Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Justin Trudeau Will LOSE The Next Election

So meet your NEW Prime Minister of Canada - Conservative Erin O'Toole

I say this because the media in Canada (run by Privileged Older White Men) has BOMBARDED the media with nothing but positive stories about O'Toole. Saying they want BLAND, they don't want celebrity anymore

And the polls are starting to indicate this, as the Conservative are gaining on the Liberals

So whether an election is in the fall or in the spring, most are saying Trudeau WILL LOSE to O'Toole - and those Privileged White Men who hate Trudeau will breath a sigh of relief, Finally and adult in the room (even though Trudeau is OLDER than O'Toole)

So for Justin Trudeau - IT'S OVER. Five years of being PM is coming to a close. Do you agree?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2020 12:52 AM

OP types old, obtuse, obstinate, odious and obese.

Keep trying Anti-Trudeau Cunttroll.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2020 10:57 PM

If there are anymore WE like scandals, it’s over for them.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2020 10:57 PM

R1 read R2

It's OVER!

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2020 10:59 PM

[quote] If there are anymore WE like scandals, it’s over for them.

actually a poll from Ipsos says 62% of Canadians accept Trudeau apology on WE and want to move on

58% of Canadians feel the Conservatives & NDP are spending too much time on WE to the detriment of Covid19

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2020 11:01 PM

R4 If there are similar scandals which come out (as rumours seem to suggest - Catherine McKenna, Katie Telford, Adam Vaughan), it will matter to voters. We have massive unemployment in this country. Canadians will not take too kindly to well connected insiders getting ahead.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2020 11:28 PM

R5 Justin Trudeau - IT'S OVER!

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2020 11:31 PM

Nobody wants a dude who looks like that in office.

I suppose aside from other dudes who look like that.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2020 11:33 PM

[quote] I suppose aside from other dudes who look like that.

Which is why the Older White Men in the media are going ga-ga over O'Toole and pushing him HARD to be Prime Minister and BEAT Trudeau

Saying "Bland works"

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2020 11:34 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2020 11:41 PM

We'll have to wait until the Green Party elects a leader.

I can't imagine more than 30% of Canadians, or even 30% of provinces want either a puppet racist O'Toole or a tone-deaf Singh as PM.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2020 11:45 PM

[quote] I can't imagine more than 30% of Canadians, or even 30% of provinces want either a puppet racist O'Toole or a tone-deaf Singh as PM.

New Abacus poll shows Jagmeet Singh is the MOST POPULAR Federal Leader in the country - and if he gets any higher, Trudeau risks being pushed top third, causing a vote split on the left. Meaning an easy Conservative victory

Justin Trudeau - ITS OVER!

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2020 11:51 PM

I hat Justin's attention-seeking antics. He should work in showbiz, time for a real politician for Canada.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2020 11:56 PM

Even R12 agrees

Justin Trudeau - IT'S OVER!

by Anonymousreply 13September 6, 2020 12:04 AM

Trudeau is the physical embodiment of an attention whore, no doubt about that, but anything is better than a Conservative.

R7 So "PM" now means Pageant Minister? The world would be in a much better place if politics weren't handled as some kind of silly spectacle.

by Anonymousreply 14September 6, 2020 12:16 AM

R14 so you agree - Justin Trudeau - IT'S OVER!

by Anonymousreply 15September 6, 2020 12:19 AM

I thought the title of this post was, "Justin Trudeau Will LOSE The Next ERECTION"!

by Anonymousreply 16September 6, 2020 12:23 AM

Can Mr. Chubby do this? I guess not.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 6, 2020 12:35 AM

R17 doesn't matter - according to the polls, Canadians are tired of this and want someone BLAND

Justin Trudeau - IT'S OVER!

by Anonymousreply 18September 6, 2020 12:37 AM

R17 I am still waiting for a sextape or webcam sessions of his to leak.....You just know he is very horny and has little self control....

by Anonymousreply 19September 6, 2020 9:35 AM

But . . . but . . . I'm FABULOUS!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 6, 2020 9:38 AM

New polling numbers from Nanos continues to lay the narrative Trudeau will lose BADLY in the next election

Liberals 33%

Conservatives 31%

NDP 19%

and the Trudeau downfall continues

IT'S OVER!

by Anonymousreply 21September 8, 2020 7:16 PM

I'm a Canadian and image counts for a lot. Erin O'Toole looks like somebody's dumpy, bland, old grandfather. He doesn't really inspire confidence. If the Conservatives had been smart (which they're not) they would have elected Peter McKay as their new leader and then they would have had a fighting chance. Instead they fumbled the ball (as usual) and put in O'Toole who is simply a recycled version of Andrew Scheer.

by Anonymousreply 22September 8, 2020 8:21 PM

R11 Listen Drama Queen, the NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh is NOT the most popular Federal Leader in the country - he can barely keep his own party together and they've really taken a beating in the elections. At least make your half assed propaganda sound even remotely believable.

by Anonymousreply 23September 8, 2020 8:27 PM

Fuck you troll OP. SO sick of this and its obvious where the whole narrative comes from. Away. I'm Team Trudeau because I like Canada not some kind of faux American right wing jerk-off fantasy. Trudeau saved the country, everyone cashed the checks, he is decent and works hard. It's disgusting how the tiny cabal destroys the good we have here, the life we enjoy, the health care and pretty decent society, NOT PERFECT but so much can be wrecked with shit like this, Fuck yourself go live in Sturgiss or however you spell it. I can actually spell things though.

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 12:24 AM

Shit for brains R31– can’t even tell that 33 is a higher number than 31

You’re OVAH

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 12:46 AM

Right-leaning voters will vote conservative regardless of the leader becomes, why because they hate Trudeau with a passion and they really have no other viable option. Also conservatives tend to be "blind sheep" followers. They will vote for the party no matter who the leader is (even if they hate him) and regardless of their policies. Centers and left voters can go for Liberal, NDP, or Green. The vote split on the left has always been the Conservatives biggest advantage. Also we should mention, MacKay has taken a fairly strong right turn during his campaign. He was actually more moderate when he was in Harper's government which isn't saying much.

Now, I'm not saying Trudeau won't win but I think a conservative minority government is more possibly than people want to admit. It's going to come down to Ontario and right now with Doug Ford being the most popular political leader in the province, that should be worrying to the Liberals.

by Anonymousreply 26September 9, 2020 12:50 AM

there are a sizable amount of Liberal voters who will agree. Traditional Lib voters ARE NOT LEFTIST. This is also why the NDP, various Indigenous groups, left wing groups make the claim that the Libs and the Cons are the same, or call the Libs "con lite." I don't agree, but I'm always learning about what the opposition are saying because it helps with strategy.

Before I get flamed, what I'm saying is that we shouldn't assume this is a clear win for Trudeau. The conservatives could very well win the next election. O'Toole's greatest strength is the fact that he is from the seat rich 905 in Ontario. The liberals won these seats in 2019 partly due to Ford's unpopularity....Ford is popular now and if the Conservatives make head way it's big trouble for Trudeau. Also, with O'Toole as leader, the People's Party will no longer divide the vote with the same effectiveness.

by Anonymousreply 27September 9, 2020 12:50 AM

[quote] the NDP Leader Jagmeet Singh is NOT the most popular Federal Leader in the country

Not according to Abacus - that polling firm is run by the father of Trudeau former Comms director

by Anonymousreply 28September 9, 2020 12:52 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!