Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Dr. Dre's wife wants $2 million/month spousal support.

-- Laundry and cleaning $10,000 a month

-- Clothes $135,000 a month

-- Education (tuition and living expenses) $60,000 a month

-- Entertainment $900,000 a month

-- Charitable contributions $125,000 a month

-- Mortgage. $100,000 a month

-- Telephone, cell phone, e-mail $20,000 a month

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2020 2:12 PM

I should have married a doctor.

by Anonymousreply 1September 5, 2020 4:18 PM

[quote]-- Entertainment $900,000 a month

For her diamond encrusted vibrator.

by Anonymousreply 2September 5, 2020 4:21 PM

What a psychotic bitch.

by Anonymousreply 3September 5, 2020 4:22 PM

[quote]Education (tuition and living expenses) $60,000 a month

She should spend it on some classes in money management.

by Anonymousreply 4September 5, 2020 4:23 PM

Some Cunts are better off dead from tit cancer, this is one of them.

by Anonymousreply 5September 5, 2020 4:24 PM

That's a man, Baby!

by Anonymousreply 6September 5, 2020 4:25 PM

This sounds reasonable if she's including 63 children.

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2020 4:25 PM

She is a lawyer.

by Anonymousreply 8September 5, 2020 4:27 PM

She looka lika man!

- Miss Swan

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 5, 2020 4:27 PM

The case for mandatory homosexuality grows stronger by the day.

by Anonymousreply 10September 5, 2020 4:28 PM

Who spends $20k a month in cell bills? Is that even possible?

by Anonymousreply 11September 5, 2020 4:35 PM

It's a lot of money, but he is rich and she was married to him for over 20 years. There is always the justification that they were accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

Everyone knows that if you marry someone there are financial consequences.

by Anonymousreply 12September 5, 2020 4:39 PM

What was her skill set before they married? do any of his vehicles have Chrome left on their bumpers?

by Anonymousreply 13September 5, 2020 4:55 PM

Good for her. I hope she gets it. Even if she gets a quarter of what she asks.

by Anonymousreply 14September 5, 2020 4:58 PM

Get that money, girl!

by Anonymousreply 15September 5, 2020 5:03 PM

LMAO!

Dré will just pay someone to take her out for a fraction of the cost or a recording deal.

JK, but Dré is not someone I’d ever wanna marry. Horrible rep with women. And not straight. Did he beat the shit out of her, too, since she’s not his TRUE type? Asshole.

If she’s an attorney she must have some pricey receipts on his ass, however, this is how a divorce rolls. You aim high and settle somewhere else that’s fair and reasonable.

I don’t believe these two even fucked or slept in the same bed. It was a long term arrangement for his rep & career, and some kids/heirs.

by Anonymousreply 16September 5, 2020 5:09 PM

“Accustomed to a certain lifestyle” is disgusting entitlement. No one is owed anything unless they earn it themselves. The divorce laws in many states are so archaic, they assume women are helpless and can’t work and they favor wealthy women. It’s not even relevant if the woman has a lot of money already, or if she has more money than the man.

by Anonymousreply 17September 5, 2020 5:14 PM

[Quote]No one is owed anything unless they earn it themselves

When you marry someone you are legally bound together as a couple, not as an individual. The money you earn during the marriage is considered the couple's money, and yes if you divorce your spouse is going to get some.

If you aren't okay with that, you shouldn't get married.

by Anonymousreply 18September 5, 2020 5:20 PM

The rich need to be destroyed.

by Anonymousreply 19September 5, 2020 5:25 PM

I hope she doesn't get shit.

by Anonymousreply 20September 5, 2020 5:35 PM

Greedy cunt!

I hope she gets every penny.

by Anonymousreply 21September 5, 2020 5:38 PM

When you make outrageous, bullshit claims like this, it makes you look like a lying piece of shit and it also puts women back 50 years.

Anybody supporting this woman's claims has a screw loose.

There is no evidence this woman has a law degree and she's not listed on the State Bar of California - so I'm not sure where people are getting this.

She is entitled to a settlement of course and some money. But this is outrageous and every straight man in the US will be watching this. The laws are setup to punish men in all family and relationship settings.

And this is her second divorce - she previously married some NBA player. She's a gold digger from the jump. Anyone who prioritizes and budgets more per month for clothes and 9x more for entertainment than their mortgage is an embarrassing mess of a human being.

by Anonymousreply 22September 5, 2020 5:52 PM

She's going for broke and will be quite satisfied for less than 1/4 of what she's asking.

by Anonymousreply 23September 5, 2020 6:20 PM

And she’ll blow through any amount she gets because she didn’t earn it herself. Easy come, easy go.

by Anonymousreply 24September 5, 2020 6:23 PM

He doesn’t have that kind of cash to write a $2 million check every month for the next 30 years. Dream on bitch

by Anonymousreply 25September 5, 2020 6:26 PM

Dre is gay.

by Anonymousreply 26September 5, 2020 6:26 PM

Eyebrows Design, Wellness and Maintenance: $15,000 per month,

by Anonymousreply 27September 5, 2020 6:27 PM

What the fuck kind of cellphone plan is she on?

by Anonymousreply 28September 5, 2020 6:30 PM

IMO, "community property" was created (partly) so that judges & divorce attorneys don't need to sift through post-marriage assets during a divorce proceeding. Get married at your own risk.

by Anonymousreply 29September 5, 2020 6:32 PM

The single use iPhone plan. Reusing a phone after a call is gross.

by Anonymousreply 30September 5, 2020 6:33 PM

This is why I will never get married. Reasonable spousal support for kids is one thing, but demanding excessive money for your lifestyle - fuck off and get a job.

by Anonymousreply 31September 5, 2020 6:35 PM

Right r23. Simple negotiation tactic. You start off asking for the stars, so when you compromise down you'll get to the point you wanted.

by Anonymousreply 32September 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Nicole, nee Plotzker, knows how to squeeze blood from a turnip , metaphorically speaking.

by Anonymousreply 33September 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Eminem's ass must be twitching by now.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Dre's net worth is supposedly around $800 million according to Forbes, so $24 million a year for her really is a small amount percentage wise, especially considering the length of time they've been married. If he had 8 million in the bank and his wife was only trying to get $240,000 a year, he'd be ecstatic.

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2020 6:38 PM

Excuse me, R22, if he can call himself a doctor she can call herself a lawyer!

by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2020 6:39 PM

R31, IMO, it's the man's fault, too. There are lots of working women out there who are drama-minimal and don't have 24 hours per day to get their hair done and be available to a man. Men choose these high-maintenance, drama-dense women who have time to focus on the man.

by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2020 6:39 PM

I like her. She has completely assuaged my guilt from too much online shopping. Yea!!

by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2020 6:43 PM

There is a big difference between net worth (estimate) and actual cash flow. Is he supposed to sell off his assets every year until he dies to pay her?

by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2020 6:43 PM

In other words, I doubt he has $24 million in cash. Now multiply that by 30 years.

by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2020 6:45 PM

She’s a greedy cunt, I hope she gets the minimum amount possible. She can spread her legs elsewhere.

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2020 6:47 PM

What r39 said r35.

If your net worth is 8 mil, you do not have 8 mil sitting in the bank. That is the estimated value of all assets you with your name on it. It's a very important distinction.

by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2020 6:50 PM

Dr. Dre is a known woman-beater. He beat up baby-voiced Michel-le (she told her story & IIRC he did not deny it). He has also acknowledged beating up Dee Barnes. Further, Dr. Dre's physical attack on Barnes was corroborated by a man, an eye witness. Sorry, I forgot the man's name.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2020 6:51 PM

R23 and R32 - it's not a negotiation tactic when it's been used a 1000 times and everyone sees right through it. It doesn't trick or fool anyone - it just makes your client look insane and unreasonable.

It makes your attorney look like an incompetent fool as well. She's going to have to show some sort of receipts or financials for this and you know she cannot.

Now, I will say that there were probably certain expenses that had to be incurred because you are his wife. New dresses and clothes for industry events and parties? Yep. Entertainment budget for throwing parties, business dinners, and other social items needed for his stature? Yep.

However, both of those go completely out the window when he is no longer his wife. Nicole Young, divorced wife of Dr. Dre, does not need to go to premieres or throw parties or incur most of these expenses.

That's a major difference. But to put out some bogus numbers like this and have them go public does nobody any good. And he rightfully did cancel or restrict some of her credit cards, but is still paying all her expenses.

by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2020 6:53 PM

Serves him right for marrying a basic white bitch.

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2020 6:58 PM

She's done quite well for herself considering her mannish horse face. I wonder what her talents are.

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2020 6:59 PM

Looks like Kourtney Kardashian w/a longer face.

by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2020 7:01 PM

R46 pegging

by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2020 7:01 PM

The entertainment expense REALLY boggles me- She must go on elaborate vacations? Yachts? Private Plane?

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2020 7:03 PM

R18 Which is something that made sense when women couldn't work, but now that doesn't make sense at all.

Anyway, it's his fault for not signing a prenup

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2020 7:05 PM

I call bullshit on the charity donation amount. Greedy cunts don’t donate that %

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2020 7:05 PM

Who the fuck pays for emails??? What is this, 1995?

by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2020 7:09 PM

R44 I bet she’s an executive or on the board of many of his business enterprises. She’ll argue she needs those clothing and entertainment funds as VP of this or that venture.

by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2020 7:18 PM

She's got quite the horse face.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2020 7:21 PM

R51 - and Charity is not a living expense. All of these, except the mortgage, are so laughable and outrageous.

Apparently there was a pre-nup which she said he ripped up 2 years into the marriage. He disputes that.

If anything, cases like these over the years has made pre-nups common. Any man whose potential spouse will not sign a pre-nup (negotiating is one thing, but flat refusing is another) should RUN. He/she's playing you and manipulating you "I don't want to go into a marriage thinking that we're going to divorce one day" - that's the most common strategy.

R53 - those aren't lifetime, irrevocable positions. She's only there because she's his wife. She can easily be terminated. It ain't the Supreme Court.

She and her attorney should have tried to keep this low-key, but no - they went 100% ratchet. Now her reputation is ruined. The only company she's going to have are other ex-wives of famous men. Nobody's going to want to have anything to do with her. But it didn't have to be that way.

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2020 7:23 PM

[quote] There is no evidence this woman has a law degree and she's not listed on the State Bar of California - so I'm not sure where people are getting this.

Yes, she is listed. She is admitted to practice law in California.

He chose this woman as his wife and to be the mother of his children. She was married to him for over 20 years. They have adult children. She should walk away from this marriage loaded down with money, gold, jewelry, cars, houses and everything else she helped him acquire during their marriage. Yes, he was the creative genius and breadwinner but we have no insight into her contributions -- and we do know that the contributions of women (wives and mothers) are always undervalued and overlooked.

Don't cry for Dr. Dre. He will still be ultra-rich after the divorce settlement.

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2020 8:47 PM

I hope she gets it all.

by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2020 8:52 PM

There is a big difference between spousal support and division of the marital estate. This bitch wants both. Basically, she is attempting to financially castrate him.

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2020 8:53 PM

[quote] He doesn’t have that kind of cash to write a $2 million check every month for the next 30 years. Dream on bitch

His net worth is @$600 million, conservatively. Her ask is definitely within his means and she knows it. In 2014, "Beats by Dre" was bought by Apple for $3 billion.

by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2020 8:55 PM

20 years! Okay. Take you share, cunt. Even that "Entertainment". Bitch.

But fair is fair!

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2020 9:16 PM

She played a major role in helping him create his empire and wealth. She put up with his nonsense (and that's putting it lightly) and raised their children. She probably will not get 2 million/month, but the move in such situations it to over request and something in the middle happens.

She knows her value and I applaud her. If anything, he's the dummy who didn't know his own potential and married an intelligent woman a couple decades ago, didn't require a pre-nup, and screwed it all up.

Get money.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2020 9:17 PM

R61, until I ready 20 YEARS, In was like- this cunt needs to scram.

20 years? Take it all, bitch. Smart lady.

by Anonymousreply 62September 5, 2020 9:22 PM

He's worth close to a billion dollars. The judge should just give this broad $200 million and tell her to take a walk.

by Anonymousreply 63September 5, 2020 9:22 PM

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2020 9:24 PM

WTF? $2million a MONTH?

Did she have a pussy made of GOLD?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 65September 5, 2020 9:26 PM

R61 - you have no idea what role she played in his business affairs. And there IS a pre-nup which she said was torn up 2 years into her marriage and that she signed under duress shortly before her marriage.

First, if she was a real attorney, she would know

a) there is a 7 day consideration period for a pre-nup in California - and that witnesses said she signed without pressure or coercion

b) a torn-up pre-nup doesn't mean shit unless there were the same legal process to remove it.

You're all acting like she's some smart successful superwoman wife - but she's just a greedy, messy bitch. Yes, she deserves a nice amount - but this has spilled into vengeance and destruction - which should have no place in marital court and the dissolution of a contract.

She's trying to get around the pre-nup and around the fact that she wants to essentially light his money on fire while they're still separated just to piss him off.

Women don't get to do whatever the fuck they want in relationships to hurt a man. This is awful behavior and just reinforces negative perceptions of women - plus her reputation is shot now.

by Anonymousreply 66September 5, 2020 9:44 PM

Net worth is not cash.

by Anonymousreply 67September 5, 2020 10:17 PM

It's a ploy. You ask for as much as you can, and then you settle. She could get half and he'll still be worth more than a human being should ever be worth, monetarily. Who cares about either of these cunts?

by Anonymousreply 68September 5, 2020 10:22 PM

fuck them both

by Anonymousreply 69September 5, 2020 10:30 PM

R63 $200 million was the number I was suggesting to. Dre should just cut the check and be done with it.

He has plenty of money and he won't miss any of it. He married her and had children with her, so he needs to pay up and and keep it moving. She gave him 20 plus years of her life so he needs to cut that check and charge it to the game.

by Anonymousreply 70September 5, 2020 11:11 PM

She also required him to give up all claims to the Sudetenland.

by Anonymousreply 71September 5, 2020 11:36 PM

She's asking for $2 million, they will probably settle for $1 million. I would really love to see the breakdown of why she needs 900k a month for entertainment.

by Anonymousreply 72September 5, 2020 11:41 PM

[quote]. I would really love to see the breakdown of why she needs 900k a month for entertainment.

She probably pays Barbra Streisand to sing live for her while she takes a 💩.

by Anonymousreply 73September 5, 2020 11:44 PM

[quote] There is always the justification that they were accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

What’s with the entitlement? You get divorced, it’s on you to continue said lifestyle. She’s not disabled. Go out and get a job. No one is entitled to live a certain lifestyle.

by Anonymousreply 74September 5, 2020 11:47 PM

[quote] She gave him 20 plus years of her life

He gave her 20 plus years of his.

by Anonymousreply 75September 5, 2020 11:48 PM

[quote] She played a major role in helping him create his empire and wealth. She put up with his nonsense (and that's putting it lightly) and raised their children.

Those were her choices. She could have gone out and gotten a life of her own. You think he didn’t raise his children? What century is this? She’s a grown woman, not a child.

by Anonymousreply 76September 5, 2020 11:50 PM

This is why you should have a prenup.

by Anonymousreply 77September 5, 2020 11:51 PM

Never mind, it says she signed a prenup. She’s getting nothing.

by Anonymousreply 78September 5, 2020 11:52 PM

Men never learn. If a woman is mooching off you for over 20 years, she's a bum. She's not with you because she loves you, dumbass. In fact, she probably never did. Any woman with dignity would have left him a long time ago, and taken her kids with her.

by Anonymousreply 79September 6, 2020 12:06 AM

Yes, a pre-nup is almost the rule in showbiz marriages--but aren't they always challenged on some grounds or other?

The question is, are they challenged successfully?

I don't follow the world of hetero (or any) divorce, so I'm really asking what people here who know these things think.

Such as, if you have a smart lawyer (as opposed to someone you met online at McDonald's, which, bizarrely, is sometimes the case in the lives of less educated showbiz people), is an airtight pre-nup a guarantee that a divorcing wife will get nothing or only a little?

by Anonymousreply 80September 6, 2020 12:24 AM

Another case to prove why marriage should be abolished.

by Anonymousreply 81September 6, 2020 12:27 AM

R80, no. A prenup can be invalidated if you fail to disclose all of your assets as of the time of the agreement, and if you are the kind of person who goes into a marriage wanting to guarantee your spouse will get nothing, you’ll probably fail to make full disclosure. A prenup can also be invalidated on the ground that it is “unconscionable”, I.e., gives your spouse nothing.

by Anonymousreply 82September 6, 2020 1:34 AM

Then, R82: could a pre-nup be unbreakable if

1) you divulge absolutely ALL your assets and

2) concede a decent payoff to the ex?

by Anonymousreply 83September 6, 2020 1:40 AM

[quote] [R80], no. A prenup can be invalidated if you fail to disclose all of your assets as of the time of the agreement, and if you are the kind of person who goes into a marriage wanting to guarantee your spouse will get nothing, you’ll probably fail to make full disclosure. A prenup can also be invalidated on the ground that it is “unconscionable”, I.e., gives your spouse nothing.

Also, any contract can be voided on the ground that a party was coerced into consenting to the terms. She has made allegations that he was "abusive" and that she was "forced" to agree to the pre-nup. He has had domestic violence issues in the past. She is trying to leverage those vague allegations into a settlement on the threat of disclosing domestic violence in their marriage. Whether true or false, she will be believed. It will embarrass him even if it is insufficient to void the pre-nup. Dr. Dre wants to move into polite society but he can't do it if he is OJ.

If I were him, I'd pay her, make the settlement confidential and condition it on an NDA.

by Anonymousreply 84September 6, 2020 1:45 AM

[quote]Dre is gay.

Is she blackmailing him?

by Anonymousreply 85September 6, 2020 1:48 AM

Fuck them both. He’s flooded the world with shit music and doesn’t deserve a fraction of all his money. She’s a stupid, vacuous gold digger who should’ve played her cards closer to the vest instead of releasing an outlandish, itemized list like this.

by Anonymousreply 86September 6, 2020 2:09 AM

[quote] What the fuck kind of cellphone plan is she on?

It's not the cell phone plan that's killing her, it's her AOL deluxe email plan.

by Anonymousreply 87September 6, 2020 2:30 AM

Out of extreme boredom I began googling her to see something about her background. Just because she's not a practicing attorney in California doesn't mean that she never practiced law. Her birthname is Nicole Kendra Plotzker, she was born in 1970 and supposedly graduated from college in 1990. In 1992, she married a basketball player called Threatt. It sounds like she hasn't practiced law in a long time and probably never did for very long.

by Anonymousreply 88September 6, 2020 2:37 AM

[quote] [Dre] doesn’t deserve a fraction of all his money.

??? Doesn't 'deserve' it, huh?

R86 is definitely a poor and probably a racist.

by Anonymousreply 89September 6, 2020 3:53 AM

Telephone/Cell/Email $20,000/month ... you can hit that easily when you're on your yacht touring the Med for the summer season with a few friends

by Anonymousreply 90September 6, 2020 3:57 AM

Dre, no doubt, has more money than she does. He'll find a team of lawyers who will kill all her claims to to the invalidation of the prenup. What she's asking for makes her sound irrational and actually helps him.

by Anonymousreply 91September 6, 2020 11:50 AM

[quote] There is always the justification that they were accustomed to a certain lifestyle.

Ugh.

She needs to fuck herself into a good job then.

by Anonymousreply 92September 6, 2020 9:38 PM

She claims to be an attorney. She hired her own counsel and signed a prenup. Bye Felicia.

“I was extremely reluctant, resistant and afraid to sign the agreement and felt backed into a corner. Given the extraordinary pressure and intimidation by Andre, I was left with no option but to hire a lawyer (of course, with the help of Andre’s team of professionals) and unwillingly signed the agreement very shortly before our marriage,” the document stated"

by Anonymousreply 93September 7, 2020 2:00 AM

R93 - there were witnesses to her signing it. She had 7 days by law to consider the pre-nup before marriage. She's lying - as every person trying to get around their pre-nup does.

And now she adds in 'abuse' charges - with no receipts. Won't be long before she escalates to unproven rape charges.

by Anonymousreply 94September 7, 2020 1:36 PM

R86 Dre actually earned his wealth, Trump didn't and he's the current president flooding the world with hate and crazy conspiracy theories that could actually end up destroying western society.

I think Trump is probably way more damaging than Dr Dre is, just saying.

by Anonymousreply 95September 7, 2020 2:12 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!