Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Chris Evans urges us to vote now that he has our attention

I love that he is being such a good sport about his error. Some people would be more angry. He joked about it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40Last Thursday at 2:58 PM

Error? Yeah, right. But he did get my attention.

by Anonymousreply 109/14/2020

People forget Chris just going Insta a few months ago. He didn’t get on social media minus twitter to avoid shit like that happening and hates oversharing

by Anonymousreply 209/14/2020

Jamie Lee Curtis liked what she saw... haha

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 309/14/2020

Beautiful man meat

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409/14/2020

I like knowing he has this pervy slutty side. I find it hot.

by Anonymousreply 509/14/2020

I’m calling him Girth Evans from now on.

by Anonymousreply 609/14/2020

I would love to be in a voting booth with that.

by Anonymousreply 709/14/2020

He's got nothing to be ashamed about, looks like a nice cock, the best way to deal with it is to laugh it off

by Anonymousreply 8Last Tuesday at 1:53 AM

#GuardThatPussy2020

by Anonymousreply 9Last Tuesday at 2:44 AM

Aww. He’s cute.

What’s he running for? I’ll vote for him. ;)

by Anonymousreply 10Last Tuesday at 2:59 AM

Good on him. The best way to deal with it is to laugh about it and do exactly what he has done. Class act.

by Anonymousreply 11Last Tuesday at 3:01 AM

What's sad is some idiots posting in that Twitter thread who think he did it intentionally.

If he's broadcasting his cock to underage people, that could get him in a lot of real trouble, so I am quite sure it was accidental.

by Anonymousreply 12Last Tuesday at 3:04 AM

What's the 'guard that pussy' thing about - I totally missed that / don't get it. R9

by Anonymousreply 13Last Tuesday at 3:13 AM

Any proof it's him?

by Anonymousreply 14Last Tuesday at 4:01 AM

Haha! Great way to deal with the issue!

Don't get any ideas, Trumpers. No one wants to see Anusmouth or his mutant sons or ANYONE in his administration's puny cocklets. Doing so won't depress voter turnout, just depress us. And nauseate us.

by Anonymousreply 15Last Tuesday at 4:06 AM

R14, No, Rose. We're waiting for a sworn affidavit.

by Anonymousreply 16Last Tuesday at 4:20 AM

R3, Jamie Lee's dick is even bigger.

by Anonymousreply 17Last Tuesday at 4:25 AM

Is this good? Most of Chris Evan's fans are Repubs.

by Anonymousreply 18Last Tuesday at 4:28 AM

R18 how do you know that? He's very supportive of LGB, and vocal about his gay brother.

by Anonymousreply 19Last Tuesday at 4:53 AM

We now know he's proud of his big fat cock, irregardless of how it got dissemenated to the world.

by Anonymousreply 20Last Tuesday at 4:56 AM

[quote]What's the 'guard that pussy' thing about - I totally missed that / don't get it.

One of the images in the camera roll was a meme of Evana captioned "Guard That Pussy". Guard that p because he's gonna fuck it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21Last Tuesday at 5:21 AM

His pink pussy?

by Anonymousreply 22Last Tuesday at 11:09 PM

I LOVE Chris Evans! He handled this stoopid silliness with the greatest sense of humor, and you have to appreciate his "ownership" of his "fuck up"! No Harm; No Foul, Chris!!!! He's a BOY, And He has BOY PARTS!!!!

Love it. Bruh!

(And your brother ain't half-bad himself!!!!!!)

by Anonymousreply 23Last Tuesday at 11:20 PM

When will his post anal pics?

by Anonymousreply 24Last Wednesday at 12:42 AM

So he is cut?

by Anonymousreply 25Last Wednesday at 12:46 AM

Either he has to go along with the consensus that it’s allegedly his penis or he has to explain to everyone why he has a picture of some dude’s hard dick in that photo gallery. Obviously, we’re going to need him to submit a comparison photo that shows him hard with his face included.

by Anonymousreply 26Last Wednesday at 12:57 AM

Yeah, I somehow doubt it's his dick pic.

by Anonymousreply 27Last Wednesday at 1:19 AM

Mm. That is a lovely shaped penis head.

by Anonymousreply 28Last Wednesday at 1:21 AM

It’s his. Get over it. Most young people have nudes on their phones

by Anonymousreply 29Last Wednesday at 1:28 AM

R29 he's 47.

by Anonymousreply 30Last Wednesday at 1:32 AM

R30 Is this the age he appears to be because of his alleged hollywood lifestyle which has been described in other threads on this site? I hope not. He looks still pretty but if he isn't careful he will have a gay bear face on a fit body soon.

by Anonymousreply 31Last Wednesday at 1:37 AM

R30 he’s 39

by Anonymousreply 32Last Wednesday at 1:40 AM

R32 how young!

by Anonymousreply 33Last Wednesday at 1:46 AM

Still such a young lad! So cute.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34Last Wednesday at 1:51 AM

R33 not young but 39 and 47 is not the same

by Anonymousreply 35Last Wednesday at 2:23 AM

He’s 47?! Ummmm hes 39. Where did that fool come up with 47?

He was 23 when he filmed Fantastic 4. Not 31.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Wednesday at 7:35 AM

I'll bet he has a nice, hairy, musky hole, most likely a rosebud

by Anonymousreply 37Last Thursday at 12:56 PM

Anyone who thinks this was accidental, also still believes in Santa and the Eater Bunny,

by Anonymousreply 38Last Thursday at 1:08 PM

It was an accident. Shit happens.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Thursday at 2:02 PM

R36 it was a joke, moron 🙄

by Anonymousreply 40Last Thursday at 2:58 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!