Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

SF salon owner who sent footage of maskless Pelosi at her salon appears on Fox and says "this wasn't political"

what does DL think of Miss Erica Kious?

it's not political but you went running to Fox. Why not a local SF station? Why take Pelosi's appointment at all?

but yes Pelosi shouldn't have done it

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 254September 11, 2020 4:15 AM

the backstory

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 1September 3, 2020 6:11 AM

Nancy's reply saying it was a set up

I love Nancy but she shouldn't have gone

the salon owner is still a deplorable piece of shit though

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 2September 3, 2020 6:12 AM

Let’s see how you act when the government tells you you’re not allowed to make money to put food on the table.

She did what she had to do. She gave the story to Fox because they probably paid the most money for it.

by Anonymousreply 3September 3, 2020 6:13 AM

I'm thinking her little SF salon isn't going to be making very good business in the future.

by Anonymousreply 4September 3, 2020 6:14 AM

Ugly blonde plastic bimbo is probably hoping for a FOX gig.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 3, 2020 6:17 AM

Leave Nancy alone. If this is the worst they can dig up then she'll be fine. Much ado about nothing.

by Anonymousreply 6September 3, 2020 6:23 AM

The salon owner looks like every other Fox cunt. They must buy them by the gross.

by Anonymousreply 7September 3, 2020 6:26 AM

Is she...transitioning?

by Anonymousreply 8September 3, 2020 6:28 AM

Beware salon owners with bad hair.

by Anonymousreply 9September 3, 2020 6:29 AM

How hard would it have been to do a little recon and find out this bitch was a deplorable? I'm sure there were plenty of Dems who would have quietly taken Nancy's business.

by Anonymousreply 10September 3, 2020 6:32 AM

She looks like a Real Housewives reject.

by Anonymousreply 11September 3, 2020 6:34 AM

What a fucking cunt. It was a set-up.

by Anonymousreply 12September 3, 2020 6:34 AM

If this melted plastic look is what passes for female beauty today...THANK YOU JESUS FOR MAKING ME A HOMO

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 13September 3, 2020 6:37 AM

Ugly plastic freak.

by Anonymousreply 14September 3, 2020 6:39 AM

She looks like a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 15September 3, 2020 6:39 AM

there's a war going on now on her IG page between deplorables praising her and Democrats bashing her to hell

by Anonymousreply 16September 3, 2020 6:43 AM

She shouldn't be going to a salon when salon's are closed and she should be wearing a mask when indoors at a business. You can't be set up if you follow the rules. I am sure Fox will milk this forever but Pelosi was in the wrong. And many places and people have been sending in videos of people breaking rules / not wearing masks so I don't fault this specific person. It seems getting a video to go viral of someone behaving badly is a very celebrated thing right now.

by Anonymousreply 17September 3, 2020 6:47 AM

Deranged Disney Princess Incest Survivor Daddyfucker loves the Patriarchy!

by Anonymousreply 18September 3, 2020 6:49 AM

developments!

salon owner might be in trouble

[quote]BREAKING: Pelosi’s stylist has retained an attorney who says that the salon owner authorized Pelosi's appointment and the salon owner has illegally been conducting business since April.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 19September 3, 2020 6:53 AM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 20September 3, 2020 6:59 AM

She could be as ugly as a dogs puckered asshole, and it wouldn’t fucking matter, if she was a decent and good person who would have never allowed for salon to be used during the closure, and accepted over 12-13K in Pandemic Relief Funding, to get her through the tough spots. She would have been a decent human being if she went to the homes of her clients, and cut their hair and styled them privately, for her going rates. But that requires work, and this cunt wanted to make sure her seats were paid for by her stylists, which is why the notch allowed them to operate illegally and clandestinely, BEFORE Nancy Pelosi was irrefutably gullible and foolish enough to agree to have her regular stylist do her hair, AT THE SALON.

I don’t give a fuck what this cunt looks like. She could be a natural beauty and still be the biggest piece of shit in San Francisco. This has nothing to do with my political leanings. This was underhanded, below the belt, and dirty. What a piece of filth. People who support this twat should be ashamed of themselves, but that’s not possible because Trump cultists are proving to be some of the worse of what America has to offer: pure scum who embrace the scumbaggery of it all and actually revel in evil and chicanery.

This is hitting me hard because I can milo get make excuses or justify friendships with people who support this president. They know exactly what they’re doing and they not only do not care if they hurt others, they actually seek it out, and morally justify it to themselves, because the grift is king, no matter what.

by Anonymousreply 21September 3, 2020 7:00 AM

R20, haha. Plastic Deplorable Bimbo is getting taken down by her own gay hair-stylist!

by Anonymousreply 22September 3, 2020 7:04 AM

R19 This manly cunt will pay, Pelosi is not someone you fuck with!

by Anonymousreply 23September 3, 2020 7:05 AM

No one forced Pelosi to go to the salon and not wear a mask. Unless she was kidnapped, drugged and the video shot while she was under the influence, she was wrong.

She could have worn a mask that hooked over her ears if the other mask style wouldn't work.

Every day people are struggling to make the right choices to maintain quarantine and follow the best advice about wearing a mask. Having a leader showing citizens that she doesn't have to follow the rules is wrong, stupid and sends the wrong message. We have too many leaders behaving like dopes. And we can now add her name to the list.

Pelosi was wrong and it was a stupid, self-important thing to do.

She could have set a good example and chose instead to act all entitled.

by Anonymousreply 24September 3, 2020 7:21 AM

Nancy was sloppy. She should assume that there are constant gotcha plants everywhere, even in (especially in) SF.

by Anonymousreply 25September 3, 2020 7:27 AM

"Pelosi was wrong and it was a stupid, self-important thing to do.

She could have set a good example and chose instead to act all entitled."

I completely disagree with you, but let's pretend I do.

Trump has held several rallies and public events that have resulted in COVID infections and deaths, like Herman Cain's.

Who did Nancy put in peril? Herself. The hairstylist. And...?

Are either of them infected?

Have they died?

Is she responsible for the 186,000 COVID deaths?

NO.

But Trump is.

Instead of wasting time picking nits, maybe save yourself and the world you live in by looking at the bigger picture.

by Anonymousreply 26September 3, 2020 7:34 AM

She looks like one of the Wayans Brothers in White Chicks.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 27September 3, 2020 7:58 AM

Did the cunt film Ms Pelosi peeing or shitting? That would make Trump hard and horny for Nancy even more.

by Anonymousreply 28September 3, 2020 8:07 AM

R27 lmao

by Anonymousreply 29September 3, 2020 10:07 AM

My stylist at Great Clips took my mask off each ear when she was trimming around there. And how can they wash your hair with a mask on?

Besides, I see what looks like a mask around her neck- like she wears it when she's being interviewed. And she was the only customer in there at the time

This is all so depressing. Trump can do 10 hawrubble things a day and no one cares.

by Anonymousreply 30September 3, 2020 10:20 AM

Meanwhile Trump is shitting on the Constitution but please let’s continue discussing this

by Anonymousreply 31September 3, 2020 10:26 AM

The bottom line....Nancy should not have been there. An example of the elite not abiding by their own rules.

Salon owner.....untrustworthy.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2020 10:39 AM

[quote]No one forced Pelosi to go to the salon and not wear a mask. Unless she was kidnapped, drugged and the video shot while she was under the influence, she was wrong.

You don't give a shit about this, and neither does anyone else except the prescription-drug-addled QAnon lunatics and drooling Trumpsters who always turn everything into some weird rant about "kidnapping" and "the elites."

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2020 10:50 AM

Oh boo hoo hoo. Let me know when Nancy starts locking kids in cages, firing tear gas at peaceful protestors, and manipulating government services to make it harder for people to vote.

There isn't a single member of the GOP in a position to cry "hypocrisy" when it comes to Nancy not wearing a mask. Hypocisy is a core value of the GOP.

Give me a fucking break.

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2020 10:50 AM

Only in Trump world is getting a haircut worse than the crimes and treason committed by Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2020 10:57 AM

God, you apologist retards are the limit of hypocrisy. LOL. Twisting yourselves into a pretzel to try and make this okay.

Salon owners have been shut down for months, many will not make it through this. Yet, Nancy MUST to have her roots done so she gets an illegal, black market service while most Americans are coloring their own hair at home. And you're okay with that? Oh my sides.

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2020 11:04 AM

R36 I live in Georgia and the salons here are not shut down..

by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2020 11:11 AM

R36 It's called perspective.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2020 11:13 AM

This will end up the biggest mistake that salon owner ever made. What a dumb bitch.

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2020 11:26 AM

I don't really get the idea that x person can do no wrong because no matter what they do Trump has done worse. That is like saying it is okay to steal because other people have murdered and stealing is not nearly as bad as murder. He isn't the bar that should be set to compare others to.

Pelosi going to a salon during the pandemic when salons are closed isn't about Trump. It should be looked at the exact same way as any famous politician flouting the quarantine orders. It is just about that sense of entitlement. She earned the heat she is getting, the same way others in positions of power did when they flouted the rules and felt they didn't apply to them. If salon's can operate safely and so Pelosi put no one at risk, then they should be allowed to open and do business.

Her excuse of I was set up is ridiculous and would sound equally as ridiculous coming from a Rep politician's camp. Just own it. You screwed up.

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2020 11:26 AM

[quote]She did what she had to do. She gave the story to Fox because they probably paid the most money for it.

Here, let me fix that for you:

She did what she had to do. She gave the story to Fox because they probably were the only ones willing to run it.

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2020 11:29 AM

And yet Covid infected Rand Paul breaks the rules and goes the the gym and pool knowing he is positive. Where is the outrage from the Trumpeters?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2020 11:29 AM

That deploracunt is about to be unemployed.

She took her mask off for two seconds while she was going from one room to the shampoo area. She's in her 80s, maybe it's hard for her to breathe when her head is tilted backward.

Nancy's going to put Trans Barbie Deploracunt into the ground.

by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2020 11:30 AM

LOL @ R37. Then dim bulb Nancy should have gotten her hair done in Georgia, not in a state where salons ARE shut down.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2020 11:31 AM

And the big fish lip thing Turd JR is hanging out with goes to parties fully unmasked spreading her own infected droplets with dozens of guests.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2020 11:32 AM

[quote]This will end up the biggest mistake that salon owner ever made. What a dumb bitch.

Quite the opposite. Business will be booming, just like it is for us now that we have made our politics very clear.

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2020 11:33 AM

I find it hilarious that the salon owner is being crucified for Nancy's mistake while she gets off scott free and nobody says a word. Hilarious.

by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2020 11:36 AM

People are saying plenty, R47.....outside the DL bubble, that is.

by Anonymousreply 48September 3, 2020 11:40 AM

R48 The only people commenting on it in a way that doesn't turn Pelosi into Jesus on the cross is Fox News and I refuse to give them the time of day.

by Anonymousreply 49September 3, 2020 11:41 AM

Of course it was political.

by Anonymousreply 50September 3, 2020 11:53 AM

What did she breast feed her children on? Silicone?

by Anonymousreply 51September 3, 2020 11:54 AM

Straight setup.

by Anonymousreply 52September 3, 2020 12:02 PM

I hope that blond bimbo blowup doll in a hard plastic shell gets sued by all her employees she has been illegally forcing to work for months before this happened.

by Anonymousreply 53September 3, 2020 12:03 PM

I think there's room to say BOTH ...

It was wrong of Nancy to do this & it was terrible of them to set her up.

It doesn't have to be either/or.

by Anonymousreply 54September 3, 2020 12:04 PM

Of course this was political.

This bitch called Pelosi names during the phone call with the stylist. Then eagerly approved the appointment.

She saw an opportunity to sell the tape and help Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 55September 3, 2020 12:04 PM

He Yelp page says in her own words:

"Specializes is Blondes, Haircuts, Hair Extensions & Keratin Treatments!"

by Anonymousreply 56September 3, 2020 12:05 PM

R44 The only dim bulb around here is you and your fellow trolls.

by Anonymousreply 57September 3, 2020 12:08 PM

Pelosi was told by the salon that they could legally accommodate one person at a time indoors.

The stylist texted the owner to let her know, and the owner allowed the appointment, which in retrospect was obviously because she wanted to set her up.

The stylist has since gotten an attorney and gone to press saying the owner has allowed multiple appointments like this (obviously, that's why he texted the owner about the upcoming appointment).

Odd that all the people screaming about Pelosi "breaking the rules" don't care that the plastic-faced Karen broke the rules, or that she was trying to hurt the livelihood of the stylist who she used in this set up.

by Anonymousreply 58September 3, 2020 12:08 PM

Where are all the Republicunts getting their hair cut?

by Anonymousreply 59September 3, 2020 12:09 PM

The salon owner hasn't necessarily forced her stylists to work during the pandemic. Like many salon owners she may just rent chair space to the stylists who are their own bosses.

by Anonymousreply 60September 3, 2020 12:11 PM

[quote]It was wrong of Nancy to do this

This is not going to go anywhere. EVERYONE in this country has either accidentally or just out of carelessness not worn a mask for a few minutes in situations where they should have. They've all gone to restaurants, bars, groceries and liquor stores that didn't fully abide by local ordinances and they didn't care.

And I don't know about you, but around here, not a single post office employee or delivery driver who comes to the house wears a mask. Most employees in stores don't. People are just refusing to wear masks.

It is beyond hilarious that the same anti-vax anti-mask covid-is-a-hoax morons are the ones screaming about Pelosi not wearing a mask for a few minutes in a salon. Every single normal, well-adjusted person in the world will shrug this off. The rest of you will shriek about it for 12 more hours until you get new marching orders from Fox News.

by Anonymousreply 61September 3, 2020 12:11 PM

Even with those silly tea saucers in his ears, the stylist is handsome. Who's had him?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 62September 3, 2020 12:14 PM

It does feel like a set up.

But Nancy falling for it is not a good look either. She shouldn’t have gone. She lives in SF, is extraordinarily wealthy, she could have anyone come to her house for any service she needs.

by Anonymousreply 63September 3, 2020 12:15 PM

A good question R59...that nobody will ask Trump when he brings up this bullshit. Except maybe Acosta but then Trump will quickly end the "press conference."

I honestly don't see the issue with Pelosi getting her hair did. She made sure that the salon was empty. She's a public figure. Why are we pretending that rules apply to everybody?

by Anonymousreply 64September 3, 2020 12:17 PM

The trumpers are trying to frame it as Pelosi vs poor struggling single mom.

Since when do Republicans give a fuck about single mothers? On wait, she's white. Should have spent her money on her kids instead of plastic surgery

by Anonymousreply 65September 3, 2020 12:18 PM

Trump is as good as it gets. We will never see a leader this capable again.

by Anonymousreply 66September 3, 2020 12:19 PM

OOF, try harder R66. We know you can do it.

by Anonymousreply 67September 3, 2020 12:20 PM

Now the salon owner says she's the victim. Sound familiar? Trumpity, Trump, Trump Trumpity Trump Trump

"no one forced Nancy to go to a salon" Works both ways, no one forced Ms plastic bimbo to do her hair! I thought whores do shit for money are not supposed to break the code of silence?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 68September 3, 2020 12:22 PM

The freakish plastic faced lady didn't do Nancy's hair, a stylist named Jonathan Denardo did.

That's why the "single mom" angle is so pathetic. But it's typical Trumpsterism: this innocent white mother was VICTIMIZED by a Democratic elite and a gay!

by Anonymousreply 69September 3, 2020 12:26 PM

Pelosi lives in a $30 million mansion. She couldn’t have gotten her hair done there?

by Anonymousreply 70September 3, 2020 12:27 PM

[quote] Pelosi was told by the salon that they could legally accommodate one person at a time indoors.

Here in NY the Empire Hotel announced socially distanced, classical music concerts on their rooftop. Tickets were selling quickly so I bought a table and then rounded up some friends to go with me. My credit card was charged.

A couple of weeks week before the event I read in Gothamist that the New York State Liquor Authority was cracking down on establishments that were selling tickets to music events. Apparently, music is allowed only when it's incidental to the dining, and not the main reason for the visit. A couple of days later I received an email saying the concert was cancelled.

My point is, how is anyone (especially someone who splits her time between two cities) supposed to know the exact day-to-day rules for each type of establishment? I trusted the Empire Hotel when they sold me a ticket that the event was allowed. Speaker Pelosi trusted the salon when they told her one customer was allowed at a time.

What if Speaker Pelosi stopped on the way home to pick up a loaf of bread. Would she have been expected to know how many people were allowed in the bakery and then do a quick head count before entering to determine if she was violating the ordinance? It's the salon's fault, not hers. She acted in good faith based on the information she was given.

by Anonymousreply 71September 3, 2020 12:35 PM

You trolls have convinced me. I'm voting for Trump now that Nancy got a haircut.

by Anonymousreply 72September 3, 2020 12:45 PM

[quote]EVERYONE in this country has either accidentally or just out of carelessness not worn a mask for a few minutes in situations

Be [bold]very[/bold] careful in speaking in absolutes.

It might make you feel better to think EVERYONE has done something (since you obviously have) but not everyone has.

There are plenty of people who haven't gotten their hair done at a salon in the past few months.

Also the scenario you're describing is also very different than what happened here.

[quote]They've all gone to restaurants, bars, groceries and liquor stores that didn't fully abide by local ordinances and they didn't care.

And I know a few people who haven't which completely invalidates your ~*everyone*~.

[quote]But Nancy falling for it is not a good look either. She shouldn’t have gone. She lives in SF, is extraordinarily wealthy, she could have anyone come to her house for any service she needs.

Exactly.

by Anonymousreply 73September 3, 2020 1:01 PM

Republicans are always projecting.

by Anonymousreply 74September 3, 2020 1:12 PM

Okay, well then vote for Trump because Nancy got her hair did, r73, since you're a one-issue voter and this issue has your morals and ethics in a tizzy.

by Anonymousreply 75September 3, 2020 1:14 PM

I hope Nancy gets the virus and drops dead already.

by Anonymousreply 76September 3, 2020 1:15 PM

R76 Why? Because Stupid Traitor Trump doesn't like her?

by Anonymousreply 77September 3, 2020 1:16 PM

Trump has some nerve calling anybody dim.

by Anonymousreply 78September 3, 2020 1:17 PM

Would any of you who are upset with Pelosi be able to link to a thread where you showed similar concerns about Trump's mask-less, non-social-distancing rallies? Like the one that killed Herman Cain? I'd love to read your trenchant insights on the matter.

by Anonymousreply 79September 3, 2020 1:23 PM

The American mask culture wars are so fucking stupid.

by Anonymousreply 80September 3, 2020 1:25 PM

Salon owner is a GOP donor.

Salons aren't shit down. In CA, salons are allowed to operate if they follow the Covid hygiene and social distancing rules. Such as one client at a time.

The stylist has already outed the owner's grift.

Fake scandal that's getting more attention than any of Trump's illegal activity.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 81September 3, 2020 1:36 PM

R32 An example of a rethug wanting to catch a liberal being a hypocrite while they look the other way while the orange turd and other rethugs do a dozen illegal things on an hourly basis!

by Anonymousreply 82September 3, 2020 2:33 PM

From r81:

Valentina Pereda @ValentinaPereda · 11h Replying to @mkraju and @JesseCharlesLee

Meanwhile, people are standing in foodbank lines for hours, millions on the verge of eviction... and this is what’s dominating the media.

by Anonymousreply 83September 3, 2020 2:43 PM

R69 Please have mercy on me! I'm a divorced woman!

by Anonymousreply 84September 3, 2020 2:44 PM

Democrats are their own worst enemies..the rules never apply to them which is why crooked Hillary lost and why Beijing Biden and Kamala Whoreish will loose.

by Anonymousreply 85September 3, 2020 2:54 PM

r21?? "if she was a decent and good person who would have never allowed for salon to be used during the closure, and accepted over 12-13K in Pandemic Relief Funding, to get her through the tough spots."

Are you for real? Do you honestly think a paltry 12-13K can get someone who has rent to pay in one of the highest rent districts in the country can get by on 12-13K in "pandemic assistance" - have you ever owned a business?

This is what so many of you are missing - and I posted about this on PA threads. Small business owners are furious at local and state government (and in Nancy's case - it's her district, she just happens to be speaker) for shutting down their businesses, while other large chain businesses were allowed open . Going back and forth and changing the rules making it impossible for small businesses to survive. They are losing everything they have worked for. They aren't blaming this on Trump - they are blaming it on their governors. As that is who is making the decisions on their state.

Do you honestly think that this salon owner, a single mom who lives in San Fran of all places is your typical Trump voter?

Hell no.

But she IS a small business owner.

Small business owners that were democrats, especially in certain states - a few swing states that are of utmost importance - won't be voting for Biden. They are moving for Trump. And it's because of stuff like this.

PA has a population of 12 million (not all of voting age of course) - and out of 12 million people, there are 1 million small businesses. If you don't think there voices will be heard in November, you are sorry mistaken.

I've worked a lot with local government in the re-opening of my county, and have spoken with a ton of small business owners. About half of them of them were democrat that will not be voting as they voted in 2016. They are now moving for Trump. This is not a small population of people.

So when a multi millionaire like Nancy Pelosi wants to act like she was set up, and blame the salon owner, when she was the one that had her assistant make an appointment for an illegal haircut - she can fuck right off. Its more of the Do as I say, not as I do. And when multi-millionaires like Tom Wolf, want to call people and entire counties in the state, selfish and cowardly for wanting to re-open their businesses (or else go bankrupt) he can fuck right off too.

Nancy wasn't "exposed" because this lady is some rabid Trump voter - she was exposed for not giving a shit about the harsh rules that were imposed on small business. Rules that have made it near impossible for many of them to survive this. Nancy ignored those rules and made her appointment with her stylist - because Nancy doesn't need to follow rules. Her stylist is just trying to survive, and took the appointment, even if the salon owner was unaware.

by Anonymousreply 86September 3, 2020 3:11 PM

Bless your heart, r86....

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 87September 3, 2020 3:18 PM

Let Trump secure the border. Stop calling Trump a traitor for doing what needs to be done.

by Anonymousreply 88September 3, 2020 3:37 PM

Well, the trolls have arrived

by Anonymousreply 89September 3, 2020 3:40 PM

It's it terrible to think: I don't care.

I care about what policies Pelosi supports, not this stupid stuff.

by Anonymousreply 90September 3, 2020 3:43 PM

[quote] Let Trump secure the border. Stop calling Trump a traitor for doing what needs to be done.

Trump has blocked every attempt at immigration reform. He think the strong man approach will get him more votes.

by Anonymousreply 91September 3, 2020 3:43 PM

[quote] Nancy wasn't "exposed" because this lady is some rabid Trump voter - she was exposed for not giving a shit about the harsh rules that were imposed on small business.

Yet the lady offered the service without saying no.

Plus, what does Pelosi have to do with how the governor is deciding what businesses can open?

by Anonymousreply 92September 3, 2020 3:46 PM

When exactly did Pelosi EVER say "Close the salons!"?

by Anonymousreply 93September 3, 2020 3:47 PM

If Pelosi is a hypocrite, then it means she has some sort of control over how businesses should be controlled during covid.

Instead it's governors and mayors who make those decisions, hopefully based on science.

by Anonymousreply 94September 3, 2020 3:52 PM

California salons ARE NOT CLOSED.

This is a made up scandal, because that's all the GOP has.

The GOP's new chant will be "But, her hair!"

by Anonymousreply 95September 3, 2020 3:54 PM

Distraction. I'd like to think the media won't fall for it...but...

by Anonymousreply 96September 3, 2020 3:57 PM

Can someone please explain the golf balls in the cheeks look? What the fuck IS that?

by Anonymousreply 97September 3, 2020 4:07 PM

Yes, what a ridiculous distraction compared to the daily abuses the right wing inflicts on the people every fucking day. They don't wear masks, they shove kids and teachers in schools, urge people to vote twice, talk about shadow figures throwing soup in the night but Naughty Nancy gets a blow out and she's suddenly Marie Antoinette. Fuck MAGA and QAnon.

by Anonymousreply 98September 3, 2020 4:07 PM

If California salons are not closed why is this a thing? Did the mayor of San Francisco say they were still to be closed in the city? And if this were a business owner honestly struggling why would she immediately run to Fox news to denounce one of her customers? It is her salon and she wasn't giving the stylist space for free. She made money. She's scum. But if the salons in SF are closed down Pelosi could have had her hair done at home so it was pretty stupid. Rules don't apply to republicans and the base loves that it's the part of the wild west. Multi millionaires and billionaires willing to do anything no matter what ruthless means are utilized to make one extra buck is to them a rootin tootin gun toting cowboy fantasy come to life..

by Anonymousreply 99September 3, 2020 4:16 PM

She's definitely a San Francisco deplorable, you can look at her and tell she's a Republican. She has that fake plastic real housewives Republican woman look. It's that high maintenance look, you know exactly who and what they are when you see them.

by Anonymousreply 100September 3, 2020 4:31 PM

Nancy is a hypocritical cunt. Fuck her

by Anonymousreply 101September 3, 2020 4:36 PM

It will be their “whataboutism” for all the flouting of the rules of transmission by the administration and its supporters...

by Anonymousreply 102September 3, 2020 4:44 PM

[quote] Democrats are their own worst enemies..the rules never apply to them which is why crooked Hillary lost and why Beijing Biden and Kamala Whoreish will loose.

Um, the rule in California is that salons are open if one client at a time. Pelosi didn't break any rules

by Anonymousreply 103September 3, 2020 4:46 PM

While 800 people were dying per day in NYC Jared Kushner bought up American respirators and PPE and sold them to other countries.

But please keep telling me how Nancy's haircut is the worst news item of the year.

by Anonymousreply 104September 3, 2020 4:47 PM

The salon owner has apparently been flouting the law herself this whole time allowing stylists to see clients in her space so that they can continue to pay her money. Only when it was a high profile person who she disagrees with politically, did she choose to blow her own cover to try and make a point. I'm sure the woman had no trouble collecting the money from the stylist that worked on Nancy.

by Anonymousreply 105September 3, 2020 4:48 PM

The salon owner is getting death threats now and is hiring a lawyer because she may have been violating the law for a while. Maybe the bitch should have thought of that before she went on Fox with the video. It's a highly polarized country so she should have expected some push back. I don't condone threatening people but what the fuck was she thinking?

by Anonymousreply 106September 3, 2020 4:54 PM

We got 185,000+ COVID deaths, the economy is in the shitter, our cities are on fire with violence and racism and Nancy’s hair-do is a national conversation? America is fucked.

by Anonymousreply 107September 3, 2020 4:56 PM

Nancy should know better than to go to a salon on Russian Hill

by Anonymousreply 108September 3, 2020 4:57 PM

Is the salon owner Russian?

by Anonymousreply 109September 3, 2020 5:01 PM

Shut it down. This woman is an enemy of the state.

by Anonymousreply 110September 3, 2020 5:03 PM

[quote]Can someone please explain the golf balls in the cheeks look? What the fuck IS that?

Maybe she's got a round of golf planned for later in the day! Did you ever think of that?

by Anonymousreply 111September 3, 2020 5:05 PM

Kious is a registered Republican. I wouldn't feel bad for her - among other things, she owns a condo in PACIFIC HEIGHTS, in addition to three salons in the SF area.

by Anonymousreply 112September 3, 2020 5:05 PM

My own feeling is that Nancy Pelosi is second in line to the Presidency and should be able to break the rules once in a while. (Although it doesn't appear that she did.)

by Anonymousreply 113September 3, 2020 5:07 PM

She’s a Democrat. The rules should not apply to her at all.

by Anonymousreply 114September 3, 2020 5:08 PM

PACIFIC HEIGHTS...wasn't that the one with the nail gun?

by Anonymousreply 115September 3, 2020 5:08 PM

ICECREAMGATE!!!

by Anonymousreply 116September 3, 2020 5:10 PM

This kind of stunt the owner pulled may have played well in Orange County, but I can't imagine that this will result in a boon for business for her in San Francisco of all places. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you or not knowing your audience.

by Anonymousreply 117September 3, 2020 5:10 PM

How was this salon owner able to open three salons in San Francisco? Does she gave a rich husband?

by Anonymousreply 118September 3, 2020 5:13 PM

Of course it was a setup. The stylist has confirmed that. He's also confirmed that the bitch salon owner is a right winger who hates Pelosi and has made multiple disparaging comments about her prior to the appointment that she herself got involved in and approved.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 119September 3, 2020 5:13 PM

Is it true that the e-salon is offering free haircuts to the SF homeless this weekend?

by Anonymousreply 120September 3, 2020 5:13 PM

She tells everyone they need to wear a mask and criticizes people who don’t. Cunt.

by Anonymousreply 121September 3, 2020 5:17 PM

I'm laughing that OP thinks Fox doesn t have "local" stations.

by Anonymousreply 122September 3, 2020 5:18 PM

I RIMMED DONALD TRUMP AFTER HE ATE 2 TACO BOWLS!!

by Anonymousreply 123September 3, 2020 5:19 PM

The bitch owner now claims she's getting massive death threats and that her Yelp ratings have tanked. Poor baby, should've kept your skank ass off FAUX News hon. Big mouths don't always finish in the lead.

by Anonymousreply 124September 3, 2020 5:20 PM

"Only in Trump world is getting a haircut worse than the crimes and treason committed by Republicans."

It's desperation. The Russiapublicans have dug through Democrat trash bins and found next to nothing. So they are reduced to picking on an 80-yr. old woman for getting her hair done.

They're going to have to resort to making things up, like last time (Comey). All it needs is to hit the cover of the Enquirer prior to election; the truth can be revealed later.

by Anonymousreply 125September 3, 2020 5:22 PM

Being a Republican is a crime in and of itself. The very formation of that party was an act of treason against the United States of America then and now. Right now, literally the only thing that can save it is permanent one party rule by Democrats.

by Anonymousreply 126September 3, 2020 5:24 PM

What a stupid name for a salon.

Of course she can:

[Quote]He said the owner can be seen in pictures and on video doing clients’ hair, “ignoring social distancing guidelines, and not wearing protective equipment (masks), as recently as a few days prior to Speaker Pelosi’s arrival at eSalon.”

by Anonymousreply 127September 3, 2020 5:26 PM

R95 Salons are closed for indoor business in the city of San Francisco. Services must be outdoors only. Other parts of CA have allowed salons to resume limited indoor operation but not SF or LA. Why is it so hard for people to understand that?

by Anonymousreply 128September 3, 2020 5:36 PM

This is really much worse than Trump & CoronaCzar Pence never wearing masks 🎭 to show that the Libtards don’t own them with the plandemic.

by Anonymousreply 129September 3, 2020 5:40 PM

The owner of the salon should be prosecuted for elder abuse. Nancy should sue them in the bankruptcy for reckless endangerment. I really hope this fucking bitch dies homeless. Sleeping on a sidewalk in the tenderloin is the fate she deserves. But not before she goes to jail for at least 20 years. At least for the rest of Nancy’s life.

by Anonymousreply 130September 3, 2020 5:42 PM

The owner of the salon should be prosecuted for elder abuse. Nancy should sue them in the bankruptcy for reckless endangerment. I really hope this fucking bitch dies homeless. Sleeping on a sidewalk in the tenderloin is the fate she deserves. But not before she goes to jail for at least 20 years. At least for the rest of Nancy’s life.

by Anonymousreply 131September 3, 2020 5:42 PM

Into

by Anonymousreply 132September 3, 2020 5:42 PM

r3, she's taking money from GoFundMe and I bet she took government money like the hairstylists who illegally opened in Texas

by Anonymousreply 133September 3, 2020 5:43 PM

"She tells everyone they need to wear a mask and criticizes people who don’t. Cunt."

Trump called the pandemic a "hoax" yet you complain about stuff like this. You're a cunt.

by Anonymousreply 134September 3, 2020 5:44 PM

what about all the dead people that republicans have man slaughtered?

by Anonymousreply 135September 3, 2020 5:44 PM

Do you mean like the ones who are dead because of them in the Civil War they started?

by Anonymousreply 136September 3, 2020 5:46 PM

Never trust a hairdresser with a bad hairstyle. This bitch looks awful with that nasty shade of bottle blonde against her skin tone and the long style really draws your attention to her horse face.

by Anonymousreply 137September 3, 2020 5:48 PM

Then she should’ve gone to a gay man for a real haircut.

by Anonymousreply 138September 3, 2020 5:49 PM

The stylist is a gay man. Do keep up.

by Anonymousreply 139September 3, 2020 5:50 PM

Her husband is an Armenian mafioso. Do you really need any more info?

by Anonymousreply 140September 3, 2020 5:54 PM

Nancy was styled by a gay man who rents salon space from the deplorable golf ball lady.

by Anonymousreply 141September 3, 2020 5:58 PM

Then she should’ve gone to a salon that was actually owned by a gay man.

by Anonymousreply 142September 3, 2020 6:01 PM

R141 - Golf ball lady? I haven't been keeping up.

by Anonymousreply 143September 3, 2020 6:06 PM

We're still waiting for the details that *really* matter. Like... the stylist... top, bottom, or vers? Sizemeat verificatia?

I can totally see him in red & white leather wrecking the ass of a squealing twink piggy. Or himself getting disciplined by a rough daddy with a Harley. Or both. On the same night.

by Anonymousreply 144September 3, 2020 6:10 PM

And the WH is playing the security video this afternoon for reporters like it's the fucking Zapruder film.

Not like they have anything else to do right now...

by Anonymousreply 145September 3, 2020 6:14 PM

R143....the salon owner

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 146September 3, 2020 6:17 PM

I’m still pissed at Nancy for endorsing Kennedy in the Massachusetts Senate Democratic primary. I’m also pissed that the wealthy and powerful are above the law/rules. So, I have nothing but scheudenfreude for Nancy while still being vehemently anti-Trump. Nancy’s just gone and given ammunition to the Deplorables.

by Anonymousreply 147September 3, 2020 6:58 PM

All people with power take advantage of power perks. If you had the power jump the line somewhere because you were rich and powerful, all you bitches would.

Yes, it’s a small hypocrisy. All politicians use their power, this is a non issue.

by Anonymousreply 148September 3, 2020 6:59 PM

R148 I wouldn’t and there are plenty who wouldn’t.

by Anonymousreply 149September 3, 2020 7:00 PM

Trump press secretary Kayleigh McEnany played the Nancy hair salon video on loop during her press briefing this afternoon.

I'm not joking.

by Anonymousreply 150September 3, 2020 7:02 PM

And the media will ask Nancy about it, distracting and using up the Speaker's valuable time on folderol.

by Anonymousreply 151September 3, 2020 7:06 PM

Where does the Ninny get her hair done?

by Anonymousreply 152September 3, 2020 7:16 PM

Please use DL protocol, r152. It's pigeon-headed whore, Kayleigh MAGAninny...

by Anonymousreply 153September 3, 2020 7:22 PM

[quote] I’m also pissed that the wealthy and powerful are above the law/rules.

Not me as long as they are Democrats. You have got to hand it to them; they finally manage to figure out how to make revolution profitable.

by Anonymousreply 154September 3, 2020 7:22 PM

Managed

by Anonymousreply 155September 3, 2020 7:22 PM

this deploracunt just went up against Nancy Pelosi.

She's going to be tearfully apologizing and slurping shit in a week.

Oh, and she's really fucking ugly and I hate her hair and overcontoured makeup.

by Anonymousreply 156September 3, 2020 7:25 PM

Why are right wing bitches such fucking cunts? No wonder their husbands beat them. Wouldn’t you for all the damage they’ve done to gays and lesbians?

by Anonymousreply 157September 3, 2020 7:28 PM

[quote]All people with power take advantage of power perks. If you had the power jump the line somewhere because you were rich and powerful, all you bitches would.

For Nancy Pelosi especially, they're not perks, they're rewards. She has done a phenomenal amount of work on behalf of the American public over the course of her decades in Congress.

I, for one, am glad she went because I thought her hair had been looking really ratty the last few weeks.

by Anonymousreply 158September 3, 2020 7:39 PM

Throw this double-crossing bleached blonde bitch in jail for treason.

by Anonymousreply 159September 3, 2020 7:50 PM

Nancy was stupid for not just having the stylist come to her house to do her hair. It’s not like she doesn’t have the money. She should have had enough sense to know if the media found out about this that Republicans would harp on about it.

by Anonymousreply 160September 3, 2020 7:53 PM

Where can we send the owner a birthday present?

by Anonymousreply 161September 3, 2020 7:58 PM

The owner looks trans.

by Anonymousreply 162September 3, 2020 8:03 PM

Who is the fake Democrat making all these bizarre announcements on these threads about how Democrats should be allowed to be corrupt and not follow rules? Are you saying this so your favorite Republican media outlets will pick up on it? Your statements are so dumb that no one's going to believe you.

The Republican Party is a corrupt criminal enterprise at this point. No one disputes that there are certainly corrupt and amoral Democrats, but the rot is not institutionalized and they are fewer and farther between, and we tend not to let it go or, indeed, ignore it and boost them regardless, unlike the Republicans.

by Anonymousreply 163September 3, 2020 8:06 PM

And who is the benighted soul who thinks that Republicans were traitors back in Civil War days? It was the Northern anti-slavery party, whose most notable early luminary was Abraham Lincoln. You may have heard of him.

by Anonymousreply 164September 3, 2020 8:09 PM

“Pelosi’s salon visit” is the new “Hillary’s emails”.

by Anonymousreply 165September 3, 2020 8:10 PM

Now the bitch is writing death threats to herself. Someone subpoena them and her and get a handwriting analyst on everyone of those so-called “death threats” so you can finally prove she is a fraud and put the bitch in jail where she belongs.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 166September 3, 2020 8:14 PM

Lincoln wanted to send Black people back to Africa. He was no hero. He was just another white racist Republican like all of them ever.

by Anonymousreply 167September 3, 2020 8:15 PM

You know what else I love about this stupid fucking story? Aside from the fact that nobody fucking cares and the news of Dump's stroke is spreading far and wide, this She-male is going to be forced to understand that the Fux News bubble is a lie. In her pea-brain, she was going to get Queen Nancy pilloried, but instead, she's going to lose her business. The best part is that the internet is forever, and she is fighting with the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE.

She's a fucking HAIRDRESSER fighting with the SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE. The lack of self-awareness is mind blowing.

by Anonymousreply 168September 3, 2020 8:34 PM

I don't care much for Pelosi but the salon owner looks like something that would scare a child! What happened to natural beauty?

by Anonymousreply 169September 3, 2020 8:39 PM

This will not end well for the salon owner. Let's revisit in 6 months and see how she is. But considering she is trying to scratch together a living in the beauty trade, why in the world would she allow herself to look so bad. Truly heinous.

by Anonymousreply 170September 3, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote]I don't care much for Pelosi but the salon owner looks like something that would scare a child! What happened to natural beauty?

What part of "Armenian mob" is unclear to you, hon?

by Anonymousreply 171September 3, 2020 8:44 PM

[quote]This kind of stunt the owner pulled may have played well in Orange County, but I can't imagine that this will result in a boon for business for her in San Francisco of all places. Talk about biting the hand that feeds you or not knowing your audience.

Ha, ha, and to add to that, now that she has been outed for operating illegally for months, she is in the spot light and will be forced to stop that, totally cutting off her grifting income.

by Anonymousreply 172September 3, 2020 8:50 PM

These draconian rules are ridiculous, let people go and get their hair done among other things!

by Anonymousreply 173September 3, 2020 9:04 PM

[quote]These draconian rules are ridiculous, let people go and get their hair done among other things!

Hear hear!!

by Anonymousreply 174September 3, 2020 9:08 PM

Team Erica!

by Anonymousreply 175September 3, 2020 9:10 PM

r6, this is quite bad. And it's typical: small businesses are in freewill, as is the economy, because of the policies that Pelosi and the rest of the political class -- left and right -- are pushing this country into.

The fact that they refuse to abide by their own rules tells us what a financial scam this is. This is about giving the ultra-wealthy even more control.

Pelosi, much like the Philly mayor, can't be bothered to practice what she preaches.

Again, you may think this is fine because of partisan politics (which helps to distract the masses from the fact that they're being screwed by a global elite), but the fact is that people are having their lives ruined by this. Many, many people are going to lose their businesses and their homes both short and longterm because of the policies that Pelosi can barely pretend to follow in her own life.

Her garbage husband also has cashed in on Covid relief. Far more than any average person could. Much like De Niro. Bezos. Trump. And all the rest of these liars.

Have you noticed that people like Gates and Bezos have exponentially increased their personal fortunes this year?

You think Pelosi's personally hurting from this? It's a financial genocide for the average person.

Fuck this fraud.

by Anonymousreply 176September 3, 2020 9:13 PM

She normally has her hair done at home bur her hairdresser couldn't make it so she went to the salon. I live in Norcal and a lot of businesses are open. I saw supercuts open when I went to the market. One or two customers at a time. Also from what I understand, all salons were going to be allowed with restrictions starting today even in SF. She went a day early with no one else in the shop. So stupid to even be talking about this.

by Anonymousreply 177September 3, 2020 9:14 PM

*Freefall

count on Safari to make a mess through autocorrect.

by Anonymousreply 178September 3, 2020 9:14 PM

Now shoo, r176....

by Anonymousreply 179September 3, 2020 9:15 PM

This sad ugly attention hungry skank is so fucking desperate for attention I hope she regrets this bitterly after she is deluged with negative attention. I cant believe the dumb fucks that donated to her go fund me.

by Anonymousreply 180September 3, 2020 9:29 PM

Why do these Trumpette dolly birds all look strung out on meth with bleached scraggly blonde hair?

by Anonymousreply 181September 3, 2020 9:38 PM

R176 I could not have said it better. I’m sick of these cockroaches in Congress and their enablers fucking 99% of us over.

by Anonymousreply 182September 3, 2020 9:40 PM

[quote]Why do these Trumpette dolly birds all look strung out on meth with bleached scraggly blonde hair?

Because these Trumpette dolly birds ARE strung out on meth and have bleached scraggly blonde hair.

by Anonymousreply 183September 3, 2020 9:43 PM

[quote]This will not end well for the salon owner. Let's revisit in 6 months and see how she is. But considering she is trying to scratch together a living in the beauty trade, why in the world would she allow herself to look so bad. Truly heinous.

Oh honey, you are truly naive. There will be lines around the block.

by Anonymousreply 184September 3, 2020 11:54 PM

Slow clap for R86. Bravo. Reason and logic are so rare around here.

You all are all in for another big shock in November. The silent majority of repubs don't talk. They prefer to stay under the radar. They especially don't tell pollsters how they plan to vote..

by Anonymousreply 185September 4, 2020 12:01 AM

[Quote] All people with power take advantage of power perks.

When is getting a haircut a power perk? I know literally tons of people who got haircuts during Covid secretly

by Anonymousreply 186September 4, 2020 12:05 AM

Nearly 200 K dead, 50 million out of work.

Let’s discuss Pelosi’s hair

by Anonymousreply 187September 4, 2020 12:07 AM

[Quote] Oh honey, you are truly naive. There will be lines around the block.

Not in San Francisco

by Anonymousreply 188September 4, 2020 12:07 AM

Don't care. Still gotta get rid of the shittiest president in US history and his asshole enablers in the US Senate

by Anonymousreply 189September 4, 2020 12:30 AM

R176 The most sensible, reasonable post I have read on this topic. So many on the DL are blinded by partisan politics. You CAN believe that Pelosi is a fraud and so is Trump. They are not mutually exclusive of each other. The average person is getting screwed badly by the elite. We know and expect it out of Trump. I have ZERO expectations out of him. Pelosi is the proverbial wolf in sheep’s clothing...making her far more odious and pernicious in my eyes.

by Anonymousreply 190September 4, 2020 12:56 AM

Let's see: the salon owner must have lost millions since March. I wonder if someone went to them and offered some big money for a video of Nancy walking around maskless? San Francisco is expensive: everyone has their price.

I also think she's being stalked. Republicans have been seething since 2018 that she became Speaker.

by Anonymousreply 191September 4, 2020 1:03 AM

Maybe, r190, but you cannot vote for Trump or for any Republican in the Senate, or the House for that matter, and expect a government to give fuck one about anybody who isn't already rich and powerful. And with Trump of course you get the added bonus of voting for a moron who is completely incompetent in every way and has no idea, or really any interest, in any real world problem this country faces. If you aren't voting Democratic this November you are voting for shit and voting like a moron.

Sorry not sorry if that's too partisan for you to deal with.

by Anonymousreply 192September 4, 2020 1:13 AM

[quote] Let’s see how you act when the government tells you you’re not allowed to make money to put food on the table.

Do you ever get tired of diarrhea coming out of your mouth? This woman got a PPP loan from the government to keep her shop closed during Covid. She actually kept it open and worked

So she's a liar, a fraud and she stole from the government and the taxpayers

by Anonymousreply 193September 4, 2020 1:19 AM

Why am I supposed to give a shit that Nancy Pelosi got her hair done and didn't wear a mask?

That makes her somebody who doesn't always practice what she preaches. Just like every other person on the fucking planet.

The 24-hour news cycle is going to be the death of all of us.

by Anonymousreply 194September 4, 2020 1:47 AM

Hope the place shuts down...the owner looks like a drag queen.

by Anonymousreply 195September 4, 2020 3:11 AM

R190 Pelosi is a FRAUD because she got her hair done?!? Jesus fucking Christ!

You bemoan people here for partisan politics, did you think that maybe it's YOU who has ZERO perspective, who can't see the forest for the trees?

The "both sides" people like you ignore all the atrocities Republicans do, but Pelosi got her hair done one time and suddenly she's now just as evil as Trump.

by Anonymousreply 196September 4, 2020 3:37 AM

R184=R185 = Philly suburbs lawn signs troll = stealth right wing troll.

by Anonymousreply 197September 4, 2020 3:43 AM

[quote] Do you honestly think that this salon owner, a single mom who lives in San Fran of all places is your typical Trump voter?

If you're gonna troll, do it more convincingly: this twat owns three salons and lives in one of the most expensive areas of San Francisco. And she is married to a wealthy Armenian mobster. And she's a registered Republican... single mom, my ass. At least do some research if you come here to post pro-Trump bullshit.

by Anonymousreply 198September 4, 2020 3:48 AM

What about all the people the republicans manslaughtered because they were too busy selling stock and leveraging supplies instead of helping the American people.

by Anonymousreply 199September 4, 2020 3:55 AM

R128 "Salons are closed for indoor business in the city of San Francisco. Services must be outdoors only. Other parts of CA have allowed salons to resume limited indoor operation but not SF or LA. Why is it so hard for people to understand that?"

The salon owner approved the appointment. The salon owner has been taking indoor clients throughout the pandemic in violation of the SF regulations. Why is it so hard for you deplorables to understand that?

And since this owner broke the law, shouldn't her kids be taken away? Per Trump Southern Border rules, isn't that what's supposed to happen now?

by Anonymousreply 200September 4, 2020 5:23 AM

r190, you're a fucking idiot.

by Anonymousreply 201September 4, 2020 6:10 AM

I don't give a fuck,righties do far worse. And if the swine that make up our shit eating political media tries to turn Nancys' Hair into the new Hilarys' E -Mails, it's up to dems to push back HARD. No grovelling,no excessive apologies, etc. A single apology will suffice, not a damn thing more.

by Anonymousreply 202September 4, 2020 8:19 AM

Nancy is wealthy enough to have the stylist do her hair at her home. Bet that owner lost some good referrals from this. Possibly the shop on the next protest/looting

by Anonymousreply 203September 4, 2020 11:01 AM

Given that Trump cancelled a foreign state visit to US war memorial over his concern for his hair being damaged by rain, these people should not be throwing stones.

by Anonymousreply 204September 4, 2020 11:17 AM

Things are getting entirely too serious, we need to laugh.

Let's recall infamous presidential haircuts of history.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 205September 4, 2020 11:28 AM

Partisanship-bashing is concern trolling.

by Anonymousreply 206September 4, 2020 12:14 PM

[quote]Bet that owner lost some good referrals from this.'

LOL. You don't know that we're the ones with all the money? Dems go to Supercuts.

by Anonymousreply 207September 4, 2020 1:29 PM

R197. Wrong. I don't put signs on my lawn. And no one I know would ever dream of it either (tacky). Signs tell you nothing about what's really going on.

by Anonymousreply 208September 4, 2020 1:34 PM

r207 - no, you really really aren't. WT Contractor business money is not money. Owning a pickup and a boat is not a signifier of money.

God is it just me or are Republicunts that stupid.

by Anonymousreply 209September 4, 2020 1:38 PM

There's a reason why there are no Chi-Fil-As in SF. What could i possibly be?🤔

[Quote] Oh honey, you are truly naive. There will be lines around the block. —Chick-Fil-A

by Anonymousreply 210September 4, 2020 5:00 PM

This mask shit has got to stop. It's paranoid, ignorant and gives a false sense of security. Viruses are 40 times smaller than bacteria. You don't think you're sucking it in through cloth or paper? Get real.

by Anonymousreply 211September 5, 2020 12:44 PM

R211, you might want to take something called "evidence" into account.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 212September 5, 2020 1:08 PM

r211 you're a goddam piece of shit idiot.

by Anonymousreply 213September 5, 2020 11:11 PM

It the owner a trans?

by Anonymousreply 214September 5, 2020 11:13 PM

Pelosi always wears those neck masks, which are the worse kind.

by Anonymousreply 215September 5, 2020 11:19 PM

Does trump think Pelosi is a loser just like he thinks the troops are?

by Anonymousreply 216September 5, 2020 11:22 PM

Pelosi will begone after November. It’s like beating a dead horse at this point.

by Anonymousreply 217September 6, 2020 10:41 AM

Pelosi will begone after November. It’s like beating a dead horse at this point.

by Anonymousreply 218September 6, 2020 10:41 AM

Yes, Pelosi will be back in DC

by Anonymousreply 219September 6, 2020 11:58 AM

Last term for Pelosi. We can live with that. Grandma speaker, madam Pelosi, the hypocrite cunt. If you don’t have bread eat ice cream.

by Anonymousreply 220September 6, 2020 12:33 PM

[quote]Why do these Trumpette dolly birds all look strung out on meth with bleached scraggly blonde hair?

Pills, they are stung out on prescription pills. They think they are not addicts because they get their high from doctors instead of the street. But nothing can hid the effects of all those mood modulating drugs they take ever day to get through the day. It' show on their face like a meth addict has bad teeth.

by Anonymousreply 221September 6, 2020 12:49 PM

Trump has only worn a mask like a couple of times, made fun of people who do wear masks, promoted policies and events which have cause the deaths of Americans. Sorry but I can't get outraged over Nancy not wearing a mask for a couple of minutes.

by Anonymousreply 222September 6, 2020 1:15 PM

OMG, hideous inside and out.

by Anonymousreply 223September 6, 2020 1:32 PM

Hope the mentioned the name of the salon and everyone boycotts it

by Anonymousreply 224September 6, 2020 1:39 PM

^This sort of thing has happened before. Boycotts don't work to harm businesses. They do the exact opposite.

by Anonymousreply 225September 6, 2020 1:58 PM

So sad.

by Anonymousreply 226September 6, 2020 2:48 PM
Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 227September 6, 2020 2:56 PM

Now, there's a plastic face that deserves to meet a grease fire.

by Anonymousreply 228September 6, 2020 3:13 PM

I know. They've been telling Nancy for years to ease up on the facelifts.

by Anonymousreply 229September 6, 2020 8:21 PM

Fuck all of them for taking a vacation while the country burns. Make a DEAL lady or fuck off. You’re past your expiration date. That goes for most of our “public servants” living high on the hog while Americans suffer.

by Anonymousreply 230September 6, 2020 8:24 PM

R230 I wonder if the hairstylist was collecting unemployment while working under table.

by Anonymousreply 231September 6, 2020 11:38 PM

This sounds like it was one of those salons where the owner rents out space to hairstylists therefore the stylists are independent contractors not employees and ineligible for unemployment.

by Anonymousreply 232September 7, 2020 1:56 AM

Shahid Buttar is a Republican mole. Pass it on.

by Anonymousreply 233September 7, 2020 2:09 AM

So the lady owned the salon but her hairdressers who rent from her have keys to the establishment? If she just a got a blow out why even to go the salon she could have just had them come to her hotel or home.

by Anonymousreply 234September 7, 2020 2:53 AM

A tiny google search would tell you that California freelancers can indeed collect unemployment.

by Anonymousreply 235September 7, 2020 3:48 AM

R232 independent contractors are eligible for the covid unemployment. It’s called PUA. It was a special program for the unemployed due to the pandemic. Nancy is the one refusing to negotiate on extending the unemployment stimulus.

Wonder if he collecting while working right now,..

by Anonymousreply 236September 7, 2020 3:54 AM

No mask? Okay it's wring.

!88,000 dead when the corrupt asshole in the White House knew about the virus in January via the President's Daily Briefing, had no plan, no strategy to combat the virus; had no delivery or distribution system to deliver ventilators. Suggested injecting bleach into the human body.

You decide what's worse. On second thought, let me tell you...the motherfucker in the White House is an accomplice to murder.

by Anonymousreply 237September 7, 2020 4:23 AM

Shes quite aware of the Plannedemic.

Most likely vaccinated.

But sure, blame whoever released her rer real behavior.

by Anonymousreply 238September 7, 2020 4:31 AM

[quote] If she just a got a blow out why even to go the salon she could have just had them come to her hotel or home.

Because it's Ms. Pelosi.

by Anonymousreply 239September 7, 2020 2:17 PM

r239 that is just it. Why go somewhere when they can come to you? That is why I don't believe it. Nancy is rich - she can have a stylist come to her place an blow out her hair. This is why I think she was set up.

by Anonymousreply 240September 7, 2020 2:29 PM

Please explain how she was set up. How did they lure her into the salon? Promised to set a quick fundraiser for beloved Democratic Party?

by Anonymousreply 241September 7, 2020 2:33 PM

[quote] Shes quite aware of the Plannedemic.

[quote] Most likely vaccinated.

[quote] But sure, blame whoever released her rer real behavior.

I'm guessing Google Translate Russian->English was malfunctioning at the time.

by Anonymousreply 242September 7, 2020 2:40 PM

^Stupid at R2451, the owner approved the appointment. Then the owner ran to Faux News and LIED and said she had no control over the stylists' appointments and that her salon had been shut down due to Covid.

by Anonymousreply 243September 7, 2020 2:42 PM

r241 what 243 said. Pelosi's assistant contacted the Stylist to do it, the stylist messaged the owner the owner said 'Have them come to the salon' then sold the video to faux news.

by Anonymousreply 244September 7, 2020 2:43 PM

So now we know why the salon owner did it.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 245September 9, 2020 2:59 PM

$300K ain't that much for a GoFund Me.

by Anonymousreply 246September 9, 2020 6:20 PM

300k more than she had - scam artist.

by Anonymousreply 247September 9, 2020 7:21 PM

And $300k more than she deserves.

by Anonymousreply 248September 9, 2020 7:27 PM

I hope I see that CUNT on Botched some day soon. Not worried, someone like that will burn through it like water, they always do.

by Anonymousreply 249September 11, 2020 3:43 AM

And of course, once she received in excess of $300,000 she closed up shop. Right wingers are so damn gullible.

by Anonymousreply 250September 11, 2020 3:50 AM

Did she grift the grifters? Right wingers are the party of grift.

by Anonymousreply 251September 11, 2020 3:57 AM

Shameful.

by Anonymousreply 252September 11, 2020 3:59 AM

She went when salons were allowed to open. The only thing she did was not wear a mask. It was just one client at a time and she thought she was it.

The salons were allowed to open. They told her they were if they hadn't completed their safety that's on them, she said the said they were allowed to open.

by Anonymousreply 253September 11, 2020 4:08 AM

This isn’t political.

by Anonymousreply 254September 11, 2020 4:15 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!