Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Brian Austin Green is FIT on his day at the beach with Tina Louise

Brian Austin Green has been going out of his way to make it clear he’s on good terms with ex Megan Fox — so good, in fact, that he could see a future where they might get back together. But those whose hearts leapt at the idea of a Green-Fox reunion might not want to get their hopes up, as sexy new pics of Green and model Tina Louise on a beach date suggest that Green was thinking of a very, very distant future when he mentioned Fox. Even more proof he’s moving on? This isn’t the first time he’s been spotted with the Australian beauty this summer. Looks like Fox and Machine Gun Kelly’s steamy couple photos may finally have some competition.

Green and Louise were first linked back in June, when they were spotted at Los Angeles’ restaurant Sugar Taco (which Louise co-owns, FYI). In July, a source told People that the couple was taking a break so Green could focus on sons Noah, Bodhi, and Journey.

“He loves his boys and they are his focus. With the boys around, it’s not easy for him to date,” the source said. “He’s taking a break and is totally fine with it.”

With Green and Louise’s day of fun in the sun, it seems that break is over — though who knows? Maybe they’ve developed a deep and lasting friendship from their brief time dating…or maybe we’ll get IG confirmation within the week that this is for real. Stay tuned!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 71September 6, 2020 12:44 AM

What straight male has a body like this at 47???

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 7:00 PM

Tina Louise looks great! Who knew?

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 7:01 PM

Can't believe it's thirty one years ago since he and Abby left for Japan.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2020 7:01 PM

So ...this Tina Louise is just a random instaho and not THE Tina Louise? What a dissapointment.

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2020 7:02 PM

I bet Dawn Wells is jealous.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2020 7:03 PM

I'd take BAG any day, over trashy Machine Gun Kelly.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2020 7:05 PM

Hideous tats, once again. It looks like a skin condition on those two.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2020 7:07 PM

He was my crush on 90210. It was so weird that he was cast as the geek and that a guy who looked like Frankenstein’s monster was supposed to have been the hot one.

He and Ian Ziering have weathered well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2020 7:17 PM

Tats are so low-rent. Didn't the trend of everyone and their dogs getting tats end about 10-15 years ago?

Tats look cool on people who are supposed to have them, bikers and rockers, but on everyone else, getting tats, especially way too many, is either a sign of mental illness, self-loathing or of being a conformist.

by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2020 7:19 PM

Does Tina have a dick? Sure looks that way.

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2020 7:20 PM

famously well-hung

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2020 7:25 PM

[quote] He and Ian Ziering have weathered well.

Ian didn't have far to go.

He looked like he was inhis 40's, when he was in his 20's.

Now, his face finally caught up with his age.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2020 7:29 PM

Mr. No-Career Control Freak looks nasty.

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2020 7:30 PM

I’m genuinely surprised he’s not gay.

by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2020 7:33 PM

She looks great for 80.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2020 7:34 PM

R12 I agree. He looked like a middle aged LA executive when he was on the show. But he got older, straightened his hair, took off his clothes, and POOF! Hot dude.

Luke Perry also looked 40 on the show, and I kiiind of think he may have been 40 on the show and lied about his age. Because when he died at age 52, he looked like he was well into his 60s.

by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2020 7:35 PM

Gawd, Luke Perry is dead.

by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2020 7:37 PM

Where is Gilligan?

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2020 7:38 PM

R11 Who? Brian Austin Green or Tina Louise?

by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2020 7:39 PM

Ginger looks great for her age besides those tacky tats and giant inflatable tits

by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2020 7:40 PM

They look like two skanks. I, however, am forever gorgeous.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2020 7:41 PM

[quote]So ...this Tina Louise is just a random instaho and not THE Tina Louise? What a dissapointment.

That hasn't been officially confirmed. Don't lose faith!

In any case, they look like they stink.

by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2020 7:41 PM

OK, who drew the chalk penatagram and summoned me?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2020 7:43 PM

[quote] I, however, am forever gorgeous.

Rofl at R21.

The caption reads "Tina Louise looks ship wrecked at 85."

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2020 7:44 PM

R21 and R23.

Now you see why being too skinny is a bad look, as you age.

People start looking like the walking dead.

by Anonymousreply 25September 4, 2020 7:45 PM

[quote]People start looking like the walking dead.

As opposed to not being skinny and actually being dead

by Anonymousreply 26September 4, 2020 7:55 PM

I'm surprised he chose someone so old for his rebound/photo-op relationship. This Tina Louise has been skanking it up all over Australia for ~20 years.

by Anonymousreply 27September 4, 2020 7:57 PM

I think Tina would be a perfectly fine looking old lady without the dyed hair, the fake tan, the fake lips, etc.

A skinny old lady is a fine thing. It’s the mutilations and modifications that make people look scary.

by Anonymousreply 28September 4, 2020 7:58 PM

Brian Austin Green is z-list. You think young babes are throwing themselves at him. He looks like walking herpes, as does his skanky gf.

by Anonymousreply 29September 4, 2020 8:00 PM

Do you really think a young Instaho would turn him down if it meant an endless stream of paparazzi shots? Come on.

by Anonymousreply 30September 4, 2020 8:09 PM

He seemed so gay when younger.

by Anonymousreply 31September 4, 2020 8:25 PM

Yes instaho chicks probably make better money and want some hot YOUNG cock like Machine Gun Kelly, in fact.

by Anonymousreply 32September 4, 2020 8:35 PM

Her body is gross, why are her boobs down to her elbows? Plus she isn't pretty at all.

by Anonymousreply 33September 4, 2020 9:28 PM

[post redacted because linking to dailymail.co.uk clearly indicates that the poster is either a troll or an idiot (probably both, honestly.) Our advice is that you just ignore this poster but whatever you do, don't click on any link to this putrid rag.]

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 5, 2020 12:01 AM

I think Brian is cute and looks good for his age. MGK's horrible tattoos and hair ruin his looks but he is well-built and has an attractive face otherwise. Either way Megan loves trashy guys and Brian loves young thots.

by Anonymousreply 35September 5, 2020 12:16 AM

I think Jason Priestley and Ian Ziering were the most handsome of the original male cast. Brian was cute but still growing through the awkward teen stage (he was actually a teenager when he casted on the show) but he grew into a hunk midway through the show. Luke I found more cute than mysterious or sexy like his character was supposed to be and he looked way too old to pass for a high schooler but so did Ian.

by Anonymousreply 36September 5, 2020 12:18 AM

Two tattooed skanks and I can smell them from my computer, and it doesn't smell good.

by Anonymousreply 37September 5, 2020 12:23 AM

The last thing of note he has done is the failed 90210 revival that no one watched and that failed sitcom with Freddie Prinze Jr that no one liked. He was a total pretty boy when young and his ear piercings and mannerisms made him seem a bit fruity. He, David Faustino (Bud Bundy) and the guy that played Parker Lewis all tried to be rappers.

Here's baby Brian and Robin Thicke (proto-Justin Timberlake) performing together on Growing Pains.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 38September 5, 2020 12:37 AM

[quote] He, David Faustino (Bud Bundy) and the guy that played Parker Lewis all tried to be rappers.

Corin Nemec!

Omg, Corin is another one that I had a crush on.

I was never into Faustino, but Corin Nemec and Brian Austin Green still look GOOD. They're both total DILFs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 39September 5, 2020 1:06 AM

Corin Nemec - DADDY!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 40September 5, 2020 1:10 AM

I like to consider the first three seasons of 90210, a more serious version of Saved By The Bell. Both campy and hilarious for the wrong reasons. They both even had Kellys in them (so did Married with Children). Tori was in a few episodes of SBTB as Screech's gf. Tiffani later joined 90210's cast. Brian was in the Good Morning, Miss Bliss pilot (which was the predecessor for Saved by the Bell). That late 80s/early 90s fashion window is certainly interesting and people are trying to recreate it for some reason on social media.

by Anonymousreply 41September 5, 2020 1:15 AM

Megan probably went with MGK because he reminds her of what Brian could have been.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 5, 2020 1:26 AM

He was a cute kid and had a charming accent.

by Anonymousreply 43September 5, 2020 1:39 AM

BAG and Megan Fox must have been on crack when they named their kids:

Kassius Lijah Marcil-Green, Bodhi Ransom Green, Noah Shannon Green, Journey River Green.

Poor things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 5, 2020 1:42 AM

Is she wearing a sanitary napkin!?

by Anonymousreply 45September 5, 2020 1:43 AM

Does Brian really have a big dick?

Link, please!

He's a male skank, so surely there must be photos.

by Anonymousreply 46September 5, 2020 1:45 AM

When did he date Mariska Hargitay?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 5, 2020 1:46 AM

Accent? I think he is just speaks with Ebonics when he MCs because of his love for rap. He collabed with the Pharcyde for his album. He was born and raised in LA, his regular voice is a neutral accent.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 48September 5, 2020 1:46 AM

BAG was and is sexy asf. Ian aged very well. Ian got sexier as he aged.

by Anonymousreply 49September 5, 2020 1:47 AM

The original Tina Louise went from a red haired Marilyn Monroe lookalike to Jeffree Star in 40 years. Sad.

by Anonymousreply 50September 5, 2020 2:35 AM

Do people realize how insignificant their tats are to other people?

by Anonymousreply 51September 5, 2020 3:37 AM

She was with confirmed heterosexualist Gavin Rossdale not too long ago.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52September 5, 2020 3:48 AM

[Quote] When did he date Mariska Hargitay?

That's Vanessa Marcil.

[Quote] He was my crush on 90210. It was so weird that he was cast as the geek

He did look like a geek when the show first started.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53September 5, 2020 9:48 AM

R48 English is spoken around the world as a native tongue. LA is not "neutral" and BAG had a valley boy - surf twang accent.

by Anonymousreply 54September 5, 2020 10:00 AM

Here’s a story, of a man named BAGy.

Who was busy with three boys of his own,

They were four men, living all together

Yet they were all alone.

‘Till the one day when this skank met this fellow

And they knew it was much more than a hunch,

That this group would somehow form a family,

That’s the way we all became the BAGy Bunch!

The BAGy Bunch, the BAGy Bunch

by Anonymousreply 55September 5, 2020 10:36 AM

His son with Vanessa Marcia is gay but I think they are estranged

by Anonymousreply 56September 5, 2020 12:11 PM

Where did that boy get such exotic looks?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 57September 5, 2020 12:18 PM

So much ugliness--that pussy diaper, her skinny arms and massive boobs, the tats. And BAG wearing board shorts down to his pubes like he's a hot young 18-year old. Dressed his age he'd be attractive; here he looks ridiculous.

by Anonymousreply 58September 5, 2020 12:29 PM

This is why Jews don't believe in tattoos.

by Anonymousreply 59September 5, 2020 12:37 PM

R33 there just low hangers

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2020 12:39 PM

R60 gaaaaaaaaaaaaa

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2020 12:43 PM

I really don't hear a surf/valley accent on Brian Austin Green then and now and California is known for having a flat neutral accent and the whole surfer/valley dialect is a minority.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 5, 2020 4:27 PM

David Silver getting beat up by Cody from Step by Step

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 63September 5, 2020 6:01 PM

Is that BAG's eldest son at R57?

He looks Middle Eastern.

Maybe from BAG's Jewish side of the family, but what is Vanessa Marcil? Is she French? That could be it, too.

by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2020 6:30 PM

His eldest son's mother is Vanessa Marcil. She's Mexican, French and Italian.

by Anonymousreply 65September 5, 2020 6:35 PM

The son sometimes looks Mexican but often times looks like Pakistani Tea stud.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 66September 5, 2020 6:58 PM

I won't argue with you on accents. There is no such thing as a flat accent in English because there are so many varieties. All American English is accented compared to British English. And every country has regional accents. BAG sounds like where he comes from. To my ear, it is not "flat" it is So Cal.

by Anonymousreply 67September 5, 2020 7:00 PM

I think Leonardo DiCaprio and Paul Walker fit the Southern California dialect better.

by Anonymousreply 68September 5, 2020 7:06 PM

Yes, R68.

Listen to Paul Walker speak, and that IS the Southern California accent.

by Anonymousreply 69September 5, 2020 7:12 PM

All those mediocre tatts scream tryhard.

It's like they were in a drunken stupor and got tagged by a roving gang of graffiti "artists".

by Anonymousreply 70September 5, 2020 9:20 PM

Personally I think MGK is hot. Plus, unlike BAG, he makes his own money.

by Anonymousreply 71September 6, 2020 12:44 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!