Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Mallorca - Part 3

Lets try this again.

Captain Sandy's opening a new restaurant called the "Bearded Clam."

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 229November 1, 2020 7:20 PM

Sandy had a heart attack?

WTH?

by Anonymousreply 1September 8, 2020 4:04 AM

Johnny Damon: "Babe, pee on me. I love it."

Oh, lord.

by Anonymousreply 2September 8, 2020 4:06 AM

Bugsy looks like she wants Tom in her, quite deeply.

I actually think that Bugsy and Tom are a better couple than Malia and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 3September 8, 2020 4:07 AM

I fucking knew it. A new thread. Can't you bitches throw down a few dollars a year, or hell, just for the month or two you are interested in? I might be wrong but it seems that the people who subscribe have more interesting, witty or insider things to say.

Here is the link to Part 2 for those who can actually afford it. Having simultaneous threads running 9s so fucking frustrating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 4September 8, 2020 4:25 AM

Jess is such a fucking drag.

What a miserable whore.

by Anonymousreply 5September 8, 2020 4:40 AM

Well, as we found out later, with this asshole she tied her rope around, she had every reason to be a fucking drag.

I agree though.

by Anonymousreply 6September 8, 2020 4:50 AM

I missed that story R6.

What did Rob do?

by Anonymousreply 7September 8, 2020 4:52 AM

R7 from his own admission at least to a point, he is a grifter and a ghoster and he doesn't seem to give a fuck. Points for honesty I guess.. Jess knew something was up with him, well...she was right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2020 5:01 AM

The thing I love most from that Instagram account at R8?

Rob loves ANAL! Giving and receiving.

Hey Rob, call me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2020 5:13 AM

Where's the nude photo??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2020 5:21 AM

Boy, this year's BD Med cast is really spilling the dirt on each other!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2020 12:22 PM

Hanner clarified that she acquired the Valium via a prescription but when she told Sandy that she didn't have a prescription, she meant that she didn't have proof of the prescription with her on the boat to show Sandy. It's pretty obvious from the packaging that we saw that the drugs came from a pharmacy and not a street corner. Anyway, just wanted to stick up for poor Hanner on this topic.

Jess wants 100% attention from her man at all times. After all, she earned it by granting him access to her platinum puss. Exhausting. Tragic insecurity. It's good for dreary, depressing Rob to learn that now and get out before he spends any money on her.

A skank like that woman secures a rich, handsome professional baseball player by doing anything and everything in bed. Of course that woman is into 3-somes and chicks and piss play. That's how she became Mrs. Baseball Star.

by Anonymousreply 12September 8, 2020 12:42 PM

Johnny Damon is NOT handsome

by Anonymousreply 13September 8, 2020 12:50 PM

Hey, Bugsy, stop putting paint and glitter on people's faces......it looks dumb......

Maybe you should buy some Halloween buck teeth at Dollar Tree next time you get your table decorations - then you can have a BUGSY look alike contest.....

by Anonymousreply 14September 8, 2020 2:58 PM

Jess is like every vain, empty headed, narcissistic egotistical and vapid young female in Los Angeles.

They are mean spirited and selfish. And toxic.

Straight men should steer clear of them.

by Anonymousreply 15September 8, 2020 4:53 PM

Bugz proves that straight guys don’t care as long as she’s got blonde hair, a small waist, and big boobs

by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 12:45 AM

I just want to see Rob's cock.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 1:07 AM

Jess has had it officially

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 10:36 AM

This is one of the messiest reality-show casts ever.

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 10:45 AM

What were Jess and Rob arguing about at the dinner table?

The conversation was hard to hear, but it sounded like Jess and the bearish guy used to work together in Florida. One night, they went out and encountered two South African guys. One of those guys acted like a real asshole to Jess, and she said that he looked like Rob.

So when Jess asked Rob if he happened to be at this particular place at this particular time, he said yes he was. So it sounded like Jess had run into Rob some years earlier, and he was a real dick to her.

What a strange coincidence that they would meet up on this yacht, on this show, and end up in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 4:39 PM

It’s too bad those two kids didn’t make it. They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 5:01 PM

Did Johnny Damon get pissed on?

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 5:48 PM

he loves it!

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2020 5:49 PM

Jess is absolutely gorgeous. Her face and body are stellar and it all looks real. She's smart too. But too needy for guys her age she crushes on. I see her with a Russian billionaire, owning the boat she used to work on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 6:58 PM

Thanks weighing in Jess^^

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 7:39 PM

R24 Those tits ain't real.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2020 7:54 PM

That's an old picture of a much younger, pre-tattoos version of Jess.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2020 8:04 PM

Must also be pre-plastic surgery R27, because that face doesn't look like her either.

In fact, it's not her. R24's pic is of someone named Jessica Ledon, and she's hispanic.

Jess on Below Deck is Jessica More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2020 8:22 PM

R24's photo is this girl, Jessica Ledon.

Same tits. Different person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2020 8:23 PM

I know he’s an asshole but I want to see Pete naked.

by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2020 8:50 PM

Remember when you all hated me?

by Anonymousreply 31September 10, 2020 2:54 PM

We still do, Jenna. Rest assured.

by Anonymousreply 32September 10, 2020 5:14 PM

Wasn’t Pete’s Only Fans supposed to debut this week?

by Anonymousreply 33September 10, 2020 5:15 PM

Jenna, you're still a cunt and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 34September 10, 2020 9:53 PM

Maybe those overly large helium implants that Jess has are affecting her ability to reason. I just hope she doesn't get too close to an open flame 'cause those baby's gonna blow up just like the Hindenburg!

by Anonymousreply 35September 11, 2020 12:49 PM

I forgot to watch last night......I guess I'll have to go to OnDEMAND.

by Anonymousreply 36September 15, 2020 3:22 PM

Yet another boring episode. The uptight chef and the new girl got into a screaming match over cucumbers and avocado. Watch What Happens!

by Anonymousreply 37September 15, 2020 3:26 PM

I can hardly wait to watch!

by Anonymousreply 38September 15, 2020 3:35 PM

I want to see Pete’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 39September 15, 2020 3:39 PM

No cock, but you can CapN Sandy's Big Yawning Twat if you buy her book and tickets to her Life Coaching Seminars

by Anonymousreply 40September 15, 2020 3:42 PM

Why can't they hire 2 chefs? And why didn't they let Kiko do a Brazilian bbq on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 41September 16, 2020 3:20 AM

It's weird that kiko did not serve rice and beans with this meal?

by Anonymousreply 42September 16, 2020 4:22 AM

they never hire 2 chefs at the same time on the show. But there was an article saying outside the show, its normal to have more stewardesses and chef

by Anonymousreply 43September 16, 2020 7:25 AM

Tom can really get cunty

by Anonymousreply 44September 16, 2020 2:27 PM

Tom is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 45September 16, 2020 4:34 PM

The tip is divided 12 ways......I did the math after the Damon tip.

So 4 deck, 3 interior, chef, and Cap'n sANDY. so three other crew members we don't see also get some dough.

by Anonymousreply 46September 16, 2020 4:41 PM

I hope the preview for next week is misleading and that big queen doesn't really give them gift cards.......

by Anonymousreply 47September 16, 2020 4:44 PM

^first mate and two engineers?

by Anonymousreply 48September 16, 2020 8:10 PM

Makes sense R48!

by Anonymousreply 49September 16, 2020 10:36 PM

Tom comes across as entitled. Why the hell is the bosun plating food and serving as a sous chef? For all her talk about giving women the respect they deserve Malaria is delusional if she thinks any of the past male bosuns would be doing this crap. If she is not going to respect herself she should at least respect the title and not lessen its prestige by serving as a scullery maid.

by Anonymousreply 50September 16, 2020 11:52 PM

I have a feeling that since the producers had to edit Pete out of the rest of season, they've had to substitute his footage with the ridiculously boring relationship between Jess and Rob.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too."

"I'm mad at you."

"Don't talk to me."

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Fuck you. Don't talk to me."

Enough with this shit. At least next week, it looks like the prima donna chef is gonna have a hissy fit. Malia always makes such great boyfriend choices, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 51September 17, 2020 2:41 PM

I want to see the cAP'N sANDY and Maleer cat fight!

by Anonymousreply 52September 17, 2020 9:54 PM

[quote]At least next week, it looks like the prima donna chef is gonna have a hissy fit.

Is he going to—wait for it—BOIL OVER? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 53September 18, 2020 1:43 AM

Get a to catfish all the guys.

by Anonymousreply 54September 18, 2020 2:19 AM

When they showed the crew lining up to greet the new guests last week, I was surprised at how short Pete is. He looks like he's about 5'7" or 5'8".

by Anonymousreply 55September 18, 2020 1:48 PM

Who else thinks Christine Baranski should play Captain Sandy in the film or musical version of Below Deck Mediterranean?!

by Anonymousreply 56September 19, 2020 5:04 PM

Gossip blogs are catching on to Tom and Maleer's drama

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 22, 2020 12:04 AM

Sandy gets messy on Cameo

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 58September 22, 2020 8:12 AM

What happened with the tip left by the guest?

Did he really give them all invitations to his house, and not money? I missed that part.

Also, Tom is such a CRYBABY!!!!!

He must be cringing at what a pussy he looks like.

by Anonymousreply 59September 22, 2020 8:16 AM

[quote]Did he really give them all invitations to his house, and not money? I missed that part.

He was joking—he tipped them after all.

by Anonymousreply 60September 22, 2020 8:27 AM

The video at R58 is blowing up on Twitter. Apparently Sandy has fallen off the wagon.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 61September 22, 2020 8:43 AM

Yeah, Sandy is definitely on something at R61.

Glassy eyes, erratic behavior, etc.

I don't think she's drunk, though. Could be pills or coke.

The fame has taken a toll on her.

by Anonymousreply 62September 22, 2020 8:48 AM

Sandy is totally projecting her lust for Malia, on to Malia's sexuality.

I never got a lesbo vibe from Malia ever. She is so up Tom's ass, it's not even funny.

Trust me, no lesbian would ever take as good care of her boyfriend, as Malia does for Tom. I'm actually so surprised that such a "tough" chick Bosun, could be such a doormat for her boyfriend.

by Anonymousreply 63September 22, 2020 8:50 AM

[quote]I don't think she's drunk, though. Could be pills or coke.

Benzos, perhaps?🤔

by Anonymousreply 64September 22, 2020 8:52 AM

Wow. Sandy could be the next one to get the axe.

by Anonymousreply 65September 22, 2020 9:05 AM

R61 Well, drunk Sandy just confirmed what I've suspected all season - that she wanted to get her face into Malia's cooch. That's why Malia could do no wrong in her eyes.

by Anonymousreply 66September 22, 2020 9:16 AM

Captain Sandy's giant white choppers are so distracting.

Her teeth look so LARGE.

by Anonymousreply 67September 22, 2020 2:09 PM

Tom is such a prissy asshole

by Anonymousreply 68September 22, 2020 2:28 PM

I wish Cap'N Sandy hadn't blocked me on Twitter, 'cause I'd ratio her into oblivion for this embarrassing drunk rant.

by Anonymousreply 69September 22, 2020 2:53 PM

Tom cheated? With who? Alex?

I liked how he threw the bread in the wastebasket......HA! Just making more work for yourself!

by Anonymousreply 70September 22, 2020 3:02 PM

Oh, Captain Sandy!

by Anonymousreply 71September 22, 2020 3:02 PM

This is what happens when women are in charge.

by Anonymousreply 72September 22, 2020 3:39 PM

Wow that video of Sandy...wow.

by Anonymousreply 73September 22, 2020 7:55 PM

And now Eddie is coming back with Captain Lee...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 74September 22, 2020 10:03 PM

Here's one of the deckhands that seems to love running around shirtless on the yacht.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 75September 22, 2020 10:32 PM

Damn, R75!

Now that's a cute twink deckhand who needs to be shirtless all the time. Naked, actually.

Who is he? What's his name? Details, please!

Glad to see Eddie coming back. I always liked him. Plus, he's cute.

by Anonymousreply 76September 22, 2020 10:48 PM

R76 His name is Shane Coppersmith. Here's his page at his modeling agency (Of course he's a model!)

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 77September 22, 2020 10:54 PM

Well holy fuck. That video is fucking everything, and I hope it ends her run.

I've been saying all season that Sandy was back on the booze. It wasn't just the slurry speech, it was a collection of behavior. Early on she was very Stuart Smalley in her tweets, with affirmations, pro sobriety references and the like (which frankly made her a boring as fuck follow). That came to a rather abrupt end, when she began discussing her desire to open up a restaurant/bar--during the worst time to even entertain such an idea. I know other examples have sprung up along the way, but my 5th tequila of the night (I can quit ANY TIME just like YOU, Sandra) is fucking up my powers of recall. Episode before last, when Bugs was talking about falling on her face after a few tequilas, you could see Sandy seeing herself in Bugs' story if that makes sense. It was like. Come closher, and tell me shlower, breathe on me while you tell it, gimme that shecond hand buzz.... She has been acting more erratic or at least "off", with each episode. There are other female captains out there, rare as they may be, who would jump at the chance to give this a go for some extra pocket money. Time to give Sandy the boot and find someone new.

by Anonymousreply 78September 23, 2020 3:44 AM

R78, I need to be friends with you.

Your user name is EVERYTHING to me! Rofl.

by Anonymousreply 79September 23, 2020 3:58 AM

Aw, gosh...shanks r79!

by Anonymousreply 80September 23, 2020 4:03 AM

Okay Sandy

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 23, 2020 6:24 AM

Malia confirms she and the Boiled Food Queen are history, responds to Sandy's video

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 82September 23, 2020 7:54 AM

Sigh, I don't really like Sandy - I haven't for a couple of seasons - but hate hearing that someone with real addiction issues fell off the wagon in spectacular fashion. But live as a reality TV attention whore, die as one I, I guess. Similarly, I think Malia deserves the dragging she's currently receiving. Somewhere Hannah is chuckling...

And I agree; R78 sounds awshome!

by Anonymousreply 83September 23, 2020 8:23 AM

R81 The video was "sliced?" LOL!

Come on, drunk Sandy, we all saw it. There was no "slicing" involved. You were high as a kite and let your true feelings about Malia out.

by Anonymousreply 84September 23, 2020 10:13 AM

R83 I'm loving watching Malia get dragged, too. She's always been a nasty little cunt.

by Anonymousreply 85September 23, 2020 10:17 AM

Well watching Malia's Instagram, I totally believe her.

I said it above, that she's not a lesbian. Clearly. It's just Sandy projecting, and wishing that Malia WAS a lesbian so that she would have a chance with her.

That said, TOM needs to find a boyfriend. He is such a whiny prisspot. Maybe having a big dick in his mouth, will finally shut him up and calm him down.

And kudos to Malia for expressing her support for the gay community.

by Anonymousreply 86September 23, 2020 10:44 AM

I love it when reality "stars" go on social media and say, "I like to keep my private live private," then blather on for 15 minutes about their private lives.

by Anonymousreply 87September 23, 2020 11:15 AM

What Malia said in the second half of that IG video sounded very nice and humble, but we didnt see that from her when she was on Watch What Happens Live & talking about the Hannah debacle. And considering how manipulative she's been in the past, i think she is just saying what she thinks we want to hear. If she's genuinely sorry in the reunion, then I'll be surprised.

by Anonymousreply 88September 23, 2020 1:21 PM

Captain Lee was complete dick to Ashton on the reunion when Ashton called him on his own bullshit.

CL walked off the set.....like the stupid cunt he is. Stud of the Sea???? HAHAHAHA.....he's a jerk.

by Anonymousreply 89September 23, 2020 1:25 PM

R88 Yeah, Malia is full of shit. She lied for an entire season about her prior relationship with that crazy chef Adam, then halfway through the season started fucking the bosun.

She's a piece of rotting garbage. I hate the cunt.

by Anonymousreply 90September 23, 2020 1:42 PM

Is R90 Cap'n Sandy?

by Anonymousreply 91September 23, 2020 3:37 PM

According to the BD subreddit, filming for next season is underway in Croatia—as she's at home in the Cameo video, it's likely that her Bravo contract wasn't renewed. Guess that triggered the relapse.

by Anonymousreply 92September 23, 2020 4:08 PM

Well done, Nancy Drew!

by Anonymousreply 93September 23, 2020 4:22 PM

Poor Sandy.

How's she gonna pay for that new restaurant, without that Below Deck Bravo check??

by Anonymousreply 94September 23, 2020 4:40 PM

r92 You made my day! This calls for a drink!

r94 Maybe she'll just say "fuck it" to the restaurant part and stick to the bar part of her restaurant/bar dream. Though something tells me that was her plan all along.

I can hear Shandy now..."Who needsh food when you've got a belly full of boozsh? It jusht getsh in the way of my...I mean your buzzsh. *swigs from suspicious looking "coffee cup"*

by Anonymousreply 95September 23, 2020 8:27 PM

Add me to the "Malia is a cunt" chorus.

Agree with you R95, please pass me the bottle. Working from home, also known as day drinking, is the best.

R92 or anyone else, I am clueless when it comes to Reddit. Could you please post that link? I want to check out the gossip. I am really curious who they got for a new captain.

by Anonymousreply 96September 23, 2020 8:39 PM

Ah, I think this is what I was looking for.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 97September 23, 2020 9:01 PM

[quote] I can hear Shandy now..."Who needsh food when you've got a belly full of boozsh? It jusht getsh in the way of my...I mean your buzzsh. *swigs from suspicious looking "coffee cup"*

ROFL!!

"Malia hash shuch a shweet pusshy. Damn, I want that bittsscchh. I know she's a leshhbian. She wantsh me."

by Anonymousreply 98September 23, 2020 9:03 PM

Het pusshay tates like buuuutrskotchhh.

by Anonymousreply 99September 23, 2020 9:11 PM

Don't you mean Old Panther Scotch?

by Anonymousreply 100September 23, 2020 9:26 PM

"Dat viidoh wush schlaishd!"

by Anonymousreply 101September 24, 2020 1:25 PM

I'll have another Valium please.......

by Anonymousreply 102September 24, 2020 4:51 PM

Now Sandy is reporting people who share her video for copyright infringement.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 103September 24, 2020 11:14 PM

Yeah Sandy, that doesn't look bad or anything. Dumb bitch.

She's been quiet on Twitter since this all went down. I can't wait to see how this all plays out.

by Anonymousreply 104September 24, 2020 11:36 PM

Micromanaging control freaks are the worst. Avoid!

by Anonymousreply 105September 24, 2020 11:40 PM

The echoes of Hannah's cackle is heard round the world

by Anonymousreply 106September 24, 2020 11:53 PM

Malia and Capt Sandy will both be on WWHL on Monday. Get ready for the sexual tension!!

by Anonymousreply 107September 25, 2020 4:46 AM

[quote] Malia and Capt Sandy will both be on WWHL on Monday.

Cheers!

Mazel!

Give Shandy a Shotski!

by Anonymousreply 108September 25, 2020 4:48 AM

Is tonight the season finale?

Will Captain Shandy profess her love for Malia?

by Anonymousreply 109September 28, 2020 10:33 PM

Andy didn’t ask Sandy about her drunk Cameo or about her saying that Malia is gay.

by Anonymousreply 110September 29, 2020 2:30 AM

Was tonight the finale, R110?

by Anonymousreply 111September 29, 2020 2:31 AM

[quote] Jealous, bitches?

Its unlikely anyone living would be jealous of you. John List, dead, would be jealous of you.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 112September 29, 2020 2:38 AM

Where's Pete?

by Anonymousreply 113September 29, 2020 3:08 AM

They showed Pete!

by Anonymousreply 114September 29, 2020 3:44 AM

Holy shit, Shandy is falling apart in this team meeting/slurring. She's tearing up? What the fuck?!

As most of us agree, Tom is a embarrassingly huffy, prissy cunt. I think he feels like he's trying to emulate his idol Gordon Ramsay but he comes off like a PMS ridden 14 year old who NO ONE UNDERSTANDS!!!. *door slam* I'm in no way making him free and clear in this mess. I'm aware what a limp yet angry turd of a human he is. Anyway...speaking of angry turds...

Prior to the team meeting, when Shandy was talking to Tom in the galley, she reversed her stance on expectations from him and from her other chefs. The provision issue was indeed the very obvious and most important issue, yet on that that she said basically, not my problem "figure it out". Ms. "make it perfect, we are here for you to succeed" has flipped to "you are on your own, check in the back of the fridge, make it work". Well, Shandy, the buck (and tip) stops with you, and so does handling the problem with the provisions. But you weren't handling anything, except your flask.

I couldn't tell, were they out to sea? Or were they still at or near port? If the latter, why not tinder the guest's hungry asses over to a really nice restaurant on shore as has been done many times when there have been problems in the galley. What guest is going to bitch about a lovely dinner in Spain, compliments of the Captain?

Bugs tried to help getting the provisions sorted, and not that "getting in the way in the guise of being helpful", but the kind where it seemed she knew what she was doing. Well Shandy was having NONE of that, and rather literally pushed her out of the way. The look on Bugs' face said it all. I don't know what Shandy was on (booze) but something clearly had her impaired physically and verbally, as well as behaving in an emotional and aggressive manner. All of this over provision problems. A phone call from her would have sorted it. The fucking boat wasn't sinking. No. Shandy needed camera time. And a Valium. Before I forget...when she said to (Bugsy?) "Don't get on Tom's wagon". Well...what a telling choice of words.

She was so fucking stupid to fire Kiko.

ONCE AGAIN we have an appetizer free meal complete with guests who look like they are about to start eating the cushions. They were literally (though politely) complaining. Not a good look, ole Shandy. Where the fuck are the nibbles ? Defrost some of those fucking Nancy's mini-quiches, for crying out loud, and those hungry bitches will be so grateful, they will up your tip. I know I've ranted about this issue far too many times, and I'm sorry, but it is glaring. A gorgeous array of hors d'oeuvres have forgiven a number of blah main meals in my experience, but what the fuck do I know? Go to the skeeviest dive bar, and they will at least shove a bowl of some well-fingered nuts your way. (And now I'm hungry for nuts, but MrYSMGH is asleep...or pretending to be, so no nuts for me. Damn, I feel like I'm on the fucking boat.)

Alex is adorable. He's smart, funny, gentle and has a heart. I am 583 years too old for him, but...*sigh*...

by Anonymousreply 115September 29, 2020 4:25 AM

The guests didn’t seem to know or care about each other, just Bravo seat fillers?

by Anonymousreply 116September 29, 2020 4:32 AM

I've noticed since he first got on board, but Bugsy is totally in love with Tom.

I wonder if Malia even noticed it?

Now that they're broken up, I wouldn't doubt if Bugsy started hitting on Tom. Only thing is, I don't think that she is Tom's type.

by Anonymousreply 117September 29, 2020 6:55 AM

Jess is the laziest fucking Stew that I have ever seen on these shows.

She is the WORST worker ever.

by Anonymousreply 118September 29, 2020 6:57 AM

Last night's episode was not the finale. Next week, Jess confronts Ayesha, etc.

Andy confirmed that they filmed a reunion a few weeks ago and that during filming, Malia and Tom "were all over each other." Of course, they're since dunzo.

Sorry, but Sandy is a terrible, terrible person. On Andy's show, she went out of her way to say even more nasty things about Hannah. Let it go, lady! She's gone and she's never coming back!

by Anonymousreply 119September 29, 2020 11:59 AM

This show is so repetitive and predictable. Stews all over the deckhands, and the chef is an asshole, and the guests are pricks.

by Anonymousreply 120September 29, 2020 12:31 PM

Tom is the biggest crybaby I have ever seen.

I cannot believe that Malia ever put up with that shit.

She seems the type to not ever tolerate someone like him.

by Anonymousreply 121September 29, 2020 12:33 PM

Did anyone else hear when Jess told Buggsy that Rob wanted to "Eject" from the relationship and Buggsy, half-assed says" Ejct" in her fucked-up SA accent? I've been saying that way ALL night but I can't locate the clip!!!

by Anonymousreply 122September 29, 2020 1:06 PM

Oh, I REALLY want Alex to sit on my face.

by Anonymousreply 123September 29, 2020 1:06 PM

I can't stand Malia or Tom, but FWIW they did seem to really like each other and have one of the healthier relationships I've seen on reality TV. I'm kind of surprised they broke up, but then again not.

by Anonymousreply 124September 29, 2020 1:22 PM

Fabulous recap R115. You should be writing for Vulture or Reality Tea!

Here's the thing I don't understand: If they filmed the reunion a couple of weeks ago, and Malia and Tom were "all over each other," how in the hell did things go so dark between them in this small amount of time? Did Malia get a bombshell email from someone wanting to take Tom down? She doesn't seem the type to dramatically dismiss her boyfriend like this. Plus, it's a week ago that Malia was putting Tom on blast which means they had only been broken up a week. Obv. he fooled around with someone on another boat, but it must be more than that. Malia seems like the opposite of Jess in the out-of-control Jealousy Department, someone who wouldn't let a slip bring down their whole relationship. So what was it? Malicious won't go there and we may never know. Was it a man, maybe? Ha! Anyway, she's better off. What a sniveling little drama queen Tom turned out to be. And Sandy, holding back the tears?! That was a shocker. Of course they could have made arrangements to eat on shore at a nice place if the provisions were so fucked up. They just needed a drama angle for these boring charter guests.

by Anonymousreply 125September 29, 2020 2:29 PM

The whitewash that Shandy and Maleer keep putting on the Hannah situation is NOT helping them. They can't cover their tracks. They are both impossible cunts with agendas. The hate will never go away. And it's not fueled by love for Hannah......just disgust at their actions.

They don't want any other woman to succeed or even have a moment of dominance over them in any way.

The other guests seemed to say that only the one annoying guest was complaining the most about being hungry. One other one said "They've been shoving food at us all day, and now she says she's hangry!"

Tom is NOT Gordon Ramsey and never will be - he's not even the Galloping Gormet.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 126September 29, 2020 2:34 PM

Sandy can't even say 3 positive things about hannah on Watch What happens live. Yet she expects us to believe her firing Hannah was entirely a professional move.

by Anonymousreply 127September 29, 2020 2:37 PM

Marichime lar musht be followed or elshe I will loshe my lischensche.....

by Anonymousreply 128September 29, 2020 2:44 PM

I missed the WWHL. Was the Cameo where Shandy slurringly called Malia a "shecret leshbian" or whatever the hell that was, discussed? Also, how did she seem on the show? Sober? Sloppy?

What else did I miss?

THE ONE FUCKING TIME MY AMBIEN FINALLY KICKS IN.

Ungh.....

by Anonymousreply 129September 29, 2020 3:34 PM

Was the Cameo where Shandy slurringly called Malia a "shecret leshbian" or whatever the hell that was, discussed?

No. But I didn't watch the After Show so maybe it was discussed there.

Also, how did she seem on the show? Sober? Sloppy?

Sober.

by Anonymousreply 130September 29, 2020 4:19 PM

The lesbionic question was not addressed at all. Sandy appeared to be in full control of her faculties, the both of them with toothy smiles painted on their faces. Malicious deftly pushed aside all questions regarding Tom, even with Andy bringing up the fact that they were "all over each other" at the reunion only a couple of weeks earlier. Left everyone wondering what the hell happened that broke them up.

by Anonymousreply 131September 29, 2020 4:41 PM

Tom stepped out on her and he got got.

by Anonymousreply 132September 29, 2020 5:28 PM

Tom has yet to address the split rumors and the second to last pic on his Instagram is of him and Malia.

Meanwhile, remember Josiah, the gold lame' big dick crew member? He's gone blonde and has found himself an older daddy type...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 133September 29, 2020 6:28 PM

Those pictures at R133 are just....tragic. I thought he had more self-respect than that! But a girl's gotta eat, I guess

by Anonymousreply 134September 29, 2020 6:30 PM

[quote] Sandy can't even say 3 positive things about hannah on Watch What happens live. Yet she expects us to believe her firing Hannah was entirely a professional move.

She was asked to evaluate Hannah’s professional qualities.

by Anonymousreply 135September 29, 2020 6:33 PM

reunion torrents?

by Anonymousreply 136September 29, 2020 8:22 PM

I was like Tom just make a fucking fritata, garlic shrimp, some pane con tomate...talk about overthinking it.

by Anonymousreply 137September 29, 2020 10:44 PM

Jess’ jealousy is not a good look. Aesha had her arm resting on his body but her hand didn’t appear to even be touching him. Such a toxic relationship and so quickly into it, I can see why it ended.

by Anonymousreply 138September 29, 2020 11:18 PM

If Tom stepped out on her was it with a man or is he just "British?"

by Anonymousreply 139September 29, 2020 11:38 PM

E-jct

by Anonymousreply 140September 30, 2020 11:32 AM

Jess is such an idiot!

by Anonymousreply 141October 6, 2020 3:05 PM

Fyi the WWHL with Sandy & Malia was filmed before the cameo video was released.

Last night Jess went full crazy and she is insufferable now. Absolute bullshit how she confronted Aesha in the galley. Also bullshit how Jess and Rob camped out on the bow again & the guests walked over. They both looked like idiots & the guests seemed caught off guard. Unprofessional.

Tom's mood has majorly improved, even joking with the guests.

Was surprised to see AND hear first m8 Dave! Yum! Didn't realize his room was right next to the crew mess.

by Anonymousreply 142October 6, 2020 4:00 PM

Any info on first mate Dave? His arms are gorgeous.

by Anonymousreply 143October 7, 2020 1:02 AM

Jess is Alex Forrest-level obsessive. Not only that, she's chunky, has bad skin, and ridiculously pumped up fish lips. Why would anyone be attracted to her? Her physical appearance is as repulsive as her personality. If I had been Aesha, I'd have told her to fuck the hell off.

I also think Rob is the only person I've ever seen who's never moved his upper lip in his entire life. His whole scene with Sandy seemed staged. First of all, who goes to the captain to cry about their love life? Then the captain says, "Problems in the romance department, dear? What you need is to take the boat on a crossing!" Yeah, sure.

This whole Jess-Rob dysfunctional relationship plot is so old and tiresome. I have to believe that because the producers had to excise footage of Pete, they're trying to fill the space with this annoying couple.

by Anonymousreply 144October 7, 2020 10:38 AM

Aesha did tell her to FO in her nice hippy way.

by Anonymousreply 145October 7, 2020 10:41 AM

R145 Except Jess is too damn dumb to get it.

by Anonymousreply 146October 7, 2020 10:58 AM

trash vs class

by Anonymousreply 147October 7, 2020 11:08 AM

Rob is so dull. You know how some times when a person tells you that they're a model, your response is "Of course you are" and for other people, your response is "Huh????" Rob is definitely a Huh???? Model. Oh, but he met Taylor Fucking Swift so let's cast him on this reality show.

Why did producers cast him? His monotone is so creepy. This show thrives on loudness and outrageousness.

by Anonymousreply 148October 7, 2020 12:36 PM

R148 Yeah. I'm tired of him always telling people he was a model, but he gave it up to pursue yachting.

Sure, Rob.

by Anonymousreply 149October 7, 2020 2:40 PM

Just caught up on the previous weeks episode - Tom is such a Diva. Because things were out of alignment regarding the provisions he 'rocks the boat' and makes it way bigger that it needed to be. Improvise and roll with it - if you expect everything to go your way then life will be a constant struggle. If Malia hadn't intervened then things would have gotten worse.

I like Alex - he seems the most down-to-earth of the crew although bugsy is a close 2nd.

by Anonymousreply 150October 7, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote] Not only that, she's chunky, has bad skin, and ridiculously pumped up fish lips.

typical fake LA whore.

Bravo sucks. Straight drama for straight bitches.

That's what Bravo is now.

by Anonymousreply 151October 7, 2020 6:22 PM

Yes, this "Jess" person is very obese.

by Anonymousreply 152October 7, 2020 6:49 PM

Below Deck is my only reality show guilty pleasure.

LEAVE IT ALONE!

by Anonymousreply 153October 7, 2020 6:50 PM

OK so now people are saying Rob is a grifter who preys upon women to buy him tickets so he can follow them around and then ghosts them once he gets what he wants.

by Anonymousreply 154October 8, 2020 3:32 AM

Really r154? Are we gonna find out he did that to Jessica in Bali?

by Anonymousreply 155October 8, 2020 4:15 AM

The finale was a letdown. Once again, most of the episode was just Rob and Jess fighting with each other, followed by Cap'n Shandy handing out PowerPoint certificate templates to the crew.

On WWHL afterward, Jess said she and Rob were fighting before they even got to the airport to go to Bali. And I do believe Rob is a grifter. At the nightclub, he was doing his best to get it on with the former rich lady charter guest.

by Anonymousreply 156October 14, 2020 10:59 AM

Aesha really changed my opinion of her. She seems fun and laid back and I assumed she's just an idiot--which she probably is--but I think she's just more of "Bow head." BTW, she doesn't seem to like Brits. Is that thing with them?

What is that tacky shit on Jess's hand? Is that a Henna tattoo or some dumb lace glove?

by Anonymousreply 157October 14, 2020 2:01 PM

[quote] The finale was a letdown. Once again, most of the episode was just Rob and Jess

Because the most watchable guy, Pete, was cut out. He was apparently involved in the most air time before he was fired and reedited out.

by Anonymousreply 158October 14, 2020 2:47 PM

R158 Pete is a racist pig, but he did have a hot body.

by Anonymousreply 159October 14, 2020 2:56 PM

What was Pete’s plot line?

by Anonymousreply 160October 14, 2020 6:17 PM

He had none after his racist tweet came out and he was excised from the show.

Prior to that, his storyline was that he was a sexist pig and probably a sexual predator creeping on Bugs.

by Anonymousreply 161October 14, 2020 7:40 PM

I hope they address why Pete was cut out of the show on the reunion. He was a jerk , we get that, but something must have happened that we didn't see.

by Anonymousreply 162October 14, 2020 8:27 PM

R158 said Pete had the most air time before he was cut. How?

by Anonymousreply 163October 14, 2020 9:12 PM

R163 After the show started airing, Pete posted a horrific racist picture on his social media (Twitter or Instagram, I can't remember). It was a picture of a naked black woman chained by her arms and legs hanging in midair.

He was immediately fired and it was announced that the remaining episodes would be re-edited to minimize his appearance.

by Anonymousreply 164October 14, 2020 9:19 PM

R162 Bravo has let it be known that Pete is NOT to be discussed by any cast or crews. I'm sure they want to avoid any potential litigation from Pete going forward.

by Anonymousreply 165October 14, 2020 9:20 PM

Here's the story on Pete. It also includes the picture he posted.

by Anonymousreply 166October 14, 2020 9:21 PM

R166 Oops Sorry. Forgot the link.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 167October 14, 2020 9:22 PM

I know he was fired. I just don’t see how he could have filled a lot if screen time, unless they edited out a relationship or a major conflict.

by Anonymousreply 168October 14, 2020 9:58 PM

R168 There was likely a lot of conflict between he and Malia that had to be cut out. There was also probably a lot of footage of him creeping on the female crew members.

by Anonymousreply 169October 14, 2020 10:34 PM

Make a Below Deck Mysnogist season just for him.

by Anonymousreply 170October 14, 2020 10:39 PM

I’d be very surprised if Pete is even mentioned once during the reunion. He has been absolutely erased from Bravo.

by Anonymousreply 171October 15, 2020 1:12 AM

R171 He won't. Bravo has ordered that Pete is not to be spoken of.

by Anonymousreply 172October 15, 2020 1:14 AM

I'll be disappointed if we don't hear from Hanner during the reunion. Even if it's just a pre-recorded statement and even if all she does is say "I'm fabulous and loving life" rather than snipe at her castmates. Hopefully she can get in a plug for her podcast.

That's how terrible Sandy is--she's made me a fan(ner) of Hanner.

by Anonymousreply 173October 15, 2020 3:43 PM

R173 Hanner will be there for the reunion; they showed a clip where she goes after Cap'N Shandy. I hope she calls her a drunk.

by Anonymousreply 174October 15, 2020 3:47 PM

I wonder why they showed Pete at the last supper then, the whole crew was there

by Anonymousreply 175October 15, 2020 5:07 PM

[quote] Hanner will be there for the reunion; they showed a clip where she goes after Cap'N Shandy. I hope she calls her a drunk.

How daresh you caalll me a luschhhh, you bitshhh...

I oughta shlaappp you in your goddamned fayschhhh, you nashtyy pill *hicccup* popper.

Shomebody get me a drink..

by Anonymousreply 176October 15, 2020 5:46 PM

Right now, there are pregnant mothers who are food INSECURITY. There are pregnant women who cannot get essential medical care during their pregnancy and delivery, so that Mother and Baby are both SAFE and HEALTHY.

Amy Coney Barrett could care less about the health of Unborn Babies, or their mothers. Food Security Programs, Medical Programs and Women's Health Care Program all help with this, but Amy Coney Barrett has a clear history of being AGAINST these programs. These are program that help unborn and born babies.

by Anonymousreply 177October 15, 2020 6:22 PM

R175 They didn't kick Pete off the boat. His racist social media post wasn't made until after the show was filmed and was already running. So they can't cut him out completely; they just got rid of any storylines featuring him.

by Anonymousreply 178October 15, 2020 6:29 PM

Where is everybody? God, I hate when people start new threads because they’re too cheap to pay.

by Anonymousreply 179October 20, 2020 10:50 PM

They actually discussed Pete (briefly) on the reunion show. I was surprised.

by Anonymousreply 180October 21, 2020 1:13 AM

the reunion show was so annoying to watch Maliar and Captain Bullshit demonstrated zero character growth or even feign regret for their actions. Just punchable faces. Andy didnt call them out

by Anonymousreply 181October 21, 2020 2:25 AM

yet...

by Anonymousreply 182October 21, 2020 9:05 AM

I definitely wanted to punch Cap'n Shandy every time she did her "It'sh not pershonal" BS over and over again when it came to why she was such a cunt to Kiko and Hanner.

You could tell that even sweet Kiko was over Shandy's crap.

by Anonymousreply 183October 21, 2020 9:19 AM

Banner looked great with child.

Kiko actually threw some shade.

Malaria kept on practicing her O face and playing with her hair.

Bugsy looked somewhat normal.

Sandy seized on Hanner’s comment — that she didn’t want to do yachting forever and it was time to retire — as justification for all of her baseless criticisms of Hanner.

(Did anyone else catch the magically disappearing foam corner picture protectors that were on the map behind Sandy? It looked like she had bought a new map as wall art and forgot to take the foam corners from the packaging off before the show.)

by Anonymousreply 184October 21, 2020 9:21 AM

Yes, why were the foam corners still on them? Rent-a-Center just dropped it off?

by Anonymousreply 185October 21, 2020 9:24 AM

R184 LOL! I didn't catch the picture protectors! She was probably drunk when she hung the picture.

And yes, I noticed how Shandy tried to blame Hanner's statement about not wanting to clean toilets at age 40 as an excuse for treating her so poorly.

I also loved when Hanner said she thought Shandy should've been more supportive of Kiko, and Shandy said, "Hey! I helped him wash dishes!" Hanner was like, "That's not the kind of support I'm talking about.."

by Anonymousreply 186October 21, 2020 9:27 AM

Doesh Captain Shandy really shlurr her wordsh, or are you all jusht making thishh up?

by Anonymousreply 187October 21, 2020 9:32 AM

R187 There were sheveral epishodes of the show thish sheashon where she wash shlurring.

She was either drunk or her trying to get used to her new veneers. I'm going with the former.

by Anonymousreply 188October 21, 2020 9:35 AM

The disappearing foam corners were hilarious. I thought it was just a bizarre frame at first. I wonder if Andy clued her in during the show.

by Anonymousreply 189October 21, 2020 10:48 AM

R184 here. The foam corners were like a Where’s Waldo moment. The map was labeled Mediterranean Sea so it was probably purchased just for the reunion. (How many people in Denver actually have that very map on display in their homes? Just saying.)

by Anonymousreply 190October 21, 2020 1:08 PM

Don't steal my thunder, Corners!

by Anonymousreply 191October 21, 2020 1:31 PM

Captain Sandy's girlfriend, gospel singer Leah Shafer, appears happy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 192October 21, 2020 1:33 PM

Damn. Cap'n Shandy's new girl is super hot!

by Anonymousreply 193October 21, 2020 3:31 PM

“There are times when Sandy I are eating and [the fans] just plop down at our table uninvited,” Shafer says. “That bothers me. It’s called etiquette. Especially if it’s private family time with my daughter.”

I imagined Below Deck attracted a more discerning fan base.

by Anonymousreply 194October 21, 2020 3:45 PM

Hey, Shafer, as your drunk girlfriend might say, "It'sh jusht buishness."

by Anonymousreply 195October 21, 2020 3:48 PM

Have you noticed that on both the reunion show and on her WWHL appearances, Bugs is dressed up like she's going to a 1980s high school prom?

by Anonymousreply 196October 21, 2020 3:49 PM

Bugs' hair barrettes were cute and quirky at first, now they're just annoying.

by Anonymousreply 197October 21, 2020 3:51 PM

It feels like Bugs is auditioning for The Real Housewives of Cape Town.

by Anonymousreply 198October 21, 2020 3:59 PM

Why no mention of Sandy's drunken claim that Malia is a dyke?

by Anonymousreply 199October 21, 2020 4:16 PM

R199 This was taped before Shandy's drunken Cameo performance.

by Anonymousreply 200October 21, 2020 5:26 PM

And before Malia and Tom's breakup

by Anonymousreply 201October 21, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote] This was taped before Shandy's drunken Cameo performance.

[quote] And before Malia and Tom's breakup

How conveeeeeeenient!

by Anonymousreply 202October 21, 2020 6:28 PM

Hannah is so fucking over Sandy's bullshit. This moment was EVERYTHING:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 203October 21, 2020 7:29 PM

Hannahsh shuch a fucking bishhh....

Sheesh a pill popping leshbian jusshhht like Maliahhh.

They're all fucking leshbianshhhh. And they want me.

by Anonymousreply 204October 22, 2020 9:49 PM

I'm so done with Captain Sandy. Somebody on IG was saying that Malia was throwing out hints about next season already. There were suggestions that Malia and Sandy would be a couple next season.

That's a little more than I could stomach.

by Anonymousreply 205October 23, 2020 2:16 AM

I really like drunk Shandy.

She's much funnier than sober Sandy.

by Anonymousreply 206October 23, 2020 2:17 AM

At the end of reunion part 2, did Alex say that he was invited back to the show for another season?

by Anonymousreply 207October 27, 2020 3:46 PM

r207 the way he's been shamelessly flirting with the vile Andy Cohen, it wouldn't surprise me.

by Anonymousreply 208October 27, 2020 5:31 PM

Well the reunion was interesting. They really got granular on the whole "CBD or THC" thing. Complete with additional graphics, statements from other people etc. The only thing Hannah did wrong was not report the valium. She has acknowledged that several times. I couldn't believe Jess also admitted to having a CBD pen on board, only to have Rob throw her under the bus & ask why Jess thought she needed to throw her pen in the garbage after Hannah got fired. Was it THC or CBD, Jess?

I was really hoping Jess would spill the beans on everything Rob did to her in Bali & afterward. I know someone on Reddit mentioned he's rumored to be a real grifter, using women to get things (money, trips etc). It seemed like she was ready to run her mouth but she never did, just insinuated that she *could* say a lot more.

I still think this was a disappointment, just because it was filmed weeks ago, before: -Tom & Malia split up - Captain Sandy's infamous Cameo vid

Anyone know the latest on the Cameo vid controversy? Seems like it got swept under the rug.

by Anonymousreply 209October 27, 2020 6:13 PM

Lockdown on the Cameo contro. Wasn't even brought up. There was a wide range of technology. Aesha seemed to be on a land line circa 1997 with a lousy cam and shitty connection, and Jess was set up with perfect lighting, hair and makeup. (She's really quite beautiful, despite her anger and jealousy. She'd do well to find an ugly rich guy.) John and Malia were hard to understand but when Andy asked if they would be continuing with their relationship, they went silent but Malia slowly shook her head no. So I think they were putting on a good face. John might have tipped his hand about monogamy prior to the breakup or Malia knew something. Malia going on and on about how you can't even take Advil PM on board, and getting into it with Jess. Pulleeze. I have a feeling there are lots of things on charter boats that don't get "declared." Never mind the boozing. Jess did bust Rob about his texts to Aesha. "Taken any big cocks lately?" Whoa.

by Anonymousreply 210October 27, 2020 11:28 PM

Hannah and Jess are both crazy delusional cunts. Neither would survive in the real world for very long. It’s pretty clear their grasp of rules and expeditions is non-existent. It was amusing to see Sandy and Malia keep referring to the contract .... So clear that Jess never read it “it’s like 25 pages”. Silly twats.

by Anonymousreply 211October 28, 2020 1:51 AM

There’s probably a big difference between what normally is tolerated on yachts, and what is tolerated when a film crew creates a record that the management company and ship’s owner will see.

by Anonymousreply 212October 28, 2020 4:56 AM

R210 correction: Tom and Malia . . . not John and Malia

by Anonymousreply 213October 28, 2020 2:55 PM

R210 It was my understanding that the reunion was taped before Cap'N Shandy did her drunken Cameo thing, so that's probably why it wasn't mentioned during the reunion.

And yes, the production values were horrible. For the RHOBH reunion, they actually spent money on decent camera and audio equipment in the women's homes. I guess the Below Deck crew doesn't merit the expense.

by Anonymousreply 214October 28, 2020 3:02 PM

Andy had Sandy and Malaria on WWHL right after Sandy’s drunken rant made the rounds and he never brought it up. Much more fun to bash Hannah. This season was even worse than that BD Yacht shitshow. Bringing Sandy and Malia back for another season would be a huge mistake.

by Anonymousreply 215October 28, 2020 3:16 PM

I didn't watch either Reunion episode......I couldn't even stand to think about Cap'n sANDY and Myleer's lies and excuses again.....

SO I didn't get to see Alex.......

by Anonymousreply 216October 29, 2020 4:23 PM

I like Alex but his flirting with Andy comes off as patronizing. We don’t want you, Alex. Stick with throwing yourself at women who have zero interest in you.

by Anonymousreply 217October 29, 2020 4:34 PM

Hannah looked beautiful even tho I thought her tit was going to pop out at any moment

by Anonymousreply 218October 29, 2020 10:11 PM

Hannah looked like the fat lazy sow that she is. So happy she won’t be returning to Bravo and we won’t have to hear from her ever again

by Anonymousreply 219October 30, 2020 2:15 AM

r219 she's pregnant, you cunt

by Anonymousreply 220October 31, 2020 11:29 PM

Hannah looked great for being 8 months pregnant or not being pregnant at all. Also it was 4 am where she was.

by Anonymousreply 221November 1, 2020 3:05 PM

Funny how must of us loathed Hannah until Sandy went after her with a vengeance. Now we just love her to pieces. But let’s not forget Hannah is lazy and shady and made more than one stew miserable.

by Anonymousreply 222November 1, 2020 3:12 PM

I think that Cap'n Shandy should host her own show.

It should be called, "Late Night SHLOSHED with SHANDY."

I'd watch that, for sure!

by Anonymousreply 223November 1, 2020 3:14 PM

Sandy would LOVE to have her own show. Call her agent!

by Anonymousreply 224November 1, 2020 3:16 PM

[quote] Sandy would LOVE to have her own show

It should be a lifestyle and wellness show, where she helps mentor people.

"Do YOUR food!"

Then every show begins and ends with a Shot-Ski!

by Anonymousreply 225November 1, 2020 3:18 PM

I find it easy to dislike both Sandy and Hannah equally. Hannah did as little as possible as time went by and Sandy is a camera hog micro-manager.

Did you know Malia is missing the tip of one of her fingers? Creepy.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 226November 1, 2020 3:35 PM

Hannah and Kate are both bitches but Kate actually works and is a decent manager. Hannah just couldn’t be bothered.

by Anonymousreply 227November 1, 2020 4:05 PM

R226 eeeww!!! Maybe THAT'S the reason Tom broke up with her.

by Anonymousreply 228November 1, 2020 7:14 PM

Cap'N Shandy probably likes the blunt tip. Perfect for when she gets finger banged.

by Anonymousreply 229November 1, 2020 7:20 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!