Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Apology from the Pennsylvania Lawn Sign Troll goes here.

BIDEN: 52% TRUMP: 44%

QUINNIPIAC: PA Sept. 3, 2020.

Tell us how your upper-middle class bubble with Trump signs put Biden safely above the margin of error, please.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2020 5:19 PM

The polls are all over the place. The latest average from 538 has Biden at 49.4% and Trump at 45.3%. And Trump has been rising slowly for weeks in PA with no slipping back.

On a national level, OK I know we have to take Rasmussen with a grain of salt, but still: they have Trump's approval rating at 52%.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Pathetic spin.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 8:23 PM

OMFG!!!

[quote]Florida likely voters were asked which candidate would do a better job handling key issues:

[quote]On handling the economy: Trump 55 percent, Biden 42 percent;

BUT BUT BUT....

[bold]The US monthly trade deficit hit its highest level since 2008 in July as the country continued to import more than it exports, in a blow to Donald Trump’s promise during the 2016 election campaign to reduce that figure.[/bold]

[bold]The US’s trade deficit in goods and services grew 18.9 per cent month-on-month to $63.6bn, its highest since July 2008, according to US government data. The country’s goods deficit of $80.9bn, was the highest on record.[/bold]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2020 8:30 PM

R2 Explain: what pathetic spin?

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2020 8:35 PM

Excluding moderates and Democrats from polling like Rassmussen does is CONSERVATIVE BIAS and SPINNING the poll results.

Nobody takes them seriously except partisan Republicans trying to cheat and spin.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2020 8:55 PM

I'm in suburbia, 60 miles north of Philadelphia. Biden signs abound! One neighbor's says, "Vote Biden. He Won't Inject You With Bleach." Several are "Patriots For Biden."

I just ordered from Amazon "Ridin' With Biden."

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2020 11:23 PM

WHY AM I NOT SURPRISE BORIS IS A NO-SHOW!

by Anonymousreply 7September 5, 2020 4:08 AM

The Pennsylvania Lawn Sign Troll is still spamming new lawn sign threads, but he has yet to comment here!

by Anonymousreply 8September 9, 2020 2:56 AM

The Marist polls are rated A+ by 538, which currently has Biden leading in PA by 5.1% (at 49.8%).

Now I'm curious about these third-party candidates some polls include, Jorgenson, Hawkins, and West (who I assume is Kanyë).

by Anonymousreply 9September 9, 2020 11:48 AM

[quote] The Marist polls are rated A+ by 538,

538 is a fake site. We don’t use that anymore.

by Anonymousreply 10September 9, 2020 12:01 PM

Oh no, R10? Whom do we use?

by Anonymousreply 11September 9, 2020 12:01 PM

Op? Why on earth are you expecting an apology from me? I have not changed my mind, and Trump signs are still popping up around here. Nothing has changed. Yet you dedicate a thread to me because there was a good poll for Biden? Really? Why are you so interested in me? It’s stalker level.

And btw, I’m not on DL 24/7. I’m just seeing this thread now.

What threads am I spamming? I’ve posted in the PA thread and a few others. But I’m not posting all over DL.

And btw - we call them YARD signs NOT lawn signs.

by Anonymousreply 12September 9, 2020 1:04 PM

How do we know the Bucks YST is a a DLer?

Because only a DLer would care about posters on an anonymous message board making the distinction between lawn signs and yard signs.

Give it two more weeks BYST - people are just getting around to putting up signs post-Labor Day

by Anonymousreply 13September 9, 2020 1:09 PM

R13 - you are correct. The original thread from 2016 was put up 4 years ago today.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 9, 2020 1:40 PM

[quote]I have not changed my mind, and Trump signs are still popping up around here. Nothing has changed

Bucks is a trash heap

Chester and Delco are going bluer and bluer

by Anonymousreply 15September 9, 2020 1:54 PM

OOPS! Biden did it again!

Now he's up 9% in PA.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 9, 2020 3:45 PM

[quote]Now he's up 9% in PA.

Yep, and that's an A+ rated pollster by 538.

by Anonymousreply 17September 9, 2020 4:04 PM

An incident that might influence the number of Yard Signs in PA:

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 18September 9, 2020 5:25 PM

R17, didn't you hear the news from R10? 538 is Fake!

by Anonymousreply 19September 9, 2020 5:27 PM

R15, Bucks might be a trash heap, but it’s bluer than blue. As are all of the suburban counties in the Philadelphia area.

by Anonymousreply 20September 9, 2020 5:40 PM

nope, montco votes more blue

by Anonymousreply 21September 9, 2020 6:07 PM

538 is basically "we give both candidates a 50/50 shot at winning, even though we give Biden/Hillary the huge lead". They're dingbats. Silver got lucky on one election ten million years ago. He and his team are bogus.

by Anonymousreply 22September 9, 2020 6:23 PM

Yes.

by Anonymousreply 23September 9, 2020 6:36 PM

R22, you're talking about 538's analysis of the data where a candidate's chances are concerned. Is there a problem with 538's assessment and ranking of different pollsters (the letter grades they give them) or with their averaging of the polls "accounting for each poll’s quality, sample size and recency"?

by Anonymousreply 24September 9, 2020 6:41 PM

Many trolls on ignore. Yes I’m looking at you, r22!

by Anonymousreply 25September 9, 2020 6:46 PM

Crickets from the YST.

by Anonymousreply 26November 5, 2020 3:28 AM

JOE BIDEN WINS PENNSYLVANIA.

WHAT HAPPENED, BUCKSEGHENEY YARD SIGNS?

What happened to all those "CEOS of major corporations to cashiers at the gas stations" who told you Trump was a done deal?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27November 6, 2020 5:01 PM

Boris is on a desperate bumping tear to erase the bad news about his Trumplethinskin losing Georgia and Pennsylvania.

by Anonymousreply 28November 6, 2020 5:19 PM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!