Hello and thank you for being a DL contributor. We are changing the login scheme for contributors for simpler login and to better support using multiple devices. Please click here to update your account with a username and password.

Hello. Some features on this site require registration. Please click here to register for free.

Hello and thank you for registering. Please complete the process by verifying your email address. If you can't find the email you can resend it here.

Hello. Some features on this site require a subscription. Please click here to get full access and no ads for $1.99 or less per month.

Melania Trump tell-all book

Has anyone started to read it? I just started and it feels like it is written by someone with character, yes, character who was deluded into thinking Melania was a good person. Please let me know what you think....thanks...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2020 6:06 AM

The Obama bathroom story is priceless. I wonder what her bathroom in Slovenia was like in order for her to be so demanding?

by Anonymousreply 1September 2, 2020 12:06 AM

^^ There were no black people in Slovenia.

by Anonymousreply 2September 2, 2020 12:07 AM

Mel T. has apparently been very busy with several prosecutors from SDNY regarding inaugural funds. The Hill has the story but I got an error message trying to post the link.

by Anonymousreply 3September 2, 2020 12:13 AM

The book is out already?

by Anonymousreply 4September 2, 2020 12:14 AM

R3 Everyone has the story...

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 5September 2, 2020 12:18 AM

R5, I was going to post NYT but they usually have a paywall. Thanks for posting.

by Anonymousreply 6September 2, 2020 12:29 AM

"Dees are vall lies."

by Anonymousreply 7September 2, 2020 12:32 AM

Get real, the writer & any Trump associate is suspect. Just b/c they’re dishing dirt on the Trumps doesn’t transform these book writers into persons of great integrity, unassailable. You can believe some of what she says, but consider the source.

by Anonymousreply 8September 2, 2020 12:36 AM

She will be on Rachel tonight. 9/1

by Anonymousreply 9September 2, 2020 12:37 AM

R9 Thanks for the heads up.

by Anonymousreply 10September 2, 2020 12:40 AM

Now the Free Melania crowd can stop feeling sorry for her. She is just as vile and narcissistic as her orange husband.

by Anonymousreply 11September 2, 2020 12:43 AM

If the RNC had a fundraiser with Jello wrestling:

Fight 1: Kayleigh McEnny v. Sarah Huckabee Sanders

Fight 2: Kelly Ann Conway v. Her Husband

Fight 3: Ivanka v. Melania (with the winner facing off against Jared at the next fundraiser)

There would be so much money raised the entire Covid debt could be paid off.

by Anonymousreply 12September 2, 2020 12:50 AM

Are the audio recordings coming?

by Anonymousreply 13September 2, 2020 12:52 AM

Why does Rachel have to do this elaborate lead-in diatribes? She makes it frustrating to wait for the interviews she advertises.

by Anonymousreply 14September 2, 2020 1:07 AM

[Quote]The Obama bathroom story is priceless. I wonder what her bathroom in Slovenia was like in order for her to be so demanding?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 15September 2, 2020 1:16 AM

25 minutes into Rachel’s “interview“ and she is still reading excerpts from the woman’s book and has not yet begun to interview her.

by Anonymousreply 16September 2, 2020 1:25 AM

Melania plagiarized M. Obama and then needs Hazmat cleaning on the bathroom.

by Anonymousreply 17September 2, 2020 1:31 AM

This is juicier than I expected. Tuberculosis? Eric?

by Anonymousreply 18September 2, 2020 1:32 AM

Chapter One

She’s a whore and a grifter.

Yes indeed, she is.

by Anonymousreply 19September 2, 2020 1:35 AM

[quote] 25 minutes into Rachel’s “interview“ and she is still reading excerpts from the woman’s book and has not yet begun to interview her.

Why is she wasting so much time. What a dumb ass.

by Anonymousreply 20September 2, 2020 1:35 AM

She stole on of melanoma’s wigs on the way out the door.

by Anonymousreply 21September 2, 2020 1:38 AM

R20 She read book excerpts for almost 40 minutes after billing the episode as an interview. Fucking weird.

by Anonymousreply 22September 2, 2020 1:39 AM

I'm nervous for this lady, she's so stilted and uncomfortable.

by Anonymousreply 23September 2, 2020 1:50 AM

So the Melania Tapes are going to be heard.

I hope there's a translation.

by Anonymousreply 24September 2, 2020 2:03 AM

Don't think you are getting away with this bitch! Vee know where you live and have friend in many high places in Merican government!

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 25September 2, 2020 2:10 AM

The biggest revelation to me is that Melania Knavs has a sister, Ines Knauss, who like Melania came here on a well-deserved genius visa.

by Anonymousreply 26September 2, 2020 2:13 AM

So basically, this whore who broke the law by working on a vacation visa has now exploited our immigration system through chain migration of her sister, mother and father. Please explain to me in Trumpain logic how her parents bring something of value to this country other than the rotten crotch fruit in the White House.

by Anonymousreply 27September 2, 2020 2:19 AM

R27 You totally misunderstand Trumpian logic. Its foundation is hypocrisy, particularly for the wealthy and most especially for the Trump family. So that is the Trump logic, and it applies.

by Anonymousreply 28September 2, 2020 2:22 AM

Rachel didn't ask her who 'Dopey' and 'tuberculosis' were. Thanks a lot Rachel.

Also, does the book answer any details about that WTF 'I Don't Care, Do You?' coat?

by Anonymousreply 29September 2, 2020 2:40 AM

Steph WW was cautious and sometimes hesitant, which added good suspense to the interview. It was pretty revealing.

by Anonymousreply 30September 2, 2020 2:43 AM

I for one believe Melania is an agent of Putin. Melania's father was a high level communist in Slovenia and she came into the picture when Trump started borrowing from Deutsche Bank the official bank of Russia's money laundering syndicate.

by Anonymousreply 31September 2, 2020 2:55 AM

Melania is Mata Hari in the White House. She will be studied by historians for centuries to come I predict.

by Anonymousreply 32September 3, 2020 12:53 AM

I’d love to see a Milania perp walk

by Anonymousreply 33September 3, 2020 12:56 AM

I wonder if she knows what Putin's jizz tastes like?

by Anonymousreply 34September 3, 2020 1:06 AM

This is an actual text she sent: "She prefer to do this than being senior advisor. Seriously?"

Maybe "Vairst Letty" isn't so far from the truth.

And Columbia Prep was the school you went to if you lived in the suburbs and your parents got divorced and moved into the city and it was too late to get you into any of the decent schools.

by Anonymousreply 35September 3, 2020 1:15 AM

She's a prostitute. I'm not a prude, but Christ on a crutch out autistic first lady gargled cum for hits of Mitsubishi Ecstasy in the late 90s.

by Anonymousreply 36September 3, 2020 1:16 AM

[quote]The Obama bathroom story is priceless. I wonder what her bathroom in Slovenia was like in order for her to be so demanding?

I'm guessing like the bathroom in the movie Parasite . . .

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 37September 3, 2020 1:50 AM

The tea in this book is going to give you 3rd degree burns.

by Anonymousreply 38September 3, 2020 1:55 AM

What’s the story about the Obama's bathroom?

by Anonymousreply 39September 3, 2020 2:04 AM

R39; Melania refused to move in to the White House until all the bathroom fixtures were replaced.

by Anonymousreply 40September 3, 2020 2:21 AM

Donald called the White House a dump.

by Anonymousreply 41September 3, 2020 2:56 AM

Melania has a book? When did this happen?

by Anonymousreply 42September 3, 2020 3:01 AM

[quote]Rachel didn't ask her who 'Dopey' and 'tuberculosis' were

Figure it out.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 43September 3, 2020 12:35 PM

I didn’t know that the author’s brother is actor Randall Batinkoff.

by Anonymousreply 44September 3, 2020 12:56 PM

The story of the author's mother is more interesting than this book. How does someone married to a chicken farmer in the Catskills meet and marry the son of jeweler Harry Winston? I want to read that book.

by Anonymousreply 45September 3, 2020 1:11 PM

Mr. Batinkoff was a photographer R45, chicken farming seems to have been a side biz.

What's odder is that her parents divorced after she graduated high school at which point she broke off contact with her father and was "adopted" (likely as an adult) by Winston.

That said, I do wonder what the story is there--especially since her brother still used Batinkoff.

Generally when a step-parent adopts a child, the child is very young and has no or little memory of their biological parent. (like Bill Clinton)

by Anonymousreply 46September 3, 2020 2:25 PM

Brother was cute back in the day. He co-starred with Molly Ringwald in a few things.

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 47September 3, 2020 7:24 PM

R29, not sure if the book covers it, but she answered that question during an interview, and said that Melanie knew exactly what she was doing when she wore that coat, and she wore it to mock liberals and to let them know that she could not give a shit.

by Anonymousreply 48September 14, 2020 4:09 AM

I am about half way through the book and it is pretty boring. I guess I will buy Michael Cohen's book and give it a try.

by Anonymousreply 49September 14, 2020 10:18 PM

R26, Melania's sister pictured below. Is she also a prostitute?

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 50September 14, 2020 10:25 PM

I will to hunt down a copy at the library.

Does the authoress explain why she was a Trump supporter?

by Anonymousreply 51September 15, 2020 7:18 PM

Melania Trump Complained Her Government Plane Wasn’t Large Enough, So She ‘Traded’ for a Bigger One

There are stories within Stephanie Winston-Wolkoff’s book Melania and Me that literally leave one wondering if there has ever been a more entitled person on Earth – including Donald J. Trump, current president of the United States – than one, “Melania Trump” – whose only job is to be wife of the president and every once in a while appear to do something nice. Apparently, the job doesn’t even require smiling while doing that nice thing because she can’t even do that correctly, or often enough.

According to Winston-Wolkoff, Melania felt “constrained” by the plane that was dedicated to the FLOTUS’s use to get her from DC to NYC to do important FLOTUS work like get her hair done, see some “friends” (and we’ve heard rumors that they’re not just ladies who lunch, but service men, if you know what we mean. And NO, we have no proof, we’re reporting a simple rumor).

more at link

Offsite Link
by Anonymousreply 52October 15, 2020 5:43 AM

When Barron was a baby, People magazine did a spread on these trolls.

I took one look at the whore posing with a fucking chandelier on the bassinet or stroller or what the fuck ever, and knew exactly what she's about.

It's gross there are Americans who look at her and think "classy." God, I look forward to having a first lady where her naked body remains a mystery to me.

by Anonymousreply 53October 15, 2020 6:06 AM
Need more help? Click Here.

Yes indeed, we too use "cookies." Take a look at our privacy/terms or if you just want to see the damn site without all this bureaucratic nonsense, click ACCEPT. Otherwise, you'll just have to find some other site for your pointless bitchery needs.

Become a contributor - post when you want with no ads!