Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Lindsay Lohan Back To Her Old Thieving Ways

Being sued by Harper-Collins who paid her a 365k advance for a book which she never delivered. Who is the idiot at that company who actually thought this slag would actually do the work?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2020 1:06 AM

Can she write? Can she read?

by Anonymousreply 1September 11, 2020 2:05 PM

R1 Of course not. Which is why the book was never written.

by Anonymousreply 2September 11, 2020 2:12 PM

She was probably too cheap to find herself a ghost writer.

by Anonymousreply 3September 11, 2020 4:21 PM

I don't know who to feel the worst about. Her for being such a con artist, or the idiots at the publishing house for, given her long standing reputation, trusting that she would come through with a book.

by Anonymousreply 4September 11, 2020 4:22 PM

Apparently she was going to stay up all night and write it the night before it was due.

by Anonymousreply 5September 11, 2020 5:15 PM

Good god,this chick is even worse with money than I am . I should only be so lucky to scrape up the kind of cash she has. Yet she seems to have nothing and lives slinging pussy to old fat slobs from foreign countries.

by Anonymousreply 6September 11, 2020 5:22 PM

This poor lady should have went to the architect school.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 7September 11, 2020 5:23 PM

She just needed a little more time. At least she submitted a first draft.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 11, 2020 5:49 PM

$375k? After taxes, what was left fit in one nostril.

by Anonymousreply 9September 11, 2020 10:27 PM

Still a POS with a fire bush

by Anonymousreply 10September 12, 2020 12:03 AM

What was the book supposed to be about?

It'd be great if it was some sort of lifestyle guide or guide to living healthy for tweens.

by Anonymousreply 11September 12, 2020 12:10 AM

I would actually love to read a book by Lindsay Lohan about her life as a courtesan. I hope she someday writes one.

by Anonymousreply 12September 12, 2020 12:12 AM

She's a nobody. As in, ain't nobody that wants to read a book by this drunk ho.

by Anonymousreply 13September 12, 2020 12:33 AM

To be honest, compared to the million$ she probably needs to keep her lifestyle, this would have been pocket change and she probably thought this was a donation from an admirer! She's so fucking stupid though. This was an advance on royalties. Had the book been successful, hell even a movie maybe made out of it (and god knows her car crash of a life is worthy of a movie), she could have made much, much more money. Had it flopped, she still had the 375k. There were only upsides to this deal, and she blew it.

by Anonymousreply 14September 12, 2020 1:51 AM

She's been boozed and/or drugged up for most of the last 20 years. What is she going to remember, even remotely clearly, to tell a ghost writer?

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2020 1:58 AM

She could have just submitted the Burn Book.

But we already know that Bethany Byrd has an amazing ability to suppress her gag reflex. Uses Super Jumbo Tampons... slut.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2020 2:23 AM

I'm sure the book would have been a big hit - in Japan.

by Anonymousreply 17September 12, 2020 3:11 AM

What do you mean back to her old ways, OP? This bitch has never stopped.

by Anonymousreply 18September 12, 2020 3:54 AM

R10 it's fire crotch.

by Anonymousreply 19September 12, 2020 2:30 PM

R7 This poor author should have went (sic) to English classes.

by Anonymousreply 20September 12, 2020 5:38 PM

She sent a blank tweet at Taylor Swift. How can they expect her to write a book?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 2:55 AM

This is why I don’t doubt that Hollywood will keep throwing money at the Harkles. There’s always some sucker who thinks they’re the EXCEPTION and they won’t get fucked over.

Grifters grift. The house always wins. These people don’t change.

by Anonymousreply 22September 15, 2020 4:31 AM

At this point, I don’t feel a single twinge of sympathy for HarperCollins.

What did they expect?

by Anonymousreply 23September 15, 2020 4:32 AM

r22 you are obsessed.

by Anonymousreply 24September 16, 2020 1:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!