Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

"The View," season 24, starts tomorrow!

Will you be watching?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2020 3:04 PM

What happened to Joy's thick hair, is her hair finally thinning at 80? Joy always had super thick hair. A friend knows her.

Me-Again is gone? We can only hope! Maternity leave?

by Anonymousreply 1September 7, 2020 9:58 PM

Im glad Sara returns. That show with that black bucktoothed male was boring af.

by Anonymousreply 2September 7, 2020 10:01 PM

R2 Thanks for outing yourself as a racist Cracker.

by Anonymousreply 3September 7, 2020 10:06 PM

Unless Jerry Falwell, jr and wife are guests, I won't be watching.

by Anonymousreply 4September 7, 2020 10:09 PM

As much as I hated McCain, most of the time when I watched was to see her huff and puff when she doesn't get a chance to speak.

by Anonymousreply 5September 7, 2020 10:13 PM

McCain is nothing but a Nazi bitch.

by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2020 10:23 PM

No, Not WITHOUT Marie!

Fuck Sharon Osborne!

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2020 10:25 PM

Princess Arizona sunk on one of those Trump boats. Poor thing.

by Anonymousreply 8September 7, 2020 10:25 PM

No.

by Anonymousreply 9September 7, 2020 10:27 PM

Ivanka will be the next Megan McCain - MY FATHER, MY FATHER, MY FATHER.

Both of them using their fathers to further themselves.

by Anonymousreply 10September 7, 2020 10:28 PM

R7 Marie is not on The View. She was on The Talk.

by Anonymousreply 11September 7, 2020 10:30 PM

Whoopi needs to retire.

by Anonymousreply 12September 7, 2020 10:33 PM

Meghan will be back tomorrow and for the next few weeks. Sorry to burst your bubble.

R12 The show itself needs a major overhaul. Sunny became insufferable and one note, Joy's struggling and Meghan is Meghan. Sara might reignite some interest but this panel really doesn't gel at all. I actually like Whoopi.

The Talk is much more entertaining, and you get the sense that the ladies are cool with each other.

by Anonymousreply 13September 7, 2020 10:35 PM

I prefer The View. The View is the original, everything else is a knockoff.

The View is much more explosive than The Talk is.

by Anonymousreply 14September 7, 2020 10:42 PM

I'd love to see a table with Aisha Tyler, Leah Remini, Kiki Plamer, Lena Dunham and GOOP.

Now THAT'S a table you won't be able to look away from.

by Anonymousreply 15September 7, 2020 10:50 PM

Absolutely not. I haven’t watched in over a year. Whoopi’s stupidity got to be too much.

by Anonymousreply 16September 7, 2020 10:54 PM

The View was much more fun before it became so political and before they felt they needed to appeal to all of America, it was very New York in the beginning and pretty "gay" in its humor and preoccupations.

I thought Joy was quite a revelation.

by Anonymousreply 17September 7, 2020 10:58 PM

Do you “View” fans watch Joy Reid too? Stupid motherfuckers.

by Anonymousreply 18September 7, 2020 11:08 PM

Meghan just said she believes Trump made the comments.

by Anonymousreply 19September 8, 2020 3:33 PM

Sarah Huckabee looked like a transvestite.

by Anonymousreply 20September 8, 2020 4:08 PM

You have to hand it to Joy. She didn't mince words with Sanders

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 11:21 AM

I wish they would have confronted Sarah about all the lying she did as Press Secretary and brought the receipts.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 11:41 AM

Hah. I second the suggestion of GOOP. Can you even imagine? She might make the intolerable Meghan McCain look halfway decent by comparison as she would fluctuate between humblebrag name dropping, selling shit and saying outlandish things about the power of pulverized crystals to exfoliate the inside of her hoohah. What a spectacle it would be.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2020 12:22 PM

On today's show, suddenly out of nowhere, Whoopi started talking about the show Cobra Kai and how much she loved the show. I agree it's a fun show, but I never would have pegged Whoopi as a fan. She must have pointedly said the show's network, "Netflix" five times.

Was this a stealth advertisement?

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 3:27 PM

Meghan just acted like a bitch towards the woman who wrote the book on Melania because, you know, it's Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 3:48 PM

R25 I haven’t seen it, but let me guess: “Everyone knows I hate tell-alls. Everyone knows I think it’s LITERALLY THE WORST THING ANYONE COULD EVER DO, to write a book about family or personal friends. IT HAS HAPPENED TO MY FAMILY. Everyone knows what I think about that. So I AM SORRY, but I can’t respect you or anything in this book.”

That’s what she said to Mary Trump.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2020 5:12 PM

R26, that was close. She said something really bizarre and pointless, along the lines of, "my mom has had an assistant for 20 years, and that woman would NEVER write a book about my mom." Huh? What was the point of that statement but to humblebrag that her mom has longterm employees?

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2020 5:18 PM

R27 Yep, predictable. She is incapable of thinking beyond her personal life. She’s such a grotesque thing.

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2020 5:32 PM

I just turned it on. Sarah’s in the credits now. Did they cancel her show and send her back to The View without acknowledging it?

by Anonymousreply 29September 9, 2020 5:33 PM

Sara’s husband’s Twitter suggests he has only become Trumpier since she left The View. He’s not only supporting Trump and criticizing Biden, but A LOT of his tweets are anti-racial justice...he seems to be one of those who feel white men are being victimized.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 30September 9, 2020 5:38 PM

Ah, Sara’s husband self-identifies as “the silent majority.”

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 31September 9, 2020 5:39 PM

Is that shit show still on?

by Anonymousreply 32September 9, 2020 5:41 PM

[quote]Is that shit show still on?

Yeah. What put this crap fest on TV? I can't stand these bitches, especially the colored one. And change my diaper, please.

by Anonymousreply 33September 9, 2020 5:58 PM

I don't understand how what I see on screen with Sara gels with her husband. She never brings him up. From her past comments, I believe that she was nearing 40 and wanted desperately to have kids, so she grabbed whatever was left.

And yes, her show was canceled and she was moved back to the View. I really like Sara, so I'm glad to see that move.

by Anonymousreply 34September 9, 2020 6:16 PM

If they’re really the “silent majority,” STFU already.

by Anonymousreply 35September 9, 2020 6:19 PM

R34 I love Sara but yeah it's clear she settled for a jerk because she was, as you put it, pushing 40 and felt this was her last chance. It upsets me because I think she is pretty, smart, and fun and deserves better. It's even worse that her brother is gay and yet she married this trash.

by Anonymousreply 36September 9, 2020 6:54 PM

Her husband’s tweets are much more overtly terrible than they were before she left The View. It looks like he has come out as a Nazi.

Yes, I know he is Jewish. Many of Trump’s most adamantly white supremacist loyalists are.

by Anonymousreply 37September 9, 2020 7:16 PM

This is the funniest thing.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 9, 2020 8:38 PM

I had no clue Sarah Haines' husband was such a racist. She seemed so levelheaded and nice on the show when I used to watch.

by Anonymousreply 39September 9, 2020 8:52 PM

R39 She still seems that way. Seems like she is one of those people from Iowa is smiles politely and gets along well with black people—as long as they know their place and don’t get uppity.

by Anonymousreply 40September 9, 2020 9:15 PM

It's funny you're all talking about the husband's posts. I knew he was a right-wing douchebag but he appears to be worse now. And on Tuesday's premiere when she was saying how we shouldn't always take as gospel any news story that has anonymous sources, the look on her face (in my opinion) was one of someone who really didn't believe what she was saying but was parroting the bullshit she hears her husband say at home. I just hope she's not living in a situation in which he bulldozes over her with his political opinions.

by Anonymousreply 41September 9, 2020 9:18 PM

Her hubby was racist? Then I guess she didn't bring him round to the set of the Sarah and Strahan show.

by Anonymousreply 42September 9, 2020 9:18 PM

R42 Maybe that explains the spectacular chemistry of Sarah and Strahan.

by Anonymousreply 43September 9, 2020 9:43 PM

R41 Someone in the YouTube comments of The View YouTube channel. Said that Sara seems a bit more right wing with her opinions and how she's framing her points.

I wonder if her second chance at The View is basically going to be Sara conservative light? I hope not, I like her and people are kinda starting to pick up on her framing of points already.

And yes, her husband is definitely problematic. I was reading through some of his tweets and retweets, and he's definitely the blue lives matter type. He doesn't really believe they can do no wrong. He's Jewish and the jews are always the first ones to scream if you down play their struggles. But these Jewish Trump supporters are always the first to deny the struggles of black people which have been well documented in American history.

These people are all cancers on American society. They don't believe anything is wrong if they think it's a view point they don't agree with. As a society and as a people we are in really big trouble. With people like this walking around and breathing.

by Anonymousreply 44September 9, 2020 9:54 PM

The very first words McCain said on the first day of the new season was bitching about having five hosts again and not having enough time to answer. Gee welcome back Sara! And yeah I definitely got a Trumper vibe from Sarah when she said she didn't believe "anonymous " sources. Joy let her have it.

by Anonymousreply 45September 9, 2020 10:17 PM

McCain get on my fucking nerves with her elitist attitude. She's very quick to defend people of wealth and power, but thinks she speaks for rednecks in red state America. Bitch please!

Meghan is definitely a fucking hypocrite. She way to fucking elitist for men. She a walking contradiction in my opinion and she's way to focus on always defending power instead of wanting to hold power to account, especially when these are people holding public office. Once you enter "public service" all bets are off as far as I'm concerned. Because you hold the "power" and ability to effect peoples lives negatively or positively. You absolutely should be written about, your in public off and you have to be held accountable through either tell all books or investigative journalism.

Fuck McCain, she's crazy as hell.

by Anonymousreply 46September 9, 2020 10:28 PM

R46, I also do not trust Meghan. She only goes after Trump when he insults her family, otherwise she's making excuses for him and his supporters and making it sound as if the media is somehow unfair to them. And today she seemed to relish saying how Cubans in Florida tend to vote Republican and how this might be a problem for Biden. Sorry but I do not trust the bitch at all and still believe, even after all the shit he has said about her father, that she will still hold her nose on election day and vote Trump.

by Anonymousreply 47September 9, 2020 10:52 PM

I wish her doctor would just put her on bed rest already.

by Anonymousreply 48September 9, 2020 10:58 PM

Meghan is sitting in her apartment like everyone else. It’s not as if her job is stressful. She could do it from a maternity ward.

by Anonymousreply 49September 9, 2020 11:03 PM

I am watching it now. The Cobra Kai interlude was definitely a commercial. I could tell by the way Sunny reacted—same enthusiasm she shows during the QVC/View Your Deal parts.

I never realized until I learned at a marketing conference that The View sells on-air content placement. The national periodontal association presented about a “Love the Gums You’re With” campaign they did for a $5 million budget, and they paid the host of The Bachelor to be a spokesperson and locked him in for a full day of cohosting The View so he could do a segment on gums health.

I get the feeling they’ll sell anything that’ll pay the rent.

by Anonymousreply 50September 9, 2020 11:22 PM

[quote]I never realized until I learned at a marketing conference that The View sells on-air content placement.

Given that GMA is 20% news and 80% selling Disney product, it's no shock really that The View would be compromised in the same fashion.

by Anonymousreply 51September 9, 2020 11:27 PM

R51 It wasn’t a shock per se but it surprised me because they don’t disclose when they are paid to sell something. The View presents itself as a news/current events show and not as an infomercial. And at first, it was part of ABC Daytime—entertainment—but it became part of ABC News years ago and it seems like a breach of journalistic ethics to do advertorials without disclosing that they are being paid to sell shit.

by Anonymousreply 52September 9, 2020 11:30 PM

And every book author who is on The View is there as a paid ad for the book, just in case anyone doesn’t realize it.

by Anonymousreply 53September 9, 2020 11:37 PM

[quote]Her husband’s tweets are much more overtly terrible than they were before she left The View. It looks like he has come out as a Nazi.

Given his wife's high-profile job, he could eventually become an embarrassment for her. If so, she could be forced to decide between him and her career, which would hopefully make her drop his Nazi ass.

by Anonymousreply 54September 10, 2020 5:06 AM

[quote] Sorry but I do not trust the bitch at all and still believe, even after all the shit he has said about her father, that she will still hold her nose on election day and vote Trump.

I can't help think she votes Republican down the line but writes her father's name in for President. Of course she wasn't asked what she thought of no one in her beloved party saying anything about Trumps attacks on the troops again.

by Anonymousreply 55September 10, 2020 5:39 AM

Because that means she would have had to open her mouth. We wanted to save that for Huckabeast.

by Anonymousreply 56September 10, 2020 6:02 AM

Sara Haines is one of those classic romance stories: Small-town girl from Iowa moves to New York City, makes it big as a morning TV host with a winning smile and a sunny personality, marries a Jewish Nazi who spends his days tweeting in opposition to racial equality!

You just KNOW her parents are beaming with midwestern pride!

by Anonymousreply 57September 10, 2020 11:30 AM

Does Sara’s pussy stink?

by Anonymousreply 58September 10, 2020 11:37 AM

Yeah, that was a pretty snarky thing to say about having more hosts and less time to say anything. Happy Birthday, Sarah!

by Anonymousreply 59September 10, 2020 2:37 PM

Mhicken McNugget obviously feels threatened, or her husband does, by Sara also being married to a proudly racist Trumpster fire.

He’s like Meg’s husband but more attractive and Jewish, so more challenging to call out as a Nazi.

by Anonymousreply 60September 10, 2020 3:17 PM

Was she too busy to talk to Jane Fonda?

by Anonymousreply 61September 10, 2020 8:04 PM

Joy is anything but joyful. She a raving Bitch.

by Anonymousreply 62September 10, 2020 8:11 PM

Is Sarah in studio? She does appear to be sitting on a stool and higher than the others.

Maybe she needs the structure due to her depression and the time away from the kids probably helps too.

Or could be she just wants to get away from her Trumpster husband for a few hours.

by Anonymousreply 63September 10, 2020 8:15 PM

[quote] Was she too busy to talk to Jane Fonda?

Jane would have told her off

by Anonymousreply 64September 10, 2020 9:18 PM

Neither Joy or Sunny could be bothered to sit for a moment and comprehend what Sara was trying to say. She wasn't saying Woodward was worse than Dump. But she was simply questioning whether he should have released this interview earlier. Both were complete bitches to her today.

First off, Sunny spent the last four months lecturing every guest on the show as to why Biden needs to pick a black woman as VP. We all should be so lucky to have that as our main problem.

And Joy with "I hightailed it back to my house and everyone should do the same thing". Newsflash, moron, a lot of democrats had no choice but to go out and work. If everyone had your hefty paycheck and cushy gig we could all have had the same luxury, you elitist hag.

This is the problem with the show now. None of these women with the exception of Sara really relates to the average person. They're all so independently wealthy or privileged in the case of McCain that they're in their own insulated bubbles and are shocked when someone comes in and disrupts it .

by Anonymousreply 65September 11, 2020 1:16 AM

This show has always been awful. Now, with all of them working remotely, it is unwatchable.

Wait until Trump is re-elected. Joy is gonna have a fucking stroke!

by Anonymousreply 66September 11, 2020 1:22 AM

[quote]None of these women with the exception of Sara really relates to the average person.

Are you kidding, You don't think Sara has made millions on GMA? You think she's the poor downtrodden house wife with two kids hanging from both tits? Bitch please.

by Anonymousreply 67September 11, 2020 2:56 AM

I doubt Sara is that well off. Daytime doesn't pay that well unless you're a big name.

by Anonymousreply 68September 11, 2020 5:57 AM

GMA pays very well, and she was doing that and her own show later in the day. She wasn't making minimum wage.

by Anonymousreply 69September 11, 2020 8:28 AM

Wow, for all her personal suffering - Meghan McCain grows only the more beautiful. She reminds me of a young Virna Lisi.

by Anonymousreply 70September 11, 2020 8:59 AM

R65 Are you crazy? Neither joy or whoopi come from privilege. There's nothing elite in either one of their backgrounds. Whoopi talked about how she was once on food stamps before making it big. And joy has talked about how she's benefited from unemployment benefits when she couldn't get a job before she went into showbiz.

People who have been through IT, never forget struggles. No matter how much wealth they've accumulated throughout their careers in entertainment. You still remember how you struggled when you had nothing, which is why some people go on to manage their new found fortunes really well. Because no one wants to be broke again. I get that vibe from both whoopi and joy.

by Anonymousreply 71September 11, 2020 3:42 PM

Whoopi is lazy and greedy and Joy is a limousine liberal if ever there was one.

by Anonymousreply 72September 11, 2020 4:44 PM

Whoopi and joy both worked and continue to work for everything they have.

by Anonymousreply 73September 11, 2020 5:02 PM

Does anyone remember when Whoopi went on strike and publicly compared herself to a slave so she could get a 10 million dollar Salary for the bomb that was Sister Act 2? She's pathetic.

by Anonymousreply 74September 11, 2020 5:07 PM

Joy has mentioned many times that her father was a gambler which created hardship for their family.

by Anonymousreply 75September 11, 2020 5:09 PM

R74 That never happened. Your the pathetic one.

by Anonymousreply 76September 11, 2020 5:09 PM

I think that's why joy is very frugal with her money. But she really loves to buy real estate though. She's always buying and selling houses and apartments/condos.

She must really enjoy that. She's owned some really nice real estate over the years. The same with whoopi. I remember at one point whoopi was selling a lot of the houses she's had for decades all over the country. She had a house in Vermont which sat on over 750 acres of land, which blew my mind. And she had a bunch of homes in California she also recently sold. I had no idea she had so many peices of real estate.

She just last year I believe sold a California home for $8.8 million dollars in the Pacific palisades I believe. At least she invented wisely and put a lot of that movie $$$ she made early on in real estate. Those were good places to park her money.

by Anonymousreply 77September 11, 2020 5:15 PM

For your consideration

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 78September 11, 2020 5:18 PM

[quote]Whoopi is lazy and greedy and Joy is a limousine liberal if ever there was one

Trumper huh?

by Anonymousreply 79September 11, 2020 8:08 PM

For Joy to assume that everyone can just stay home until the pandemic is over because she can is ridiculous. Not everyone has a job where they can get that luxury. I expect that kind of asinine, self serving comment from Megan McCain, but not Behar.

by Anonymousreply 80September 11, 2020 9:33 PM

[quote] Whoopi and joy both worked and continue to work for everything they have

They did. But they continue to work because they're greedy

by Anonymousreply 81September 12, 2020 1:01 AM

I thought Meghan was on a leave of absence so she could lobby the Arizona legislature to change the name of the state to McCain-izona.

by Anonymousreply 82September 12, 2020 1:48 AM

Show needs to be canceled along with Ellen. B***** ass old women.

by Anonymousreply 83September 12, 2020 2:54 AM

Mooghan is such a cuntrag all the time. She’s obviously getting fired once she goes on mat leave, and I she’s just cunting at everyone non stop. I wish they’d just fire her already. I hate the sight of her.

I bet Sara divorces her Nazi husband any day now.

by Anonymousreply 84September 12, 2020 3:42 AM

Does Mooghan ever addressed why daddy was dumb enough to pick ‘I can see Russia from my house’ as his running mate?

by Anonymousreply 85September 12, 2020 8:33 AM

I don't know why people were glad Sarah came back. She adds nothing to the show.

Sarah likes to play both sides to appear "rational" & non-partisan. She constantly gives Republicans the benefit of the doubt because she thinks they can't be THAT bad.

She seems incredibly sheltered & naive. Add to that, her husband is quite the POS.

Her personality is suited for fluffs like that Michael/Sarah/Keke, she should stick to that kind of job. Had she stayed at NBC, she would be the co-host of Today by now. Instead, Jenna Bush swooped in & got it all.

by Anonymousreply 86September 12, 2020 8:58 AM

R81 You sound dumb as hell. Whoopi and joy are greedy for continuing to work on a show that pays them both a generous salary? But truly awful evil people like Jeff Bezos Bill Gates and Donald Trump, who is president of the United states isn't greedy?

Your very stupid.

Carlson Hannity Limbaugh o'Reilly and Kelly who wouldn't leave NBC without making sure she the entire $70 million dollars, she was never worth. Are all very greedy assholes.

by Anonymousreply 87September 12, 2020 12:02 PM

You're definitely uneducated R87.

by Anonymousreply 88September 12, 2020 5:53 PM

Whoopi is defenitely a greedy cunt. She thinks the rich shouldnt have to pay taxes. Its wonder she was so hatefully opposed to Bernie Sanders' progressive agenda and was all in for Status Quo Joe.

by Anonymousreply 89September 12, 2020 5:58 PM

Oh dear, r89.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 90September 12, 2020 6:07 PM

r85 She blames it on his advisors and says that McCain's one big regret was not picking Lieberman. She completely refuses to believe that he had any say in the matter.

by Anonymousreply 91September 12, 2020 6:14 PM

[quote]Your very stupid.

Oh, the irony.

by Anonymousreply 92September 12, 2020 7:20 PM

Indeed, R92. 😝😉🥇

by Anonymousreply 93September 12, 2020 9:08 PM

You assholes would rather be mad at people like whoopi and joy instead of the assholes Gargoyles over at fox news who don't give a shit about social responsibility at all.

But that's the left, always going after the wrong people. I don't blame whoopi not wanting to pay sky high taxes, who does?

And R92 and R93 are both pathetic assholes.

by Anonymousreply 94September 12, 2020 10:06 PM

What is with all the Whoopi hate? Of course no one wants to pay more taxes than they have to, and everyone gets pissed when they have to pay more taxes because people like Dump and his cronies don't. Whoopi pays her taxes (as far as we know). Dump and many of his cronies do not (and flaunt it so publicly).

by Anonymousreply 95September 12, 2020 11:30 PM

R95 Whoopi is a successful black woman. That's ultimately what it really comes down to. The hate is about her skin hue. That's what it's always been about.

The story of America.

by Anonymousreply 96September 12, 2020 11:34 PM

Whoopi is a disgusting human being who stands up for nothing but her own interests. She has defended all the worst people and will support any celebrity, about anything. The list is long. She's also a hypocrite and a liar. Inconsistent and conveniently forgetful when it comes to standards and values. She's a RICH Democrat who doesn't want to pay taxes? That's a problem. Whoopi became famous by kissing ass - now everyone is supposed to kiss hers. She's not well liked - even by the celebs she claims are her old dear friends. There have been a hundred threads on what a shit human being and greedy ass mediocre celebrity she is. She's completely fraudulent. Bad tempered, lazy, illiterate and incompetent. Goldberg is bad JuJu with a very childish personality. At her best, she is a bully, at worst she is a hypocrite and a liar. She does some charity events, because she cares for the truly less fortunate as long as they never come near her. If it doesn't enhance her image, give her a tax advantage or get her laid - she stays home. She's was always pimping her mother, brother and daughter like the queen welfare mother in Hollywood. Nepotism. Whompie is a mean bitch on camera and worse behind the scenes. No one took to celebrity faster than Goldberg. She has a lot of property and likes a lot of perks. Drops names and and holds grudges. She's greedy and unproductive. She's a sexual harasser and a race traitor. To be honest, she is. Her audience is old white women and the mentally ill - like the nutjob who keeps posting here.

Most people already know how unsavory and miserable Whoopi is. They have eyes and ears.

by Anonymousreply 97September 12, 2020 11:46 PM

Whoopi sits on her ass for an hour a day and spouts her dumbass opinions that have been spoon fed to her in ways her tiny brain could barely understand.

And thinks she should be free from paying taxes. Fuck this cunt

. Remember when she thought only Andrew Yang wanted amazon to pay taxes? That was kinda the focal point of Bernie and Elizabeth’s Campaigns. I remember Chelsea Clinton’s jaw hanging open in disbelief when Whoopi said that.

This woman’s too dumb to be so overpaid.

by Anonymousreply 98September 12, 2020 11:50 PM

r97 and r98 = Janine Pirro

by Anonymousreply 99September 12, 2020 11:52 PM

You are hilarious R99. I hope to take one of your classes one day, professor!

Have you noticed how well pregnancy agrees with Meghan McCain? She always was beautiful - but she is somehow lovelier now. She reminds me of a young Sharon Tate.

by Anonymousreply 100September 13, 2020 12:15 AM

R100 She reminds me of Sharon Tate’s aborted fetus.

by Anonymousreply 101September 13, 2020 2:49 AM

[quote]Will you be watching?

No.

by Anonymousreply 102September 13, 2020 3:01 AM

I think the heifers need to go on hiatus til Covid is over. That Brady Bunch/multiple window thing- combined with the audio delay- makes watching the show a miserable affair. They talk over each other; they talk over the guest; dead air as no one knows when to talk...

And some of the longest commercial breaks ever. Really, like 10 min. commercial breaks.

Pissed Meghan; uneducated Whoopi; patronizing Sunny; unstable Joy.. pull the plug.

by Anonymousreply 103September 13, 2020 3:35 AM

No I will not watch it. It’s too depressing.

by Anonymousreply 104September 13, 2020 3:42 AM

[quote] You assholes would rather be mad at people like whoopi and joy instead of the assholes Gargoyles over at fox news who don't give a shit about social responsibility at all

Joy, Whoopi and Fox News can all be terrible.

Where did you get this insane idea that anyone here is supporting anybody at fox news? Oh that's right, in your crazy imagination. You made it all up. Nutbag

by Anonymousreply 105September 13, 2020 5:00 AM

R103 is Sean Hannity.

by Anonymousreply 106September 13, 2020 5:00 AM

Whoopi constantly devolves into word salad. It's hard to understand what she's trying to say half the time.

She always wraps up discussions with gems like "here's the thing . It is what it is, and you have your thoughts, and I have mine, and that's the way it goes, and we won't know until we know. We'll be right back."

She says almost nothing of substance. I still enjoy her on the show, though.

by Anonymousreply 107September 13, 2020 7:26 AM

You could hear Whoopi cut a loud fart on Wednesday’s show. I bet she smells.

by Anonymousreply 108September 13, 2020 10:12 AM

R98 Fuck Chelsea Clinton. That bitch wouldn't have shit if it wasn't for her corrupt parents, Bill and Hillary. The only reason she was able to drop her jaw in the presence of whoopi, was because her parents put her in that position, the same with fatass Meghan McCain.

They both get to sit on The View set with people like joy and whoopi, because of their successful corrupt rich parents. Nothing else.

So fuck both Chelsea and Meghan.

Joy and whoopi both earned the wealth and fame they have, the latter can't say the same.

Nepotism is what them in the door. And their not the only ones either.

Fuck the haters.

by Anonymousreply 109September 13, 2020 2:33 PM

R109, Whoopi earned her fortune by kissing successful Jewish people’s asses. She’s no talent stupid piece of garbage. She was being paid to provide commentary on the primary race yet she didn’t know even the most basic parts of Bernie’s campaign.

Yet her retarded ass still trashed him because she knew she was supposed to.

by Anonymousreply 110September 13, 2020 3:55 PM

Smells like a pee stained Russian hookers bed in here.

by Anonymousreply 111September 13, 2020 4:41 PM

And on so many other threads as well, r111.

by Anonymousreply 112September 13, 2020 4:55 PM

Their is a troll who starts and hoovers over these threads. There not all they're. Bettor them then we.

by Anonymousreply 113September 13, 2020 5:38 PM

Whoopi and joy win. Their famous and rich and have beautiful comfort homes.

The trolls are just mad.

by Anonymousreply 114September 13, 2020 6:40 PM

Scheduled guests for week of SEPT. 14-18 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Sept. 14 – Michael Cohen (Author, “Disloyal”)

Tuesday, Sept. 15 – Pete & Chasten Buttigieg (Author, “I Have Something to Tell You”)

Wednesday, Sept. 16 – Gabrielle Union (“L.A.’s Finest”); Brian Stelter (Author, “Hoax”)

Thursday, Sept. 17 – Janelle Monáe & Gabourey Sidibe (“Antebellum”)

Friday, Sept. 18 – The Political View with Republican Congressional candidate Kim Klacik who is vying for the late Rep. Elijah Cummings’ seat

by Anonymousreply 115September 13, 2020 11:34 PM

I wonder if Michael Cohen is still on an NDA. I know he is cagey about other investigations but I wonder.

by Anonymousreply 116September 14, 2020 12:26 AM

Pete needs to go away! Can’t the husband sell books without Pete?

by Anonymousreply 117September 14, 2020 1:19 AM

Meghan was a total bitch today to Michael Cohen. Shocking, I know.

by Anonymousreply 118September 14, 2020 8:46 PM

Why do any of you watch these homophobic hive mind cunts?

by Anonymousreply 119September 14, 2020 8:49 PM

Poor, poor Michael Cohen, suffering from Patty Hearst Syndrome as diagnosed by his daughter.

by Anonymousreply 120September 14, 2020 8:49 PM

Meeghan truly is a bitch.

by Anonymousreply 121September 14, 2020 9:13 PM

Michael Cohen is hardly an innocent victim but it would be nice if Meghan would get as pissed off about Trump and his enablers as she does about those who write books about them.

by Anonymousreply 122September 14, 2020 9:30 PM

If anyone ever wonders what Resting Bitch Face is, look at Mooghan.

by Anonymousreply 123September 14, 2020 10:10 PM

What mean things did he say about Stormy in his book? Naturally he's bitter about her, since his payoff to her is what led to his downfall. But it's just one in thousand egregious acts he did for Turd- most of which we'll never hear about (though many have tattled about how nasty and scary he was on the phone with them).

by Anonymousreply 124September 14, 2020 11:55 PM

[quote] Meghan was a total bitch today to Michael Cohen. Shocking, I know.

She's a total bitch to all the anti-Trump authors, She hated Trump's niece and the wife's girlfriend. Always has to start with..."I'm not a fan of tell all books.... Who gives a fuck Meghan if you don't give them your seal of approval?

by Anonymousreply 125September 15, 2020 12:58 AM

Cohen tried to disarm Meghan by licking her pussy with daddy compliments, but bitch wasn’t having it.

by Anonymousreply 126September 15, 2020 1:31 AM

Michael Cohen and Meghan McCain are both assholes. Cohen will forever be a fucking crook for helping to get Trump installed in the white house.

And McCain's fat ass is just an evil bitch period. She won't admit it, but she's definitely a Republican first and an American somewhere down the line.

Their both crooks in my view.

by Anonymousreply 127September 15, 2020 6:36 PM

I caught the show today. I like Meghan again. Impending motherhood has mellowed her. Good for her.

by Anonymousreply 128September 15, 2020 7:33 PM

Meghan is a bonafide bitch. Nothing is going to mellow her out. She's rich spoiled and Republican, there's no cure for that.

by Anonymousreply 129September 15, 2020 7:38 PM

Meghan is gorgeous. She is a bit awkward at times, but her life has been painful and difficult. She has suffered great losses and her mother doesn't like her. Republicans are American. What a dumb thing to infer R127. You better get used to it. Because you are insanely hateful and misogynist and racially confused and....just insane. We live in a country torn apart by greed, misogyny and racial hatred. And Whoopi supports the white male republican side on ALL these issues. She's a piece of disgusting corrupt human trash.

Meghan is even more beautiful during pregnancy - this much is true. She reminds me of a young Yvette Mimieux.

by Anonymousreply 130September 15, 2020 10:53 PM

Why are you reading this thread, let alone posting on it, r119?

by Anonymousreply 131September 15, 2020 10:56 PM

The "Meghan is gorgeous" troll is the "Rumer Willis" troll in Anna Faris / Mom thread. He's also the same poster who raved constantly on View threads about how beautiful and intelligent Candace Cameron is.

by Anonymousreply 132September 15, 2020 10:56 PM

All true. Where's the lie? You're insane R132. TRUTH. I won't label insane hateful lonely bile filled posters as TROLLS. This site and these obsessions are your substitute for life. But I must combat your misinformation and general insanity. Hurt people hurt people. Your loneliness is palpable and your hateful racist voice and bad spelling are clockable all over this site. Jeesus. Jesus loves you btw R127/R132. I pray he visits healing to your troubled mind tonite. Amen.

Meghan McCain IS very beautiful. She may be too aristocratic for your appreciation. She reminds me of a young Lisa Hartman.

...only God, my dear,

Could love you for yourself alone

And not your yellow hair.'

by Anonymousreply 133September 15, 2020 11:16 PM

[quote] I caught the show today. I like Meghan again. Impending motherhood has mellowed her. Good for her.

You didn't notice her literally rolling her eyes as Joy talked about global warming, did you? As with most Republicans, I guess she doesn't care if her kid has a healthy world to grow up in.

by Anonymousreply 134September 15, 2020 11:54 PM

R133, I am R132. R127 is someone else. (We're not the same person.) What do you think about Meghan's political views? (You know, the purpose of this thread..."

by Anonymousreply 135September 15, 2020 11:58 PM

Ah, I think this thread is mostly one person talking to himself from a few different devices R135. You would know. The View threads are all run over by that LOON. Obsessed with FBI levels of reportable hatred for Meghan McCain, of all people. It's well known that these threads are mostly just one idiot supporting his own posts. Their insanity leaves a trail. Skid marks. The threads get locked down because of that LOON. Who is not you of course R132. Ha. You just like to quote my other posts from other threads. You do it constantly. I feel stalked. I've written to Tony at Mediopolis about it. You're one angry old white bitch, aren't you? Don't claim that you're not the author of most of these posts that endanger Meghan. The thread title is The View. Not what do you think about Meghan's political views. I prefer to discuss the uselessness, debauchery, rot and hypocrisy of Joy and Whoopi. To everything a season. God Bless you, R135. Thanks for asking my opinion.

Meghan is lovely. She has an elegant countenance combined with modern sensuality. She reminds me of a young Romy Schneider.

by Anonymousreply 136September 16, 2020 12:44 AM

I don't think View Your Deal is Sara's strong suit.

by Anonymousreply 137September 16, 2020 1:01 AM

I don't really think Sara looks all that thrilled to be there. I wonder if she really wanted to come back.

by Anonymousreply 138September 16, 2020 3:21 AM

R138 A paycheck is a paycheck.

by Anonymousreply 139September 16, 2020 3:17 PM

R136, you sound like you're in love with MM. Are you even gay? You don't even talk about her political views; instead you just blather on about her looks.

I don't hate MM. I disagree with a lot of her political views, and I don't like how she treats people she disagrees with. And I don't see how she can remain loyal to a party who laughs as their leader insults her father.

by Anonymousreply 140September 16, 2020 3:53 PM

Scheduled guests for week of SEPT. 21-25 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Sept. 21 – Neil deGrasse Tyson (“Cosmos: Possible Worlds”)

Tuesday, Sept. 22 – Chelsea Clinton (Author, “She Persisted in Sports”)

Wednesday, Sept. 23 – Arizona Democratic Senate nominee Mark Kelly; Desus & Mero (Author, “God-Level Knowledge Darts”)

Thursday, Sept. 24 – Chris Rock (“Fargo”)

Friday, Sept. 25 – Jeff Daniels (“The Comey Rule”)

by Anonymousreply 141September 19, 2020 4:15 AM

Oh Meaghan will be insufferably giddy this week.

by Anonymousreply 142September 19, 2020 7:58 PM

I got pissed off on Thursday when Meghan was throwing her usual bullshit about how all of the doctors "lied" to the American people back in April about not having to wear masks (while as usual only paying lip service to all of Trump's lies). Then, when Sara attempted to give a counterpoint, Meghan interrupts her and basically shut her down so she couldn't finish what she wanted to say. But to me what was worse was the fact that Sara just let her do it, even saying "I don't disagree with you that there was lots of misinformation out there" and then just kept quiet. I was like, fuck this shit, she should have told her, "Excuse me, I was talking. Don't interrupt me, please." I guarantee you Meghan would have done that to her.

by Anonymousreply 143September 19, 2020 8:16 PM

Sara has a double digit IQ. At least Meghan and Sunny have some bonus intelligence points. Whoopi is a moron and Joy was always of average intelligence, now with dementia. Sherri Shepherd is quicker to catch on and faster by a mile than Joy Beheard.

by Anonymousreply 144September 22, 2020 12:52 AM

I was happy to see Sara give Meghan a bit of pushback today on the topic of Trump's potential picks for RBG's replacement. Once again Meghan tried to bulldoze over her but this time she didn't back down as easy and even finished her point after they came back from commercial break. Fuck that fat cow, Meghan.

by Anonymousreply 145September 22, 2020 3:45 AM

Sunny is such a whiny whiner.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 22, 2020 3:49 AM

R146, didn't ABC recently fire a producer at the network who got caught making racist comments about some of the black on-air talent? If so, perhaps Sunny was justified in feeling the way she did.

by Anonymousreply 147September 22, 2020 3:57 AM

Other cohosts have been treated much worse. She is lucky to have a cushy gig in this time of crisis. She should be madder at whoever it was that butchered her nose.

by Anonymousreply 148September 22, 2020 4:02 AM

How dare you slander someone by reading exact quotes of things they’ve said!

by Anonymousreply 149September 22, 2020 4:05 AM

Meghan has youth, beauty and good breeding on her side. She tries not to look down on the grubby other ladies at the table, but it's hard. Meghan is so beautiful and gifted in ways not suited for that tacky show. She's an American aristocrat. She reminds me of a young Candice Bergen.

by Anonymousreply 150September 22, 2020 4:09 AM

r150, sarcasm doesn't type well, but we get the tubby cunt.

by Anonymousreply 151September 22, 2020 4:11 AM

Please God, let Roland Martin write a book and come on The View to promote it. And please let Megcunt be on the show that day because that shit would be epic.

by Anonymousreply 152September 22, 2020 4:23 AM

Fat Meghan cannot go on maternity leave soon enough.

by Anonymousreply 153September 22, 2020 4:40 AM

Goodness. Meghan isn't fat. Whoompie is a big turd shape steaming dump of a woman and Joy is loose skin hanging off a chubby old body. Gross. Meghan is voluptuous and healthy and gorgeous of course. She reminds me of a young Kim Novak. So classy AND so womanly.

by Anonymousreply 154September 22, 2020 4:46 AM

Meghan wore A CROWN on today’s episode—and no one here has mentioned it.

DL is really slipping.

by Anonymousreply 155September 22, 2020 5:00 AM

[quote]At least Meghan and Sunny have some bonus intelligence points.

Meghan has showed nothing more than an average intelligence.

by Anonymousreply 156September 22, 2020 10:39 AM

I've never watched it and won't start now.

by Anonymousreply 157September 22, 2020 11:01 AM

Crown

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 158September 22, 2020 11:07 AM

No, OP.

by Anonymousreply 159September 22, 2020 12:33 PM

R148 Fuck off Bitch!

by Anonymousreply 160September 22, 2020 5:02 PM

"I've never talked about my pregnancy on this show."

by Anonymousreply 161September 22, 2020 5:34 PM

^LOL, her lack of self awareness is astounding.

by Anonymousreply 162September 22, 2020 5:41 PM

I wish Whoopi hadn't cut away when Sarah started giving the pushback to Meghan. That would have been fun.

by Anonymousreply 163September 22, 2020 6:23 PM

I wish Whoopi hadn't cut away when Sarah started giving the pushback to Meghan. That would have been fun.

by Anonymousreply 164September 22, 2020 6:23 PM

Fat Meghan said to Chelsea Clinton "when you come from families like ours." Well, Fat Meghan comes from a family whose wealth puts them in the 1% of the 1% -- her feet have never touched the ground (which is amazing considering her BMI and weight). The Clintons worked to amass their wealth and influence. Chelsea has found a life where she is not overtly and conspicuously capitalizing on being the "daughter of" everyday. The pretense that Fat Meghan has "earned" anything other than a rude nickname is laughable.

by Anonymousreply 165September 22, 2020 11:16 PM

Are you fucking kidding me? Chelsea Clinton is part of the problem with America, as are her parents. Yes, they are contributing citizens. But that's not how they made their hundreds of millions. They are the poster faces for NeoLiberal greed and corruption and the dismantling of a real middle class. Do you even know what Chelsea and her husband do for a "living?" Blind people end up in a ditch R165.

by Anonymousreply 166September 22, 2020 11:28 PM

R166 = Ben Domenech

by Anonymousreply 167September 22, 2020 11:33 PM

[quote] Do you even know what Chelsea and her husband do for a "living?"

Well, I know they don't pretend to be knowledgeable political "insiders" who think themselves credible because they spent their formative years as the child of a failed presidential candidate.

How did the McCain family make its hundreds of millions, Ben? Do you even know?

by Anonymousreply 168September 22, 2020 11:42 PM

I will not. If I wanted to be in the company of slack-jawed harridans, I’d join my mother’s bridge club.

by Anonymousreply 169September 22, 2020 11:44 PM

"Dating outside your comfort zone" does not mean reproducing with a fucking Fascist.

by Anonymousreply 170September 22, 2020 11:47 PM

I didn't know what Sara's husband was like until scrolling through this thread.

She said, on The View, that she and her husband had a serious disagreement about ... breast-feeding. She wanted to stop breast-feeding (their most recent child) and he wanted her to continue breast-feeding. That tells me he's controlling & that she has no balls. If it were me, I'd tell him to fuck off.

She sits there at the table looking conflicted all the time. She has cried. She seems kind of slow and dumb to me.

I gave her the benefit of the doubt before, but now, I wonder about her.

IIRC, she has said that she started having babies late. Too bad, lady. You picked the wrong guy.

by Anonymousreply 171September 23, 2020 12:01 AM

Scheduled guests for week of SEPT. 28 - OCT. 2 are as follows (subject to change):

Monday, Sept. 28 – The Political View with Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) ((Author, “One Vote Away”)

Tuesday, Sept. 29 – The Political View with Senate Democratic Leader Chuck Schumer (D-NY)

Wednesday, Sept. 30 – The Political View with Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT)

Thursday, Oct. 1 – Tanya Acker, Patricia Dimango, Michael Corriero (“Hot Bench”)

Friday, Oct. 2 – The Political View with South Carolina Democratic Senate nominee Jaime Harrison who is running against Sen. Lindsey Graham; Anthony Anderson (ABC’s “Black-ish”)

by Anonymousreply 172September 26, 2020 3:25 PM

Wby foes Bernie give any of these stupid fucking asshole cunts the time of day? Why would he even go on this show?

by Anonymousreply 173September 26, 2020 6:18 PM

Meghan had her baby, so hopefully she will be off the show for the next six months.

by Anonymousreply 174September 30, 2020 5:47 AM

I can't believe this show is still going.

by Anonymousreply 175September 30, 2020 5:49 AM

Unfortunately I don't think Meghan will stay gone long. My guess is she will pop in at least once a week to spew her vile husband's talking points leading up to the election.

by Anonymousreply 176September 30, 2020 1:56 PM

I heard mehgan will be gone for about 3 weeks of maternity leave.

by Anonymousreply 177October 1, 2020 4:29 AM

Does Chelsea Clintons money come from writing children's books? Does she make enough money from that to maintain her life of luxury and comfort? Or is it just a hobby?

She lives in a $10 million dollar apartment in Manhattan. Who's paying for that? Is it children's books?

by Anonymousreply 178October 1, 2020 4:31 AM

R172, is Anthony Anderson going to talk about those women he raped?

by Anonymousreply 179October 1, 2020 4:32 AM

If you want super batter fried, you could take nathan's onion rings and dip them in dough/mix you have prepared and fry them that way

by Anonymousreply 180October 22, 2020 5:33 AM

I can smell the salmon through the screen.

by Anonymousreply 181October 22, 2020 5:49 AM

I'm so enjoying Megan being gone and Anna being there in her place. I wish they would announce she's decided to become a full-time, stay-at-home mom and leave the show. I'm sure Joy would be thrilled with that.

by Anonymousreply 182October 22, 2020 6:06 AM

R182 Agreed. The show is so much better with sour puss being gone. Stay home Meghan. Enjoy motherhood.

by Anonymousreply 183October 22, 2020 10:09 AM

Love it! It’s MEEghan’s birthday today, and while Whoopi and the co-hosts wished her a happy birthday, not one of them said we miss you or come back soon. That is very telling. Sure, happy birthday, but stay away please.

by Anonymousreply 184October 23, 2020 3:04 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!