ones to get it out there. It is eye-opening.

by Anonymousreply 14September 15, 2020 6:32 PM

Blueticks not vlue ahh

by Anonymousreply 15September 15, 2020 6:32 PM

Wasn't there a video of this meeting between sMEG and children in which her face turned nasty and angry after she got a crappy gift from one kid?

The woman is nasty and fake.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 15, 2020 6:40 PM

R13 The smile never reaches the eyes in any photo. Her eyes are busy seeking out the camera.

by Anonymousreply 17September 15, 2020 6:41 PM

They called him Prince Harry, I thought the trolls told me that Harry has been stripped of his titles. I know a Royal Duke's titles is worth more than just Prince, but it appears he's still very much Royal and titled. Hm...

by Anonymousreply 18September 15, 2020 6:44 PM

R14 Stop playing game, what “major” site are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 19September 15, 2020 6:57 PM

*games

by Anonymousreply 20September 15, 2020 6:58 PM

I'm feeling the love.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 7:31 PM

[quote] Comedian and podcast presenter Sheletta Brundidge added: "Did they just wish Harry a happy birthday and put themselves in the photo but not HIS wife and child?

Such complete fucking bullshit.

When I wish my siblings happy birthday on social media. I do not make sure that the photos include their spouses and their children. Who the fuck does?

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 7:41 PM

[quote] They called him Prince Harry, I thought the trolls told me that Harry has been stripped of his titles. I know a Royal Duke's titles is worth more than just Prince, but it appears he's still very much Royal and titled. Hm...

Harry is still Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex. He has agreed not to use the styling "His Royal Highness" as part of his agreement to be excepted from his royal duties. But he is still royal inb fact of not in styling, as is Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex (who has similarly agreed not to use the styling "Her Royal Highness" in exchange for not performing royal duties).

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 7:44 PM

Thanks r23. Are they still technically HRHs and not using it or did they officially relinquish the HRHs like Diana was forced to do after her divorce?

by Anonymousreply 24September 15, 2020 7:54 PM

It's almost as if Meghan's fans are purposefully [italic]looking[/italic] for the rest of the BRF to insult her... as if they for some reason [italic]want[/italic] her to be insulted, so they have to make things up, as they do here.

But of course we know that has to be impossible! Why would anyone [italic]want[/italic] to pretend someone they respect is being insulted?

by Anonymousreply 25September 15, 2020 7:55 PM

Will: "You're right, darling! It IS easier to shit whilst running!"

by Anonymousreply 26September 15, 2020 7:58 PM

They are currently not supposed to be using their titles but the permanent status of that is one of the things to be decided at end of next March when the entire Megxit deal comes up for review.

by Anonymousreply 27September 15, 2020 8:02 PM

r27, you're wrong. He can use his titles ,but not his styling as His Royal Highness.

Here's the facts:

[quote] On 18 January 2020, Buckingham Palace announced that, following their decision to step back from royal duties, from 31 March 2020 Harry and his wife have agreed not to use their Royal Highness styles, but as a British prince he will not be stripped of his style and titles.

So he is still known as Prince Harry, the Duke of Sussex--he has agreed only not to be known as His Royal Highness, Prince Harry, Duke of Sussex.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 15, 2020 8:11 PM

^^My god he is ugly.

by Anonymousreply 29September 15, 2020 11:19 PM

Ugly and dumb and mean.

by Anonymousreply 30September 15, 2020 11:26 PM

He is certainly dumb and mean and fugly.

by Anonymousreply 31September 16, 2020 12:00 AM

I like that picture. They were a good band before Yoko arrived...

by Anonymousreply 32September 16, 2020 12:05 AM

Yoko is Meghan; Harry is John, no.

by Anonymousreply 33September 16, 2020 12:10 AM

I see Meghan more as a May Pang.

by Anonymousreply 34September 16, 2020 12:14 AM

I'll give ya bloody awkward.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 16, 2020 12:26 AM

R9 I have literally never read or heard any racist comments about her. The racism card is only ever brought out by her fans.

Can you give us some concrete examples?

Or do you yourself just interpret a racist motivation when her actions are being critcized?

by Anonymousreply 36September 16, 2020 12:46 AM

Oh lordy, we'll be hearing all about this "slap in the face" in Finding Freebies 2: The Injustice of It All.

by Anonymousreply 37September 16, 2020 12:51 AM

It is called Finding Freebies.

I was in the UK at the time of this royal wedding. No one talked about how white she was. Or anything about race at all.

by Anonymousreply 38September 16, 2020 12:55 AM

No one made racist statements. No one even knew her mother was not white. She looked Italian/Maltese/Greek and that's what everyone assumed she was.

by Anonymousreply 39September 16, 2020 1:03 AM

The race was not an issue at the wedding but she made it an issue after she got all the goodies (houses, money, titles, security, attention, Harry-cunt).

by Anonymousreply 40September 16, 2020 1:10 AM

Also didn’t they do a press release before the engagement saying that the tabloids needed to stop the racism against her?

That really set the tone..

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2020 1:14 AM

Also didn’t they do a press release before the engagement saying that the tabloids needed to stop the racism against her?

That really set the tone..

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 1:14 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!