Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Pittsburgh Officer arrests man for telling him he should put his mask on fully

These cops are pigs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2020 1:35 PM

Disgusting fucking trump trash MAGA NAZI.

Probably a cuck with a small little penis, who likes getting pegged by his wife who cheats on him.

Hope he goes to jail and gets raped by a black man with a 12 inch penis.

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2020 6:44 PM

My DL response: the guy getting arrested is HOT!

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2020 7:09 PM

A quick search of Officer Paul Abel will tell you this piece of shit:

- shot an innocent man while off-duty

- drives drunk with no consequences

- lied to get a relative arrested

- was nicknamed "Pit Bull" for "knocking the fuck out of people"

“In 2008 Officer Abel was arrested after he allegedly pistol-whipped a man in the back of the head with his firearm near a bar on the South Side while he was off-duty. The gun then went off, wounding the man in his hand.” Abel was cleared of all charges by JUDGE JEFFREY MANNING. In 1998, judge Manning was formally disciplined for - you guessed it - calling a legal assistant and an airport security officer the n word. He's also been investigated for shady relationships with lawyers: vacations & reimbursements, loaned sports cars.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2020 7:12 PM

WHY THE FUCK aren’t pigs like this fired???!!!! Why is nobody doing anything about this bullshit?

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2020 7:15 PM

I am glad this guy's friends recorded this and stayed with him. That cop should be fired. Where did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2020 7:25 PM

^ oops , nevermind, I see it's Pitt

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2020 7:26 PM

Specifically the Squirrel Hill Farmer's Market.

by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2020 7:27 PM

queue in 3.2.1....

if he was black he'd be dead.

by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2020 7:29 PM

Squirrel Hill? i thought that punk he arrested sounded Jewish.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2020 7:33 PM

Our problem is that too many cops these days for some reason believe that they can command folks to do anything, and people must do it “because a cop told them to.” I don’t know where these cops are getting this idea, but something has to be done to stop it soon.

by Anonymousreply 10September 11, 2020 7:35 PM

It's not new, r10. I would argue that it's generational even. From what I'm seeing, for a lot of these guys "policing" is the family business. And they are just doing exactly what their fathers and uncles have taught them to do.

It's just being recorded and discussed now.

by Anonymousreply 11September 11, 2020 7:39 PM

If you see a Hero in Blue not wearing a mask properly, you WILL not say anything remotely critical. Especially to his face. You WILL permit Heroes in Blue to do anything they want. Heroes in Blue are perfect!

by Anonymousreply 12September 11, 2020 7:39 PM

Blue Lives Matter!

by Anonymousreply 13September 11, 2020 8:05 PM

I wear a mask when ever I am out in public inside a building, but telling a person who is not wearing a mask or not wearing it properly is a waste of oxygen and effort. They aren't suddenly going to become a mask wearer because you tell them to, or attack them. In fact they will become even more obstinate about not wearing one. It pisses me off to see people not wearing masks or wearing them just over their mouth but I am not going to ruin my day getting into a disagreement with them, I just avoid them.

by Anonymousreply 14September 11, 2020 8:46 PM

Just wear a mask. It’s not that hard.

by Anonymousreply 15September 11, 2020 9:38 PM

The cop is an asshole, but that kid is an asshole too and was looking for trouble

I don't get people who want to argue with cops

by Anonymousreply 16September 11, 2020 10:38 PM

R10, they get that idea from "qualified immunity," which in practice means that they can ruin your life, but you can't touch them. See how that works?

by Anonymousreply 17September 11, 2020 10:47 PM

R16, written like a true police state stooge who "just goes along to get along." Congratulations.

by Anonymousreply 18September 11, 2020 10:48 PM

No, I'm not a big supporter of the police, but anyone who goes up to a cop and starts an argument with them or yells at them is BEGGING for trouble

This punk kid is doing this and it's an affront to other people who have been killed by cops for a whole lot less

Had this kid been black, he would have gotten his ass beat or worse, even killed. That is a great example of white privilege. While you can make excuses for this little bitch, I'll save my sympathy for people who are genuinely harassed by the police

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2020 12:55 AM

R19, your thinly-disguised racist and pro-cop post just proves my point. Submission. That's all cops want. And if you give them that, they go further. Black or white, if you're not rich, they own your ass.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2020 1:26 AM

The entire legal system is broken. From politics to the courts to law enforcement. BROKEN! They're like the mafia. Criminals chasing other criminals....and innocent flks, too. The love of money, baby!

by Anonymousreply 21September 12, 2020 1:58 AM

9/11 gave cops the extra added encouragement they needed to take over civil life.

by Anonymousreply 22September 12, 2020 2:07 AM

R16 And you’re the reason cops get away with the shit they do. Everyone has a right to freedom of speech, and this cunt cop tried to silence him. He was also verbally and mentally abusive with his threatening tone. And our tax dollars pay for that shit??!

by Anonymousreply 23September 12, 2020 5:20 AM

Hope this video plays.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 12, 2020 1:06 PM

r24 "Daniel" is so cute.

by Anonymousreply 25September 12, 2020 1:25 PM

I got into a verbal argument with two cops recently because they weren't wearing masks indoors. I didn't even start it, they did, because I gave them "a look." Thankfully I am a white man and could get away with talking back to them without being murdered; I was standing next to a black guy when all this happened and he only agreed with me once the cops left -- I do not blame him for not getting involved, but he was clearly also pissed off they weren't wearing masks. They were unbelievable assholes about it and I barely said anything. But fuck them, they are not untouchable.

by Anonymousreply 26September 12, 2020 1:35 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!