Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

True Crime Author Frau "Found Unresponsive in Swimming Pool" by Husband

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 129September 16, 2020 1:30 AM

Overdosed on Thrive patches? Too much boxed white wine?

by Anonymousreply 1September 9, 2020 9:25 PM

The husband did it!

by Anonymousreply 2September 9, 2020 9:26 PM

Perfectly normal, happens all the time!

by Anonymousreply 3September 9, 2020 9:30 PM

I won't she respond? Rude.

by Anonymousreply 4September 9, 2020 9:35 PM

Who's going to write her true crime story?

by Anonymousreply 5September 9, 2020 9:36 PM

Why won't ^

by Anonymousreply 6September 9, 2020 9:36 PM

Pfft... a g-damn GINGER.

Lots to poke around about in her past, I’m sure!

by Anonymousreply 7September 9, 2020 9:39 PM

"dies two weeks after falling into pool"

Apparently they don't use the pool much, or he just wanted to make sure she was dead.

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 9:42 PM

So was she swimming with her baby, or did she trip and fall into the pool? DM's writing is so sketchy, one could spin a whole crime scenario from it alone.

This time I don't think the husband did it. I think she was investigating something for her books and the perp found out. Her death seems inspired by that Glee lady's recent drowning.

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2020 9:43 PM

She is a copycat suicider.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2020 9:51 PM

Hmmm. How very try hard of her.

(In my day we kept the stories on the pages.)

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2020 9:55 PM

I did this in “A Friend In Deed.”

Check her lungs for soapy water.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2020 10:04 PM

I thought this was going to be a dry drowning like in the Affair. But it sounds like she never woke up after he found her in the pool. I wonder how the kid was ok.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2020 10:05 PM

She was 38 and had already been married for 20 years? Ew.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2020 10:11 PM

[quote]Overdosed on Thrive patches? Too much boxed white wine?

Pumpkin spice withdrawal. You can't go cold turkey.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2020 10:36 PM

What was playing on her police scanner radio?

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 10:38 PM

The baby did it.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 10:41 PM

They're going to make an HBO special about this case. "I'll be gone in the p...."

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 10:43 PM

So where was the baby? In a floaty in the pool? In the house?

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 11:47 PM

Live. Love. Sink.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 11:47 PM

I wonder if he’ll marry immediately, like some *other* widowers do. Someone has to take care of the baby.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 11:58 PM

HE could take care of the baby. He's his father, isn't he?

by Anonymousreply 22September 10, 2020 12:09 AM

You tell ‘em, R3.

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 12:10 AM

R22, he could. Technically.

If they didn’t have the kid until their 20th year of marriage, he might not have wanted any in the first place.

by Anonymousreply 24September 10, 2020 12:11 AM

R3 must be one of the kooks from the I'll Be Gone in the Dark thread

by Anonymousreply 25September 10, 2020 12:13 AM

How old is the husband? He looks much older

by Anonymousreply 26September 10, 2020 12:15 AM

Must be nice to be found so quickly.

by Anonymousreply 27September 10, 2020 12:16 AM

Yeah, it's strange that they had the kid so late and that he married her when she was 18 (and, supposedly, dated her when she was still underage).

by Anonymousreply 28September 10, 2020 12:17 AM

Considering the mother drowned and the age of the child, I'd say it's almost miraculous that the husband came home to find the unattended infant alive and well. I'd even call it "suspicious". Hmmm...

by Anonymousreply 29September 10, 2020 12:27 AM

Nothing up on Websleuths even though she's been a guest there! You know their members are just DYING to discuss.

by Anonymousreply 30September 10, 2020 1:27 AM

Looks like the hubby is asking for $$$ on his facebook page

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 2:42 AM

Was she married to Patton Oswalt?

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 6:07 AM

Really, r32?

Read the fucking thread. It was the third response FFS.

Lazy sack of shit.

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2020 11:35 AM

Not a baby. Midget hired for photo ops. Wanted more money. Wifey held to the contract.

She asked for it.

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2020 11:43 AM

If this is their first child, it could be that she had struggles with infertility. Some women become suddenly fertile as they get close to menopause.

I'm not explaining it well, but it happened to a cousin and friend from school. They tried everything for years, gave up, and then surprise baby in their early 40s.

Anyhow. He definitely did it.

by Anonymousreply 35September 10, 2020 11:48 AM

You. Bitches. Kill. Me.

by Anonymousreply 36September 10, 2020 11:52 AM

Does no one get life insurance anymore?

Dude, get a fucking job.

by Anonymousreply 37September 10, 2020 12:45 PM

Gurl, I’m getting that whiff, too. Wonder what the autopsy will find.

Unless the husband is a total troll, there will be divorcees swarming his ass.

by Anonymousreply 38September 10, 2020 1:01 PM

She's a successful author and yet they live in a tract house in Phoenix and he's doing the gofundme--it's the kind of place the kind were the garage looks bigger than the house. He looks older than her but a little less fond of donuts. He's a car salesman--I would hope he'd have health insurance.

by Anonymousreply 39September 10, 2020 1:04 PM

The kid has blue eyes. They both have brown eyes.

Just saying.

by Anonymousreply 40September 10, 2020 1:07 PM

Should have stayed in the car a little longer. Then he wouldn’t have had those pesky hospital bills.

How did they know she tripped and fell into the pool? Were there cameras? Was there a pool sensor? People who have pools and small children often have sensors that alert when the pool surface is disturbed.

by Anonymousreply 41September 10, 2020 1:10 PM

Oh shit. Her organs have been donated.

Makes an autopsy kind of impossible when the decreased has been chopped up for parts at the moment of “death”...

Funny how he discovered her in those few minutes between life and death.

Dude, this shit is fishy.

by Anonymousreply 42September 10, 2020 1:14 PM

Maybe she was a pillhead like Patton Oswalt's wife and decided to go swimming all fucked up on pills and booze. Maybe she put the baby in a playpen of some sort outside by the pool while she was swimming. So this is like a combination of Oswalt's wife and Naya Rivera.

by Anonymousreply 43September 10, 2020 1:17 PM

I’d look at how quickly he moves the gf in. Maybe it’s the one who set up the GFM.

by Anonymousreply 44September 10, 2020 1:20 PM

R40, excellent catch! That’s... uncommon.

Maybe he was shooting blanks and they spent all their money on IVF with donor sperm.

by Anonymousreply 45September 10, 2020 1:21 PM

And then he got jealous and mad the kid wasn't his...

by Anonymousreply 46September 10, 2020 1:26 PM

Oooh, a thread on Reddit locked already.

I find it interesting that their good friend Katie has taken it upon herself to set up the GFM and talk to People mag.

by Anonymousreply 47September 10, 2020 1:30 PM

There won’t be a Websleuths thread because her death was an accident.

I don’t know how they know she tripped and fell. Was there surveillance footage of it? Did she have a bump on her head? How did they know she didn’t have some other medical emergency while she was in the pool already? Was she wearing a swimsuit? One article said she was swimming with her son, and he was wearing a flotation vest.

by Anonymousreply 48September 10, 2020 1:34 PM

The tc documentary will be called “I’ll be a ghoul in the pool”

by Anonymousreply 49September 10, 2020 1:45 PM

A lot of babies have blue eyes at birth, which later turn brown.

by Anonymousreply 50September 10, 2020 1:52 PM

R50 as blue as da Bonnie Blue flag.

by Anonymousreply 51September 10, 2020 1:53 PM

R50, if his eyes are this color at 15 months, they’re not going to turn brown.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 10, 2020 2:00 PM

How can they be sure this was an accident without an autopsy?

by Anonymousreply 53September 10, 2020 2:12 PM

R53, that’s what I’m saying. They just carved her up and sent off the pieces. How do they know the husband didn’t push her during an argument? He was there close to the time of her “accident”. Did he hear the child crying? Wouldn’t a true crime buff and mother of a small child who has a backyard pool have a monitoring system for the pool?

This reminds me of some story about the wife who drowned in the backyard hot tub.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2020 2:42 PM

Excuse ME, R50?!

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2020 3:02 PM

"Maybe she was a pillhead like Patton Oswalt's wife and decided to go swimming all fucked up on pills and booze. Maybe she put the baby in a playpen of some sort outside by the pool while she was swimming. So this is like a combination of Oswalt's wife and Naya Rivera."

What's up with the weird Patton Oswalt obsession here? His wife didn't drown, nor was there any foul play involved in her death. Are these the same kooks who invaded the I'll Be Gone in the Dark thread?

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2020 4:36 PM

R40 my dad had blue eyes,my mom has brown eyes and my oldest brother has brown eyes,I have green eyes and my youngest brother has blue eyes. The doctors all told my mom that having 3 kids with different colored eyes was almost unheard of. One of them might have had a grandmother with blue eyes,you never know.

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2020 5:26 PM

I looked up a local news story for more information and I still think this story stinks.

The child was found outside of the pool wearing a life vest.

The mom was found submerged in the pool.

The story being that she must have slipped and hit her head, causing her to fall into the pool.

The red flag for me here is the timing, it’s too much of a coincidence that the husband just so happened to come home to find his wife unconscious in the pool before she drowns and just in time to save the child.

I also find it odd that the child was wearing a life jacket. A mother will never take their eyes off of their kids around the pool. The usually go in with their kids, they don’t suit them up and leave them to fend for themselves. A 14 month old can still drown in a life jacket. A child that can swim at that age would likely not be wearing one since it would impede their ability to swim.

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2020 5:27 PM

The 'baby' is actually a murderous Ukrainian dwarf.

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2020 5:29 PM

R58 Every parent I ever knew would put water wings or a life vest on their kids around a pool even if 40 people are sitting there. You must not know any parents.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2020 5:31 PM

[quote]r57 The doctors all told my mom that having 3 kids with different colored eyes was almost unheard of.

Your mother was a WHORE!

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2020 5:34 PM

Is her husband William Shatner? Robert Wagner?

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2020 5:34 PM

[quote]r58 it’s too much of a coincidence that the husband just so happened to come home to find his wife unconscious in the pool before she drowns

Why would he save her, though, if he planned it? He [italic]wanted[/italic] to be married to a vegetable...one with skyrocketing medical bills?

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2020 5:37 PM

Yes, it's always an "accidental" slip & fall.

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2020 5:38 PM

🤑 How much was she worth ?

by Anonymousreply 65September 10, 2020 5:39 PM

If she had died of medical causes then the GFM would have publicized it for maximum sympathy. It’s likely substance overdose or intoxication leading to accidental trip and drown. A lot of adult accidental drowning in the pool is related to being intoxicated.

by Anonymousreply 66September 10, 2020 5:49 PM

R63, you make a good point.

If you walk into a pool area and see a person submerged in the water, what makes you think they tripped and hit their head and fell in? There’d be a head wound and some blood. Maybe some bits of hair or skin on the point of impact.

Otherwise, you’d think they had some sort of event like a heart attack or stroke or aneurysm.

Or they were impaired by a substance.

Any of those things would be apparent at autopsy. Surely medical personnel would have looked into the cause.

I guess we’ll never know unless it’s made public.

by Anonymousreply 67September 10, 2020 6:17 PM

Did Jodi Arias sneak out in a trash dumpster ?

by Anonymousreply 68September 10, 2020 7:09 PM

If she slipped and fell into a pool of water, why didn't she just swim out?

Now, if there was a collision wound on her head, that's a different story. Only possibility is to have hit her head on the edge of the pool. Or to have been bludgeoned.

by Anonymousreply 69September 10, 2020 7:30 PM

R57, I didn't want to tell you... but they already told you.

by Anonymousreply 70September 10, 2020 7:31 PM

She could have slipped and fell on her butt then became disoriented when she tried to get up. So no head wound or trauma. But instead she could have walked into the pool. Once in the pool the shock of being in water and being intoxicated became a deadly combination.

by Anonymousreply 71September 10, 2020 8:16 PM

Kinda reminds me of the Kennedy woman who took the canoe out after a soccer ball and drowned with her son.

R63 has put a crimp in my murder theory, because if he wanted her dead, he would have waited until she was dead to fish her out of the water.

Well, she’s dead and there’s nothing more to say about it.

by Anonymousreply 72September 10, 2020 9:22 PM

R63 He was Not really trying to save her, he just needed to make it look convincing enough. If she hit her head going down than police and a coroner need to review the wound to ensure it was an accident vs blunt force trauma.

R60 Stop talking out of your ass, pool owners are hyper vigilant when it comes to kids and pool safety, this isn’t a lake, beach or public pool. A fence or other deterrent is required to prevent small kids from falling in. Pets can also fall in and drown.

The husband did it, until they present proof otherwise.

Babies can be taught to float to prevent drowning before they become old enough to swim, which any responsible parent would invest in.

by Anonymousreply 73September 10, 2020 9:39 PM

Maybe someone held her head under water.

That's been known to happen. . . . . . . .

by Anonymousreply 74September 10, 2020 9:42 PM

This article mentions her hitting her head...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 10, 2020 9:46 PM

[quote] A 14 month old can still drown in a life jacket. A child that can swim at that age would likely not be wearing one since it would impede their ability to swim.

No kid can really swim at 14 months old. Many can barely walk at that age. It's totally plausible a parent might put a life jacket on a kid that young AND monitor the kid carefully around the pool. (At 14 months, the kid's not going to be allowed IN the pool without an adult in there, too, holding and supervising the kid. ) Most parents are very (and appropriately) hyper about water safety.

by Anonymousreply 76September 10, 2020 9:50 PM

"Her family announced." Hmmmmm.

Isn't it weird that a living person was found at the bottom of the pool though? I thought the oxygen was supposed to keep living people afloat.

by Anonymousreply 77September 10, 2020 9:50 PM

She was about to dump him for the father of the kid, or someone else, or just dump him.

She married him as a very young girl. He looks old enough to be her father.

When men marry women who are legal teens or much younger, they do it primarily because they’re control freaks and some of that turns into abuse real quick. And it doesn’t even have to be mean, but it is abusive because this kind of guy look s for a daughter that he can raise instead of a partner that he actually respects.

She started pursuing her crime blog gig, dressing us, putting on makeup, hair colored, nails, and she started getting positive responses to her work online and surely she posted photos of herself, and realized she wanted out.

As soon as he sensed this, he probably made vows to change his ways and convinced her that NOW IS FINALLY time to have that baby she’s been wanting and start that family he told her he wanted too, before they wed, yet his secret vasectomy or insistence on BC because it still wasn’t the “right” never made it possible.

She made the mistake of agreeing to the bandaid baby , which made her even more miserable because now she was stuck with him, and he started treating her like shit and she started planning her exit.

He wasn’t gonna let the ungrateful bitch get away with getting have of their tiny tract home and tiny pool that he saved for over 30 years while stashing the rest “elsewhere”, and now she’s dead, and that kid looks autistic because his Soren from reversed vasectomy wiener is OLD.

Pity. Not sure what she ate or touched that day, but it truly is an against all odds stroke of luck that she’s dead in a pool, the wee one is sitting by the side wearing water wings, and daddy walks in, just in time.

The other possibility and probability is that she committed suicide. I know people do not think this is how people do it, but I.think anything’s possible for a true crime writer-aficionado, and I also believe it’s gonna start trending as a way out of unhappy marriages where you know that if you leave, he’s either killing you, the kid, taking the kid, and or any off the above. -

#idratherdrownthanspendonemoreminutewithhim

Watch. It’s gonna be a thing! 👆🏽

by Anonymousreply 78September 10, 2020 10:57 PM

I read the Jodi Arias book and I've seen Shanna weigh in on some true crime shows. Shanna was a good writer and a smart, articulate lady. I got a "nice Mormon girl" vibe from her so that could be why she married so early. I do find the tract house disconcerting unless she was just a bad businesswoman and got screwed on her book proceeds and advances. Something is not right. I agree with the poster who said the husband found out she was going to dump him.

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2020 12:17 AM

It does seem to be a thing for people to set up a GFM the second someone takes their last breath.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 12:40 AM

[quote]R73 The husband did it, until they present proof otherwise.

PREACH!

by Anonymousreply 81September 11, 2020 12:42 AM

She was a true crime writer? Was she one of those Hysterical Ladies? Maybe she was planning a book on the Naya Rivera death and suggesting an alternate cause of death. She was just trying to recreate drowning conditions as best she could at home - toddler, life jacket, absent father, water - let's see what else do I need?

by Anonymousreply 82September 11, 2020 1:04 AM

I like R78's version of the events. Probably what really happened.

by Anonymousreply 83September 11, 2020 1:55 AM

I bet it was those pesky condors.

by Anonymousreply 84September 11, 2020 2:24 AM

How long before we learn the husband struck her and threw her in the pool?

by Anonymousreply 85September 11, 2020 4:38 AM

Were there any stairs in the pool? Staircases can be tricky for wives.

by Anonymousreply 86September 11, 2020 6:00 AM

Okay, r78, you swung me back around (no, not like that).

The husband reminds me of the husband in another case where he’s taken a back seat to the wife, who eclipses him with her career. And in this case, the kid. He’s quietly simmering and bonks her over the head. He knows a thing or two about covering up a murder because it’s all he hears about night and day.

I’m also struck by how the friend has taken over the PR for this (esp getting it into People Magazine).

by Anonymousreply 87September 11, 2020 7:05 AM

Sarah Rue IS Shanna Hogan.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 88September 11, 2020 1:38 PM

[quote] If she hit her head going down than police and a coroner

Oh, dear!

[quote] where he’s taken a back seat to the wife,

Oh, DEAR!

by Anonymousreply 89September 11, 2020 3:22 PM

[quote] The husband did it, until they present proof otherwise.

Please don’t ever serve on a jury.

You want them to prove something didn’t happen?

by Anonymousreply 90September 11, 2020 3:23 PM

^ = the husband

by Anonymousreply 91September 11, 2020 6:36 PM

R90 Unclench

by Anonymousreply 92September 11, 2020 7:43 PM

Hogan on the View. I can see how she'd be tiresome

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 93September 11, 2020 10:07 PM

Are there multiple Nancy Graces on this thread?

by Anonymousreply 94September 11, 2020 10:10 PM

The "journalist" reporting the story at R93 keeps referring to her books as "novels." Ugh...

by Anonymousreply 95September 12, 2020 1:51 AM

The DL detective agency tend to solve crimes very quickly. Was the husband hot? He’s innocent! Ugly? He definitely dit it!

by Anonymousreply 96September 12, 2020 2:01 AM

R96, he’s not attractive, and a lot older than she was.

by Anonymousreply 97September 12, 2020 5:08 AM

He was a car salesman.

by Anonymousreply 98September 12, 2020 3:12 PM

OMG she is considered one of the foremost experts on the Jodi Arias trial

I bought her Jodi Arias book, it is so good.

by Anonymousreply 99September 12, 2020 3:30 PM

A couple things...

1) He did it.

2) He'll get away with it.

Thread closed.

by Anonymousreply 100September 12, 2020 3:33 PM

This hasn't been a good year for car sales, particularly new cars. He probably has not been much of a breadwinner this year.

by Anonymousreply 101September 12, 2020 3:41 PM

I’ll Be Dead in the Bed

by Anonymousreply 102September 12, 2020 3:45 PM

He furrows his brow when he 'smiles'.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 12, 2020 3:49 PM

I’ll Be A Ghoul In The Pool by Shanna Hogan

by Anonymousreply 104September 12, 2020 3:53 PM

The husband has probably carefully read all of her books and even kept notes.

by Anonymousreply 105September 12, 2020 3:55 PM

Is he walking free?

I want his head shorn in the village square (if he has any hair)

by Anonymousreply 106September 12, 2020 6:33 PM

R106, if he had any hair, he wouldn’t wear a baseball cap in every photo.

by Anonymousreply 107September 12, 2020 8:04 PM

Uh oh. There’s a photo of him dressed as an elf in matching Xmas pajamas. You know who ELSE was forced to do that...

This guy seems to have been a little smarter than Chris Watts, though.

by Anonymousreply 108September 12, 2020 8:05 PM

I mean...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 109September 12, 2020 8:06 PM

It was clearly the dog on the right.

by Anonymousreply 110September 12, 2020 8:15 PM

The proverbial tip jar is already up and running...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 111September 12, 2020 8:23 PM

I wonder how many times people assumed she was his daughter ? Yep,looking at the pics of him I am firmly in the "he did it" camp.

by Anonymousreply 112September 12, 2020 8:37 PM

It was a rival crime writer looking for material for the next book, not the husband.

You heard it here first!

by Anonymousreply 113September 12, 2020 9:31 PM

^ Jessica Fletcher did it

by Anonymousreply 114September 12, 2020 9:33 PM

He looks older but not "that much" older.

by Anonymousreply 115September 12, 2020 9:41 PM

He may only be 10 years older, she looks young for 38 in the pictures we have, and he looks 45-50 at a guess. So the age difference may have been creepy 20 years ago when she was a teen, but they don't look incongruous together now.

Anyway, this is one where we will have to consider suspects other than the husband for once. The fact that she was a well-known crime writer means she may have been investigating something a bit touchy.

by Anonymousreply 116September 12, 2020 11:07 PM

Sure but the husband did it.

by Anonymousreply 117September 12, 2020 11:10 PM

Why are we even bothering with a trial in these belt-tightening times??

LOCK HIM UP!

by Anonymousreply 118September 13, 2020 2:26 AM

No, that doesn’t make any sense, r118. He could get COVID in prison so they may release him.

Just execute him.

by Anonymousreply 119September 13, 2020 6:12 PM

I'll Be Over Here In The Pool And The Kid Will Be Wandering Around Wearing Floaties

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2020 1:14 PM

She is now a pool mermaid!

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2020 1:15 PM

Aha. I’m watching the Dateline episode about Cristi Hall, who slipped and hit her head in a jacuzzi and “discovered” by her husband. The next door neighbor heard something and peeked over the wall separating their back yards and saw him with a hand on her head and one on her back.

He maintained he did not harm the love of his life and was in the house when it happened. They were just crazy about each other, and even their daughters deny it could have been murder.

Hmmmm.

by Anonymousreply 122September 15, 2020 12:36 AM

The husband actually looks a little like Patton Oswalt.

by Anonymousreply 123September 15, 2020 1:29 AM

Can we write to him in prison yet?

Our Chris isn’t answering.

by Anonymousreply 124September 15, 2020 4:49 AM

R124, Chris doesn’t want to see your pooter. He’s a man of Christ now, and has renounced the ways of the flesh. Quote some scripture. Maybe that’ll do it.

by Anonymousreply 125September 15, 2020 5:23 AM

And I don’t buy the story that he was trying to revive her. It was dumb luck that she was still alive. He was probably too spooked to unhook her life support, but he made the decision to take her off so she could “save four lives”. More dumb luck. No autopsy!

by Anonymousreply 126September 15, 2020 5:25 AM

Has the husband insisted on cremation yet?

by Anonymousreply 127September 15, 2020 12:29 PM

I'll Be Gone And You Have To Take Care of The Kid And Two Dogs

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2020 1:54 PM

Is this it - no investigation, determined an accident, organs donated, case closed?

by Anonymousreply 129September 16, 2020 1:30 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!