Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Linda Blair Hit the Wall

You can look at her in 2008 and she looks fine. Suddenly she looked like a longtime smoker, almost sickly. Her face became all sunk in. I’m not expecting someone to look all Botoxed up but this is extreme. Is she ill?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2020 1:59 AM

DL said she was a drug addict.

by Anonymousreply 1September 4, 2020 1:15 AM

No rose, she’s old.

by Anonymousreply 2September 4, 2020 1:16 AM

She'd be a great catch for DANCING WITH THE STARS.

by Anonymousreply 3September 4, 2020 1:17 AM

Wow, ugly!

by Anonymousreply 4September 4, 2020 1:17 AM

The power of sunscreen didn't compel her.

by Anonymousreply 5September 4, 2020 1:17 AM

The power of Christ compels you. 😈

by Anonymousreply 6September 4, 2020 1:18 AM

A few hours ago the trolls were trying to take down Tilda Swinton. They're now trying to drag Linda Blair.

by Anonymousreply 7September 4, 2020 1:18 AM

I'm older that her and I don't look like that!

by Anonymousreply 8September 4, 2020 1:20 AM

I prefer to remember her as she was in Roller Boogie.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 9September 4, 2020 1:21 AM

Let Jesus fuck you!

by Anonymousreply 10September 4, 2020 1:21 AM

If Stevie Nicks liked nicotine as much as she liked coke

by Anonymousreply 11September 4, 2020 1:22 AM

A friend of mine wanted her for a specific role in a project she was working on, she's an artist type with plenty of dough and a house in Ptown and would've paid Blair well for a few days work. Linda's reps didn't even call my friend back. Take Care of Business or you're not in the business.

by Anonymousreply 12September 4, 2020 1:22 AM

R11. She did!

by Anonymousreply 13September 4, 2020 1:24 AM

She may have had some work done. Here's a still from a recent movie ("Landfill", 2020).

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 14September 4, 2020 1:24 AM

[quote] A friend of mine wanted her for a specific role in a project she was working on, she's an artist type with plenty of dough and a house in Ptown and would've paid Blair well for a few days work. Linda's reps didn't even call my friend back. Take Care of Business or you're not in the business.

This never happened.

by Anonymousreply 15September 4, 2020 1:25 AM

She had such a chubby cherubic face.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 16September 4, 2020 1:26 AM

Her teeth look different. They look like smoker’s teeth too.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 17September 4, 2020 1:27 AM

Too many cigs for Linda. She's no longer fresh like Kristy McNichol...and Quinn Cummings...and the Facts of Life "girls".

by Anonymousreply 18September 4, 2020 1:28 AM

DL had a field day over this back in 2010. She definitely doesn’t look well.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 4, 2020 1:28 AM

Coincidentally about a week or two ago I saw her in the movie Born Innocent, which was on some cable channel.

The movie was better than her performance.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 4, 2020 1:29 AM

OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

by Anonymousreply 21September 4, 2020 1:29 AM

Linda wouldn’t do the demon makeup for The Exorcist 2. No one knows who played Reagan possessed.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 22September 4, 2020 1:31 AM

Linda has some great tits.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 23September 4, 2020 1:31 AM

Sounds like the anti-cigarette troll is back in action.

by Anonymousreply 24September 4, 2020 1:33 AM

[quote] Coincidentally about a week or two ago I saw her in the movie Born Innocent, which was on some cable channel.

No, you didn't. A 'Born Innocent' coincidence did not happen.

by Anonymousreply 25September 4, 2020 1:34 AM

She IS all botoxed to hell and back. Her forehead has no wrinkles but her lower face is a mess.

And the whole thing is incongruous with that brown hair.

by Anonymousreply 26September 4, 2020 1:35 AM

Sara T was a favorite as a gayling.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 4, 2020 1:42 AM

All that crepey skin screams smoker.

by Anonymousreply 28September 4, 2020 1:43 AM

She’s looking more like Pazuzu by the day. Maybe she’s possessed again.

by Anonymousreply 29September 4, 2020 1:45 AM

That pic looks photoshopped to death.

by Anonymousreply 30September 4, 2020 1:51 AM

Actually, R15, it did.

by Anonymousreply 31September 4, 2020 2:02 AM

Bitch looks drained.

by Anonymousreply 32September 4, 2020 2:20 AM

R30, it’s a screen cap from an interview on YouTube. She really does look like that.

by Anonymousreply 33September 4, 2020 4:13 AM

Her neck.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 34September 4, 2020 4:17 AM

I can’t find the interview from the OP pic but that’s pretty much what she does look like. I wonder if she’s a big smoker.

by Anonymousreply 35September 4, 2020 4:17 AM

Here’s the interview. It’s for Sarah T.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 36September 4, 2020 4:19 AM

Something is going on with her. Even someone in the comments says they met her 5 years ago and she didn’t look like this. Even her arms look like an 80 year old’s. Should we add her to the death pool?

by Anonymousreply 37September 4, 2020 4:21 AM

I wonder if she's been battling cancer. Chemo does a number on your skin.

by Anonymousreply 38September 4, 2020 7:34 AM

Yeah, it must be something health-related. Yes, we can hit the wall and age rapidly but she does sound/look like she went through something heavy duty in regards to her health.

by Anonymousreply 39September 4, 2020 7:54 AM

61 isn't exactly young, but her neck is in 81 territory and...her all over vibe seems diminished. I agree something's wrong medically with her.

by Anonymousreply 40September 4, 2020 8:59 AM

She looks like Patrick Swayze’s last days.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 41September 4, 2020 9:15 AM

Imagine her WITHOUT makeup. No doubt they tried to make her look good and she’s got lighting. Good grief.

by Anonymousreply 42September 4, 2020 9:15 AM

Meth and age.

by Anonymousreply 43September 4, 2020 9:18 AM

I used to play her mother; now I can play her daughter.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 44September 4, 2020 9:56 AM

Fuck. That acting gig in The Exorcist certainly aged her badly.

by Anonymousreply 45September 4, 2020 10:23 AM

Pazuzu is shook.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 46September 4, 2020 10:33 AM

Touch my Oscar, Linda, touch it! You likey?

by Anonymousreply 47September 4, 2020 8:21 PM

Linda Blair IS Scoche Marin!

by Anonymousreply 48September 4, 2020 8:24 PM

The Rick James relationship was a head scratcher.

She looks like Rosie Perez.

Maybe she was a sun worshiper, but she never looked very tanned. I hope she can pull through.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 49September 4, 2020 8:39 PM

Linda Blair...hers was an unusual Hollywood story. Or maybe not that unusual. She was a child model who'd done some tv commercials when she was plucked from obscurity to play a major role in a major motion picture where she'd be required to spit vomit into priest's faces, jam her mother's face in her crotch and fuck a crucifix. She became a star before she was 16. Her mother was thrilled at her daughter's stardom; when she won a Golden Globe her ecstatic mother jumped up and down and screamed for joy. The publicity surrounded tried to emphasize how "normal" and unaffected she was by the role she had to play. But she turned out to be quite the Hollywood casualty. Her parents were of the "anything your little heart desires" school of parenting and gave their little movie star darling total freedom to party and fuck with impunity. At 15 she became introduced to sex by 24 year old Rick Springfield (what a perv) and her parents allowed him to move into the family home to be iher live-in lover. She became a hard core groupie, partying with the likes of Keith Moon, Ozzie Osbourne and Linda Lovelace. She had an affair with, of all people, Rick James. She was particularly enamored of the white trash Southern Rock band Lynyrd Skynyrd. She got busted for cocaine and her career, never really doing that much after "The Exorcist". tanked. That was really it for her, careerwise. She tried to reinvent herself as a sex symbol, but that didn't work; she always had the look of a pudgy little girl. And she didn't have the talent to get good roles in good movies. After her time as a Hollywood player ended she became an animal activist and that's what she does mostly. She does look bad for her age. Who knows why? Maybe due to all her previous excesses, maybe due to some crazy diet she's on.

by Anonymousreply 50September 4, 2020 8:44 PM

R50, you know way too much about poor Linda. Geez.

by Anonymousreply 51September 4, 2020 8:49 PM

R51, I just like Hollywood gossip. And there was a lot of it about her, back in the day.

by Anonymousreply 52September 4, 2020 8:58 PM

She's getting up there, she doesn't look so good--she looks like she's been through stuff....leave her alone, fuckwads.

by Anonymousreply 53September 4, 2020 9:14 PM

I'm not surprised that an army of trolls randomly select people to drag regarding appearance, career etc.

While LB has a few acting jobs, she also is an animal rights activist and runs an animal sanctuary Nd rescue outside of LA. No one has mentioned that. She looks far more accomplished than any of the troll farm minions on here.

I'm not linking any websites or names as the trolls start screaming shill. I just thought the non-trolls might be interested.

by Anonymousreply 54September 4, 2020 9:14 PM

April 2020.

I think she looks just fine and there's intelligence in her face.

The OP's photo seems exaggerated for someone who's 66.

by Anonymousreply 55September 4, 2020 9:22 PM

But R55, if you watch the video, she looks even WORSE in that!

by Anonymousreply 56September 4, 2020 9:49 PM

Why can’t she get plastic surgery? I’m getting it later this month and I’m not famous.

I wonder if Rick Springfield’s cum was delicious?

by Anonymousreply 57September 4, 2020 9:59 PM

She's a horsey tomboy. She got a huge $ettlement from Warner Bros. a few years ago because those homemade convulsion contraptions in "The Exorcist" fucked up her back badly.

by Anonymousreply 58September 4, 2020 11:39 PM

Scary...fucking Rick James is murder on a girl's looks.

by Anonymousreply 59September 4, 2020 11:42 PM

Whoa!!

by Anonymousreply 60September 5, 2020 1:10 AM

I've heard she's really rude to fans at a lot of the Comic-Con stuff. Karma.

by Anonymousreply 61September 5, 2020 1:15 AM

More like she hit the bottle and it hit back.

by Anonymousreply 62September 5, 2020 1:17 AM

She apparently has the brains of a flea. When asked why she had such a "fixation" on musicians she was quoted as saying “They’re sensitive, and though their heads might be all messed up, they are more screwed on than other people.” What a dingbat.

by Anonymousreply 63September 5, 2020 1:56 AM

[quote] [R50], you know way too much about poor Linda. Geez.

Isn’t that what DL and this thread are for?

by Anonymousreply 64September 5, 2020 1:59 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!