Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Mighty Joe lawyers up for the big fight

Biden Creates Legal War Room, Preparing for a Big Fight Over Voting

Encouraging: The Biden campaign “is establishing a major new legal operation, bringing in two former solicitors general and hundreds of lawyers in what the campaign billed as the largest election protection program in presidential campaign history.” With two former solicitors general and hundreds of lawyers, the Biden campaign is bracing for an extended legal battle.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 12:45 PM

Yep, Joe's team is gearing up to steal the election through mail in voting fraud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 12:18 AM

I guess they are all expecting the election to be rigged to make sure Trump wins. That's why Hillary said that in any case, Joe should not concede.

Buckle up!

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 12:35 AM

Glad to read this.

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 1:02 AM

There will be no winner declared on Nov. 3rd. No way.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 1:57 AM

Good for him.

Biden has more money than Trump and more than he needs.

So he may as well use it to save democracy.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 2:01 AM

That’s what you think, Boris @ r4.

Trump would have to have enough shenanigans to rig 3, big swing states. And I just don’t think he or anyone in his “organization”/family are that smart.

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 2:04 AM

Didn't Trump already blow his billons of dollars in campaign money?

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 2:52 AM

[quote]Biden has more money than Trump and more than he needs. So he may as well use it to save democracy.

Looks like that's what it takes.

It will be a huge effort to undo all the damage Dump has done and will still do until he's kicked out of the White House. They have to triple disinfect the place once he's FINALLY out!

[quote]Trump would have to have enough shenanigans to rig 3, big swing states.

That's what happend in 2016, it just took under 80 thousand votes in PA, WI and WI. BernBros voting for Dump alone did that.

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 4:02 AM

I'm glad to hear this. It's better to be prepared. I felt like Al Gore should have fought harder. He was the real winner.

And Bernie should have fought the fraud in the Dem Primary 2016 and 2020.

The Russians wanted Trump to win. Hillary was the weaker Dem candidate. Now that it seems to be an accepted fact that The Russians DID steal the general election for Trump, they had to have started with the Dem primary.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:21 AM

There was no rigging going on during the primaries R9. Bernie's 2016 and 2020 campaign was boosted with dirty Russian oligarch money. Bernie hates democrats as much as the GOP. That's how he willingly became the spoiler candidate so Putin could get his wish, damaging Hillary Clinton and making sure Dump wins.

BS is a traitor and the biggest phony in politics.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 4:29 AM

R10 You are ridiculous. Bernie didn't take any Russian money. Cut the crap.

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 4:33 AM

R11 hasn’t seen that pic of Bernie at Putin’s table at that dinner? In Russia? How cute.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 5:42 AM

R11 I've seen it. So what? Because you are at a state dinner doesn't mean you support the foreign leader or take money from him.

by Anonymousreply 13September 15, 2020 8:38 AM

Bernie didn't take any Russian money. Jane did. 😉 XO

by Anonymousreply 14September 16, 2020 4:02 AM

R14 Also ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 15September 17, 2020 6:46 AM

[quote]Mighty Joe lawyers up for the big fight

Mighty Joe?

Tell me this is a jo-eke.

He's a senile old man.

Pretending he's anything else won't change anything.

by Anonymousreply 16September 17, 2020 7:01 AM

R16, even if Joe Biden was a senile old man (which he isn’t), he’d still be a better choice as President than the corrupt, ridiculous, bloated orange criminal running for re-election. And of the two, I’d say it’s far more likely that Trump is the one with a degenerative brain disease. As a degenerate, he has a head start.

by Anonymousreply 17September 17, 2020 7:19 AM

trump is like a cockroach problem on the body politic.

by Anonymousreply 18September 17, 2020 11:02 AM

R1, you should be scared. We are taking the country back. Hope you enjoyed your fuckery while it lasted.

Too bad you peasants didn’t get as much out of it as you’d hoped.

by Anonymousreply 19September 17, 2020 11:18 AM

Fortunately I had R4 blocked, now to block R1’s desperation...

by Anonymousreply 20September 17, 2020 11:19 AM

Bernie bots are exhausting.

by Anonymousreply 21September 17, 2020 11:23 AM

All GOP turned a blind eye when Trump blatantly busted through every political norm and pretty much bragged about Russian assistance in the campaign and election. So can’t blame the Dems for stealing this one. They’ll probably just be sneakier about it. And see, I want Trump out at any cost, so it is what it is.

You break down norms, they get broke down right back at you. Womp womp.

by Anonymousreply 22September 17, 2020 11:32 AM

"And Bernie should have fought the fraud in the Dem Primary 2016 and 2020."

Um, no. Bernie lost plain and simple. Hanging on in 2016 did major damage to the party and helped elect Trump. Get with reality Bernie Bros.

by Anonymousreply 23September 17, 2020 12:38 PM

Hillary didn't want to concede and spent all night trying to figure out how to fight what had happened, but was stymied by the usual suspects not wanting to have a fight. The same thing happened with Gore, but he was more amenable to just giving up.

I'm glad Biden isn't. I want him to fight tooth and nail if there is even one irregularity in the results.

by Anonymousreply 24September 17, 2020 12:42 PM

[quote]Hillary was the weaker Dem candidate.

Absolutely untrue. If Bernie was the stronger candidate he would have done much better in 2020 than he did. He wildly underperformed in the primaries, and it became clear that his support in 2016 was more "anyone but Hillary" than it was organic pro-Bernie support.

The Bernie left has basically dwindled down to nothing but a few local politicians who won against DINOs who shouldn't have been there in the first place. If he was a strong candidate just four years ago, we'd still be seeing strength from his endorsements and his wing of the party in 2020, but we're not.

by Anonymousreply 25September 17, 2020 12:45 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!