Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Black men Sagging.... Why?

After a couple decades, why do you think this is still a trend? And should we be celebrating it?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 2, 2021 1:53 AM

I love it

by Anonymousreply 1September 14, 2020 4:12 PM

It is a way to show the world you are a proud King.

by Anonymousreply 2September 14, 2020 4:13 PM

OP who is "celebrating it?"

by Anonymousreply 3September 14, 2020 4:15 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 14, 2020 4:15 PM

It's the bat signal for tops

by Anonymousreply 5September 14, 2020 4:15 PM

It's so funny that you posted that. Just an hour ago, I was in the parking deck and this guy walked past me with his the underwear over his entire ass completely showing.

And I thought to myself, "I can't believe that is still a thing."

He was cute, so I wasn't complaining, but it still seems like such a silly style.

by Anonymousreply 6September 14, 2020 4:15 PM

It started in prison as a way for fem Bttms to signal bull tops. Not kidding. That is where the trend came from.

by Anonymousreply 7September 14, 2020 4:16 PM

Nice when they have a sexy round butt.

by Anonymousreply 8September 14, 2020 4:17 PM

I used to know an NYPD cop who said, completely seriously, that sagging was a gift from heaven for cops because it made it possible for out-of-shape cops in their 30s to outrun fit, skinny 17-year-olds.

by Anonymousreply 9September 14, 2020 4:18 PM

Guys are still doing this? I thought this trend ended in 2010. It needs to die. If you want to display your ass to tops we jave skinny jeans for that.

by Anonymousreply 10September 14, 2020 4:19 PM

^^^I mean, outrun in the sense of running fast enough to catch them.

by Anonymousreply 11September 14, 2020 4:19 PM

Unfortunately, the underwear is not always clean. YMMV, but that is a major dick wilter.

by Anonymousreply 12September 14, 2020 4:19 PM

I remember when Don Lemon talked about this on CNN in 2013. Some people were PISSED, especially Russell Simmons.

[italic]“Walking around with your ass and your underwear showing is not okay. In fact, it comes from prison. When they take away belts from prisoners so they can’t make a weapon. And then it evolved into which role each prisoner would have during male-on-male prison sex.”

by Anonymousreply 13September 14, 2020 4:24 PM

I have a suggestion...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 14, 2020 4:27 PM

What R7 said. It was actually a sign that you were sexually-available to other prisoners.

by Anonymousreply 15September 14, 2020 4:28 PM

Why didn't these black gentlemen in jails simply go to better tailors so their britches would remain aloft even without a belt?

by Anonymousreply 16September 14, 2020 4:29 PM

R16 - apparently velcro technology has not made its way to prisons yet.

Paging 1980...

by Anonymousreply 17September 14, 2020 4:31 PM

R7 - you are so right. In her first years teaching my sister taught at a predominantly African-American high school and this was right at the start of the trend and all the guys in class were doing it. The principal told all the teachers to ask them to pull up their pants as it was against dress code (not sure now how PC that would be), but the teenagers obviously wanted to not listen. My sister told them that it came from prison and was a way to signal other prisoners that you were available for sex and those teenage boys pulled their pants up so fast...it was laughable in a way.

by Anonymousreply 18September 14, 2020 4:54 PM

Low pants = low intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 19September 14, 2020 5:02 PM

Cosby mentioned this in the " Pound cake" speech:

COSBY: Are you not paying attention, people with their hat on backwards, pants down around the crack. Isn’t that a sign of something, or are you waiting for Jesus to pull his pants up (laughter and clapping). Isn’t it a sign of something when she’s got her dress all the way up to the crack…and got all kinds of needles and things going through her body. What part of Africa did this come from? (laughter). We are not Africans. Those people are not Africans, they don’t know a damned thing about Africa. With names like Shaniqua, Shaligua, Mohammed and all that crap and all of them are in jail. (When we give these kinds names to our children, we give them the strength and inspiration in the meaning of those names. What’s the point of giving them strong names if there is not parenting and values backing it up).

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2020 5:05 PM

Bieber thought he was pretty cool for a while looking like this. Looked funny seeing this on a Canadian.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 14, 2020 9:29 PM

It all started in Sag Harbor, then caught on everywhere.

by Anonymousreply 22September 14, 2020 9:41 PM

OP Post History:

[quote] Black men Sagging.... Why? After a couple decades, why do you think this is still a trend? And should we be celebrating it?

[quote] Tucker Carlson: "If we're going to survive as a country, we must defeat" Black Lives Matter The vitriol rhetoric in this thread, heavily left wing, is the perfect example of refusing to "listen" to other sides of an issue and find out where it's coming from and at least recognize the existence of opposing concerns - all while feigning superiority. It's exactly how Trump got elected in 2016 and is inching his way back to a repeat. We haven't learned a thing.

[quote] Tucker Carlson: "If we're going to survive as a country, we must defeat" Black Lives Matter Why is his show the highest rated?

[quote] 'Empire' actor arrested in Arizona, accused of abusing wife First Jussie, now Bryshere? If my mom was Cookie, I guess I'd be a mess too !

[quote] I cannot believe that Trump is ahead in Ohio There had better be a big October surprise in the Dems favor or Biden is toast. The law and order mantra is winning over undecideds, like it or not.

Yes OP is a troll, a transparent idiotic troll.

by Anonymousreply 23September 14, 2020 9:46 PM

Old time country music performer Stringbean was the original sagger.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 14, 2020 9:48 PM

This began in prisons. It let other prisoners know you were ready to present your hole.

by Anonymousreply 25September 14, 2020 9:49 PM

Was that little shit Bieber accused of cultural app. for that stupid look?

by Anonymousreply 26September 14, 2020 9:50 PM

Stupid, POS, racist OP doesn't even know the definition of the words trend or celebrate.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 14, 2020 9:59 PM

SKIDMARKS!!!!

by Anonymousreply 28September 14, 2020 10:33 PM

Serious question: how is the guy in the OP keeping his pants up? I've never understood this. Can anyone enlighten me as to how this works?

by Anonymousreply 29September 14, 2020 10:44 PM

Fuck them. It's what they want.

by Anonymousreply 30September 14, 2020 10:52 PM

R29,

1. Mild friction

2. Mincing little steps like a thug ballerina. It's hilarious to watch

3. Hiking their pants up literally incessantly, every moment

by Anonymousreply 31September 14, 2020 10:54 PM

R29, I've seen most of them (of all colors) sort of slyly holding up their pants at the buckle/button area with one hand when they walk.

by Anonymousreply 32September 14, 2020 11:06 PM

As far as I'm concerned it demonstrates a level of mental retardation.

by Anonymousreply 33September 15, 2020 1:35 AM

I saw some dude last week with his butt hanging out like this trying to waddle out of a store.

I hadn't seen that mess for awhile either.

by Anonymousreply 34September 15, 2020 1:42 AM

When you see an obviously homeless crackhead or wino shuffling around like this, it's just sad. But when you see some young hotshot strut-waddle-mincing down the street like he's a real badass while at the same time pretty much presenting hole, it's really hard not to laugh.

by Anonymousreply 35September 15, 2020 2:15 AM

I thought it was because they couldn’t afford proper fitting clothes. You mean this was planned and intentional. I guess the world is coming to an end.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 2:30 AM

R13 Oh Don, what a scholar

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 2:33 AM

Two years ago, I was at the grocery store, and an older woman, in her 70s, was in line in front of me. She left a big gap between herself and the two men in front of her. They were two white men in their mid 20s, with their athletic shorts hanging off their asses. The lady was appalled and kept her distance. I told her that it was 90 degrees out side, and perhaps they were just trying to get some ventilation up in there.

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 2:39 AM

I love it now more than ever, because fitted style pants are in. The tight pants squeeze their bubbly ass cheeks!

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 2:54 AM

'Sexual availability' theory debunked by Snopes:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 4:23 AM

I love it. Why not?

Why are so many white people obsessed with dictating black people’s clothing? Like fuck off you lame sticks in the mud.

by Anonymousreply 41September 15, 2020 4:27 AM

Nobody does it in Atlanta any more.

by Anonymousreply 42September 15, 2020 4:40 AM

Hawt

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 15, 2020 5:21 AM

👅👅👅

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 15, 2020 5:24 AM

I find it really hot.

My pants sag cause I'm fat. These guys have hot bodies and it just looks good.

by Anonymousreply 45September 15, 2020 6:18 AM

On some guys it's really, really hot. Sexy.

by Anonymousreply 46September 15, 2020 6:51 AM

r43 Well, clothes really do make the man!

Saw one of these the other day. Always makes me laugh. It's a good look if you want to hobble yourself and look like a fucking moron as well.

by Anonymousreply 47September 15, 2020 7:10 AM

Anyone who thinks that's a good look is, for want of a better term, STUPID.

by Anonymousreply 48September 15, 2020 9:49 AM

The view is nice. I like it.

by Anonymousreply 49September 15, 2020 9:58 AM

Trashy.

by Anonymousreply 50September 15, 2020 10:00 AM

Lucerne Hotel

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2020 10:39 AM

Is thread from 1989?

by Anonymousreply 52September 15, 2020 10:44 AM

R21- then he did the back AND front sagging

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 15, 2020 1:20 PM

it's gross. i've seen doo doo skid marks many times on these guys on the streets. who wants to top a dirty ass that smells like shit and menthol? hard pass.

by Anonymousreply 54September 15, 2020 1:40 PM

damn r54 sorry you've had to see that, you must live in the projects

Most of the guys I see have thrown on sweatpants for a quick run to the grocery store with their girlfriends and they start sagging...it aches my heart to see the ones with huge bubbly asscheeks struggling to break free, knowing that their girlfriends waste all that ass 🙄

by Anonymousreply 55September 15, 2020 1:50 PM

They want to have their hot asses slapped and fondled

by Anonymousreply 56September 15, 2020 1:55 PM

R41, not a hill you want to die on.

by Anonymousreply 57September 15, 2020 2:56 PM

stupid question. are sagging clothes actually hemmed that way or are they literally shoved down , allowing them to ultimately fall off

by Anonymousreply 58September 15, 2020 2:59 PM

Look at the kind of nonsense certain communities emulate. I mean really? Are you proud of yourself for wearing your pants like a fucking idiot loser in prison? No wonder there are so many failures. Dumb shits.

by Anonymousreply 59September 15, 2020 3:06 PM

OP, why did you title your thread BLACK MEN? Do you think ALL black men wear their pants like this or approve of this? Are you aware not ALL black people look, think and act the same? In fact, older black folks have been complaining about this for years. So OP, kinda look and think beyond what you see please.

by Anonymousreply 60September 15, 2020 3:12 PM

R55 if you think that look is accidental, then you must not know very many black guys. Most are worse than teenage girls when it comes to begging for attention and preening. And the “straight” ones are worse than the gays.

by Anonymousreply 61September 15, 2020 3:17 PM

"Pants up, don't loot!"

by Anonymousreply 62September 15, 2020 3:55 PM

Most guys I see do this are not hot. AT. ALL. It's a trashy trend that has never gone away but should. It has to have been around for at least 25 years. Has any other trend been around this long, continuously?

by Anonymousreply 63September 15, 2020 4:06 PM

R57

You’re entitled to your opinion but the way so many white people are obsessed and triggered by this is fucking bizarre.

White people in some places have literally made it illegal. That’s just bullshit and a stupid fucking law. Just another way to lock up and keep down black people.

by Anonymousreply 64September 15, 2020 4:10 PM

[quote]Most guys I see do this are not hot. AT. ALL.

yeah but when you see that hot one with a hot bouncy bubble butt it makes it all worth it!

by Anonymousreply 65September 15, 2020 4:23 PM

[quote] You’re entitled to your opinion but the way so many white people are obsessed and triggered by this is fucking bizarre.

And probably the reason for its longevity. But hey, if you are open to the butt sex and want to advertise it, more power to you.

by Anonymousreply 66September 15, 2020 4:28 PM

More gay oriented threads, fewer black oriented threads please. Black and gay are fine, but I think this site has become a repository of weird topics, white bashing, and LSA rejects. No comment on the picture OP.

by Anonymousreply 67September 15, 2020 4:29 PM

Trashy....

I heard it started in prison but was because there weren't any belts issued. It's just trash and a sign of trash (my thoughts only)..

What would even make it better were lots and lots of tattoos!

by Anonymousreply 68September 15, 2020 4:30 PM

R64 it's as stupid a look as the mullet - that's my point. White trash/black trash - makes no difference to me.

This is not a "look" one should defend, esp., the background. They look like clowns when they dress that way and knowing the background makes them even bigger losers. Talk about announcing that you'll be going through your life being a failure.

They're not making a point by dressing so stupidly, they only confirm a stereotype.

by Anonymousreply 69September 15, 2020 4:38 PM

[quote]Black and gay are fine

r67 TBH white gays really don't have a good a handle on what hot topics are for black gays

by Anonymousreply 70September 15, 2020 4:43 PM

R69

But that’s all just your opinion. I love the look, as do many people actually.

Your opinion should not dictate anything. It shouldn’t be illegal. Black people should not be arrested or fined for this (yes, when sagging is made illegal it is almost 100% black people who are arrested or fined). Even if you don’t care what happens to black people, don’t you see the slippery slope?

by Anonymousreply 71September 15, 2020 4:46 PM

It looks fucking retarded. It's nothing but high school drop outs doing this.

by Anonymousreply 72September 15, 2020 4:50 PM

R71, I never said anyone should be arrested or have it made illegal, but it is in fact a stupid look. A very stupid look. Nothing fashion-forward about it. It isn't a racial thing, it's a looking like a fucking loser clown thing..

I've watched so many programs about African fashion - those designers have incredible talent. I was jealous they weren't here.

by Anonymousreply 73September 15, 2020 4:52 PM

R70 I didn't say white people needed to pick them, just that we need to gay the place up a bit is all. It would be great if we could all avoid race baiting threads, and random comments in threads derailing them into a litany of historical grievances against white people, devolving into all whites are bad, or all gay white men are bad. The overall tone hear has shifted, and not for the better.

by Anonymousreply 74September 15, 2020 5:00 PM

^ here

by Anonymousreply 75September 15, 2020 5:02 PM

I saw one person in saks fifth Ave in NYC dressed this way 2 weeks ago

by Anonymousreply 76September 15, 2020 5:04 PM

This habit is ridiculous!

There's nothing empowering about having your ass hanging out. Instant fail/dismissal.

by Anonymousreply 77September 15, 2020 5:08 PM

Mmmmmm

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 15, 2020 5:10 PM

The kids have bern doing this since the 80’s. Don’t they want to do something new?

by Anonymousreply 79September 15, 2020 5:11 PM

Snopes is not a great source r40. If you read the article there are very few citations for their claim.

by Anonymousreply 80September 15, 2020 5:13 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 15, 2020 5:14 PM

R4, not sure about the UK but in the US that would be considered a hate crime at this point.

by Anonymousreply 82September 15, 2020 5:16 PM

Nice!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 83September 15, 2020 5:17 PM

I will never complain about this. Sure, it's uncouth, but if a man wants to walk around with his ass out there is no way that I as a gay man will ever try to correct him.

by Anonymousreply 84September 15, 2020 5:19 PM

Thank you for your service, R23.

by Anonymousreply 85September 15, 2020 5:21 PM

You gotta love how the Russian trolls like R80 always try to discredit Snopes.

Yes Natasha, Snopes is so bad, can't be trusted, not like pure Russian vodka made from finest hairspray.

by Anonymousreply 86September 15, 2020 5:22 PM

Wow.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 15, 2020 5:29 PM

Hot damn

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 15, 2020 5:35 PM

Why did the racist, POS OP say "black" men and use an ugly pic.? Because he's a stupid, racist POS.

Most teenagers act like idiots at some point. My generation wore roach clip or coke spoon jewelry.

It's style not fashion. I think it's hot on the right guy, my husband thinks there should be a law against it. I'd rather look as ass instead of of cleavage on big pair of udders.

I imagine lots of kids do it just to piss off their parents.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 89September 15, 2020 5:35 PM

black studs need their asses played with and spanked

by Anonymousreply 90September 15, 2020 5:37 PM

Black teenagers not black men.......

by Anonymousreply 91September 15, 2020 5:42 PM

Black men, teenager or not, don't clean their asses. They don't even wipe decently. No thank you.

by Anonymousreply 92September 15, 2020 5:45 PM

This man is fine!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 15, 2020 5:52 PM

Homoerotic with friends

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 94September 15, 2020 6:08 PM

I recently saw a tender teenage boy, his underpantsed butt looming over his sagging trousers, out with his traditional dad. Seeing them just made me sad. What a nice father to take him out looking like a fool and acting like it was normal.

by Anonymousreply 95September 15, 2020 6:21 PM

I've heard that some guys will sag their pants and attach them to their underpants with safety pins so they don't completely fall off.

by Anonymousreply 96September 15, 2020 6:25 PM

[quote] You gotta love how the Russian trolls like [R80] always try to discredit Snopes. Yes Natasha, Snopes is so bad, can't be trusted, not like pure Russian vodka made from finest hairspray.

Such a bizarre reaction. I merely point out that the Snopes article in question isn’t well researched and immediately the TDS brigade claim Russia.

No dear, it’s because I can READ and THINK that I don’t buy everything written on the internet as gospel. Next thing you’ll be claiming is Wikipedia is the unvarnished truth.

by Anonymousreply 97September 15, 2020 6:27 PM

Mychal Kendricks goofing off 🔥

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 98September 15, 2020 6:30 PM

This is sexy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 99September 15, 2020 6:49 PM

If you allow someone like r92 to make comments like that, this site is just the pits and the white supremacists can have it.

by Anonymousreply 100September 15, 2020 7:37 PM

[quote]Why did the racist, POS OP say "black" men and use an ugly pic.? Because he's a stupid, racist POS.

Obviously all black men don't do this, but it did start in the black community and I'd be embarrassed if I looked at this as something to defend. It's like defending a plumber's right to show butt crack. Even women who were doing this are seen as completely trashy. No one with more than two functioning brain cells looks at a hobo with over-sized clothing falling off and thinks that's a good look.

This isn't a generational thing. There's no debate here. Accept you look like a fucking idiot knowingly wearing your pants like that.

by Anonymousreply 101September 15, 2020 7:48 PM

[quote]Why did the racist, POS OP say "black" men and use an ugly pic.? Because he's a stupid, racist POS.

Obviously all black men don't do this, but it did start in the black community and I'd be embarrassed if I looked at this as something to defend. It's like defending a plumber's right to show butt crack. Even women who were doing this are seen as completely trashy. No one with more than two functioning brain cells looks at a hobo with over-sized clothing falling off and thinks that's a good look.

This isn't a generational thing. There's no debate here. Accept you look like a fucking idiot knowingly wearing your pants like that.

by Anonymousreply 102September 15, 2020 7:48 PM

R101

Your opinion is not better than anyone else’s. No one is going to conform to your fucked up standards. You’re a judgmental prude and no one wants to hear your bullshit. Fuck off and leave these black men alone. Mind your own fucking business.

I’m sure many are not impressed with your style either. We all have our own opinions and styles. We all express ourselves differently.

It’s very creepy how you want to control other people’s freedom of expression and deny them individuality because you’re a close minded fool.

by Anonymousreply 103September 15, 2020 8:13 PM

Fat women in yoga pants are just as offensive to me.

by Anonymousreply 104September 15, 2020 8:26 PM

F&F for R92.

by Anonymousreply 105September 15, 2020 8:29 PM

Sagging pants are as useful as MAGA hats. As soon as you see them on someone, you know they're trash.

by Anonymousreply 106September 15, 2020 8:58 PM

Expressing their individuality. Really? It is the complete opposite, dumbass. All the Ghetto dwellers do it. Nothing sadder that seeing the welfare dependent 50-year-old sagging. Which is where most of the other guys that do it are headed.

by Anonymousreply 107September 15, 2020 9:45 PM

[quote]All the Ghetto dwellers do it.

The popularity of sagging has traveled way beyond the hood, you have white boys like Justin Beiber on this very thread sagging. You can see black, white and latino guys sagging.

And an update for you elders, the extreme sagging with the whole booty hanging out was more popular in the late 90s, 2000s when extra baggy clothing was in. Now that fitted pants are in style, you usually only see the top of the guys underwear near their asscrack.

by Anonymousreply 108September 15, 2020 10:20 PM

Justin Beiber? that is your example?

News Flash: The ghetto is full of black, white, and latino guys.

As an update for you my friend, that is not sagging. It is just having your underwear show. It is nothing like having your pants around your knee begging to get fucked in the ass.

by Anonymousreply 109September 15, 2020 10:47 PM

R107

You’re so disgusting. Why don’t you post what you’re wearing so we can collectively trash your style. You talk a lot of shit but you know many would not approve of your own style.

I don’t get why this is such a big deal for people like you. And I never will. Assholes.

by Anonymousreply 110September 16, 2020 1:10 AM

R110 - I couldn't resist. It is like alternative music in the 90s. Alternative to what?

I am sure you won't get that. Anyway, I don't care if people want to sag.

But please go wipe your ass. Nobody likes looking at your skid marks.

by Anonymousreply 111September 16, 2020 1:20 AM

Remove the stick from your ass. You’re no fun or anyone I would want to be around. You’re a judgmental, stuck up cunt and your personality doesn’t fly with me.

by Anonymousreply 112September 16, 2020 1:46 AM

Hey, R112, why so fragile? Why does your self-image depend so much on how the white man sees you? Have some pride, please. It's embarrassing to see you fall apart when you think some white guy disapproves of something you're doing. I hate to see such weakness in a grown man.

by Anonymousreply 113September 16, 2020 2:01 AM

Is that your best? Really?

Let me cry myself to sleep because my personality doesn't fly with you.

I remember seeing one of those prison shows where they made the gays and sex offenders wear pink. Maybe you should go shopping for some pink.

by Anonymousreply 114September 16, 2020 2:03 AM

[quote]It’s very creepy how you want to control other people’s freedom of expression and deny them individuality because you’re a close minded fool.

The more you talk, the dumber you sound. What if 300 lb old people wanted to "express themselves" by walking around naked? How would that be, genius? You'd be the first to clutch your pearls. We live in a society that has standards of acceptable social behavior. Conform or GTFO.

by Anonymousreply 115September 16, 2020 3:50 AM

[quote]It’s very creepy how you want to control other people’s freedom of expression and deny them individuality because you’re a close minded fool.

This isn't exactly sitting at a lunch counter. It's uneducated morons worshiping the worst of society. Walking around looking like you have a load of shit in your pants so that you can look "cool" like some failed shithead in prison, is not "expressing" yourself. It's showing everyone your mother failed at her one job.

by Anonymousreply 116September 16, 2020 8:44 AM

This look screams “I’m a Failure!”

by Anonymousreply 117September 16, 2020 10:42 AM

Anyway, this is hot as fuck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 118September 16, 2020 10:56 AM

Not really R118

by Anonymousreply 119September 16, 2020 11:25 AM

[quote]Walking around looking like you have a load of shit in your pants

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 120September 16, 2020 12:30 PM

R119

Your taste sucks. You’re probably incredibly boring in bed.

by Anonymousreply 121September 16, 2020 2:38 PM

So says the schizophrenic virgin.

by Anonymousreply 122September 16, 2020 2:39 PM

Yeah, yeah, r121. Whatever.

If that is your definition of "hot", then go for it. nobody is standing in your way.

by Anonymousreply 123September 16, 2020 2:43 PM

Might as well wear a necklace spelling out F A I L U R E to complete the ensemble.

And there's seriously something wrong with a person who defends this ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 124September 16, 2020 2:48 PM

What's with this trend of gays spreading AIDS and celebrating anal sex. There is seriously something wrong with a person who defends this ridiculousness.

by Anonymousreply 125September 16, 2020 8:33 PM

You're not just a racist and race-baiter, you're also a homophobe? WOW! The whole package!

by Anonymousreply 126September 16, 2020 9:52 PM

R125

Holy shit, you revealed yourself as the complete bigot you are. What the fuck are you doing on this gay forum? Leave.

by Anonymousreply 127September 16, 2020 10:16 PM

R124

The failure is your face.

by Anonymousreply 128September 16, 2020 10:19 PM

R122

Now you’re making fun of a serious mental illness. What a total deplorable you are. Vile.

by Anonymousreply 129September 16, 2020 10:21 PM

Oh for r125 now your mad but ignored all the racism in the rest of the thread. Yeah......

by Anonymousreply 130September 16, 2020 10:28 PM

[quote]What's with this trend of gays spreading AIDS and celebrating anal sex.

It's mostly downlow black males who spread AIDS these days.

by Anonymousreply 131September 16, 2020 10:29 PM

R131

It’s HIV. HIV is not the same thing as AIDS. Stop being ignorant.

by Anonymousreply 132September 16, 2020 10:40 PM

I was in Hell's Kitchen a few weeks ago, I was appalled and grossed out at all these white men in tight clothes. Why is this trend celebrated? It's disgusting. Anyone who defends it is stupid and ridiculous. This "trend" is FAR more prevalent than saggy pantsed teenage thugs. Why are white gays so clueless AND judgmental? It can't ALL be AIDS dementia.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 16, 2020 10:57 PM

What is wrong with all these white gays celebrating disgusting sexual practices in public? Anyone who defends this is a complete moron. Why are white gays so perverted, STUPID and revolting? Is it HIV?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 134September 16, 2020 11:02 PM

Unfortunately we live in a society where it's become fashionable to celebrate ignorance and low-class behavior.

by Anonymousreply 135September 16, 2020 11:03 PM

Ms R134, et al, please check the address window of your browser. This is not lipstickalley.

by Anonymousreply 136September 16, 2020 11:12 PM

Dear r101. You are a perfect example of the Dunning Kruger effect.

Hobo? How old are you? I'm 60 and the last person I heard use that word was Don Draper, you must be ancient. Good for you for surviving, you must have done something right. I respect my elders.

Women did this? Please provide a source that shows their ridiculousness. I am not aware of this "trend".

Plumber's crack? I DO defend this. This is caused by wearing a heavy tool belt and bending over underneath a sink or toilet. Why, at your advanced age are you unaware of this BASIC, common phenomena? You must be extremely ignorant, sheltered or privileged to not know this well known fact. It is an extremely weak argument and comparison. I am certain that you are not as intelligent or educated as you think you are. True confession, neither am I. But, I'm smarter than you, you stupid cunt.

Finally, it most certainly is a generational thing. I'm not defending the result, I'm defending the right for a youth to act like an idiot. My older sister and brother used to swallow goldfish and pack themselves in to phone booths. Platform shoes, hiphugger jeans, and tighty whiteys are equally offensive fashion crimes, why focus on young, black youth? Because you are a racist POS or an ignorant, white, faggot moron.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 137September 17, 2020 12:18 AM

r137 middle class blacks hate the sagging look too. It's low-class and ghetto.

by Anonymousreply 138September 17, 2020 12:56 AM

I’m black, and disdain for sagging is limited to older black people. Young affluent black people are largely cool with it

by Anonymousreply 139September 17, 2020 1:01 AM

Yes, OP, WHY do you care?

by Anonymousreply 140September 17, 2020 1:19 AM

[quote]Women did this? Please provide a source that shows their ridiculousness. I am not aware of this "trend".

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 141September 17, 2020 1:31 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 142September 17, 2020 1:33 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 143September 17, 2020 1:33 AM

Should I keep going, R137?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 144September 17, 2020 1:35 AM

Meant to post this one not repeat that one.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 145September 17, 2020 1:36 AM

This is how you advertise your fuckhole in prison.

by Anonymousreply 146September 17, 2020 2:06 AM

Blacks love to celebrate prison culture. Probably why so many of them end up there.

by Anonymousreply 147September 17, 2020 7:34 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 148September 17, 2020 12:52 PM

Shouldn't the title be "Black men be sagging, yo"?

by Anonymousreply 149September 17, 2020 1:20 PM

It’s just so amusing to me that out of all of the shit going on in the world in 2020, these racists are worried about black men sagging.

The obsession over this complete non-issue is insanity. I fucking hate humans. Sorry I do.

by Anonymousreply 150September 17, 2020 1:26 PM

Funny how no one can say why they care so much about people sagging. These are sick people who can't say they give other people's dressing a second thought. Get help!

by Anonymousreply 151September 17, 2020 2:26 PM

F&F for r147

by Anonymousreply 152September 17, 2020 2:58 PM

R150, amazingly, we can walk and chew gum at the same time. I can actually put on a mask, do my shopping, pay bills and pray that Trump meets a fate worse than death...and still find time to say that if you wear your pants like that, you look like a fucking loser who just shit his pants.

by Anonymousreply 153September 17, 2020 3:45 PM

Bump

by Anonymousreply 154October 5, 2020 12:31 PM

Fuck off to anyone who hates black guys sagging. I 've run into a few who makes sagging, look really, really good.

by Anonymousreply 155October 5, 2020 3:42 PM

^ you go girl!!! Take them all for yourself!!!!

by Anonymousreply 156October 6, 2020 6:28 PM

Dang

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 157October 7, 2020 5:51 PM

R157

WOW! 🤤

by Anonymousreply 158October 7, 2020 5:58 PM

Yum, R157!

by Anonymousreply 159October 8, 2020 12:56 AM

R157 - ewww but at least he isn't in public (he gets a half point for that).

by Anonymousreply 160October 9, 2020 5:18 PM

Hot

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 161November 15, 2020 1:41 AM

Sounds like a debate point for the Georgia senate race.

Rev. Raphael Warnock, the Democrat candidate for Georgia’s U.S. Senate runoff race, said in a speech in 2016 that “America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness.”

“If it is true that a man who has dominated the news and poisoned the discussion for months needs to repent, then it is doubly true that a nation that can produce such a man and make his vitriol go viral needs to repent,” Warnock said in an address at Atlanta’s Candler School of Theology right before the 2016 presidential election.

“No matter what happens next month, more than a third of the nation that would go along with this is reason to be afraid,” Warnock emphasized. “America needs to repent for its worship of whiteness on full display.”

Warnock hopes to oust Sen. Kelly Loeffler (R-GA) in the January Senate runoff and has faced sharp criticism for his incendiary rhetoric. Loeffler slammed Warnock’s controversial remarks, saying, “@ReverendWarnock, THIS is what division and fear looks like. We are ALL God’s children. This rhetoric is disgusting and offensive.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 162November 15, 2020 3:05 AM

She's one to talk

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 163November 15, 2020 8:42 PM

I'll never complain about sagging, as I applaud and encourage all of the homoerotic parts of straight culture, but I will complain about straight black men's anal hygiene. If they wanna put the goods on display I say do it, but please remember to wipe well before you do. I don't care if they think "dat shiz gay", if you're gonna hang your ass out of your pants 24/7, especially in public, it better be clean.

by Anonymousreply 164November 21, 2020 2:08 AM

Asscheeks struggling to break free 🍑👀😩🍆

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 165December 9, 2020 3:09 PM

R165 Glorious

by Anonymousreply 166December 9, 2020 5:11 PM

C'mon how many plumbers have you seen like in r165? Not the same as sagging

by Anonymousreply 167December 9, 2020 6:15 PM

No drawls

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 168February 2, 2021 1:53 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!