Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Racist Karen at Verizon gets violent

Workers need to immediately call the police instead of trying to reason with these klans(wo)men.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2020 10:22 PM

Thank you so much for bringing this to our attention.

by Anonymousreply 1September 12, 2020 8:40 PM

Now I understand why Rick Schroder and Gary Coleman hit women. Bitches like this deserve domestic violence. And worse. They deserve everything bad that they have done to Black people in retaliation.

Social justice will happen when white women get racially profiled more than black men. They EARNED it.

In fact, fuck the police and just kill the bitches. Make racism a capital crime and carry out the punishment at the scene of the crime.

by Anonymousreply 2September 12, 2020 8:41 PM

She seems sweet.

by Anonymousreply 3September 12, 2020 8:41 PM

Dox and lynch!

by Anonymousreply 4September 12, 2020 8:45 PM

We need a well-regulated militia to eliminate these racist str8 white bitches.

by Anonymousreply 5September 12, 2020 8:48 PM

This is why we used to put on our hoods before we went out.

by Anonymousreply 6September 12, 2020 8:50 PM

This is why I want Black Lives Matter to get violent. Violence is the only way you deal with these racist cracker whores. It is the only way to put them in their place permanently.

by Anonymousreply 7September 12, 2020 8:52 PM

Violence is also the way to deal with religious nutjobs, so do what R7 says. If some baptist evangelical bitch or muslim sack of shit freaks out on you, kick the shit out of her.

by Anonymousreply 8September 12, 2020 8:55 PM

Racist white bitches are for punching! Do it for Emmett Till! Do it for Leo Frank! Do it for every Gay man who ever had his man stolen by a woman! Do it for every Black and Jewish man who lost his life to a white woman's lies!

by Anonymousreply 9September 12, 2020 8:57 PM

It's unfortunate that the workers in these stores can't just beat the shit out of these hags and have to take the abuse.

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2020 8:58 PM

Violence will just lead to civil war which would make a horrible mess and I ain’t cleaning that shit up.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2020 8:59 PM

Racism is incitement to violence. As far as I am concerned, whites should be arrested for even accusing Black people of crimes. That's hate speech in my book.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2020 8:59 PM

[quote] Violence will just lead to civil war which would make a horrible mess and I ain’t cleaning that shit up.

We won the last Civil War, we'll win the next one.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2020 9:00 PM

For real, R10.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2020 9:00 PM

Leave it to a racial slur to turn violence against women into an act of social justice.

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2020 9:01 PM

What city was this in? Hopefully they've reported this to the local police and they've gone and picked her up - she threw her phone and some other pieces of equipment at the store worker and hit her.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2020 9:06 PM

I'd have just killed the bitch on the spot. It shouldn't even be illegal at this point.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2020 9:07 PM

The police will come in and taze the woman worker and shoot the black man.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2020 9:07 PM

BLM should threaten to kill 10 white bitches for every Black man murdered by the police. Start with her.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2020 9:08 PM

[quote] The police will come in and taze the woman worker and shoot the black man.

That's why we the people must take the law into our own hands and destroy these racist white bitches once and for fucking all. Social justice is impossible while they are allowed to walk freely. And this is why I never want to hear any more of that maudlin whiny crap about so-called "violence against women" unless it's white male violence against women of color. Then and only then is it wrong.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2020 9:10 PM

Has anyone managed to find the bitch's name and address yet?

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2020 9:14 PM

R9- You're in the wrong thread.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2020 9:14 PM

Is this the same bitch?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2020 9:15 PM

The MRA at r2 showed up early

by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2020 9:17 PM

Gay rights are Men's Rights, R24.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2020 9:22 PM

Black men have earned the right to beat these racist white bitches to a pulp. If they don't, then who will? Their cucked husbands? Their fat, semi-mobile, aging fathers? Their equally racist mothers? Their children who will only go on to perpetuate the cycle of white supremacy if they are not severely disciplined?

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2020 9:23 PM

These scenes are shocking. Why was the vendeuse trying to grab the customer's hand in OP's vid?

by Anonymousreply 27September 12, 2020 9:31 PM

Is that crazy bitch in the second clip saying "The MAFIA"?

Wow, more people need to be therapy or, at least, on some serious meds to help their mental illnesses!

by Anonymousreply 28September 12, 2020 9:41 PM

Why did the first loony woman go off? Was she caught stealing?

by Anonymousreply 29September 12, 2020 9:42 PM

She was told to wear a mask

by Anonymousreply 30September 12, 2020 9:46 PM

I'm gonna laugh and laugh and laugh if she gets COVID.

by Anonymousreply 31September 12, 2020 9:54 PM

No in the first vid the shopgirl grabbed the customer's hand, leading to the meltdown.

by Anonymousreply 32September 12, 2020 9:56 PM

She's making it up. She's hysterical and delusional.

by Anonymousreply 33September 12, 2020 9:57 PM

She’s pure evil.

by Anonymousreply 34September 12, 2020 10:16 PM

I can’t even watch this video without getting angry.

by Anonymousreply 35September 12, 2020 10:22 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!