Serving up this steaming pile of
Celebrity Gossip
Gay Politics
Gay News
and Pointless Bitchery
Since 1995

Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Below Deck Mallorca - Part 3

Lets try this again.

Captain Sandy's opening a new restaurant called the "Bearded Clam."

Jealous, bitches?

by Anonymousreply 56Last Saturday at 9:04 AM

Sandy had a heart attack?

WTH?

by Anonymousreply 109/07/2020

Johnny Damon: "Babe, pee on me. I love it."

Oh, lord.

by Anonymousreply 209/07/2020

Bugsy looks like she wants Tom in her, quite deeply.

I actually think that Bugsy and Tom are a better couple than Malia and Tom.

by Anonymousreply 309/07/2020

I fucking knew it. A new thread. Can't you bitches throw down a few dollars a year, or hell, just for the month or two you are interested in? I might be wrong but it seems that the people who subscribe have more interesting, witty or insider things to say.

Here is the link to Part 2 for those who can actually afford it. Having simultaneous threads running 9s so fucking frustrating

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 409/07/2020

Jess is such a fucking drag.

What a miserable whore.

by Anonymousreply 509/07/2020

Well, as we found out later, with this asshole she tied her rope around, she had every reason to be a fucking drag.

I agree though.

by Anonymousreply 609/07/2020

I missed that story R6.

What did Rob do?

by Anonymousreply 709/07/2020

R7 from his own admission at least to a point, he is a grifter and a ghoster and he doesn't seem to give a fuck. Points for honesty I guess.. Jess knew something was up with him, well...she was right.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 809/07/2020

The thing I love most from that Instagram account at R8?

Rob loves ANAL! Giving and receiving.

Hey Rob, call me!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 909/07/2020

Where's the nude photo??

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1009/07/2020

Boy, this year's BD Med cast is really spilling the dirt on each other!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1109/08/2020

Hanner clarified that she acquired the Valium via a prescription but when she told Sandy that she didn't have a prescription, she meant that she didn't have proof of the prescription with her on the boat to show Sandy. It's pretty obvious from the packaging that we saw that the drugs came from a pharmacy and not a street corner. Anyway, just wanted to stick up for poor Hanner on this topic.

Jess wants 100% attention from her man at all times. After all, she earned it by granting him access to her platinum puss. Exhausting. Tragic insecurity. It's good for dreary, depressing Rob to learn that now and get out before he spends any money on her.

A skank like that woman secures a rich, handsome professional baseball player by doing anything and everything in bed. Of course that woman is into 3-somes and chicks and piss play. That's how she became Mrs. Baseball Star.

by Anonymousreply 1209/08/2020

Johnny Damon is NOT handsome

by Anonymousreply 1309/08/2020

Hey, Bugsy, stop putting paint and glitter on people's faces......it looks dumb......

Maybe you should buy some Halloween buck teeth at Dollar Tree next time you get your table decorations - then you can have a BUGSY look alike contest.....

by Anonymousreply 1409/08/2020

Jess is like every vain, empty headed, narcissistic egotistical and vapid young female in Los Angeles.

They are mean spirited and selfish. And toxic.

Straight men should steer clear of them.

by Anonymousreply 1509/08/2020

Bugz proves that straight guys don’t care as long as she’s got blonde hair, a small waist, and big boobs

by Anonymousreply 1609/08/2020

I just want to see Rob's cock.

by Anonymousreply 1709/08/2020

Jess has had it officially

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1809/09/2020

This is one of the messiest reality-show casts ever.

by Anonymousreply 1909/09/2020

What were Jess and Rob arguing about at the dinner table?

The conversation was hard to hear, but it sounded like Jess and the bearish guy used to work together in Florida. One night, they went out and encountered two South African guys. One of those guys acted like a real asshole to Jess, and she said that he looked like Rob.

So when Jess asked Rob if he happened to be at this particular place at this particular time, he said yes he was. So it sounded like Jess had run into Rob some years earlier, and he was a real dick to her.

What a strange coincidence that they would meet up on this yacht, on this show, and end up in a relationship.

by Anonymousreply 2009/09/2020

It’s too bad those two kids didn’t make it. They deserve each other.

by Anonymousreply 2109/09/2020

Did Johnny Damon get pissed on?

by Anonymousreply 2209/09/2020

he loves it!

by Anonymousreply 2309/09/2020

Jess is absolutely gorgeous. Her face and body are stellar and it all looks real. She's smart too. But too needy for guys her age she crushes on. I see her with a Russian billionaire, owning the boat she used to work on.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2409/09/2020

Thanks weighing in Jess^^

by Anonymousreply 2509/09/2020

R24 Those tits ain't real.

by Anonymousreply 2609/09/2020

That's an old picture of a much younger, pre-tattoos version of Jess.

by Anonymousreply 2709/09/2020

Must also be pre-plastic surgery R27, because that face doesn't look like her either.

In fact, it's not her. R24's pic is of someone named Jessica Ledon, and she's hispanic.

Jess on Below Deck is Jessica More.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2809/09/2020

R24's photo is this girl, Jessica Ledon.

Same tits. Different person.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2909/09/2020

I know he’s an asshole but I want to see Pete naked.

by Anonymousreply 3009/09/2020

Remember when you all hated me?

by Anonymousreply 3109/10/2020

We still do, Jenna. Rest assured.

by Anonymousreply 3209/10/2020

Wasn’t Pete’s Only Fans supposed to debut this week?

by Anonymousreply 3309/10/2020

Jenna, you're still a cunt and always will be.

by Anonymousreply 3409/10/2020

Maybe those overly large helium implants that Jess has are affecting her ability to reason. I just hope she doesn't get too close to an open flame 'cause those baby's gonna blow up just like the Hindenburg!

by Anonymousreply 3509/11/2020

I forgot to watch last night......I guess I'll have to go to OnDEMAND.

by Anonymousreply 36Last Tuesday at 7:22 AM

Yet another boring episode. The uptight chef and the new girl got into a screaming match over cucumbers and avocado. Watch What Happens!

by Anonymousreply 37Last Tuesday at 7:26 AM

I can hardly wait to watch!

by Anonymousreply 38Last Tuesday at 7:35 AM

I want to see Pete’s cock.

by Anonymousreply 39Last Tuesday at 7:39 AM

No cock, but you can CapN Sandy's Big Yawning Twat if you buy her book and tickets to her Life Coaching Seminars

by Anonymousreply 40Last Tuesday at 7:42 AM

Why can't they hire 2 chefs? And why didn't they let Kiko do a Brazilian bbq on the beach?

by Anonymousreply 41Last Tuesday at 7:20 PM

It's weird that kiko did not serve rice and beans with this meal?

by Anonymousreply 42Last Tuesday at 8:22 PM

they never hire 2 chefs at the same time on the show. But there was an article saying outside the show, its normal to have more stewardesses and chef

by Anonymousreply 43Last Tuesday at 11:25 PM

Tom can really get cunty

by Anonymousreply 44Last Wednesday at 6:27 AM

Tom is an asshole.

by Anonymousreply 45Last Wednesday at 8:34 AM

The tip is divided 12 ways......I did the math after the Damon tip.

So 4 deck, 3 interior, chef, and Cap'n sANDY. so three other crew members we don't see also get some dough.

by Anonymousreply 46Last Wednesday at 8:41 AM

I hope the preview for next week is misleading and that big queen doesn't really give them gift cards.......

by Anonymousreply 47Last Wednesday at 8:44 AM

^first mate and two engineers?

by Anonymousreply 48Last Wednesday at 12:10 PM

Makes sense R48!

by Anonymousreply 49Last Wednesday at 2:36 PM

Tom comes across as entitled. Why the hell is the bosun plating food and serving as a sous chef? For all her talk about giving women the respect they deserve Malaria is delusional if she thinks any of the past male bosuns would be doing this crap. If she is not going to respect herself she should at least respect the title and not lessen its prestige by serving as a scullery maid.

by Anonymousreply 50Last Wednesday at 3:52 PM

I have a feeling that since the producers had to edit Pete out of the rest of season, they've had to substitute his footage with the ridiculously boring relationship between Jess and Rob.

"I love you!"

"I love you, too."

"I'm mad at you."

"Don't talk to me."

"Why aren't you talking to me?"

"I love you."

"I love you, too."

"Fuck you. Don't talk to me."

Enough with this shit. At least next week, it looks like the prima donna chef is gonna have a hissy fit. Malia always makes such great boyfriend choices, doesn't she?

by Anonymousreply 51Last Thursday at 6:41 AM

I want to see the cAP'N sANDY and Maleer cat fight!

by Anonymousreply 52Last Thursday at 1:54 PM

[quote]At least next week, it looks like the prima donna chef is gonna have a hissy fit.

Is he going to—wait for it—BOIL OVER? 🤣

by Anonymousreply 53Last Thursday at 5:43 PM

Get Edwina to catfish all the guys.

by Anonymousreply 54Last Thursday at 6:19 PM

When they showed the crew lining up to greet the new guests last week, I was surprised at how short Pete is. He looks like he's about 5'7" or 5'8".

by Anonymousreply 55Last Friday at 5:48 AM

Who else thinks Christine Baranski should play Captain Sandy in the film or musical version of Below Deck Mediterranean?!

by Anonymousreply 56Last Saturday at 9:04 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Don't you just LOVE clicking on these things on every single site you visit? I know we do! You can thank the EU parliament for making everyone in the world click on these pointless things while changing absolutely nothing. If you are interested you can take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT and we'll set a dreaded cookie to make it go away. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!