Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Vroom, vroom! Motorcyclin' assholes, a plague on wheels

Sturgis Motorcycle Rally Is Now Linked to More Than 250,000 Coronavirus Cases

One study estimates the public health cost of the super-spreading event is near $12 billion.

MAGAts continue their disease-spreading spree.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 8:26 PM

As long as they all die, I'm cool with it.

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2020 5:24 PM

Since the governor of South Dakota wholeheartedly approved of this, states should send her the bills for their resident's care for a disease they contracted because of her stupidity.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2020 5:25 PM

Troll. Cost numbers are ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2020 5:26 PM

I agree with R2. Send South Dakota the bill.

by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2020 5:29 PM

Janeane Garofalo should host her own dykes with bikes event

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2020 5:43 PM

[quote]Troll. Cost numbers are ridiculous.

250,000 cases, and each case has an expected average cost. Do the math. There's a troll on this thread, but it's not OP.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2020 5:51 PM

R2, denialist and fool, 'Mother Jones' is a respected publication, and I've been on DL for 20+ years.

STFU, MAGAt.

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2020 5:52 PM

The Sturgis event can be linked to [bold]20%[/bold] of all covid cases in the US in August.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2020 5:54 PM

You can’t put a price on FREEDOM!

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2020 6:14 PM

I repeat, and repeat, and REPEAT:

Bikers Suck.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2020 6:15 PM

Why are so many of them fat?

by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2020 7:40 PM

Please god let them all die.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2020 7:42 PM

Dumb cunts.

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2020 8:02 PM

R7: do you mean R3?

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2020 8:23 PM

It's the largest superspreader event in the U.S. since the pandemic started.

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2020 4:44 AM

Data manipulation and agenda. Toxic mix that the gullible love to gulp.

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 4:47 AM

^^^ Be sure to NOT keep wearing that mask, brain-dead Trumptard. With nothing covering your mouth, I'll give you something you'll love to gulp.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 5:03 AM

If someone infected by a Sturgis attendee dies, do the surviving family have the right to sue the attendee, the Sturgis Motorcycle Rally management, or the governor of South Dakota?

Because with so many cases, there's GOT to be some cases where transmission can be traced and proven.

by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 8:24 AM

How many have died? I need the death toll to laugh in those MAGATs' ugly faces. The more, the merrier, I presume.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 9:50 AM

Obese non-Jewish conservative heterosexual white men were enough of a plague even without the virus.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 11:43 AM

There has to be some ambulance-chaser willing to file a class action suit or whatever is required against the SMR, the Governor of South Dakota, and various commercial establishments filled with maskless victims.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 11:53 AM

Motorcyclists are assholes, period. That whole culture is part of douchebag anti-culture and [italic]Easy Rider[/italic] sucked.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 11:55 AM

Are they all dead yet?

by Anonymousreply 23September 10, 2020 8:26 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!