Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Madonna begged to suck André Leon Talley’s dick

Pathetic

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2209/16/2020

Not surprising. She’s always been nothing but trash.

by Anonymousreply 109/14/2020

She did not “beg” .She asked him like she was asking if he wanted a glass of water and Andre politely said no. OP is full of shit ...... Pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 209/14/2020

The first thread about this said "offered", now it's "begged". Next up will be a thread titled "Madonna threatened to kill herself if Andre Leon Talley wouldn't let her suck his dick".

by Anonymousreply 309/14/2020

Madonna must have been really fucking high. Otherwise I don't believe it. He's never been a looker.

by Anonymousreply 409/14/2020

Couldn't she tell her was gay? He had not started wearing caftans yet?

by Anonymousreply 509/14/2020

Madonna likes to think gays will do anything for her delusional ass, including sexual acts. It's more of a power trip thing for her , she likely wouldn't have done it though.

by Anonymousreply 609/14/2020

I imagine that would be like sucking on an eggplant at the circus.

by Anonymousreply 709/14/2020

Exactly R3. But all these Madonna hate threads are started by Janbot and we all know that Janbot lives in some other reality and is obsessed with Madonna.

by Anonymousreply 809/14/2020

I completely believe Andre Leon Talley. There is no reason to think he might stretch a point of truth at all. No siree.

by Anonymousreply 909/14/2020

That is strange. He let me suck his penes. It taste like the strawberry.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1009/14/2020

Next it'll be Madonna begged to suck Janet's dick. Give it up, Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 1109/14/2020

He hasn’t seen his dick since the 70s

by Anonymousreply 1209/14/2020

Not as pathetic as obsessively starting threads and talking about someone you claim to hate.

by Anonymousreply 1309/14/2020

Did Talley whack her?

by Anonymousreply 1409/14/2020

Actually she did offer him a blowjob. It is a shot that was big at the time in da gay clubs. It was the thing to do offer someone a blowjob then order the shot.

by Anonymousreply 1509/14/2020

Class and dignity is hard to come by

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1609/14/2020
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1709/16/2020

Did she bring a car jack?

by Anonymousreply 1809/16/2020

There has been a rabid, foaming Madonna hater on here forever. I bet it's someone semi-famous.

by Anonymousreply 1909/16/2020

Nope, it's just Jabba.

by Anonymousreply 2009/16/2020

Madonna is, clearly, mentally ill.

by Anonymousreply 2109/16/2020

Just that rancid cunt Janbot R19.

by Anonymousreply 2209/16/2020
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!