Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

October 1st is "33" days before the election.

TPTB will be very active around this date.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 8:29 PM

It always has been, OP.

Nothing to see here, folks.

by Anonymousreply 1September 15, 2020 12:03 AM

You miss the point, r1.

by Anonymousreply 2September 15, 2020 3:53 AM

Where's my Xanax?

by Anonymousreply 3September 15, 2020 4:33 AM

What's TPTB, Precious?

by Anonymousreply 4September 15, 2020 4:46 AM

The Powers That Be.

by Anonymousreply 5September 15, 2020 4:46 AM

Is this the same OP that didn’t want a modern vehicle because they’re afraid of being tracked and bugged??

by Anonymousreply 6September 15, 2020 4:54 AM

No, r6.

by Anonymousreply 7September 15, 2020 3:53 PM

Stop being so fucking coy OP.

What the holy fuck are you talking about?

by Anonymousreply 8September 15, 2020 3:56 PM

I thought R1 is traditionally supposed to be a cunt, not an idiot. Election Day is always the first Tuesday in November, so not always the same date.

by Anonymousreply 9September 15, 2020 4:06 PM

r9, I, r1 stand corrected. Maybe I'm a cuntidiot.

by Anonymousreply 10September 15, 2020 8:03 PM

Fuck if I know, r8. Some stupid numerology bullshit, apparently. Maybe with some stupid QAnon/David Icke/flat earth/chemtrail bullshit thrown in.

Why are so many people so fucking gullible these days?

by Anonymousreply 11September 15, 2020 8:26 PM

The merest glance at Google reveals that it has something to do with the Illuminati.

And that is all I will ever care to know about this idiocy.

by Anonymousreply 12September 15, 2020 8:29 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!