Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

What is your favorite Trump bankruptcy bailed out by Russian mafiarchs?

When a sociopath is born rich, there's no telling how much of other people's money he will burn in the pursuit of his Playboy lifestyle and grandiose schemes.

But we can be sure that such a psycho will be insulated from real-world consequences — for a while. Eventually, the banks and investors stop lending and the psycho's ridiculous projections are proven false.

So what's a desperate sociopath to do? Especially if he's allergic to real work and too spoiled to give up his Playboy lifestyle or ego?

WHORE YOURSELF TO FOREIGN DICTATORS AND OLIGARCHS, OF COURSE!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2020 5:19 AM

Just some more background info.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2020 11:51 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2020 11:52 PM

It's amazing how eager the trashiest, least-educated Americans are to betray America and support lawbreaking.

by Anonymousreply 3September 6, 2020 8:11 PM

The money laundering is what will land Trump in prison once his term is up. He'll be of no use to Senate Republicans by then so he'll be left out to pasture and watch him be mauled by the New York D.A.

by Anonymousreply 4September 6, 2020 8:24 PM

I hope Trump and his family loses everything. I want to see it all seized by the government.

by Anonymousreply 5September 6, 2020 8:52 PM

Always grifting

by Anonymousreply 6September 7, 2020 7:43 PM

Boris is Deeply Concerned about NYC Grift today. So let’s make sure he has an opportunity to weigh-in on this thread!

by Anonymousreply 7September 7, 2020 7:53 PM

R7 is schizophrenic

by Anonymousreply 8September 8, 2020 2:31 AM

The SoHo Hotel and Condos has been renamed the Dominick and looks completely non-descript these days. The neighborhood tried to stop him from building it (too tall) and he lied and said it would be a hotel, then later said a hotel with a few condos, etc. I spit in its direction every time I pass it.

by Anonymousreply 9September 8, 2020 3:01 AM

I don't know that an ex-President would ever go to prison. Too embarrassing and looks like shit in history books.

by Anonymousreply 10September 8, 2020 3:16 AM

r8 is deflectin' and projectin' !

Trump is the mentally ill one. So say hundreds of doctors who have publicly warned the American people.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 11September 8, 2020 3:18 AM

Certainly the Bayrock grifts were the biggest.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2020 3:52 PM

Excellent thread, OP. You put forth a lot of effort.

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2020 3:55 PM

Excellent thread, OP. You put forth a lot of effort.

by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2020 3:58 PM

Why isn't Boris regaling us with all the tales of Donald Trump's smash success in business bankruptcies?

Why isn't Boris explaining why Trump will handle the economy best?

by Anonymousreply 15September 12, 2020 9:57 PM

It gets me when TV commentators keep asking the question, why won't Trump criticize Putin. It makes them sound like idiots.

by Anonymousreply 16September 12, 2020 11:28 PM

How is a man with 6 corporate bankruptcies an expert on the economy?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 13, 2020 9:23 PM

His 2016 presidential bid.

by Anonymousreply 18September 13, 2020 9:35 PM

The Presidency

by Anonymousreply 19September 13, 2020 10:54 PM

How are Americans without connections and access to Russian mafia cash supposed to prosper under 4 more years of Trump, who didn't give them his dirty Russian money already?

by Anonymousreply 20September 14, 2020 4:44 PM

I think it's only fair that Trump offer every citizen a cut of his Russian mob money if he's going to sell control of our laws and government to them.

by Anonymousreply 21September 15, 2020 5:38 AM

The Republican Party has always been the party willing to sell the government and laws to the highest-bidding, domestic corporate predators.

But who knew the Republicans would be happy to sell our government to foreign dictators hell-bent on destroying American power, democarcy and committing atrocities.

Trump’s white trash army of suckers are also traitors.

by Anonymousreply 22September 22, 2020 11:08 PM

Here's your typical inbred dumb fucks that attend Trump's rallies. They have no problem with all of Trump's Russian money, as long as it didn't touch the hand of those filthy, baby killing Democrats!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 22, 2020 11:38 PM

Looks like Trump's campaign needs a new infusion of Vlad cash:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 24September 23, 2020 5:13 PM

And they say we can't call them Boris!

by Anonymousreply 25September 23, 2020 7:17 PM

Maybe some Hillary Clinton thread bumps from 2016 will erase all the bad news for Trump and produce a Trump victory in 2020!

GO, 2016! Everything will go EXACTLY the same because all the factors are EXACTLY the same!

by Anonymousreply 26September 27, 2020 7:20 AM

Oh my goodness!

Trump's tax records show the grifter's financial woes and foreign liabilities are greater than we knew!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 28, 2020 8:42 PM

I just want to see that disgusting name off of everything

by Anonymousreply 28September 28, 2020 8:53 PM

Bump for the guy on the thread who can't guess who Trump owes $400 million to.

by Anonymousreply 29October 8, 2020 5:04 AM

F.Y.I., the Bayrock laundering scheme was through Deustche Bank.

by Anonymousreply 30October 8, 2020 5:04 AM

My, goodness Boris is on a propaganda tear today!

by Anonymousreply 31October 24, 2020 10:44 PM

Boris thinks his Bombshell Montage will save Trump.

Sadly, Trump can't carry all the cumulative scandals past Nov. 3. Shitler's white trash army of suckers thinks Trump is immune to Real News, so they're in for a big surprise in just 10 days.

by Anonymousreply 32October 25, 2020 2:09 AM

I wonder if the Broken English Boris spamming DL tonight will ever take me up on the $100 bet that Trump will win the election?

by Anonymousreply 33October 26, 2020 4:39 AM

Such a pity Putin is throwing Trump under the bus lately ...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34October 31, 2020 4:58 AM

Omilord OP! What a list! Thank you. This must be just the tip of the iceberg. Can you imagine what Charles and Jared and other real estate sharks must have been up to? All need to be rounded up and their illgotten wealth confiscated.

by Anonymousreply 35October 31, 2020 5:19 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!